A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 08

Story Info
The good and the ugly.
1.5k words
4.53
2.9k
3
2

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late departures and so much time off the boat meant that the chef was a little late calling everyone for dinner but nobody seemed to mind and when Angela looked around the table it was obvious that Brandon wasn't the only guy to get laid.

While Brandon looked a little dazed the other three were just plain mellow and so were the girls. 'Damn,' she thought, 'they look like they got a good fucking while poor Brandon couldn't last five minutes ... the first time.'

Angela smiled to herself, Brandon clearly had very little experience with girls when they started in his cabin and he had almost cum while she was kissing the condom onto his cock. It had taken all of her skill to have him last as long as he did.

It hadn't taken him long to recover so she tried again but this time there was no need for a condom, this time she pleasured him with her mouth, but he only lasted a few minutes before she was gulping his cum down as fast as she could.

He had groaned and apologised for his lack of control, but she brushed that aside and asked him if he would like to learn how to make her cum. His eagerness to please her and follow her instructions soon had her screaming while she crushed his face against her pussy.

"Oh my god ... I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Hurt me? You didn't hurt me Brandon. Women usually make a lot of noise when a guy makes them cum and you sure made me cum."

She pulled him down on top of her and, before she could stop him, he was kissing her, and her body was moving to draw him into her. She wanted to stop him but the urge to wrap herself around him was too strong and her hips rose to meet him.

"Am I ...?" the startled look on his face and the gasp when he realised that he was inside her made her pause.

"You are ... but if you don't want to be then withdraw now."

"But I don't want to ... this is like the most incredible ..."

"I don't want you to either," and she wrapped her legs around his hips and held him deep inside her.

"Let me move," he pleaded, "let me make love to you."

She released him and he began to gently thrust his cock deep into her with long, slow thrusts that began to build the pleasure in her. He kissed her and she clung to him as his tongue explored her mouth while his cock continued to ravage her cunt.

"Oh god," she moaned as the first orgasm rippled through her but that made him stop.

"What just happened?" How could there be fear in his eyes ... and then she knew. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down.

"You made me cum ... but don't stop, there's more pleasure waiting to come out ... all it needs is for you to go on fucking me." He began his steady rhythm again and instantly the pleasure began building in her.

She stroked his face and told him how good it felt to have his cock inside her, "Can I cum in you?" he whispered as his cock continued to work its magic in her.

"Oh god yes," she giggled, "cum deep in me babe ... make me yours!" There wasn't much point in refusing him now and she really didn't want to refuse him the one pleasure that would complete the union between them.

He sighed and, as she watched, he moved his head down till he could suck on one of her nipples. She felt his tongue flick across it and then his lips were around it and when he sucked it was as if there was a direct connection from that nipple to her clit.

"Oh fuuuccckkk," she wailed, "you're making me cuuuaaaagggghhhh." She clawed at his back as the orgasm raged through her and then a moment later she felt the throb of his cock as the first wave of cum burst into her cunt and then another ... and another ... 'God, how much cum did he have in him?'

His cries joined hers as they slammed their bodies together and clawed at each other to draw every last tiny flicker of pleasure from each other and, when there was no more to give or receive, he collapsed on top of her. Almost instantly he tried to push himself off her but she wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her.

"Don't you go anywhere," she growled, "stay right where you are because the afterglow can be almost as good as the climax.'"

"Oh I'm sorry," he gasped, "I've never ..."

"Shh," she murmured as she kissed his cheek and let her hands drift over his back and sides, "just lie here in my arms and enjoy the touch of the woman who has taken your virginity. You've made me feel very special" They kissed and were in no hurry to stop.

"How did you know?"

"I just do," and her kisses made him hard again.

During the latter part of dinner the men's conversation turned to mining in Vietnam and Angela was surprised to see the two mining magnates and Mr Ngyuen listen closely to everything that the younger man had to say. It seemed that when it came to mining in very remote areas, Brandon was the expert.

At first the girls had stayed close to their men but gradually, when it became apparent that the men were going to stay sitting around the dining table, the girls drifted to more comfortable seating in the saloon.

Angela decided that she needed some fresh air so she headed for the rear deck. Even before she had opened the door to step out her thoughts had gone to Steve and what he might be doing.

For a moment she felt a twinge of jealousy when she realised that he was probably in bed with Bella or Shanti but then she felt the cum that Brandon had left inside her and she mentally slapped herself for being such a selfish bitch. It wasn't right for her to feel jealous of what Steve might be doing when she was doing the same thing ... but still, she wanted to be with him.

She felt affection for Brandon, that was to be expected given the circumstances, and she wouldn't fight it if that affection to grow into something more. She also felt love for Roger and she wanted to spend more time with him in the coming days ... but none of those feeling came even close to what she was feeling for Steve.

She heard the main cabin door open and close behind her and then strong arms wrap around her. Hard hands slid under her bikini top and closed around her breasts as fingers gently tweaked her nipples. She leaned back and ground her arse against the hard cock in his shorts.

Lips brushed the side of her neck and she sighed as she felt the desire for this man well up inside her, "Hello Colin," she whispered.

"Hello sexy lady, may I?"

"When have you ever had to ask?" she pushed again as the hard cock turned into an iron bar that found its way between her butt cheeks.

"You know that I always ask," and he chuckled when she groaned as his tongue danced over her earlobe.

"And you know that I would never say 'no' to you ... oh god," she moaned and his fingers gently pressed against her pussy as they slowly travelled down to the hem of her short skirt and then slide up between her thighs.

"Oh who has been a naughty girl then?" His fingers had slipped into her cunt and he knew.

She giggled and Colin felt her cunt tighten around his fingers, "What can I say Colin, sometimes a girl just gets carried away."

She gently grasped his wrist and pulled his fingers out of her, "Let me slip a condom on and you will never know."

"I have a better idea," he said as she licked and sucked his fingers clean.

She turned in his arms to face him, "No Colin, I made a mistake earlier but I'm not going to make the same mistake now. You know I love the way you fuck me and I want you to do me now ... but only if you're wearing a condom.

"I don't want to put you in any danger my love." And she didn't want to put herself in danger either ... but that was something that was better left unsaid.

"Fine ... then go without!" He pushed her away from him with such force that she stumbled and fell backwards onto the deck and he left her there as he turned and walked back into the cabin.

Suddenly the need to be in Steve's arms was overwhelming and she started to cry.