A Seat in the Shade

Story Info
Emmeline's relaxing walk in the park takes a turn.
4.6k words
4.59
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers

The sun was beaming through the large windows of the Bakery as Emmeline tottered about in the kitchen. The apron tightly tied around her was covered in flour and splattered with cream, icing and molasses, among plenty other stains from yet another busy morning that she'd spent baking up a storm of pies, cakes, pastries, tarts and many more. Ever since the repairs were finished on her beloved Butterbuns, she'd been in a non-stop frenzy of treat making as her loyal and fearful customers had come back in a veritable flood now that the door had reopened once again into her world of patisserie goodness.

At first it had been a little overwhelming, as she hadn't expected such a massive response when the advertisement had gone out. But after a day of shocked and unprepared preparation she'd gotten back into gear fully, grabbed her apron, her gloves and her rolling pin, put her head down into the bottom of several bags of flour and countless jars of spreads and created a feast of fancies for all the hungry mouths that awaited her works.

She'd blurred around the kitchen like a busty whirlwind, all with the support of her poor beloved that had been suddenly swept up in her wake in the bakery. Whenever she needed an extra set of hands to stir, fold, decorate, slam something in the oven or merely remind her to take a break, be ignored and then thrust a coffee into her hands and force her to sit down for a few moments to catch the breath she didn't even know she'd been running out of. And it was in one of these moments that Emmeline had found herself once again. After running ragged the entire morning, Dorcha had sidled lovingly up to her, wrapped his arms around her body and gently reminded her to take a moment to enjoy her day.

"My love you do yourself a disservice. The world shall still await your work tomorrow, and if you continue at this pace you will break something. There can be no bakery without our beloved baker, so I implore you... Take the afternoon off, and go for a walk in the parks. Perhaps to that favourite bench of yours?"

He had insisted, giving her a light kiss on the cheek as the pair of them swayed in their embrace. She hummed thoughtfully in his arms, reaching back and gently laying her hand upon his cheek.

"... I suuppooose... I could do with some air that doesn't smell of flour, at least." She says as she taps her fingers against his face. "I'll take an hour or so then get back to work."

"An hour free is still an hour, my dear Emmeline. And just to take some extra time off your worry, I have already prepared you a small lunch." He says with a smile as he swirls his hand around. A small whirl of darkness follows his trailing fingers before a package emerges from it, lying flat on his palm.

"I can't have you working with an empty stomach." He says with a smile, the pair of them looking at each other in their faint reflections on the window in front of them.

Emmeline beams at the revealed package, always grateful for her Impetus' doting affection. Not to mention his culinary skills which ensured whatever was in the package would be well worth it.

"Will you be joining me for this little picnic, Dorch?" She asks him politely as she takes the package in her hands, turning around to face him.

"Unfortunately no. I have some business I need to take care of, but if I finish early I shall meet you there, love." Dorcha replies as he steps back from her with a trailing hand. "I do hope you enjoy your walk."

"I'll do my best." And so, with an admittedly exhausted but very appreciative smooch, Emmeline took off her apron and hung it on the hook in her kitchen before making for the door. She locks it behind her as she leaves, knowing full well that Dorcha can make his own way in and out without any issues, and once out onto the cobbled road she sets her sights on Arrachspool's Inner City Wall and begins marching determinedly towards the greener pastures within.

As she passed through the Inner Wall into the City Park, Emmeline took a deep breath of the much fresher air within. She didn't know if it was simply due to the more open area or some enchantment in the walls, but drinking in the fresh air and sunshine in the grassy park always made her feel more rejuvenated, even when there for a few moments. Grateful for her Impetus' urging as usual, she began walking beneath the scattered canopy of trees, along the winding paths lined with green grass, bountiful flowers and glittering ponds. She tottered along slowly and contently, enjoying the waves of warmth that she felt as she stepped in between the sun and the shadows of waving branches above her.

