A Sea of Heartache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drnosty
drnosty
34 Followers

"Listen, Damn it! I didn't come here for one of your holier than thou fucking lectures, Sandy! I'm in no mood! Now if you would please, just open the door for me. If you're determined to hop in that hallelujah pulpit and give me a sermon, I'll find someone else less preachy to do it!"

"All right, all right. Calm down. Jeez. A whoremongering gigolo with thin skin. Who'd have thought?" she quipped sarcastically, leading him down to the mailroom. She unlocked it, checked the name on the three large boxes and looked back smugly. "Here's your packages. Help yourself. You might want to consider having your packages delivered to a post office on the mainland from now on." She thrust his boxes out angrily, locked the door and swaggered down the hall and out of sight.

"What the fuck! Has this whole place gone mad," Peter growled, sliding the three large boxes down the hall? Unfortunately, he didn't have a dolly and he sure wasn't going to ask Sister Holier than Thou for one. He carried the boxes, one at a time, back to his boat. When he had them loaded, he pulled in his lines and left. He didn't need their shit. "Whoremongering gigolo? What the fuck!"

Karen stood silently in the com center, lights out, peering out through the large window, watching Recluse pull away from the pier. Her shoulders shook violently as she cried. She was grateful that she was alone. Why had she listened to Sandy's rampant gossip during lunch? And what business was it of hers if Peter saw other women. Peter was right. He'd been honest and up front from the beginning. She'd accepted his terms: initially. Like Peter, she'd just wanted someone to fill a lonely need. To scratch an itch. Unfortunately, no one at the station, or anywhere else in her eyes, compared to Peter. Her limited world consisted of nothing but asexual eggheads and nerds whose whole world was science. Peter was a free spirit. An ungodly handsome enigma wrapped up in a conundrum. Unfortunately, as aloof and distant as he was, she knew there was a charm and a kindness buried under all that pain. It was that hidden potential that she'd fallen for. And outward, enormous intelligence and an unconscious boyish, mischievous quality. As she closed up the command center and made her way back to her barren room, she'd almost wished that Peter had taken her up on her offer and ravaged her before she stormed off. The fact that he hadn't just bolstered her belief: he wasn't totally lost. And he'd be back.

*****

Peter was livid. His hands were literally shaking. It wasn't as if he'd ever lied to anyone. He'd always been completely up front with Karen. And what the fuck was with Sandy? He'd never even come close to succeeding in getting into those iron panties of hers. Not to mention that, as good a surgeon as she was, he had a few surgical tricks he'd shown her along the way that she'd appeared to be grateful for. And that was after his last failed attempt to get her on the boat.

"Fucking hormones," he growled, punching in a course for St. Margaret. "Whoremongering gigolo, huh!" That was it. He'd make arrangements to keep his plane on St. Margaret and get a post office box there. As far as he was concerned, Adamson Station could kiss his fucking ass. He set the boat on autohelm and kicked back in his captain's chair; smoldering.

The NOAA radio was all aflutter with weather warnings as he approached St. Margaret. He flipped off the autohelm and navigated into a cove he knew on the leeward side and dropped both hooks. The marina wouldn't be open until morning and they frowned on unauthorized access. Once he was sure the anchors would hold, he went around the boat to make certain everything was lashed down and secured. From the sound of the alerts, this was going to be a little more than just a few swells. He skulked down to the galley, still pissed, and popped another beer. When he saw the beautiful sandwiches sitting on the table, perfectly wrapped in pink plastic wrap adorned with little red hearts, he became enraged. He grabbed the bag and flew up the stairs and out on to the rolling deck, angrily tossing the sandwiches into the churning sea. As he stood there, breathing deeply, trying to calm down, he could actually feel the temperature dropping and the seas kicking up. He had a feeling the NOAA alerts were no joke. He spent the rest of the evening at his favorite hobby: swilling beer and fighting to keep the bad dreams from visiting him again.

The hangover Peter had when he woke was one of the bell ringers. He staggered from the berth and into the galley to start a pot of coffee and choke down some ibuprofen. He should have been used to it. Hangovers were no stranger to Peter. He did, however, wish he'd just stuck with beer and not cracked open the bottle of Jameson's. His head was splitting. In retrospect, the liquor was a mistake. The fact that he'd let Karen and Sandy get under his skin bothered him even more. Karen had actually managed to loosen a few bricks in his impenetrable wall over the last two years and it scared him. His hurt was an all-encompassing, deep rooted hurt that he'd have to bear alone. He was damaged goods; far too tainted for the likes of a sweet, kind, caring person like Karen. He wished he'd never met her.

