A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had her close enough I slapped her arse hard. Not only did she yelp in pain but it left a nice big handprint for Eamon to see and she didn't need to tell me to do it again. "Love this woman's arse Eamon ... look at the way it quivers when I smack the slut," and I smacked it again.

"You like it don't you Bella?" Her reply was lost in another sharp crack as I slapped her arse again so I grabbed her hair and dragged her head up. "Your husband didn't hear you Bella, speak up, tell him what you said."

"I love getting my arse spanked by Steve. I'm a dirty slut and love it when he gets rough with me."

"Hear that Eamon, she loves it when men get rough with her! How many men have got rough with her Eamon?

"How many men have cock-blocked you at your swinger parties and treated your lovely wife like she's a cheap whore Eamon?

"So should I fuck her now Eamon? Should I add my name to the long list of guys who have fucked her Eamon? Do you think that there are guys out there who have fucked that you don't know about?"

Yes, I was really laying the humiliation on thick but this was one guy who obviously deserved all he got.

"Watch me fuck her now Eamon? Watch me take your beautiful wife and fill her so full of my hot sticky cum that she'll be dribbling my cum in your bed for a whole fucking week!"

I looked to see what Eamon's reaction would be and was amazed to see how mesmerised he seemed to be. His eyes were almost glazed over and he was licking his lips again ... and trying to speak.

"Yes ... yes," he croaked, "take her now, fuck her hard, let me hear her beg for more."

A quick glance around the room showed me that all eyes were on us. Paula's hand was gently moving on the bulge in Craig's pants but her eyes were firmly fixed on Eamon. Both Heather's and Bruce's eyes were locked on Bella's arse while Angela and Dee were looking at me and very surprised.

I don't think that they believed that I was capable of such trash talk ... and I was wondering where most of it came from too.

I knelt down between Bella's legs and gently ran my hand over the redness on her arse before I slapped it again. I lined myself up with the open hole between her pussy lips and she squealed and then howled as I drove my cock deep into her wet cunt. The force of the thrust almost pushed her down onto the floor but she pushed back to meet my next thrust and every one after that.

I really didn't think that I would be able to hold on for more than a few seconds ... a beautiful woman I had never fucked before, a kinky setting, doing it in front of Angela and Dee, and all the noise that Bella was making ... it should have sent me over the edge in seconds but I lasted.

I lasted through two wild orgasms from Bella where she screamed and cursed and pleaded with me for more. I lasted through a third when my thumb in her arse sent her screams to a level that I had never heard in a woman before ... and then:

"Oh god, I'm coming again!" from Bella was all it took to have me clutching her hips and spraying my cum deep in her cunt. She did cum too and we rode the final waves of pleasure together before collapsing on the floor.

I looked up and Eamon was nowhere to be seen so, when Bella rolled on top of me and I felt her monster tits pressing into me, I kissed her instead of mouthing off at Eamon. I had beaten her in a fight, fucked her till she could take no more and now she deserved to be honoured.

"God," she whispered in my ear, "I've not been so soundly fucked in years." I laughed, I had no idea what had made that so special for her but I was happy that my average cock had done a better than average job on her.


12