A Seat on This Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a problem, sir. Where would you like me to place this?"

Victor directed the attendant to the two-person table near the mini-fridge. As soon as the man moved to enter the room, Victor nearly fainted. There she was, standing right behind where the man was standing while he was at the door. She had a smile that said, "well, that was embarrassing." The man placed the tray down and exited the room moving around Kiki.

Victor didn't move an inch. He was locked in a trance while focusing on Kiki.

She wore a brown overcoat, blue jeans that accentuated her hips, and a pink knit hat with a white fuzzy ball on the top. Her dreads were peaking down from her hat. She looked at him, their eyes locked. His heart stopped. She was even more gorgeous in person than on screen. A cute button nose, adorable eyes, full lips, and rich sexy chocolate skin tone. A five-foot-four chocolate queen.

"Are you going to invite me in?" She asked.

"Is it too late to say hola?" Victor asked. He remembered her fondness for Spanish.

"It's never too late for that accent."

"Then please, come make yourself at home."

Victor gestured with a slight bow for her to enter the room. Victor took a peak as she crossed through the door threshold.

"So much Cake!" He thought.

And then he felt his pants tighten just as she took a seat on his bed. Victor closed the door.

"Victor, Victor, Victor," she exclaimed in her trademark adorable voice.

"So we finally meet. What do you think?"

"I am not disappointed, that's for sure." He replied with an anxious smile.

"I can see that." Kiki pointed towards his erection that made a timely bulge in his jeans.

"Some things can't be hidden." He felt his erection grow harder as he felt his cock graze his thigh.

Kiki made her way to the bed and then patted it, gesturing for Victor to sit next to her. Victor complied. They faced each other. She slowly placed he left hand on his chest. Her scent was intoxicating, Victor couldn't tell if it was perfume or her natural odor. But either way, it only added to her appeal.

"Did you get dressed up for me? You look really nice, not what I was expecting but in a good way."

"Cualquier cosa por ti, mi reina." Victor said in a low, seductive voice.

Kiki was pleasantly taken aback by Victor's ease of linguistics.

"Anything for you, my queen."

She blushed.

"And is your heart beating this fast for me?"

He blushed.

"That and other things," Victor replied.

Kiki slowly moved her hand down from his chest to his grown, slowly caressing his torso on the way down. Making sure to touch every inch of him, her hand slightly lingering in place for just a moment before moving further down his body. Her hand was now placed on his erection, which could be seen through his pants and definitely felt.

"It's twitching and feels as big as the picture. But I'll need to confirm that with my eyes... and maybe mouth too."

Her voice was low but still carried her characteristic adorability. Victor felt the pre-cum on the tip of his dick slowly move onto his thigh. He was a rock and couldn't imagine there being room to twitch. But he knew he was ready to explode.

"Maybe I can show you what my mouth can do besides speaking Spanish." He replied, their eyes still locking.

"Ring, ring."

Victor's phone let out a chime from a received text.

"I have to check this real quick, and then I'm all yours."

"Don't be too long." She replied.

Victor unlocked his phone and read the message.

"Here, at the door."

Victor placed his phone down on the table and walked towards the door. Kiki looked at him with slight confusion.

"Two things." Victor looked at Kiki with a smile and said.

"I think it would be fitting to have more than one surprise this weekend. And, two, you won't be all mine."

Victor opened the door.

"Chris!" Kiki said, allowed in surprise.

"Faux."

"Victor." He replied.

It was the man from the train. He entered the room with an inviting smile. Chris stood at five foot ten, just under Victor's height. He had a scruffy beard that was more full than Victor's beard. With dusty brown hair and brown eyes to match, Chris was a fairly attractive guy. Victor was a bit leaner, but Chris had a bigger frame.

"Nice to finally meet you IRL." Victor said with a smile and gestured to shake his hand.

"Same." Chris shook Victor's hand.

"What took you so long?" Victor asked.

"Slight detour, I decided to grab a small bit before arriving." Chris replied.

"Thanks for the invite."

"I did invite you, on the train."

"Shoot, I drifted again. My bad, I zone out sometimes." Victor replied sorrowfully.

"No worries, it happens."

They both turned their attention back to Kiki and smiled.

"Faux, I mean Chris, and I thought it would be a nice surprise to meet up and come here together. No more message board fun."

"Oh my gosh, you guys are literally the sweetest!." Kiki replied.

"Anything for the Kiki Appreciation Squad!" Chris eagerly replied.

