A Seat on This Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. I think it got it all."

Kiki looked proud. Now released from her clutches, Chris sat on the floor to recuperate.

Victor was not too far off from Chris's reaction. He too, felt himself drawing nearer to the end. With Chris down for the count, Kiki refocused all of her attention on Victor.

"Your turn Victor," Kiki said eagerly with a wicked look on her face.

Her soft rhythmic grinding had begun to pick up the tempo. Immediately Victor knew she had his number. He wasn't ready. Victor shifted his hands from Kiki's waist and butt to her back. He pulled her in close to him. Their chests were now touching.

"I forgot I was supposed to show you this," he whispered into her ear.

Suddenly, with one hand on her back and moving the other hand onto her ass, Victor began to thrust wildly and mercilessly. He pumped his hips faster and faster, driving his dick further and further into Kiki's wetness. He was going to give it all that he had.

"Oh, Victor," she stuttered in a pleasant but surprised tone.

Victor kept the pace going, beads of sweat now appearing on his forehead and abs. Kiki arched her back just a little once Victor moved his other hand from her back to her ass. With Kiki's chest slightly raised above him, he took another opportunity. He opened his mouth and inhaled her right breast. Kiki moaned as Victor employed the same sucking and licking motion that he had on her clit to her nipples. He flicked his tongue feverously on her nipples, gliding over her jewelry. He felt the cum beginning to build up in his dick. Instead of slowing to draw things out, Victor kept on, hoping to achieve a simultaneous orgasm. With his hands on Kiki's curvacious booty, Victor spread her cheeks apart to gain deeper penetration. Victor was at such a pace you could only hear three sounds in the room, their on-and-off moaning, Kiki's soaked pussy being pounded, and Victor's balls slapping her ass as he thrust.

Kiki leaned back into Victor.

"How about you give me that facial you promised," she whispered.

"Si, la reina!" he moaned.

Victor abruptly but gracefully rolled Kiki onto her back without disrupting his thrusting motion. He buried his head into her chest, hands on her hips, and carried on thrusting. Kiki seductively whispered affirmations into his ear as he thrust.

"That's it, baby."

"It's your pussy; take it."

"I want every drop."

"Victor... fuck me, Victor."

"Give it to me, Victor."

"Ugh!" Victor roared.

He quickly pulled out his dick; Kiki instinctively slid down the bed to me, his dick with her face. Victor stroked his dick vigorously but not for very long, as strings of his silky white essence shot out of him and onto her face. With each stroke, another string of cum left his dick and planted itself on Kiki's beautiful brown face until she was covered with it. Victor moaned throughout the process, feeling a tightness in his balls from such an extreme release. He sighed. In that brief moment, Kiki got on her knees and consumed his dick. She wanted to drain him too. Victor squirmed from the sensitive pleasure of her suck on his dick. His body convulsed as she sucked every remaining drop, massaging his balls just like Chris's. Once emptied, Victor collapsed on the bed next to Kiki. Her face painted with his cum. She still looked like a goddess to him.

"La diosa de chocolate." Victor let out in pants. His chest huffed and puffed to recuperate.

"What's that one mean?" Kiki replied.

"It means I got it wrong earlier. You're not a chocolate queen. You're a chocolate goddess."

"Oh, Victor," she said with a laugh.

"You really are the sweetest."

Epilogue

After the ride on the train, the rest of the evening was spent chatting and getting better acquainted without a computer screen. They took turns talking about their upbringings, likes, dislikes, sexual desires, and common interests. They ate dinner together at the resort restaurant and had drinks on the balcony, appreciating the view and the company. At around 1 am, they decided to call it a night and shared the king-size bed that the room came with. Kiki comfortably lay in between them both.

Victor awoke in the middle of the night. It was Kiki. Her hand was rubbing his dick slowly as if to tease him. He retrained his eyes to see her face. She was looking up at him with a slight smile. Chris was knocked out and sound asleep. Kiki suddenly but carefully got up and out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. Before entering, she turned and shot Victor an inviting smile. His gut had taken him this far.

"What's a little late-night snack," he thought to himself.

He, too carefully, got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.

"What are we doing in here?" He asked.

"I was thinking, now that I've tasted you and felt you. Felt how big and thick you are."

Kiki had begun to bed over the bathroom counter with a smile. Victor caught her reflection in the mirror; she was as gorgeous as when the day first started.

"How about we see if my ass can take it?" she asked in her adorable voice.

