A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
A private show.
4.6k words
4.59
3.1k
2
0

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read somewhere that strippers are notoriously unreliable and Angela had told me that she made a point of always turning up on time for her performance at the strip clubs she had worked at when she was younger because that impressed the management

But if strippers were unreliable and often late, hookers tended to be the exact opposite ... at least Angela's girls were ... and Angela liked to lead by example. That's why I knocked on the door of Bella's house at precisely 8pm.

From the outside the house looked impressive. It was a single storey residence that seemed to flow over and through several small ripples in the ground. A double garage sat on one side of the house and the garage door had been left open revealing a Porsche SUV and a top-of-the-range Toyota Landcruiser parked inside.

A Tesla S and a Jaguar F Type sat on the grass near the front door so Angela's Audi didn't look out of place at all. All those expensive cars ... these guys had money and obviously weren't afraid to spend it on pleasure.

The door was opened quite promptly ... and the woman who opened it was an absolute stunner. She had a mane of black hair that cascaded over her shoulders and down her back ... way down her back.

She had dark eyes that sparkled and flashed in the light, a fine nose and broad, expressive mouth that seemed to spend a lot of time smiling. She was at least a big DD and those weighty boobs were threatening to spill out of her top.

She was well-muscled without looking mannish and her arms were long without being so long that her knuckles dragged on the ground and I got a nasty mental image of her wrapping those arms around my throat. Her belly was flat and toned and her arse was cute without being too big.

Her hips were wide and inviting while her thighs were not thin but not too thick either and I made a mental note to avoid being caught in them. Her legs where shapely and long and I estimated that Bella stood at least 5'11".

She was wearing what looked like a man's business shirt with only three of the middle buttons actually done up and that meant that I was looking at some magnificent cleavage.

"Hi, I'm Steve Barrington," I said as I desperately tried to drag my eyes up from where they were hopelessly lost in her cleavage. I offered her my hand but she brushed it aside and kissed me full on the lips

"Hello, I'm Bella Adamson," she murmured as I tried to decipher her kiss. It was more than just a touch of lips and less than a wildly passionate assault on my mouth. It was restrained but I felt her tongue on my lips and her cheeky smile left me hoping that she was the one I would be fighting.

I introduced her to Angela and Dee and they hugged and air-kissed, "Looks like you're ready to rumble Bella."

Bella laughed and quickly undid the three buttons and opened the shirt wide to reveal a bikini that was too small everywhere. On top it just covered her nipples and left everything else bare while below it was a G-string that covered her pussy but little else.

Bella glanced at the girls as she opened her shirt but she spent more time looking at me and she smiled when I nodded to show my appreciation. And when the show was over Bella made no attempt to do up any of the buttons.

"Come through and meet the others ... we are all looking forward to some fun with you tonight" We followed her through the house till we came to the living room. Two couples and one guy sat on three sofas that were spread around the room and it was easy to tell that they were all of a similar age.

Bella first introduced us to Eamon, her husband, his smile was friendly and his handshake was firm. He smiled at me and became a little nervous when the girls wanted to hug him. I watched Bella while that was happening and she seemed totally comfortable with it.

Eamon looked fit and healthy and his deep tan suggested that he spent a lot of time outdoors.

Craig and Paula Argyle looked a little nervous and Paula giggled when I took her hand and give it a little squeeze as I was introduced to her. She was 5' 4" and perhaps a little plump but her boobs were big ... a large C cup .... and the dress she was wearing was low on the top and short on the bottom with plenty of plunging neckline that naturally attracted my eyes to the firm breasts that were partially revealed.

Craig was definitely not an outdoors person. In a country where tans are the order of the day, Craig was pale. He was also a little thin and I wondered how long he would last with one of the girls if he was going to fight.

And the third couple was Heather and Bruce Marchant. It would have been hard to miss Heather in a crowd, her long red hair hung almost to her waist. She looked super fit and she obviously worked out regularly. She was around 5'10" and she had real tone to her body.

Her short dress clung to her like a glove and that accentuated her D cup breasts that were just begging to be played with ... and her nipples became hard little nuts pressing against the fabric of her dress when she was introduced to me.