With the coffee brewing, he climbed into the shower, happy that the seas had calmed some from the night before. If it was that rough in a sheltered cove last night, he could only imagine how bad it was out on Adamson. Maybe the hormone storm that drove him off had been a good thing.

When he returned to the galley, the heavenly aroma of the brewing coffee calmed him some. He ate a light breakfast, not wanting to tempt fate, and fired up the mains. The hot shower and the delicious coffee had been a godsend, he thought, as he navigated out of the cove and into the smaller of the island's marinas and tied up. Regardless of all the warnings, and the frenzied rocking and rolling finally relenting from the night before, the sun was shining brightly. He looked at the thermometer and was surprised to see it reading a solid seventy-eight degrees. Very strange for mid-October.

He wondered briefly if Tammy was working at the diner. He had an itch he needed scratched. Given his run in with the estrogen producers the night before, he wasn't sure if he wanted anything to do with the opposite sex ever again. But he knew better. Some itches just needed to be scratched.

He went to the post office and opened a box, changing his address from Adamson. One down. He decided to forego seeking a tie down spot at the airfield for the time being. He'd need to make arrangements for someone to either fly or sail him back to Adamson to get the boat after he flew his plane in. That could take a while. No sense in paying for two tie downs. One step at a time. He made a halfhearted stop at the general store and stocked up on necessities, namely mass quantities of beer, and carried everything back to the boat in his pull behind wagon.

After some deep thought, testosterone won out. He surrendered to his always raging primal urges and strolled over to the diner for a cup of coffee. Sure enough, Tammy was behind the counter.

"Hi, Sexy! I know you're not here for the shitty coffee, and the food sucks, so you must be here to see me."

"But of course, Beautiful. I was in the area and decided to see what you were up to."

"About five-five the last time I checked," she giggled. Peter immediately remembered that, while she had a body to write home about, the attic was empty.

"Where's that gorgeous boat of yours?"

"Right down there in slip nine."

"Give me a half hour and I'll stop by for a drink," she smiled, winking.

"See you then," he smiled back, not really feeling it. He paid his check and left.

Peter was sitting in the pilot house reading a book and listening to the worrisome weather reports. Last night's storm had just been a harbinger of uglier things to come. It left some minor damage on a few of the outlying islands, but no injuries were reported. However, there was a monster heading down from the north that had all the makings for a dreaded nor'easter. He decided to watch his barometer and head over to Devil's Rock Island after a little recreational romp with Tammy. There he could nestle into the totally deserted cove he liked to call home between patient visits. What he needed was a healthy piece of ass and some total peace and isolation to lick his wounds and, hopefully, recharge his mental batteries. Karen had truly done a number on him.

"Knock, knock," Tammy yelled from the pier. Peter dropped his feet down off the console and turned in the chair. He was surprised to see that Tammy was with a friend. An extremely beautiful friend. Things were looking up.

"Come on aboard," Peter called, curious.

"Peter, this is Candace. She works with me at the restaurant. Can you spare an extra beer?"

"Sure. Hi, Candace," he smiled, shaking her hand. "Come on down to the galley."

"Wow! This boat is gorgeous," Candace chirped.

"Thanks. I'm kinda fond of it." He was smiling as he handed them both a beer.

"He had an actual operating room built downstairs, Candace," Tammy beamed, privy to what she obviously considered to be insider information. It was no secret.

Peter was leading the two beautiful ladies back up the stairs. "Let's sit up on the sun deck. It's entirely too pretty today to be inside."

"I know it! Where the hell did this warm weather come from? It was fifty-three degrees here yesterday."

"I was listening to the weather alerts before you guys came aboard. Enjoy today and tomorrow. From the sound of things, there's a nor'easter level storm coming in Thursday."

"Oh shit," Tammy moaned. Might be a good time to take the ferry and head for higher ground, Candace."

"I'm not worried about it. I've been out here for most of my life and lived through more storms than I can remember. But I am going to soak up some sun today. Last chance for a tan, Candace," she giggled. "Does that top open up, Peter?"

"It does." He was smiling, moving to the console to press the button and retract the sun top.

