A Second Chance Bk. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee brought another finger into play but this one was for Angela's clit and that brought Angela to the brink but before she got there I began pushing Dee down onto Angela.

"69 ... on top ... of her" I grunted between thrusts and it was enough to give Dee an idea of what I wanted her to do.

As soon as Dee had lowered her pussy onto Angela's mouth Angela had locked her arms around Dee's thighs and had gone to work on Dee's clit. Once Dee was settled on Angela's face she leaned forward to go down on Angela's clit but I grabbed her hair and pulled her up before pushing her down just far enough so that I could thrust my cock into her mouth.

From then it was two thrusts into Angela's cunt and one into Dee's mouth, two into Angela and one into Dee until I finally exploded deep inside Angela. Her screams were almost smothered by Dee's pussy but there was no mistaking what caused Angela to thrash about and almost send Dee across the floor.

When I finally pulled out of Angela I grabbed Dee roughly and pushed her face into the stream of cum that was pouring out of Angela, "Clean that up!" I ordered and crawled round to where I could straddle Angela's chest and push my cock into her mouth.

She sucked it down greedily and, once again, our eyes were locked on each other, but this time Angela's eyes seemed to get a little cloudy as Dee's tongue brought her to another screaming orgasm.

Dee rolled off Angela and I winked at Angela and then crawled over to Dee and kissed her. At first she resisted and tried to keep her lips closed tight but I persisted and finally she opened her mouth and let my tongue explore.

When I finally sat back she looked at me, "Angela did you see what he just did?"

"Uh huh, haven't you had a guy do that to you before?"

"God no," Angela giggled, "but it's the kinkiest thing anyone has ever done to me."

"Would you like more?" I asked as I waved Angela over.

"More?" Dee asked as she turned to watch Angela slide across the floor to me.

"Yeah more," I grinned as I slipped two fingers deep into Angela. She groaned and writhed on the floor as she grabbed my wrist and tried to shove my fingers deeper into her cunt.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she sobbed as she squeezed her cunt around my fingers.

I slowly extracted my fingers from Angela and then pushed Dee onto her back and moved to straddle her. She was looking from my cum-and-Angela coated fingers to my face and I knew that she was wondering what I was about to do.

I waved them under her nose and then pushed her head back to the floor when she tried to catch my fingers in her mouth, "Oh no my greedy little slut this mixture is for me to enjoy."

She was about to say something but the only sound to escape her mouth was a gasp, and then a squeal when I began painting her nipples and breasts with the sticky fluid on my fingers. The squeal turned to a low moan as I licked her breasts clean and sucked hard on her nipples.

I had only just finished when Angela was between her friend's legs, licking and sucking Dee's clit and bringing her to a shuddering orgasm that left her quivering on the floor. We left her there and went back to the couch and our wine.

"You know, I really wondered what would happen with the fight was over. You two got really nasty and I wondered if you would still be friends by the time it finished."

Angela laughed, "I loved it and fighting at The Black Door under the rules we have there will never be enough now." I didn't know what she meant and didn't get to ask her to explain but it wouldn't be long before I would find out.

Dee finally managed to get to her knees and crawl across to me. She clung to my knees and looked me straight in the eye, "You are one dirty fucker Steve and I can't wait till you decide that it's time you fucked me too.

"And when you've made that decision don't even ask ... just take me." She crawled up into my lap and almost curled up there. Three glasses of wine later Dee was still there but when we decided that it was time for bed she staggered with us to her king-size bed.

Dee even managed to organise the sleeping arrangements so that I was between the two girls. They fell asleep almost instantly but, with two beautiful ... and naked ... women pressing their bodies against me

I fell asleep wondering how my life could have changed so radically in such a short period of time. Less than a week ago I had been sleeping by myself, hadn't touched a woman in years and was locked into my own little world.

Tonight I was sleeping with two beautiful women who had just fought savagely on the floor in front of me and then, with me, had indulged in various forms of lovemaking. It was almost more than I could get my head around.

I didn't want to know what tomorrow would bring, I was still trying to come to terms with what the last five days had brought me.

I woke before dawn and found that we had all moved during the night. We had all rolled onto our right side so I was snuggled up against Angela and Dee was folded into my body which was all very nice but I needed to use the bathroom and didn't want to wake the girls.

The night had been so hot that, even with the aircon, we had all slept without any covers so getting out of bed wasn't too difficult. Once I had moved Dee's from where it lay across my hips and gently encouraged her to roll onto her back I was able to slip out of the bottom of the bed and quietly move to the bathroom.

