A Second Chance Bk. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
After work fun.
3.2k words
4.58
3.5k
5
2

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the SUV stopped the passenger door was flung open and Angela launched herself into the front of the car and somehow ended up on her back with her head on my lap. Her left knee was drawn up so her foot was on the passenger seat while her right foot was down in the passenger's foot well.

Her skirt was up around her hips, her panties were nowhere to be seen and I could see how red her pussy lips where. "Looks like someone got a good fucking," I chuckled.

She pulled me down and kissed me again and again, "Jealous?" she asked between kisses.

"A little," I admitted as I ran my fingers down between her pussy lips.

"Oh that's good," she sighed. "Your fingers and the fact that you're a little jealous. I'd be worried if you didn't care at all." This time I bent down and kissed Angela while my fingers went searching for her G-spot.

"Mmmm ... how did you know that I needed that?" she giggled. I helped her sit up and she moaned softly as she moved her arse across the seat.

"Are you OK?" I wondered what the guys might have done to her and Dee.

"Oh yeah, they got anal too and five guys fucking your arse one after the other can make it a bit tender ... but it was worth it."

Now I was beginning to feel jealous, "That good huh?

"Good sex and good money, that's what keeps me in this business Steve. Dee and I split well over two grand this afternoon so she's happy too."

"I guess you better tell me about it," I said as I backed the SUV out of Angela's parking spot.

"I will when I get home ... and Dee might add her bit. She's going to get an Uber home, after she's finished with the client she's seeing now."

"She's seeing another one straight after you and she did those five guys?"

"Oh yeah, he was waiting for her to finish. There are regular guys who try to be among the first to fuck a new girl and this guy is one of those. She might even get another one after him because I did see another of those guys who like to get in early talking to Reception as I left."

"That's amazing," I was truly surprised that there would be guys who 'specialised' in the girls they saw.

Angela laughed, "Steve, if there is one thing I can guarantee, you will meet the kinkiest people on the planet when you work in the adult industry. Some day I've got to tell you about the client who always brought his own meat tenderiser."

"As soon as the door closed the guys were all over us. They stripped us and passed us around from cock to cock, oral at first and then one slipped a condom on and rammed his cock into me and from then on it was just non-stop fucking."

We were back in the bedroom, her top was gone, taken off and thrown on the floor while Angela was trying to rip my shirt off. My jeans and jocks had gone while I was trying to kiss her and then push her back onto her back on the bed and I'd pushed her short skirt up on her hips at the same time as I was straddling her.

"Those guys were so fucking horny," she sighed as I brushed her hair out of her face, "we were both airtight multiple times ..."

"Airtight?" I asked as my fingers slowly drifted across her lips and her fingers stroked my cock.

She nibbled at my fingers and then closed her teeth around them and teased them with her tongue as her thumb did donuts on my glans.

"A cock in every hole," she giggled. "It's a word used in written erotica ... in videos you just get the action without much noise because the girl has a cock in her mouth as well as in her pussy and arse."

She groaned as my fingers stroked her neck and she pressed her body against me. "Oh god Steve, skip the foreplay, just get your cock into me."

I wasn't quite ready for that, I wanted a little more fun before I reclaimed her, so I pushed her onto her back and grabbed her pussy. She screamed and then moaned as the force behind that grab pushed two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh fuck Steve ... just give me what I neeaaaaaggggghhhhhhh," her pussy juice almost flushed my fingers out of her cunt.

"Did Dee have fun?" I could picture both Angela and Dee being fucked out of their skulls by those five guys and my cock was beginning to throb.

"Oh she always has fun when there are multiple guys," Angela rolled her eyes at me, "she is such a little fuckslut." She gasped as my thumb teased her clit and I sucked her left nipple deep into my mouth

"And you're not?" Angela pushed me away and scrambled to get off the bed. I attempted to grab her hips but she twisted and slipped through my hands and was off the bed and spinning around to face me before I could make another move.

I was still trying to decide what to do when she launched herself at me. She hit me hard and carried me right across the bed and onto the floor. I went to roll us over but she had her legs hooked around mine and I wasn't taking us anywhere.

If I couldn't roll us over I could at least take control of her arms ... or so I thought ... but she was wriggling and squirming so much that pinning her arms to her sides was all but impossible and before I could respond she had a forearm across my throat and was applying some pressure.

"Gotcha now Stevie," she grinned down at me, "and in case you missed the announcement, you have hooked up with a girl who has gone way beyond being a fuckslut, I've graduated to being a cock-hungry whore and OOOOPPPPHHHH!"