Kiki put one hand on the bathroom counter and placed her left leg on it at her knee. With her other hand, she spread her ass cheek.

Victor smiled. He was aroused, pre-cum began to glisten from the tip of his dick.

"Cualquier cosa por ti, mi diosa."

This was finally Victor's chance at having some of Kiki's tempting cake. He knelt down behind her and began eating all that he could. Victor took his hand and spread Kiki as wide as he could.

"Oh, Victor."

He licked away. His tongue lapping her sweet pussy lips. It was hard to tell where her moisture from arousal began and Victor salivating while licking her ended. Taking one hand off of Kiki's plump ass and slowly grabbing his dick, Victor began stroking. Slight moans erupted from Kiki while Victor ate. Since Victor was spreading her, she fondled her breasts for extra pleasure. Victor wasn't done. Once Kiki's moans became louder, he dared to switch it up. He took his tongue and lightly made a circular motion.

"Oh, Victor, what are you.." Kiki didn't have enough time to finish her thought.

Victor plunged his tongue into her ass. He licked ferociously around and in her hole. With his free hand, Victor gently caressed Kiki's clit. Kiki's face felt warm. She was becoming overwhelmed by the multiple stimulations that Victor was providing. Her back began to arch, and her toes curled as she drew nearer to climax. Victor, reading her body language like a book he had read a thousand times, denied her satisfaction of cumming so easily. He abruptly stopped eating and grabbed his dick, and began rubbing on Kiki's drenched pussy lips.

"Don't worry mi diosa. I just needed some wetness." He whispered into her ear.

"What are you planning...." Kiki's voice trailed off into a stuttering moan.

The moment she began to reply, Victor pressed the tip of his leaking dick against Kiki's ass. He pushed the tip in tenderly. She was surprised and ready to further burst from arousal. Kiki felt her hole expand. It was an unreal feeling. She trembled as he slowly inched deeper into her ass. She tried to moan but could only stammer in pleasure with her mouth wide open.

"We did pussy first, but you invited me here for some cake."

Victor began to slowly thrust every inch of his erect dick into Kiki's wet but tight ass. Kiki gripped the bathroom counter, trying not to scream in ecstasy as Victor buried his dick deeper into her ass. Victor moaned passionately into Kiki's ear as he felt her ass pressing up against his waist. Her ass had swallowed him whole. The feeling of her ass touching his body was enough to send Victor into a euphoric spiral. His dick pulsated in her; it begged him to cum. He refocused and began to thrust now that he knew she could take. He planted tender kisses on her shoulders and back as fucked her ass. He wanted to leave a lasting impression on Kiki. He wanted her dick drunk.

He was not as lost in the lust this go around. Instead of grabbing her hips for dear life, Victor spanked her making her cheeks a warm reddish color. In between the back kisses and spanks, Victor fondled her breasts. Rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples. Victor was putting in work, and Kiki felt it. Her mind scattered from Victor throwing everything he had at her. Beads of sweat began to accumulate on both of their bodies. Victor grabbed Kiki's breast and pulled her back so she could no longer lean against the counter. Kiki's head was closer to Victor, her back further arched from being upright.

"It's time for me to breed you," Victor whispered, his voice as firm as his dick.

"Victor!"

He thrust harder. The sound of his waist smacking her ass could be heard as loud as their moans. Kiki looked at herself, being fucked in the mirror. Her body glistened. She watched Victor's hands move about her body, intentionally showing every inch of her love. Then she spotted it. His eyes staring into the mirror. He, too, was admiring their handy work. She decided if he was going to breed her, she would help. Kiki thrust her ass backward onto Victor's dick as he pumped into her. This felt phenomenal for Victor. Together they thrust into each. Maintaining eye contact in the mirror. Victor felt his heart racing and his dick building in sensitivity. Every stroke built up the cum in his dick, and he could not go much longer. Kiki picked up on his facial cues indicating that he was close. She decided to add to the pressure.

"Breed me, baby. Breed me, Victor." She moaned in his ear.

"Fill your goddess's holes."

"You stretched them for sure. Now fill them."

The look on Kiki's face was equally erotic and mischievous. Victor had two weaknesses, a chocolate woman with a plump ass that doubled as a weapon in the bedroom and some fierce dirty tongue. He loved a tongue that was just as dangerous verbally as it was on his dick.

"I can't." He barely let out.

"Kiki!"

