A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
The first test.
5.6k words
8.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft chimes of her phone calling from the main room woke her and she gently eased herself out of bed so as not to wake the gorgeous man lying beside her. She wondered who could possibly want her this early on a Saturday morning; the earliest most clients called was 11am so who could this be?

One glance at the clock on the kitchen wall told her that it wasn't as early as she thought ... but it was still early for a call from a client..

"I need to see you this morning," she recognised the voice and her cunt began to ache. He thought he was God's gift to all women and, to be honest, he could really fuck her brains out, but knowing how to use a big dick wasn't everything.

"So soon?" she said quietly as she tried to move as far away from the bedroom as she could.

"Don't you want me Angela?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I always want you Amir, you know that I'm always your reluctant slut."

She heard the naked lust in his voice, "Ah yes, the struggles you never win because I am too strong."

"What time will I be struggling this morning Amir?" She might like the way he fucked her ... and what he paid her ... but that didn't mean she wanted to keep him on the phone. She had a better man waiting for her in her bed.

"I will be there at eleven ... be waiting for me at the door," and the call ended.

She looked at the phone for a moment and laughed at the way he thought he owned her. He paid a lot of money to have that thought ... but then maybe he did own her because she had not thought for a moment of turning him away.

But then perhaps she should have turned him away. Perhaps it was too soon to test Steve by spending some time with a client. Oh well, it was too late now.

She put the phone down and went back into the bedroom. The man that had somehow touched her heart in just one evening lay on his back in a deep sleep. She let her eyes drift over him from his sandy coloured hair had just a tinge of grey in it and on to the hard lines of his face ... hard lines that she had seen soften when he looked at her.

His chest and arms told the story of a man who kept himself in shape and there was another story there too. Three odd little pockmarks down one side of his chest. There was also a thin scar that ran across his chest from one side to the other.

She had never seen scars like that on any man she had serviced. One or two men that she had seen occasionally, and who police would describe as having "underworld connections" had scars that they had told her were old knife wounds but they weren't anything like these scars.

And then there was his cock, at rest it was nothing exciting but when she aroused it the length and girth was more than enough to satisfy her. It was still smaller than the guy on the phone but it brought her more pleasure ... and she knew why.

And then an interesting thought popped into her head. Since the phone call her body was bubbling with excitement and that was so unusual. Sure, she got a bit of a buzz when any guy called and booked time with her and she got an even bigger buzz when the caller had seen her before and she had liked what he had done to her ... but the excitement she was feeling now was way beyond any of that.

She was so amped up that she could hardly keep still. Today she was going to fuck one of her special clients and Steve was going to be around to fuck afterwards. If the relationship with Steve grew then she could have the best of both worlds. Her hand slipped down to play with her clit but that wasn't what she really wanted.

I woke to a soft hand slowly stroking the shaft of my cock and a soft voice whispering, "Good morning my horny man, did you sleep well."

"Mmmmm," I sighed and Angela kissed me softly.

"Were you saying yes to sleeping well or making a comment on what I'm doing with your morning wood?"

"Mmmm ... both. Did you sleep well?"

"I did and for most of the night I was wrapped in your arms." She slowly slid onto my body and then sat back and lifted herself up so that she could impale herself on my cock.

"Ooooh", she groaned as the glans disappeared into her, "That's ... sooooo ... gooaaaaahhhhh ... it feels so good in me," she whimpered as she sank further onto my cock. Her nipples were huge and hard and I could feel her juices begin to run down over my balls and I wondered what I had done to make my life suddenly seem so good.

She began to rock backwards and forwards on my cock and looked down at me as she began to tease her nipples, "What do you want to do today?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"I'd like to spend it with you if you have no other plans." I reached up to touch her boobs but she brushed my hands away and continued playing with them herself.

"And what would you like to do with me?" Angela laughed when she saw the wicked gleam in my eye and she didn't resist when I pulled her down and kissed her, but after a few moments she pulled back, "Is it too soon?" she asked softly.