I could have grabbed her hair and dragged her head back but instead I chose to use my fingers to give her a quick, but not very hard, jab under her rib cage on her right and left side to drive some of the air out of her lungs.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH," she screamed as I followed the jabs up with pulling her hair back. That got her arm off my throat and allowed me to free my legs. I rolled her over but she was quick and was out from underneath me and had her legs around my throat and her ankles locked together before I could drop and pin her.

She twisted and I had to roll with her legs or risk dislocating my neck but that put me in a better position because I was on my knees while she was on her back. She squealed as I forced my right hand down between her legs while my left hand came up between her legs.

I thought that I had her close to releasing me because I felt the pressure on my neck lessen but then she jerked her legs down and that snapped the pressure back on and it was my turn to feel and express the pain as I went face down on the floor.

"Come on Steve ... don't be a pussy ... if you want to fuck me then take me ... make me submit Steve!"

"OWWWW FUCK!" My open hand had made a nice sound as it connected with her hip and ass but I didn't think I had hit her that hard.

"OWWWW BITCH!" This time the slap was much harder and before I could deliver another one she released me and bounced to her feet. I was slower getting to mine and if this hadn't been a "friendly" match I would have gone from my knees to shoulder charging her over the bedside table and into the wall.

But it was a friendly match, or so I thought, so I got to my feet just in time to take a swinging left foot to the side of my head that sent me crashing onto the bed. I tried to sit up but she was on top of me and I was just able to grab a quick breath before she was grinding her pussy into my face and mouth.

It would have been very pleasant having her sit on my face if I had been able to breath. She was horny and with every twist and turn she smeared pussy juice on my face but I was fast reaching the point where I needed to breathe.

She was kneeling on both my arms so the only chance I had was to get my legs up around her neck and drag her backwards but that failed when she leaned forward and my legs couldn't connect with her.

"Give in pussy and take your punishment," she laughed and I'd had enough, I tapped her arse three times and she backed off my face.

"So, what's ... my ... punishment?" I gasped.

"I'm so going to fuck you Steve. I'm going to take you to the edge and then back off again and again ... until you're begging me to let you cum." When I complained she leaned down and battered my face with her boobs, "Well I did ask you to fuck me but you wouldn't listen, so I just had to take what I wanted."

My cock was already hard as she took it in her mouth and slowly swirled her tongue around and over my glans. "Ooh precum," she giggled, "I do so love the taste of your precum Steve, it's sweeter than all the other guys I fuck."

I groaned as I felt her teeth slide down my shaft and then inflict a little pain around the base of my cock before slowly moving back up the shaft. Then, as I watched, she began stroking my cock with one hand while she slipped two fingers from her other hand deep into her pussy.

"Oh ...oh," she whimpered, "don't you wish it was your cock in there Steve ... your cock making me groan ... your cock covered in my juices?

"Five guys have had their cock in me since the last time you fucked me. Five big cocks Steve and every one of them made me cum ... fucking hard. If they hadn't been wearing condoms Steve my cunt would be leaking their cum for a week."

I groaned and she grinned ... she had felt that tell-tale throb in my cock.

"Look Steve," she held up the fingers that had been buried in her cunt. They were covered in her juices and as I watched she slowly ran those fingers over my cock. Fuck, it felt so good.

"That's from deep inside me Steve ... where those five guys had their cocks Steve. They owned me Steve ... they owned your woman and took their pleasure in me and I begged them for more Steve ... your women begged five men to fuck her ... and they did ... repeatedly."

I gasped and she made a grab for the base of my cock but she was too late. The first burst of cum erupted from my cock and splashed across her face as she bent to try and catch it in her mouth. The second, third and fourth went straight into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"Damn," she laughed as she bent down to kiss me, "you got away from me." But that didn't stop her easing onto my cock and riding it gently.

"So did I hurt you?" A strange question from someone who is laying in your arms almost purring as you run your hands over her back and butt cheeks.

"Did you want to hurt me?" An equally strange question from one person to another who supposedly loves the guy who asked the question.

"Of course I did silly. I fight to win and you can't win a fight like that without hurting your opponent ... and just because I love you doesn't mean that I can't hurt you.

"Did you like fighting me?" She tweaked my nipple gently to imply that the wrong answer might result in a lot more pain.

That was an interesting question and I wasn't sure what the answer said about me. "I have to admit that I did. It was ... stimulating."

"So you liked hurting me?" That was a question I didn't really want to answer not only because I wasn't totally comfortable with the answer but also because her fingers were still holding my left nipple.