He felt his dick flush everything into her ass. She felt him stop but felt his dick throb as it erupted inside her. She kept thrusting. This drove Victor off the wall with pleasure. His balls tightened as they pushed more of his creamy load out of him and into her. Victor's legs shook, and he rested his head on her back, holding her hips again for dear life, as she leaned on the counter again. He gently pulled his dick out. Kiki sat on the counter facing Victor. Legs spread apart in the air with a Y shape. They watched her ass together. His thick and silky load had turned it into a glacial-paced waterfall of cum. Victor put his hands on his hips and sighed.

"Oh, my sweet Victor." Kiki let out while smiling.

She hopped off the counter and walked toward the shower. Cum dripped down her legs. She turned on the hot water.

"Let's get clean, Victor," She said and waved him in.

Victor complied obediently with his goddess and entered the shower. The warm water jolted him back from euphoria. He watched Kiki lather herself. Her body glistened as the was poured on her chocolate skin. She smiled at him. He watched every drop hit and travel down every part of her body. Some drops rolled down her shoulders, onto her breasts, and leaped off her still erect nipples. Condensation began to build on the glass casing. He moved in closer to the point where their bodies were almost touching. Victor placed his hands on her hips.

"Victor," Kiki exclaimed.

She felt his dick twitching on her pelvis.

"I forgot to mention something in all of the conversations we've had."

Kiki looked at him, confused.

"What did you forget?"

"I can go multiple rounds." He paused as her face remained unchanged.

"Without breaks," he added.

"It hasn't gone down yet." His eyes, not breaking with her as he spoke.

"Oh, my naughty Victor," Kiki replied as she squatted down to place his dick in her mouth.

The water from the shower faucet now hitting Kiki as she massages and sucks Victor's shaft, water going down her face causing it to gleam. Victor moaned with an ear-to-ear smirk on his face.

"It was all worth it," he thought to himself.

His focus started to deviate to how he would please Kiki next. He knew exactly what to do...

Victor sat on the train staring at his phone messages, the sun from the window beaming onto his face. He thought about Kiki, Chris, and the time they had that weekend. The conversations, the adventures, and the several sexual encounters. Somehow he had new friends, weird sex friends but friends non the less.

"I guess Kansas isn't all that bad."

"No, it's not," Chris replied.

Victor looked up from his phone at Chris sitting across from him in the booth.

"At least I didn't daydream this time."

"Yes, yes, you held up your end of the conversation." Chris chuckled.

"All passengers, we will be reaching Topeka station in approximately ten minutes."

"This time, she'll be expecting us."

"She will," Victor replied.

"But, this time, we'll both be speaking Spanish." Victor laughed.

"Si mi amigo," Chris replied.

They stepped off the train and onto the platform.

"Finally, some weather I can get behind," Victor said aloud while stretching in the sunlight.

"The difference a month can make," Chris replied.

"Good morning!"

Kiki shouted after appearing through the crowd of people waiting to get on the train. Instead of dressing in warm wear, Kiki was sporting a light blue sundress with daisies on it, hair fully exposed, and white tennis shoes. Her butt was still too plump to hide, and her dress was short enough that if you looked at the right moment, you could see it.

"Are you ready to go?" Victor asked.

"Yes, but how come you traveled all the way back here to get me instead of meeting me there?"

"What if we had one more surprise," Chris replied

Chris grabbed her suitcase as they entered the train. Victor led the way to their seats. As they sat in their roomette, Kiki was beside Victor and Chris, opposite them. Victor closed the door behind them.

"What's the surprise, guys?"

The train horn blew, and a slight jolt was felt as the train slowly took off from the station. Victor and Chris stared at each other before letting out a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"The reason we came to get you," Chris replied.

Victor leaned in close to Kiki and whispered in her ear.

"Choo-choo."

A pleasant look of surprise took over Kiki's face as she smiled at Victor.

When she looked over at Chris, his cock was already in his hand. He was stroking it tenderly. Kiki placed her hand on Victor's lap. She felt his erect dick twitching in his shorts. She slid her hand down his leg and placed it up the opening. He wasn't wearing underwear. As she placed his dick in her hand, she felt it. He was leaking.

"Deberíamos empezar," Chris let out with a sly grin.

Kiki's mouth dropped from shock.

"He said let's begin," Victor translated.

The train picked up speed, the landscape flying by in the window. Not that anyone could see it, it was covered in condensation and handprints.