Her eyes were locked on mine and I could almost feel the heat coming from her intense gaze. "Huh! I know what you mean," I whispered, and I did know what she was asking but I didn't have an answer.

"I don't know, I ..." Angela put one finger on my lips and smiled. The sadness in that smile was a crushing blow to my chest.

"I have a client coming to see me at 11. He's going to fuck me and treat me like the whore I am and ..." It was my turn to put a finger on her lips.

"I don't care Angela. I don't care if it's one guy or five of them and I don't care what they do to you just so long as they don't hurt you and I don't care about what you do to them just so long as you all have fun.

"And I don't care about that because I am beginning to care a lot about you ... and you may think it's too soon to know that but think about the problems you told me about last night ... what if I am the solution to those problems? What if you are the solution to my loneliness?"

"What if you are?" she whispered as she kissed me, "And what if you are a very kinky man? I felt how hard your cock got when I told you that I had a client coming to fuck me."

"I guess I'm guilty as charged. The thought of other guys paying to have sex with you is a major turn on ... but is that wrong?"

"Lots of people will say it's wrong my love," her hand slid over my cheek and her fingers slipped between my lips, "but a loving relationship between two consenting adults is nobody's business but theirs so whether it's right or wrong doesn't really matter. What's right for the couple is all that matters."

"So you're OK with me being turned on by what you do with other guys?"

"I'm more than OK with it. Knowing that you get turned on makes it even hotter for me but are you OK with me being such a slut?"

I wrapped my arms around her and she squealed as I rolled her over, "I don't think I'm going to last long," I groaned as I felt the pleasure welling up into my cock.

"I don't want you to," she giggled and began thrusting her hips up to against mine and digging her fingernails into my back at the same time. I tried to pull back but her hips stayed glued to mine and once again I was lost in her green eyes ... only this time I was falling deeper into them.

I couldn't even drag my eyes away from hers when I lost control and started flooding her cunt with my cum, "Holy fuck ... holy fuck," Angela whimpered, "oh god ... ohSSSSHHHHIIIITTTAAAGGGGGHHHHHFFFFUUUUUKKKKKK," she shrieked as her body began to twist and turn beneath me.

I clung to her and rode her like a bucking bronco as the orgasm treated her as if she was its own crazed marionette ... and then just a quickly as it had come, it left her as limp as a rag doll and gasping for air.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, "I can't remember not having cum when a guy has fucked me but I can't remember ever cumming that hard both times you've fucked me."

"I don't know what I did to make it special for you," I was embarrassed to admit it but I really didn't know what I had done to make her cum so hard.

"You let me see deep into your soul Steve ... and what I saw scared me."

"I scared you?"

"Last night when you let me look deeper than your eyes I saw more than you know, I saw a man who cared about me and a man who felt a lot of love for me. Just now I saw deeper than that, I saw a man I can trust ... completely ... a man who accepts me as I am.

"And maybe that's too much for me. What if I want to do something that is so totally crazy that you don't want me to do? What if I want to go over to the US and do some porn movies? What if I want to go over to Europe and spend a couple of months working in the brothels there just because I love how wild it can be over there?"

I suddenly felt like throwing myself out of bed and bashing my head on the floor till I passed out. My ex could give me 20 good reasons why I was the worst husband, lover and father on the planet and now Angela was trying to tell me that I was too good for her?

I took a deep breath, "Angela, whatever happened to the idea of me accepting you as you are?"

She reached up and caressed my cheek, "Yes, but I'm more than what you know!"

"And I'm more than you know Angela! I've killed men with my bare hands while they were pleading for mercy. You have brought pleasure to the guys you have been with. I've brought death to the people I have had to deal with.

"I know which one of us has the more accepting to do and it isn't me!" The compassion I could see in her eyes turned me to water and I had to wipe tears from my eyes as I went on. "You asked if it was too soon and neither of us could really come out and say what we were thinking but now I will.