"Now that we're all present," Victor said, closing the room door.

"Chris and I were chatting about what to do if a situation like this arose." Victor continued.

"Is this what I think it is?!" Kiki said in excitement.

Victor and Chris sat down on the bed, placing her between them. Victor moved closer to Kiki. He leaned in, close enough to almost kiss her ear.

"Choo-choo," Victor whispered.

Act 4: Ice-Cream Sandwich

Kiki's face was riddled with excitement, and her heart was racing. She placed her hand on both of their laps, looked at Chris, and planted a kiss on his lips. At the same time that Kiki and Chris were locked in a deep sensual kiss, Kiki had shifted her hand that was on Victor's lap to his fully erect dick and began to massage it through his pants. She turned and then planted a kiss on Victor. The kiss sent electricity throughout his body. He felt himself leaking further. What was probably ten seconds felt like ten minutes of deep passionate kissing to Victor. He savored every touch of Kiki's lips on his own. His mind melted when their tongues touched.

After their kiss, Victor saw a sweet but sly smile on Kiki's face. She was up to something, and it was written all over her face. Kiki then suddenly got up and then began slowly disrobing. She took off her jacket to reveal a fuzzy pink sweater. But she wasn't done yet. Kiki pulled the sweater over her head, exposing her breast, held by a violet lingerie bra with flower patterns. Chris and Victor stared, their eyes glued to her every movement.

"Let's get a little more acquainted."

Kiki said before moving to her knees between the both of them. She began to undo their pants. exposing their perfectly erect cocks.

"Just like the pictures." She exclaimed, her eyes wide with pure joy and excitement.

She gently began stroking their shafts while Chris and Victor leaned back on the bed in astonishment and awe at the situation. Victor felt out of his body and in a trance of sorts, his mind still trying to grapple with the fact that this was actually happening. His thick hard dick still oozed a clear coat of pre-cum dripping down his tip and landing on Kiki's hand.

"I think I know where to start."

Kiki said as she looked at Victor and then moved her head over his dick opening her mouth and displaying her round pink tongue. She began to lick Victor's dick. Victor shivered in ecstasy. Kiki stroked his cock with her tongue gliding up and down from the base of his shaft to the very tip of his dick. She swirled her tongue around his tip to collect all of his pre-cum in her mouth. He could feel himself throbbing in her mouth.

"Tasty, Victor."

Victor was too stunned to reply, but he tried.

"Si, mi reina." Victor moaned.

Kiki really began to apply pressure on their dicks. Her strokes became faster. Kiki was now licking and sucking on Victor's testicles while still stroking his shaft. Victor let a soft moan escape. He ruffled his hand through his twist as he was in complete elation. Kiki took a small break from Victor's balls to collect herself. But just as soon as she stopped, she started again, placing Victor's hard dick in her mouth. She slowly sucked his still tip, stroking his shaft in a twist motion. Victor felt stupendous and as if his soul was being sucked from his body. After a few minutes, Kiki released Victor's cock and turned her attention to Chris.

"Your turn."

Before Chris could react, Kiki was all over his cock, even more aggressively than she was on Victor's. She was starting to warm up and hit her stride. Victor took the opportunity to disrobe and show his fully toned arms and legs but hairy dad belly. Chris followed suit, taking off his shirt. Each up-and-down bobbing motion from Kiki's mouth on his cock made it challenging to undo his flannel shirt buttons. Kiki picked up on the two men beginning to disrobe. She stood up and turned away from the men who were patiently but eagerly clambering for more. Kiki began to undo the button of her jeans and slowly pulled down her pant. Shaking her rather large, round, chocolate ass while bringing her pants to her ankles. She wore a violet thong to match her bra.

"So much cake!" Victor audibly let out an amazing tremble.

His jaw was visibly lowered to capacity.

"Oh, Victor," She replied.

Undoing her bra, Kiki turned back around, her hands covering her medium-sized breast.

"Should I move them?"

"Yes!" Chris exclaimed, while Victor simply nodded with his jaw still lowered.

Kiki gracefully lowered her hands to her hips. With her breast in full display, Chris and Victor gawked at her pierced hersheys shaped nipples that were perfectly erect, and a silver barbell stuck out from each nipple. Chris placed his right hand on his cock and began stroking gently. This caught Kiki's attention. She motioned back to her knees and continued where she had left off on his cock. However, this time Chris became more involved. As Kiki was servicing his member, Chris leaned back on his right hand, using the other hand to massage Kiki's breasts. Both let out slight moans with each breast caress and cock stroke.