She was confident enough to kiss me and press her body against me when we were introduced. I squeezed her arse and was surprised at how tight it was ... and I also noticed that her husband didn't seem to mind that I was already taking liberties with his wife.

And Heather didn't seem to mind when her husband made sure he got a good full-frontal hug from Dee and Angela ... and the girls didn't seem to mind either. From the way both of them moved their hips while they were hugging Bruce I got the impression that they had found something hard to rub against.

Once the introductions were made Bella invited us to sit down and that led to some interesting seating arrangements. Dee went straight over to the couch that Eamon was sitting on and sat down beside him.

Angela went and sat on the couch with Heather and Bruce so that he was flanked by her and his wife. That left a single lounge chair and Bella directed me to that and then sat on my lap.

"I hope you don't mind," she said softly, "but you and I are going to get very close and personal a little later so why not start now?"

A week before that night I would have had a fit if a strange woman had suddenly sat on my lap. I would have been embarrassed and desperate to get her to move somewhere else but a lot had happened in that week and I had changed forever.

"Will Eamon mind?" I asked her.

"Will I mind?" I looked up and he was standing over me with a tray of drinks in his hand, "Steve, I was the one who encouraged Bella to try and make contact with you guys after we saw you at Fight Night the other night.

"Hell, we saw how Angela got fucked when she lost her fight and we expect that you will want to do the same to Bella when you beat her in a few minutes and we're all looking forward to watching that ... so why should I mind her sitting on your lap getting her pussy warmed up?"

"Here, have a drink." There were glasses of wine, some cans of beer and even some bottled water. I waited while Bella took a glass of white wine and then chose the bottled water. Eamon looked surprised at my choice but he grinned at his wife, bent over and stole a kiss an then moved on to Angela and the Marchants.

I put my hand on her thigh and she spread her legs a little. Of course I let my fingers gently move up the inside of her thigh. Her shirt was covering her breast nearest me but I could see the other one and her nipple was so hard that I could see it pushing against the tiny triangle of material that was covering it.

"So are you OK with the rules?"

"Do you mean am I OK with you fucking me when I lose?"

My fingers had almost reached the edge of her bikini and she pushed down and sighed when she felt my finger pressed against her pussy.

"I want you to treat me just as roughly as that guy treated Angela when she lost ... in fact I just might provoke you in the fight so watch out."

I laughed and watched her nipple get hard again as I teased her pussy some more. By the time I stopped so that Bella could respond to a question that Angela asked, there was a nice wet spot clearly visible on Bella's bikini.

Andrea had asked about their little swinger's group and Bella had been happy to tell us that they had once been part of a much larger group that included up to 50 couples but that had been too big for the people in the room with us.

They wanted something smaller and more intimate so they had left, on good terms, and had started getting together every couple of weeks at Bella and Eamon's house. In the off-weeks they often just swapped among themselves and when Dee looked a bit puzzled Heather piped up.

"Last Friday night Eamon came over to my house and totally fucked my brains out while ..."

"... Bruce was fucking me silly here," Bella laughed.

"And who was at the fight night?" Angela asked as she looked around the room.

"I took Bella and Heather," Eamon said with grin, "you probably didn't see us because we got there early enough to get a seat in the stand. You were both preoccupied with that Jamaican girl when we left and I have to thank you for what came later."

Angela looked at him with a puzzled look on her face and he laughed, "The girls fucked me till I thought my dick was going to fall off. I was nearly going to call Bruce to get him to come over and help out."

Paula laughed, "Bruce couldn't have helped you, he and Craig were up to their balls in me most of that night."

"So you guys have a lot of fun together?" I asked quietly so that only Bella could really hear me.

"Oh yeah," she giggled, "and we're always open to having new friends join the group." I heard the invitation but let it slide. I wasn't sure that the girls would be interested in swinging and I figured that the last thing three couples needed was a solo male.

Bella wriggled her bum on my cock and I groaned, "Oooh, that feels interesting ... I was interested in the way that guy who was fighting Angela called you out at the end of the fight. Are you and Angela an item?"