As she walked she tucked the package from Dorcha under her arm and instead unwrapped the small brown paper parcel she'd carried with her and took out a handful of the seeds within. She cast them into the ponds and small streams surrounding her with carefree abandon, smiling as the ducks within the water scrabbled for the treats they were being given. Her smile broadened and she chuckled as she watched, the actions of the hungry birds reminding her of the fussing of her beloved Betties back on the farm whenever she'd feed them too.

Emmeline pressed on towards her destination, a more intensely shaded portion of the park nearest to the high Inner Wall of Arrachspool, in its least densely inhabited area. After the overbearing army of ecstatic customers she had been faced with in the morning, she was ready to take her place on her favourite spot. Sure there was still people in this area of the park, but it was so far out of the way that she could sit in moderate solitude and relax, letting the stress that had built up over the morning's business melt away as she reclined in the breeze and took in the sounds of the trees surrounding her. It was as close to the countryside as she could get without leaving the City itself.

And there, beneath a dense collection of trees, right in the curve of the pathway, was a small blackwood bench beside a pond. The trees blanketed it in a healthy dose of shade and shadows, and even if it hadn't been an absolute scorcher of a day, she'd be lying if she hadn't come to appreciate a nice dark spot in recent times. She gratefully plonked herself down on the bench with the lunch her beloved had prepared for her sitting beside her. She let out a long sigh, stretching her arms above her head and yawning. Her muscles ached and groaned with her as she let her arms flop down onto her lap, reclining in the bench happily and closing her eyes for a little while, enjoying the pervasive heat as it was battered down by the cool breeze that whirled through the park.

She spends precious minutes beneath the shade cast on her by her own little canopy of trees, happily reclining in the warmth that surrounded her. Eventually, before she fell asleep entirely, she opened her eyes again and sat up straighter on the bench, having nearly slid off it in her relaxation. Emmeline turns her attention to the lunch Dorcha had made for her. On brand as ever, her lover had delicately covered the box in black paper and taken a small silver thread, tied it in a bow and sealed it shut. She picks it up and undoes the thread gently and the paper unfurled like petals in her lap. She smiled warmly at the vision in her mind of her beloved crafting this little mundane thing with such unneeded flair, just for her.

Inside she found a small black box and a silver note on its lid, and when she picked it up the spider web-like handwriting was all too familiar to her.

"My dearest Emmeline. Without you the hungry mouths of this City would surely wither away without you to provide their fill, so it is only right that you receive such dutiful attention yourself."

It read, and when she opened the box itself the smell of freshly prepared bacon wafted out from inside. Clearly this little box was more insulated than it looked, as she had been blissfully unaware of the heat inside that now drifted out from the hot sandwiches that lay inside. She gleefully plucked them from inside and began to tuck in, munching happily on the lovingly prepared lunch.

When she was done she picked up one of the napkins that were also stashed in the box and cleaned her mouth of any crumbs or sauce left splattered on her face, and then plucked out the small bottle that was the last thing to inspect in there. It was glass, and oddly ornate, and inside there was a faintly shimmering liquid. Emmeline unstoppered it and took a whiff, and while a sweet fragrance met her nose she hadn't the foggiest what her Impetus had given her. In fact when she sniffed it the scent left a slight tingle in her nose.

Though of course she trusted her lover to not be plotting to poison her this many years after they'd first tried to kill each other so she reckoned it was more than likely safe and just another of his eccentricities. She took a big swig of it and immediately was met with a blossoming heat that radiated throughout her body. The tiredness in her limbs began to get forced out as a new wave of energy raced through her and near immediately she felt herself rejuvenated by whatever mana-filled goodness her Elemental husband had given her.

She downed the rest, holding the empty bottle above her mouth as she opened wide to catch the last few drops that fell onto her tongue. And with a satisfied and content smile she relaxed on the bench again, placing the bottle back into the box before spreading her arms wide and laying them across the backrest. She closed her eyes again, revelling in the feeling of fullness and refreshment she felt from the gifted nourishment.

