A Seat in the Shade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her attempted communications to her lover were in vain as she felt the cock inside her thrust deeper once again, and she was forced to look away, biting her lip to hold back the sounds she almost made at it. She recovers a little and looks back at the woman who had now walked closer- 'Why was she walking closer?' She thought.

"I-I-I guesss that t-time just.. Got away fffffrom me." She tries to continue, barely keeping her cover she thought as Dorcha's movements inside her were continued. She rests her arms on her lap, trying to mask the bulge that was growing in her stomach as Dorcha's member stretched her wide inside. She bid a silent prayer that this woman not decide to sit with her.

"Do you come here often, my lady?" The red haired woman asked innocently, seemingly looking past Emmeline's odd mannerisms. "I find this part of the park to be particularly relaxing. The stillness is lovely." She says as she turns around and gazes out over the park, her eyes drifting between the trees as she clutches her book to her chest.

"Mmmhmmmmmm y-yes. Stillness.. Stillness is good. I.. I love me some ssst-tillness." Emmeline answers, biting her knuckle as Dorcha slams his member into her roughly, almost lifting her ass from the seat. She tries to disguise it as merely shifting her position to lean forward a little on the bench, but all she does is grind herself against the damnable essence of her lover that was continuing to fuck her even now.

"I fffind it.. L-l-lovely too."

To her equal parts horror and want she feels Dorcha quicken his pace, continuing to slam himself inside her without care. It was almost like he wanted to get caught. And in his continued movements she feels her climax approaching once more. Though her face was outwardly calm as she could make it, she was in turmoil inside as she frantically tried to contact him again. Do-D- Dorch I swear if you make me cum in front of this woman I am going to k-kill you.

In response, Dorcha's appendage splits in two, and the second one nudges at her unprotected ass that was now more easily accessed now that she'd shifted how she was sitting. Oh stars.

Before she could shout mentally at him to stop he thrusts inside of her body, and all she could do was clamp her hands over her mouth to stop herself from squealing loudly. The second cock was well lubed with her own juices from her earlier fucking, and so coupled with her nature it slid deep into her body without much issue. It joined the first in ramming into her without fear or care, and soon they reached that same frantic pace.

The woman turns around again to see her sitting with her hands over her mouth and eyes her with concern.

"You look pained, my lady. Are you well?" She asks as she takes another couple steps closer.

Emmeline nods her head vigorously in an attempt to dissuade her as her unseen lover continues to plunge himself deep into her body.

"Y-y-yes yes I-I'm fine. J-just a little t-t-tired and f-f-full. From my l-lunch." She said to try and throw off the scent a little.

It seemed to work as the woman nodded peacefully, a serene smile on her face. "Well I shall leave you in peace, my lady. Please enjoy yourself in the park."

"O-oh I will. Th-thank you." Emmeline responds as the woman then turns around and starts walking off. Meanwhile Dorcha continues his assault on her insides, and when the woman was far enough away she relaxed back onto the bench, arms across the back of the seat and her legs spread wider to allow Dorcha to have his way.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme.." she repeated to herself, bidding her ethereal lover onwards without a care anymore. She had lingered on the edge for too long and just wanted to cum and if she had to beg for it she would do it gladly. Not that Dorcha needed much urging. Her stomach bulged rapidly as she was rammed hard and spread wide by his cocks as he pistoned in and out of her body, and when she finally came it hit her like a train. Her legs flew forward and her toes curled as her body spasmed. Her fingers on the back of the bench practically shattered the wood as she convulsed. And were it not for Dorcha conjuring another tendril to block her mouth, her scream of pleasure would've been heard in the outer ring of the city.

Dorcha followed swiftly afterwards, and the tendrils around her body tightened like vices as he buried herself as deep into her as he could. She felt his members pulse and paint her insides black instantly, flooding her inner walls with his tingling, burning essence. Stuffed already as she was she felt her stomach expand, swelling heavily as she was infused with her elemental lover's cum. Eventually he finishes filling her, and she collapses into a heap on the bench, well and truly stuffed and filled. Slowly she feels Dorcha draw his cocks out of her with a faint pop, leading to her leaking a cascade of black essence onto the bench and ground beneath it.

She panted madly, eyes wild and unfocused as small ripples of pleasure continued to burn through her body. She felt something new, as a pair of lips planted themselves against her cheek, but when she looked she saw nothing there. Even still a smile broke out on her face as she revelled in bliss from their lover's embrace.

When she finally tried to make her way home, after her legs had begun to support her again, she found that her tunic was taut around her newly expanded belly. She gathered herself and her things and tottered slowly back to the bakery, occasionally feeling a tingling trickle running down the insides of her legs.

When she finally got back there, Dorcha was standing behind the counter and humming innocently to himself. He heard the door open, and he turned to see his sweet lady love standing in the doorway, clothing stretched tight and her hair wild and manic. In her hands she clutched the small package he had given her for lunch and he smiled warmly.

"Did you enjoy your lunch, my love?"

12