At this point, Victor's out-of-body experience had ended, and his sexual desire had begun to take over. His mind was consumed with one thought, to quench his lust and use this time to experience Kiki in every way possible. Victor's eyes locked in on Kiki's ass that was bent over while she was giving what was for Chris out of this world-level head. Victor saw an opportunity. He moved behind Kiki and took time to re-admire her assets. Kiki, fully aware of her environment, saw Victor's movement in the corner of her eye. She gestured her butt an elegant sway from left to right before switching to a twerking motion. This was her beckoning Victor to take full advantage.

Victor, never being one to miss an opportunity, placed his hands on Kiki's brown, round, gorgeous ass. He treated it like a master painting in an art gallery and then began kissing every inch of it. Victor made sure to plant tender kisses on every piece of her bottom with intentionality. It was as if Victor was paying tribute la reina de chocolate. He slowly peeled Kiki's violet thong off her round bottom and brought the thin fabric down her legs and around her feet. Victor was captivated by every inch of her sexy body, taking a mental note of her hips, thighs, legs, and even feet. He tossed her underwear to the side, and when he looked back, Victor was face-to-face with Kiki's now bare ass and pussy. Victor couldn't help himself and gave it a slap. Causing Kiki to let out a soft moan. Next, he laid down on his back and slid himself under Kiki's raised-up ass. The sounds of slurping and Chris's slight moans further motivated him to get involved.

Victor was intimidated. It had been a while since he had eaten a woman's pussy, and he hoped he was still as talented as he was in his hay day. Victor took a moment and stared at Kiki's shaved pussy. She was an innie. Her lips were already glistening from the arousal, and Victor smiled excitedly for the opportunity to taste it. Kiki, as aware as she was, began gently shaking her ass. She was again beckoning him to get his fill. While she jiggled, making a light clapping sound, Victor was able to spot the pink of her inner lips and canal. He placed his hands on her ass and pressed it down towards his mouth. He let loose.

Victor's started with tender kisses on her lips, once again paying tribute to his newfound queen. He found the scent of her center intoxicating, and it only made his dick even harder. He then began to lick her pussy from top to bottom, collecting her moist goodness with each pass.

"Delectable," Victor thought to himself about Kiki's moist secretions.

He kept licking with purpose. With each pass of his tongue on her lips, Kiki let out slightly louder moans. Victor kept on. Kiki had become so wet that her fluids began leaking on Victor's chin. He couldn't contain himself and moved his left hand to his dick and began stroking. His dick was wet from his pre-cum, and was rock-hard in his hand.

Kiki had started to become distracted by Victor. Where she was once deep-throating Chris's cock and playing with his balls, she was now stroking it and occasionally sucking on the tip and his balls. Chris may not have noticed since he was still in ecstasy, but Kiki did. Victor had begun to do a number on her pussy with his mouth. She could feel herself getting closer to cumming when something changed. Victor had gone from long, broad licks of her lips to sucking and licking her clit simultaneously. Kiki's body was electrified with excitement from this new feeling. Her legs began to tremble.

Victor felt it. Once he switched up his mouth game on Kiki, her body reacted more visibly than before. He felt her thighs beginning to tremble and naturally stopped stroking himself in favor of holding Kiki down by her ass again. He didn't want to give her a chance to escape his mouth. Her moans began to strengthen, and he proceeded with his double clit stimulation method. He could feel her getting close. Kiki felt the pressure begin to build between her legs. She began to straddle and grind Victor's face until she couldn't take anymore.

"Victor! Victor!" Kiki moaned aloud.

"Yes, yes... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh AUGH....."

Kiki arched her body up, her head pointed toward the ceiling as she moaned, her core tightened, and her body shuddered. Her voice was inconsistent in pitch. Her eyes closed, and a smile on her face. Throughout the orgasm, she kept stroking Chris's cock. Victor felt Kiki's body quiver atop his face as she came. But what really did for him was the taste. Victor had not only made Kiki cum, but he felt and tasted every drop in his mouth. He loved it. He savored the taste of her. And he made sure to get every drop before finally releasing Kiki from straddling his face. He felt her body relax and decompress as he ceased licking her.

Victor slid out from under Kiki, and whereas he was happy with his mouth work, he wasn't satisfied. He sat back down on the bed. Kiki looked at him with a lustful smile.