I grinned and leaned back in my seat so that I could see Bella's face, "Actually, all three of us are an item."

She looked surprised and then she laughed, "You kinky man ... so I guess you don't have time for anything on the side?"

Was she making a joke of it or was she chatting me up? One look into her eyes was enough for me to know that it wasn't all a joke but before I could reply Heather called to me.

"Steve," I looked over at Heather, "I'm really interested in getting involved in fight nights and I wanted to fight you tonight but Bella and I tossed a coin and I lost. So, would you take me on after Bella ... or maybe even fight me at the next Fight Night?"

"Same rules?" Angela asked.

"Yep," she said as she licked her lips, "same rules." Well that was nice of them to organise that but I wondered if I would be able to even have any signs of life in my cock after fucking Bella ... but I would do my best because Heather had something that I knew I needed.

Angela looked across at me and I nodded, "OK then but to give Steve a chance to recover from the first fight perhaps we start with Steve and Bella, then we'll have Dee and Eamon, then me and Bruce and finish off with Steve and Heather?"

We agreed on that ... and on the rules, no standing and no striking with one six-minute round plus a 10 minute prize round. But then Heather realised that we had left out Craig and Paula but they were quick to tell us that they just wanted to watch.

The next question was where we were going to fight and Bella reluctantly got up and went over to one of the corners of the room and pressed a button on a small panel set into one of the walls. Instantly the adjacent wall began to fold back on itself to reveal another room with a sunken floor, and floor to ceiling windows, that looked out over the back garden and beyond.

As soon as the wall began to open the others jumped up and began to rearrange the couches around the edge of the sunken area so that everyone could watch in comfort and as the couches were being moved I saw Eamon approach Angela and discreetly hand her an envelope and six sheets of paper. The envelope quickly disappeared into her handbag but she took a few moments to look at each of the sheets of paper before they too went into her handbag.

A brief nod to Dee and me and we were cleared to have some condom-free fun. Payment had also been made and Bella had now bought time with me. Maybe I should have at least felt uneasy about taking payment for sex ... but I didn't. I didn't even think of it ... all I could think of was how hot Bella looked and much I would enjoy playing with her body and then fucking her while her husband looked on.

I was wearing football shorts under my jeans, so it didn't take me long to strip down and be ready to do battle. Angela was going to referee the first two matches, so she rounded Bella and me up and was about to lead us down onto the area that was to be the mat when I stopped her.

"Bella are those beautiful boobs all yours?"

She smirked, "Why don't you feel them and find out for yourself?"

I reached out and got my fingers inside the waistband of her bikini and pulled her to me, "Oh I'll be doing plenty of that in a few moments but I need to know if your boobs have been enhanced?"

"Good point Bella," Angela laughed, "Steve doesn't want to apply too much pressure to something that might burst."

"Oh ... oh I thought ... ah ... no ... they're all natural and thank you for thinking of me." Her hand brushed my cheek and then she was bouncing down the steps that lead to the sunken area where we were going to be fighting.

Her arrival on 'the mat' was met with cheers and applause from her friends and she responded with waves and extravagant kisses. My arrival was met with boos and catcalls and my response was to ignore them.

The carpet in the sunken area was old-fashioned shag pile that sat on a thick layer of underlay and that was good ... less chance of carpet burns and a softer landing for anyone who hit the floor hard.

Bella and I knelt in our positions on the floor while Angela introduced us and announced the roles to the audience and while Bella shimmied her boobs at me and I tried to fight down the growing bulge in my shorts.

And then the whistle blew and we were on.

I advanced and Bella began to circle -- I feinted for her breast and she brushed my hand away -- I made a move for her other hand and when she brushed that away I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me and into a headlock with my right arm.

She cried out and I swung us around so that we were facing the audience. I applied a little pressure and she grunted and began to try and push my arm up and away from her head so with my left hand I groped her boobs.

Bella squealed and dropped her hands to try and defend her breasts but my hand was long gone ... gone to the bow that tied the top of her bikini behind her neck. A quick tug and her beautiful boobs were swaying in the breeze.