She sat there happily for a few moments, listening to the rustling of leaves around her, when she felt an odd sensation on her leg. At first she dismissed it as just a bug, and she absentmindedly shook her leg a little to dislodge it, not bothering to look. When it failed to do anything she tried to raise her leg to shake it properly, and found she was barely able to lift her foot. Immediately her eyes snapped open and she looked down in a panic, only to see something slithering beneath the leg of her trousers. It was barely at her knee but still, with images of snakes or some weird creature flashing through her mind she quickly tried to grab at it from the bottom, bending over and attempting to take hold. Only for her fingers to fail to find purchase.

It was then she noticed there was another such something inching its way up her other leg the same way. Heart thumping she tried to stand, and she almost managed to make it before something wrapped around her waist and dragged her down again. Emmeline's eyes went wild as fear set in at the sudden and unexpected restraint, and she tried to wrench herself free from whatever held her down, wriggling and struggling and trying to lean forward out of its grasp. She tried to shout for help only to have another wrap around her and gag her silent, slipping into her open mouth.

"Hel-mmmph!"

Emmeline's movement was further restricted as her grasping arms were wrenched backwards, pinned against the backrest of the bench. She thrashed as wildly as she could against her bonds, especially as it pushed through her mouth and snaked deeper into her throat. The bench she sat on began to creak and strain as she heaved against them all, all the while those creeping bonds tightened around her body. The one in her mouth writhed to silence her, pinning her tongue in place, while the ones sliding up her legs had reached her thighs, slithering further upwards.

And despite her best efforts to keep her legs pressed together they wrenched them apart, spreading them wide open. Emmeline tried to look to her arms where she was bound to the bench, only for another to whip around her head and cover her eyes, blinding her and plunging her into darkness. Still she thrashed against them, even more so as she felt another wrap around her throat slowly.

Emmeline tried to stomp her feet, to kick her legs and flex her arms to tear herself free but whatever manner of binding she had fallen prey to was far stronger than she was. She felt them snake further up her legs until finally they reached her crotch. Further panic flared in her mind and heart as she felt one of them seek out her nethers, feeling it pressing against her slit through the lacy fabric of the underclothes Dorcha had bought her. Her mind filled with countless warning signs and fears at this creature's intent. The other circled around beneath her, and she felt it caress along her ass cheek as it wrapped itself around it, and felt it too probing at her other unprotected hole.

Never had she felt so defenceless in her life, and still she tried desperately to free herself. She thrashed her body with all her might, shaking her head and silently pleading against it when she felt it massaging her sensitive flesh but it was to no avail. Whatever had her in its grasp was unnaturally stronger than even she was, which she found out as her legs were wrenched apart, roughly spread wide open for easier access, and she felt it tear through the delicate fabric of her last defence before spearing deep into her pussy.

She cried out, her voice still muted and muffled by the length buried inside her throat, as she felt every painful inch of it sink into her. It was thicker than it had seemed as it writhed up her leg, and though her exploits with Dorcha had made her no stranger to such things the sudden intrusion was not without its struggles.

As it forced its way deeper it continued to spread her wide within, and once it could force itself no further it waited, twitching and flexing unnaturally deep inside her body. She stamped her feet as best she could, still thrashing against her bonds and futilely trying to somehow repel the creature that held her. She could feel it buried within her, and with how stretched open she felt she could only guess the size of this impossible intruder.

Her body was overwhelmed, physically restrained, eyes bound, mouth gagged. She felt herself sweating, her body burning, aching... tingling? A thought entered her mind briefly as she lingered on the last sensation- especially on how familiar it felt. That, coupled with the stillness of the tentacle that had invaded her body gave her pause, and despite the panic screaming in her mind she took a few deep breaths through her nose and tried to calm herself down. She focused on where her bonds were touching her skin, her arms, her legs, her neck, the one in her mouth that gagged her and filled her throat. And as soon as she focused on it, the taste of the potion Dorcha had given her rose on her tongue as it was pressed down by the tentacle that suppressed her cries.

And the infernal tingles that she was all too familiar with, like someone had lit a fire in her nerves and loins.

Emmeline called out in her mind, a slight throb in her temple as she made the connection with the link Val had made between them all:

"Dorcha..?"