"Oh, Victor, you really are naughty."

"And I'm just getting started," Victor replied.

"But I think I need to feel more of that pretty mouth of yours."

Kiki shifted over and began devouring Victor's dick, deepthroating him to the base and even reaching some of his balls. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her head. Victor obliged and began pressing on her head and thrusting his waist.

"I've thought about facing this adorable face of yours."

As Victor was utilizing Kiki's mouth, Chris moved behind Kiki's. And just as Kiki did with Victor, she gave her ass a shake as an invite for Chris to keep the train rolling. Chris grabbed her ass with one hand and his cock with the other. Chris rubbed the tip of his cock on Kiki's soaking wet and creamy pussy lips. Before he could breach her pussy lips, Kiki immediately thrust her hips backward, causing Chris to enter her pussy. He moaned. She wasn't just wet, but she was tight as well. Chris grabbed her hips for dear life and began thrusting.

Kiki moaned passionately. She was finally getting the train she had mentioned to both of them in passing. With Victor's fucking her mouth and Chris fucking her from the back, Kiki was in euphoric bliss. She felt like she could come all over again. The pressure from Victor and Chris sustained, and the air became thick with the scent of sex.

"I think it's Victor's turn," Kiki exclaimed.

Chris hesitantly pulled out cock from Kiki's divine pussy, as he was drunk on her sexual prowess. Victor, who was leaning back, getting the same level of mouth treatment that he was given, started to get off the bed. Kiki placed her hand on her chest and pushed him back down. He was lying flat on the bed.

"I had something else in mind," Kiki proclaimed adorably.

She nestled her way on top of a defenseless and enchanted Victor.

"It's time for that cake you've been going on about."

Kiki slowly lowered herself onto Victor's dick with her hands on his chest. At first, she teased him, slightly pressing her lips onto the tip of his dick. He felt his dick separate the moist lips with each downward press. Victor desiring more and close to erupting did the only thing he could. He begged.

"Please, Kiki. Please, let me have it. I need it. I want it."

"Tell me what you want, Victor, baby."

"I want to feel you. I want to fuck you." Victor begged.

He felt himself squirming in place from the pleasure. Kiki saw this and slowly began to devour his engorged dick. Victor felt her tightness and warmth as his dick was being swallowed by her pussy. He moaned aloud as his dick pulsated with excitement and oozed his warm pre-cum. About halfway down his shaft, Kiki finally sat down, fully encompassing Victor's dick. She then began to bounce. She rode Victor elegantly but aggressively. Her clit rubbed against the base of his crotch with every bounce. Victor placed his hands on her hips and held on as best he could because he would not last long at the rate Kiki was going.

Now that Victor was subdued in a pussy drunk trance, Kiki looked to Chris. While simultaneously riding Victor, Kiki took her left hand off his chest and used it to call Chris over with a come hither motion of her finger. Chris, who had become obedient to any of Kiki's needs, came to the edge of the bed. Kiki grabbed his erect cock, stroking and sucking on it. Kiki had become the train conductor in mere minutes. Chris and Victor were helpless. Victor was still clinging to Kiki's hips, his dick feeling sensational to her grinding. Chris felt his soul being sucked out of his body, as Victor did, and could only muster to moan and caress Kiki's breasts.

"I don't know how much longer I can last," Chris moaned.

"It's okay feed me, baby, just like I feed Victor,"

Kiki replied before inhaling the tip of Chris's cock in her mouth and massaging his balls. Feeling himself close to climaxing, Chris starts to stroke his cock rapidly. He felt the surge of pressure building from the base of his shaft and traveling toward the tip of his penis with each stroke. He was ready to drain himself, and she was ready to drink every drop. Beads of sweat began accumulating at the top of his forehead, with the occasional drop sliding down his face.

"Come on, baby, give it to me," Kiki said subtly and seductively.

And just like that, as if all he needed was permission, Chris felt himself let loose. His hips tightened, and he let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck, Kiki!"

Chris's cock throbbed hard in her mouth as his pearly white seed expeditiously exited his cock and right onto Kiki's tongue, which was salivating from anticipation. Kiki drank every drop with gusto. Chris sighed in relief and gratification. His cock still pulsing in Kiki's mouth, trying to push out every last drop. Kiki continued to massage his balls while sucking his cock. She demanded they give her every drop. Chris's arms became riddled with goosebumps from cumming, his face flush and a bright red, his body shaking for his sensitive tip being devoured post cum.