"I've known you less than 24 hours but you let me look into your soul and you've told me a lot about who and what you are. Knowing all that, I definitely want to work at turning you and me into an 'us' ... if that's what you want."

"I definitely want the same thing," she whispered and there were tears in her eyes as she pulled me down and kissed me. My cock had faded while we had been talking so I slipped off her body while we were still kissing and let two fingers find the trickle of cum that I knew would be running out of her and scoop some up.

I brought the fingers up to her left nipple and began to rub the cum into it just as I had done the night before. The kiss ended with her giggling and gasping into my mouth as the pleasure began to spread. The next trip my fingers took down between her thighs brought more cum up but this time it was delivered to her right nipple.

When I had finished Angela went to roll of the bed but I stopped her, "Not so fast," I growled as my tongue flicked her lips and then traced a path down to her left nipple. By the time my tongue arrived she was breathing faster and her nipple was ripe and ready to be taken.

"Oh," she gasped when I closed my teeth around the bottom of it and teased the tip of it with the tip of my tongue. "Aaaaaggggghhhhhooooooooh," the gasps changed to a low moan that went on as I licked and sucked her nipple and only came to a shuddering silence when the orgasm took her.

It took her again when I repeated the actions on her right breast and she was looking for more but I rolled out of bed and pulled her out too, "Come on, your client will be here soon and we both need a shower."

"Yes but you're leaving me hanging," she whined as I adjusted the water flow.

"No I'm not. I'm giving your client the gift of a sexy woman who really needs a good fucking," and I wished that it could be me that gave it to her but ...

Angela giggled and followed me into the shower where we spent far more time hugging and kissing than actually washing but we did find time to decide that while she was with her client I would take a drive over to Queanbeyan.

I had been toying with the idea of rebuilding a second bug and I had seen an ad in a motoring magazine offering a partially rebuilt model for sale and now was the perfect time to go and have a look at it.

Leaving Angela had been difficult and perhaps made even harder because I had watched her prepare herself for her visitor. We had moved to the main house and on the brief walk between the flat and the house I realised that I had been so focused on her cute arse as she ran from the house the night before that I had missed the resort style pool that took up some space on the right hand side of the backyard.

At one end there was a cabana and outdoor BBQ area and part of the pool had been made into a spa while at the other there was a small mountain with a waterfall that fed water into the pool.

When Angela saw me looking at it she laughed,"God there have been some epic parties around that pool and under the mountain there is a discreet little grotto where you can quietly fuck someone while everyone else is partying on out here."

I could imagine the fun that guys would have with her in that pool and thinking of her in action there made my balls ache.

Fortunately she turned and headed for the house and my dreams of her being fucked in the pool were replaced by the sight of her hips and arse swinging and swaying as she walked.

I thought that she would go straight to one of the bedrooms but instead she headed for the main bathroom. I leaned against the bathroom door and watched as she stood naked in front of the mirror and did her makeup.

While she applied a very faint foundation, eyeliner and a vivid red lipstick I had let my eyes ravish her tight arse and recalled how it had felt in my hands. When she leaned forward to get a better view of what she was doing I got aa near perfect view of her cameltoe.

I almost drooled as I remembered what how incredibly good it felt to be buried up to my balls in her ... and then it hit me ... in a few minutes another guy would have his cock buried in her and he would be making her moan and cum all over his cock. Suddenly there was an ache in my chest that I had not felt for a couple of years ... not since my ex announced that she was having an affair.

Her makeup done, Angela brushed past me and almost skipped down the hall to the main bedroom. When I got there she was flicking through clothes hanging in the wardrobe and that gave me a chance to look around.

The walls were adorned with more erotic images of Angela and the two images on the wall opposite the bed really caught my eye. One was a side-on shot of a naked Angela pushed up against a rough brick wall while a guy with a long dick fucked her from behind. She was clawing at the wall and the look on her face showed that she was lost in a world of intense pleasure.