"Oh, that feels so good. We haven't had a day like this since August. It was cold and the seas were rough as hell this morning when I left the house. If I'd known it was going to be this nice, I'd have brought my bathing suit."

"Me too," Tammy agreed. Both ladies put on their sunglasses, rolled up their sleeves and pant legs and laid out on opposite couches. Hoping to start a trend, Peter pulled off his shirt. While there was the slightest hint of a beer belly beginning to show, he'd managed to maintain his six pack. He hadn't hit the gym, an addiction in his prior life, in almost four years, but he didn't think he looked too bad for thirty-five.

"Men are so lucky," Candace groaned.

"Anyone ready for another beer," Peter asked, reaching into the deck frig.

"I am," Tammy chirped.

"Me too," Candace added.

Peter pulled out three and handed them each one. Tammy was rolling up her pant legs and rolled her shirt up under her ample breasts. Seeing Tammy over the top of her sunglasses, Candace followed suit. Peter just sat back in his chair, his feet up on the coffee table, and relaxed, sharing idle chit chat as it arose.

After about a six pack each, Peter's hangover was starting to wane. He rose from his seat and stepped into the salon, flipping on the stereo. Slip nine, thankfully, was the last one down in the tiny marina. The only slip long enough to accommodate his boat. The nearest boat, unoccupied, was four slips down. He didn't have to worry about the loud music disturbing his neighbors. Weekend sailors had already begun winterizing their boats, and most already had them trailered or lifted out of the water. The long, cold winter wasn't far off.

"You've got great taste in music, Peter," Candace slurred, obviously feeling the effects of the beer.

"Sixties and seventies. Those were the only decades for music," Peter smiled, sinking back in his chair.

"Peter, the last time I was here, when it was raining, didn't this deck have sides on it?"

"Yeah. It encloses. There're awnings that roll up in the sides. Why?"

"Can you pull them, please?"

"Sure," Peter smiled. He made short work of pulling the heavily tinted awnings, sealing off the deck sides from prying eyes.

"I don't know about you, Candace, but I'm not leaving here without a tan." As pretty as you please, Tammy rose and stripped down to just a very revealing G-string; those familiar, firm, mammoth mammaries gleaming in the sunlight as she flopped back down on the lounger. Peter felt the all too familiar churning in his shorts.

"You're not some psycho sex fiend, are you, Peter?" Candace asked, giggling.

"Nah. I had to give that up. The feds were getting too close," Peter laughed. Candace followed Tammy's lead. She stood on shaky legs and stripped: only she went all the way. Peter was taken by surprise for a minute; in awe of the amazing body she'd hidden under the bland, baggy waitress uniform.

"You're such a slut, Candace," Tammy giggled. She, too, was three sheets to the wind. Neither had his tolerance for alcohol.

Peter tried to appear aloof. He sat back again, trying to be nonchalant, his feet up on the coffee table, but he was peering out of the side of his glasses at the sexy Candace who was quite obviously uninhibited. She lay there, her pretty feet inches from his arm, her flawless breasts flattened against her chest and her legs spread just enough go give Peter a birds eye view of her quim through a beautifully trimmed thatch of raven pubes. He crossed his legs to hide the raging bulge in the front of his shorts.

"Now this is heaven," Tammy cooed. "Can I have another beer, Peter?"

"At your service," Peter smiled, grabbing three more. The trash can on the deck was overflowing with empty bottles. Unfortunately; or fortunately, depending on your take, Peter's obvious approval of the lovely ladies didn't go unnoticed.

"Holy shit! Is that a snake in your pants, Peter, or are you happy to see me!" Candace was in a giggle fit, staring intently.

"Both," Peter laughed, unashamed.

"I showed you mine, now show me yours!" Now she was laughing hysterically.

"Fair's fair," Peter smiled, dropping his shorts.

"Holy shit! You could kill someone with that thing!"

"I told you, Candace," Tammy giggled.

"I'm sorry, Doctor, but that looks good enough to eat!" Candace growled hungrily, reaching up and taking him in her soft hand as she rose to look at it more closely.

"That's not a cock. That's a baseball bat," she giggled, then took a long lick along the shaft. "Mmmm. Tastes good, too!" Without further ado, she wrapped her soft lips around the head, her tongue going to town. Peter instantly felt a shiver rising up from his toes.

"Hey! I found him first," Tammy giggled, falling to her knees beside Candace. She edged her way in comically, positioning herself to not inhibit Candace and took his swollen testicles in her mouth. Peter was in heaven. Of all his many conquests, this one was shaping up to be his first two-fer.