As soon as she called out to her lover the tentacles around her reacted immediately. She felt them tighten briefly in response, constricting and pulsing around her legs, her arms... her throat. A shiver ran through her as she felt her lover's intent writhe around her, but she tried not to let it distract her as she furrowed her brow and called out again.

"Oh you bastard, Dorcha! I was scared, I thought there was something dangerous there, how could yoooou-"

As she had started her rant the tentacle in her pussy had changed rapidly, becoming ridged and plated in her Impetus's signature way, and he had slowly begun to drag it out of her, letting her feel every new bump scrape against her twitching inner walls. The new sensations sent a flare through her body and broke her concentration on the mental link. Dorcha relaxed the binding around her eyes, letting her see the situation she was now stuck in. As she looked around she saw the familiar black shadows that were wrapped around her arms, tying her down to the bench and keeping her bound there.

She had no doubt the same ones were what had her legs spread wide open, and were currently teasing and testing her body. The second symptom of the tingling that ran through her in waves started to rear its head, with each new tinge of pleasure relaxing her muscles and allowing for Dorcha's tentacle to ram itself back into her stretched hole. Her gasp was strangled by the tentacle in her mouth, and as the force bounced her up in the seat it took the opportunity to dive further down her throat.

Now with two of his tentacles nestled almost to her stomach, filling two of her holes, Dorcha began to pulse them in and out of her. Emmeline moaned readily at the sensation of being filled by her unorthodox lover, and was grateful for the secluded nature of her favourite bench in the park so as to allow this. Now that the initial scare had worn off she allowed herself to revel in the attention and sensations that her husband brought her. She relaxed into his grip, and looking down she watched as her stomach gently bulged each time he thrust back inside of her now greedy hole. Fully submitted to his pleasuring, she felt as two more of his shadowy appendages slid beneath her tunic and wrapped smoothly around her breasts, latching onto her nipples and teasing, squeezing and kneading her.

Emmeline closed her eyes of her own volition now, gagged and saliva drenched moans sounding beneath the rustling of the leaves above her as the trees swayed in the wind. She let her beloved ravish her, pleasure rushing through her each time he slammed into her holes and touched every sensitive spot she had. A smaller tendril snuck beneath the waist of her trousers and began to tease her clit, adding to the sensations. She allowed herself to relax as her body was overflowing with tingling pleasure, seeping deep into her muscles as his essence wormed its way through her in its truly pervasive nature. The wind carried the sounds of her gagging and stifled moans partway through into the park, but she was completely unconcerned. All that mattered was the pleasure that was being thrust into her with abandon.

Had her mouth been free to cry out she would've done so without hesitation.

Her body coiled inside under Dorcha's pleasurable onslaught, as she felt a desperately needed climax approaching. It seemed that perhaps Dorcha was in a similar way, as the tentacles pulsing in and out of her dripping holes were becoming frantic and throbbed erratically. She readied herself for what approached but her hopes were cruelly dashed as a faint set of footsteps could be heard approaching. Her eyes flew wide open as she cried out in her mind: Company!!

Immediately Dorcha's advances ceased movement, the tentacle in her mouth vanishing and leaving her with black spittle running down her chin that she tried to wipe away with a newly released hand. She looks to the source and sees a figure approaching her, dressed in shimmering white robes that contrasted her shocking red hair. As she tried to pull her legs closed, she found that despite his lessened bindings, not all of Dorcha's appendages had gone. Still they crawled beneath her clothing, teasing and kneading, drawing barely stifled moans from her. And worst of all as the woman approached she realised that the one in her pussy was still there, slowly throbbing and pulsing as it impaled her from below, grinding against her inner walls.

She offered a weak and frantic smile to the woman who looked up from her book with faintly glowing yellow eyes meeting Emmelines blue.

"M-Morning!" She called out, trying to seem like nothing was amiss.

"It's.. afternoon, my lady." Came the response from the berobed woman, who watches Emmeline with a perplexed expression.

"O-oh.. ah.. I.. I did-dn't realise." Emmeline responds. Dorcha don't you fucking daaaaaa-

DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers
12