I had just finished emptying my bladder when I felt a pair of arms slide around my hips and one hand slipped down to close around my cock. My training had taught me, in circumstances like this, to turn either right or left depending on the circumstances and engage the person behind me in one of several different ways designed to incapacitate them.

It was so ingrained that it was like a reflex action but on this occasion I was still half-asleep and that dulled me reflexes enough that when Dee murmured, "I just want to fuck you," I was able to relax before I left her broken and bruised on the floor.

"And where do you want to do that?" I asked as I stood there while she gently stroked my cock.

"Come with me," she giggled.

"I'd much rather cum in you," I replied as she turned me around.

"Oh you will do plenty of that I canmmmmmmmmm ... mmmmmmmmm," It seems that Dee finds it hard to talk when someone is kissing her and I was doing plenty of that.

"Oh," she gasped, "oh ... OK ... I thought you might have been making me wait till after our fight on Saturday so I wanted to make it happen now."

"No," I ran my fingers down the side of her face and across to her lips, "I'm new to this lifestyle and I didn't want to push myself on you or do something that might make Angela unhappy."

She kissed me again and began to stroke my cock again, "You don't have to worry about what Angela might think, we've shared our guys for years and she is crazy about you and couldn't wait to get us together.

"Now come with me," she led me out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and out into the living room by my cock. She stopped by one of the couches in the living room and dropped to her knees and I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Holy shiiitttt," I groaned. I knew that it had gone deep and was now partly down her throat.

Dee pulled back with a gasp, "So you liked that did you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I groaned.

"Good, you should have some more," and I felt her nose pressing just below my belly and her teeth pressing against the base of my cock.

"Oh fuck ... too much of a good thing Dee ... way too much." Her fingers went straight to the base of my cock and the urge to explode in her mouth faded but I pulled her up and kissed her long and hard.

"Steve, this isn't supposed to be happening," she whined, "I wanted you to fuck me, not make love to me." I can be a real bastard when I want to be so I kissed Dee again ... just as long and almost as hard.

My hands roamed over her body, stroking her face and neck, rubbing her back, squeezing her butt cheeks, teasing her anus and pressing my hard cock against her but I kept my hands away from her boobs and made no attempt to play with her pussy.

"Why can't I make love to you?" I asked softly as I held her face in my hands and kissed her gently. "On Saturday, in front of the paying guests, I'll fuck your brains out. I'll drag you around the floor by your hair and rip your bikini off, I'll hold you down and finger fuck you till your screaming and then I'll impale you on my cock and make you my bitch ... because that's what's expected

"But right here, right now, there's just you and me and it's the right time to touch your soul and enjoy the most intimate of moments."

She shivered and her nipples were telling me that Dee was mine for the taking ... and I definitely wanted to take her.

"Yes," she almost whispered, "but you have Angela."

"And I can't have you too?" Surprise was written all over her face. "I've seen the way you and Angela kiss and hug, you're more than friends, you're lovers and I don't want to spoil that in any way.

"So why can't I have you and Angela, and you have Angela and me ... and Angela has you and me? Why isn't that possible? Have you not heard of polyamory?"

I almost shuddered when I said that word because the last time I had used it was in a vain attempt to keep Wendy, my ex, in my life in some small way. I had been quite prepared to share her with her lover but she wanted none of that.

I had given my ex what she wanted, according to local rumour she had wanted three tall children and that's what she got but after that I had nothing more to give so I became disposable. That was not what I wanted here.

I didn't want to come between Angela and Dee but at the same time I wanted to be part of Angela's life and that thought had been in the back of my mind while Dee was taking me out to the living room. The solution had come to me while I was kissing her.

I sat down on the couch and pulled Dee down to straddle me. Because of the way she was positioned on me my cock was gently rubbing between her pussy lips and I could see them embracing my cock ... was starting to become a little distracted.

"Of course I've heard of polyamory," Dee smiled, "but I don't know if it would work for us ... I'd have to think about it ... and what would Angela say?

"Angela would say 'Hell yeah! Let's JFDI!"

Dee and I looked at each other in surprise, neither of us had noticed Angela standing in the doorway listening to us ... but we sure noticed her as she slowly walked across the room to sit beside me on the couch. Her movements were graceful and her naked body seemed to move to its own rhythm.

Once Angela was seated she reached over and pulled Dee across till she was straddling me but almost in Angela's arms.

"Yeah, JFDI ... just fucking do it. We've played girlfriends long enough. I've wanted something more with you for a long time and you have too but we've been to scared because we're bi and a guy might come along and take one of us away. Now a guy has come along and taken me away ... and he wants to take you too ... and that means that we can be together ... so let's just fucking do it!"