The second photo was a three-quarter shot of Angela from her breasts up to above her head. She was on her knees because the guy standing almost directly in front of her loomed over her. He had one hand on her head while the other one was wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

She had her mouth open and there was already cum pooled on her tongue but the part of the photo that seemed to attract my eyes was the long thick rope of cum that the photographer had caught in mid-flight. It curled and twisted and hung in mid-air between the guy's cock and Angela's face.

It took me a while to tear my eyes away and when I did there was Angela standing with her hands on her hips and looking at me, "Is ... is that all you're wearing?" She was naked apart from a very short and very tight white skirt that started low on her hips and finished only a few inches lower.

"That's what the client wants," she giggled and shimmied her boobs at me. "He loves to suck and fondle my tits right from the start and when he's ready to fuck me he just wants to push my skirt up on my hips as he drives his cock into me.

"We really give the bed a workout," she laughed ... and the ache in my chest got worse. I knew that she was testing my resolve to be OK with what she did but knowing that didn't make it any easier.

"That's a big bed," I said trying to sound cheerful, and it really was. It almost filled the room and the only other things in the room were a chair in one corner and two bedside tables, one on each side of the bed. A bowl full of condoms sat in easy reach on each of the tables.

"It's the biggest bed I could find. The salesman called it a King Plus and it's great when there's twoor more couples who want to play." She patted it as she turned the sheets down, "It's great for fucking but it's not so good for sleeping."

When Angela leaned over the bed to turn the covers down I got an amazing view of her ass in the mirrored doors of the wardrobe. Her skirt had ridden well up on her hips and I almost groaned as my cock responded to the view.

I think she saw the pain in my eyes and she moved a little closer and touched my face, "You need to go now," she said softly, "he will be here any minute." I could see the excitement in her eyes ... excitement she was feeling because this man was coming to see her. I pulled back from going any further with that line of thought.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her because that would smudge her lipstick so I playfully swatted her ass an walked out the backdoor and round to my car. As I turned out of her street I passed a car turning in. It was carrying diplomatic plates ... and I just knew that the driver was Angela's client. At that point I don't think I could have felt any worse.

I was almost at the address in Queanbeyan before I stopped looking at my wristwatch every couple of minutes. Imagining what Angela would be doing was really messing my head and the thought of what he might be doing to her was making the ache in my chest almost unbearable.

I knew that if I wanted Angela and I to work then I needed to get some control over my feelings but it was so damn hard ... and so was my cock!

When I arrived at the address the owner of the car wasn't home but his wife was there and she let me take a look at it. It didn't take long for me to realise that this car was definitely not for me.

A lot of restoration work had already been done ... and done very poorly ... and, for me, the car was way over-valued. I thanked the woman for letting me take a look at the car and told her that I had to think about it but, while I had been looking at the car for sale, she had been looking at my car and I guess she knew that I was just being polite.

I checked my watch as I drove away and found that I still had over half an hour to kill before Angela would be finished with her client so I went in search of a shopping mall.

Angela had stood at the door watching Steve leave and wishing that she was going with him but she knew that she had to stay. She knew that she and Steve could have a life together but only if they came together as equals and Steve could handle her client work.

If she had to give up her life to be with Steve then any relationship would destroy them ... and this was her life. She enjoyed fucking lots of men in every possible situation. She enjoyed pushing the limits of where, when and how many and she would not give it up for Steve ... or any other man.

If the 'us' he had mentioned was to work then Steve would have to do more than just pay lip service to the ideal of taking her as she was. He was going to have to handle the fact that her clients would often mean more to her than he did and there would be times like today when she would have to send him away so that she could become another man's fuck toy.

She was still at the door when the black car with the diplomatic plates pulled up and instantly, all thoughts of Steve were pushed from her mind and replaced with lust for what Amir brought ... and that was more than just money.

"Hey Amir!" she called to him as he raced across her front lawn. She stepped out into plain view and shimmied her boobs at him. It might not have been what any other guy might expect from someone who was known as a high-class escort but Angela was under no illusions about what she was.

12