"I ... I ... yes, in a way I think I did ... and yet ... I hate domestic violence ... the guys who bash their wives or girlfriends are the scum of the Earth."

"I know that," she said softly as she kissed me. "But this is different, I don't know how to explain the difference ... but it is different."

"So can I tell you something?" I wasn't sure that she would want to hear what I wanted to say but I felt that I had to say it.

"No secrets," she almost whispered as she touched my lips.

"I'm really surprised that there is a violent streak in you. My violence is learned, it was part of the training for my job but your violence is different."

Angela propped herself up on her elbows so she could look me in the face. "When you were being trained did you ever rebel against that training because of the violence? Did you ever try and walk away from it ... or did you just accept it as something you needed to learn to be good at your job?"

I thought about that for a minute or two, "I just accepted it as something I needed to learn ... I never questioned it at all."

She kissed me again, "Maybe there is a level of violence in all of us and if there wasn't then life would be very dull. Think about sex for example, the warm, loving coupling that we enjoy sometimes could never be described as violent but how do we describe the sex I had this afternoon?

"Every guy fucked me hard, driving their cock into me again and again with such force that my body shook with each thrust. Could we describe that as violent? I think we could but it's a level of violence that is acceptable, was acceptable to me ... and probably to most couples ... because of the situation it was being used in.

"They loved fucking me that way and I loved getting hammered by them.

"Think of the way I kicked you in the head just now. That was violent but it was a level of violence that was acceptable to us in what we were doing.

"I guess what I am trying to suggest is that all of us have a violent streak in us. Some of us are more open about it and embrace it in some of the things we do while for others it lays dormant inside them and may never come out ... but it is still there. You and I both have a violent streak and we both embraced it in that little fight.

"I'm sure that you and I ... and Dee ... will fight regularly because we enjoy it ... because it's part of our interaction with each other ... and probably because we're a little strange.

"We will fight with others too because we enjoy the challenge of overcoming other people ... and we enjoy the sex that comes after those fights."

She squealed when I rolled her over and she wrapped her legs around me to keep us close as I began another long kissing session.

"Oooh, can I join in?" Dee was standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"Of course you can," Angela giggled. "Strip off and come and lay between us so we can work our magic on you."

Dee couldn't wait to take us up on the offer. Her blouse and bra disappeared into one corner of the room and, while I was imagining her perky little boobs in my mouth, she wiggled out of her skirt and kicked it into the corner along with the others.

We covered her body in soft kisses and Angela and I gently licked between Dee's puffy pussy lips, trading touches and several quick kisses.

"How many guys did you have after I left?" Angela asked as she lightly touched Dee's bruised lips.

"I had three ... and then they told me I had to go home because my shift had ended. I was so pissed that I couldn't stay."

Angela laughed, "And they were right to send you home. You have to share the work with all the girls and not take it all for yourself ... and you also have to be fit enough to go back tomorrow for another shift."

"Yes but I was having fun," Dee whined.

"Well, you'll just have to have some fun with Steve while I hit the shower. We're all going out tonight so don't have too much fun."

Angela rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom while I slowly kissed my way up Dee's body till I reached her lips and then slowly kissed her while I moved my hips till I felt my cock slip into her.

"Oooh fuck Steve, are you going to do this every time I come home from The Black Door?"

"Every time sexy babe ... every single time ... it's called reclamation sex. I'm reclaiming you as mine after all those other guys have fucked you."

"Mmmm that works for me," she said softly, "fucking a guy wearing a condom is safe and fun but fucking you bareback is a whole other level of pleasure."

I had started gently stroking my cock in and out of her and I could feel the orgasm building in her. The first flush of pussy juice came when I spat on her right nipple and slowly rubbed my finger over it.

The second flush came when Dee wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me into her. I kissed her and held her face as I went on gently fucking her. Her legs began to shake and her breathing became shallower and then she grunted and her body rigid.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk," she whimpered softly, "oh fuuuuuucccccckkkk." She relaxed and pushed her hips up to meet me and slowly squeezed her cunt around my cock to make me cum deep inside her ... and as I did she moaned my name.

I saw a movement to my right and when I turned my head there was Angela leaning against the doorframe watching and smiling and slowly bringing herself to her own quietly gasping orgasm.

If this was what life was going to be like with Angela and Dee I was going to be one very happy man but I realised that this was probably just a honeymoon period and things wouldn't always be this good.

The cruise that both girls were going on was already a black cloud on the horizon and another weekend when they would both be away after the cruise. I still had no idea of how I would handle those times but I was certain that I wasn't going to fuck up my second chance at happiness.