"Yes, but it's too soon. He kisses me and touches me and I just want to melt into his arms but will it always be like that? How can I be sure?

"Mmmmm ... that's not fair Steve! Stop kissing me like that!" She hit me on my chest several times with her closed fists so I grabbed her wrists and lifted her hands up over her head. Dee struggled but I managed to get one hand around both her wrists and used my other hand to pull her close so I could kiss her again.

Dee pulled her head away, "Angela tell him to stop," she whined but Angela just laughed.

"My beautiful friend, I'm not going to tell him to stop because I want what he wants and by the way you're so not resisting I would say that you want it too."

"Yes but mmmmm ... oh ... mmmmm."

I pushed Dee's head away, "Dee we don't want to marry you, we just want you to be part of us. Angela and I are committed to each other but we're not stopping each other from exploring other relationships or fucking other people and we wouldn't expect anything different from you.

"We'll just have each other to lean on and to come home to. There's no time frame, no other expectations just a desire to grow closer to each other, hold each other and be there for each other.

"We're not looking for any more commitment than that ... and you can walk away at any time."

Dee pulled a face when I said that, "Walk away from you two? I know it would be insane to do that ... but is it too soon?"

"Kiss her again Steve." I did as I was told and this time Dee almost melted into my arms.

"Dee when I met Steve it took me all of five minutes to know that he was someone I wanted to know a whole lot better and I haven't regretted that decision for one solitary second. I saw the way you were looking at Steve last night so trust him and feel free to fall in love with him.

"Look him in the eye as you two come together and be part of us ... please."

Dee looked me in the eye and bit her lip as she reached between us and grasped my cock. "So hard," she whispered and slowly rubbed it over her clit, "So fucking hard," she whimpered as she slipped it between her pussy lips and slowly impaled herself on me."

"Oh god ... oh god ... oh godsofuckagghh ... aggghhhImcuminnnngggg," she wailed as she tried desperately to tear her eyes away from mine.

"Yourmakingmecuuuuummmmm and ... I ... can't ... STOP!" Her body began shaking and her pussy juices gushed down over my cock and balls and ran down between my butt cheeks as she twisted and turned on my cock.

Our eyes stayed locked together until Dee's began to cloud over and I knew that she wasn't seeing me anymore, now she was seeing the pleasure exploding in her brain and feeling it coursing through her body.

I pulled her close and kissed her as I rammed my cock up into her again and again. Her cries were lost in my mouth and when I paused for a moment I could feel her cunt tighten around me and she began to rock forward and up before dropping back only to repeat the movement.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned as she went on riding me right to the edge.

"Cum for me Steve," she whispered, "cum for me, fill me, make me your woman." Her lips clamped to mine and the first burst of cum flooded her cunt. Our cries were lost in each other's mouth again ... and there were many of them for she went on riding me even afterI had no more to give.

Our cries might have been muffled but Angela's weren't. She had been watching us and playing with her pussy but by the time we both came she was hammering her cunt with three fingers and that quickly brought her to a wild orgasm that ravaged her body and left her limp and moaning.

When we had all come back to Earth Angela asked me to turn Dee so that she was facing towards Angela. Dee sighed as Angela ran her fingers up the inside of Dee's thighs and plunged two fingers into Dee's cunt ... and then twisted and turned them.

"AH FUCK ... ANGIE!" Dee wailed as she came again, "Oh god ... ENOUGH ... please, no more."

When Angela extracted her fingers they were covered in my cum, diluted with Dee's juices and Angela held them up to me, "Would you like a taste?"

I grinned so she wriggled along the couch till she was closer to me and then wiped her fingers on her tongue leaving a big deposit of white fluid there.

Angela leaned closer and, as she offered me her tongue, I heard Dee catch her breath and then moan softly as I ran my tongue across Angela's and scooped up some of the cum that was there.

Angela pointed at me and Dee got the message, she turned and ran her tongue over mine before closing her lips around my tongue and sucking it.

"Oh god, I thought I must have dreamt it when you did something like that last night."

"We're not finished yet my sexy babe." Angela rolled onto the floor and lay on her back with her legs and arms spread wide and her mouth open. Dee laughed, she obviously knew what to do. She eased herself off my lap and onto her knees so that she straddled Angela's mouth.

As I watched more white fluid trickled out of Dee's cunt and dripped into Angela's waiting mouth. I could only handle watching that for a minute or two before I jumped up and went to stand next to Dee.

Dee knew what to do and she slowly licked my cock clean before guiding it into her mouth and sucking me till I fired another load down the back of throat.