I roughly pushed her away and she suddenly realised that her breasts were in full view of all the spectators. Most of the spectators had obviously seen them and played with them on lots of occasions but the rough way that she had been taken from decent to indecent seemed to bring on a rush of modesty because she suddenly tried to cover up.

That lasted all of three seconds till I got behind her and she felt my left arm go round her throat. She clutched at it and didn't realise that while I had been holding her with one arm around her throat my other hand had been undoing the lower tie on her bikini top and pulling it away.

What she did realise though was that suddenly one of my hands was playing fast and loose with her breasts and she groaned when I tweaked her left nipple. Bella was still clutching at my arm around her throat when my free hand dived down over her belly and into her bikini.

She squawked as one finger ran over her clit and in between her pussy lips but she heard me when I whispered in her ear to make sure that she was OK. I didn't want to inflict pain and suffering on her and leaving my arm around her throat could have done that.

I heard a faint "fine" in between the moans that were coming more frequently as I began finger fucking her just before she threw herself forward. She wasn't going far because my arm was still around her throat but it did allow her to bring one heel up and into my balls.

Fortunately my thighs absorbed some of the blow but there was enough left to send me rolling across the floor clutching my testicles. Angela later told me that Bella had knelt there looking horrified at what she had inflicted on me and they all had to urge her to go on and take advantage of the situation.

I was just glad of a short respite so I could try and reassemble my shattered brain but she didn't hold off for long. Suddenly my mouth, nose and the rest of my face was covered by her breasts ... and I couldn't breathe.

After a moment's panic I got a grip on myself and assessed the situation. I couldn't see anything because her boobs were everywhere. But they couldn't stop me from hearing the shouts from the spectators and her dirty trash talk as she told me how hard she was going to fuck me.

I could also feel one important thing, her body was stretched out along mine but her legs weren't intertwined with mine so I wrapped my arms around her and simply rolled us over and took the bottom half of her bikini off as I moved down and off her.

She had another modesty attack and tried to cover her pussy but I just laughed as I twisted her bikini into a ball and threw it at her husband who seemed to be having a moment of pleasure himself as Dee stroked his cock.

"So," I said loud enough so everyone could hear, "do you want more teasing and titillation, or should I just take you and make you my woman?"

I saw her glance up at her husband, who was still enjoying Dee's magical hands, and then she looked at me and smiled as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide.

I crawled over to her and looked down at her, "Are you sure that this is what you want?"

"Yes," she was smiling and looked almost radiant, "you are what I want."

I leaned down and kissed her... softly at first and then with increasing passion as she pulled my shorts down and then pulled me down on top of her and spread her legs even wider so I could begin to stroke my cock between her pussy lips.

"We need to change positions, he will want to see me fucked hard and treated like a slut," she said quietly.

"And if I don't want to treat you that way?"

"Oh he won't hurt me or anything like that ... he just won't talk to me for a few days. But I want you to treat me like that. I want it rough and I don't care whether he sees me being a dirty slut or not so don't hold back ... please."

We both groaned as the slow stroking between her pussy lips moved to the next level with a stroke that found its way deep into her cunt. If I was to move her closer to her husband we were going to have to stop fucking and that was going to take some serious self-control ... because I didn't want to stop.

"Don't withdraw," she whispered, "until you've kissed me and then drag me closer to him so he can watch you fuck me like a cheap whore. I'll make plenty of noise but don't worry about that, just do whatever you want to me."

I felt her cunt slowly close around my cock as I leaned down to kiss her and I groaned, "We won't make it that far if you keep doing that."

Her giggle was deliciously wicked, "Then it's whore time."

I pulled out and bounced to my feet, "OK Bella, it's time to show your husband that you're not his little woman anymore. Now, you're going to belong to me."

I grabbed a handful of her rich black hair and started to drag her across the floor, "OOOOWWWW," she screamed and I saw a look of horror on Paula's face. Bella's husband had forgotten all about Dee the moment Bella screamed and I noticed a strange look on his face and he licked his lips as I dragged her closer.

12