"Mmmm," Candace moaned, her mouth full. She was rubbing her soft hand along his thighs. Peter reached out with both hands and took one of each of their hard nipples between his trembling fingers, gently rolling and tugging the pliable buttons as they both worked diligently at his throbbing cock and balls.

"Oh, Baby! I've got to try this one on for size," Candace moaned, releasing him from her mouth. She rolled over and rose up on her knees, shoulders down, that amazing ass and pussy glistening in the sun just begging to be fucked.

"Go ahead, Peter. I'll take sloppy seconds," Tammy laughed, giving his balls one last roll in her warm mouth before she released him.

Peter wasted no time dropping to his knees and positioning himself behind Candace, marveling at the sight of her long, curvy body laid out before him. He gently eased the head into her wet, velvety folds, taking her pronounced hips in his hands.

"Oh God that feels soooo good," Candace chirped. Peter took his time, entering her pussy slowly, amazed at how tight she was. She was soaking wet and he still felt like her muscular glove was skinning him as he slowly eased into her.

He was almost in her fully when he felt Candace reach between his legs to fondle his swinging sack, kissing and nibbling his ass cheeks as he bottomed out in the lovely Candace.

"Yes! Oh God, Yes! Stop right there a minute, Peter!" Her hand rushed behind her, holding him buried inside her. "Let me e...e...en...joy...ahhhh!!" A spray of her warm juices squirted from her tight pussy, soaking Peter's leg. He eased out of her until the head reached her stretched petals and slid in once again; this time much easier.

Peter was in heaven, totally lost in the soft, warm feel of her amazing pussy when he saw Tammy straddle the back of the couch, spreading her short, muscular legs, her feet on either side of Candace. The glistening slit below her blonde landing strip was just winking at him, calling his name. Peter didn't need any cues. He leaned in, his chest hovering just above Candace's back, his hands on her soft shoulders, and took a long lick of Tammy's tasty pussy, running his tongue along the moist folds of her pretty labia as he continued to glide in and out of Candace's amazing pussy. He got the distinct impression that the ladies had done this before.

"You just concentrate back there, Peter. I'll take care of her," Candace grunted out. She rose up on her arms, now on all fours, her head between Tammy's luscious legs, and took over where Peter left off; licking Tammy's furry cup, lapping up the flowing juices. Peter was in heaven.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Candace let loose another gusher, her arms failing her. Her face fell away from Tammy's tasty pussy as her head and shoulders fell down to the deck. Peter was still pumping in and out of her.

"That's three, Candace! My turn!" Tammy laughed. She rose like a spring off the back of the couch and stepped over Candace. She was giggling as she rushed Peter back in his chair. She was on him in a flash, straddling his still pulsing cock, rubbing it along her soaking twat. In seconds, she started lowering herself down on it.

"It's fun sharing you, Peter," she moaned, eyes closed, as she slowly descended down his rigid meat pole.

"I may never walk again," Candace giggled, raising up on her arm to watch. That gave the three of them a laugh.

Peter leaned in, taking one of Tammy's perfect pink nipples in his mouth, his hands wrapped around her soft back.

"Ouuuu yeah! I forgot how fucking awesome this huge dick is, Peter," she grunted through gritted teeth.

"Bet cha he's a lot bigger than your dildo, Tammy," Candace giggled, reaching between Peter's legs and massaging his balls. Try as he may, he knew he couldn't last much longer. Both of the girls were utterly beautiful and both very willing and able to please.

"Shut up, Candace," Tammy giggled, then moaned as Peter gave her a sharp slap on her bulbous ass pumpkin. He knew from past experiences that Tammy liked it a little rough.

"Ouuu! Yeah, Baby. That's it! I've been very naughty! Spank me!"

Peter didn't waste any time. He cracked the other cheek, making sure he didn't hit too hard.

"Yeah, yeah, yes!! Tammy's moaned. Her head flew back, her eyes squeezed shut, as she continued to let out a primal scream of raw passion. Her entire body was vibrating. Peter wrapped his arms around her arched back, preventing her from falling back, her beautiful body covered in goose flesh and a glistening sheen of sweat. He could feel her hot juices begin to cover his lap as he leaned down and gently bit her hard nipple. She squealed gleefully, still in the throes of her massive release.

drnosty
drnosty
34 Followers