A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a whore and she knew that she had to be all things to all men. If some guy wanted to fuck her in a public place then she was his slut. If a politician wanted an elegant courtesan in a 5-star hotel swuite then she could be that too. She was the consummate whore, discreet, available and totally uninhibited and she knew where she fitted into the world.

Angela stayed teasing him with her tits and as he got closer she stepped back into the house till he was through the door and gathering her up in his arms. She laughed as his momentum carried her backwards over the back of a couch and off onto the floor with Amir on top.

She squealed in mock terror and struggled a little ... but not too much ... and when he kissed her savagely, she returned it and bit his lip before rolling them over so that she was on top and straddling him. She was also leaving a long, wet spot on his trousers as she rubbed her pussy up and down on the bulge in his pants but he didn't seem to care.

He reached for her naked boobs but she brushed his hands aside and grabbed his wrists and pushed them over his head and held them there as she swung her boobs into his face. They hit him with such force that he grunted as they battered his face ... and then they were smothering him as she pressed them down into his face.

He sucked on a nipple that found its way into his mouth and she moaned but kept on smothering him. He struggled to free his hands but with no success and he was left with only one option. He bit her nipple ... hard

"OWWW ... YOU FUCKING CUNT!" she screamed and suddenly he was seeing stars.

She hadn't punched him, at least what she did didn't qualify as punching under the rules that they had set ... yes there were rules even for their fucking.

No punching, no knees, finger-fucking her ass or cunt was fine but not his arse, spitting was fine too but not in the face and as much biting, scratching, pinching, stroking, light slapping hair pulling, name-calling, cursing and downright dirty fucking as they could fit into an hour was good too.

Yep, she hadn't broken the rules but she had flattened him with her boobs again and before he could recover they were back in his face and she was really pushing them into him. But he still had one hand free and he was about to use it on her ... within the rules of course.

She became a little distracted when one of his long fingers found her anus and that was all he needed to get his other hand free and almost throw her off him. He struggled to his feet and she tried to get up too but he pushed her down and then grabbed her by the hair and began to drag her across the room.

Angela screamed with the pain but she was helpless and he wasn't about to listen to her cries. She thought that he may be going to drag her to the bathroom because pissing was also allowed under their rules ... but only in the bathroom ... but he was only dragging her as far as one of the other couches.

She managed to grab his feet and he twisted and fell onto the couch as if he had chosen to sit there and in an instant she was on him, straddling him, attacking his belt and laughing at him as she backed off him and pulled his pants down around his ankles before kneeling in front of him.

He went to sit forward, to grab at her head but she pushed him back with one hand while she took hold of his cock with the other and went down on him till it was halfway down her throat.

"AH FUCK BITCH ... TOO MUCH!" he screamed but both his hands were on her head pushing her head down as he thrust his cock deeper down her throatr. She took it all and began to close her teeth around the base of his cock till he began to feel the pain.

Then his hands were back in her hair and he was dragging her head up and off his cock. Once his cock was free of her mouth he slapped her cheek.

"Fucking Arab cunt," she snarled and wrapped both hands around his cock and twisted them in opposite directions till he was screaming in agony while his cock grew harder.

"Ready to fuck me Amir? Had enough foreplay?" She was mocking him, telling him that victory in the first round was hers

"It's not over yet slut!" He grunted as he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her sideways in a movement that put her on her back on the floor. Then, in what was almost a blur, he was down on top of her, between her legs and driving his cock into her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed. His aim had been perfect and the force of his thrust would have pushed her away but for the fact that Amir was holding her hips.

"So bitch you think it's over?" Amir snarled. "You think you win?"

Slam! Another brutal thrust into her cunt, "OH FUUUCCCKKKK!", another wild scream.

"How you win slut? Who on top filthy whore?" He spat on her right breast and then her left and all she could do was dig her nails into his hips and then into the carpet as the spittle ran down her over the curve of her breasts and a wave of pleasure exploded through her body.

Another sharp crack of balls on her arse to go with another savage thrust into her cunt, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OHAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH HAHAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH, FUUUCCCKKKMMMEEEHAARRDDEERRCUNT."

She started pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts, desperately trying to get him in deeper ... she needed this fucking ... she wanted the pleasure that would smash through her body and drive her consciousness into a tiny corner of her brain ... this was so fucking intense ... she squeezed her cunt around his cock and heard the groan of pleasure ... but it wasn't enough for him.

She cried out when he withdrew, dashed by the feeling of emptiness inside her, but she felt some of that surging excitement that she had felt earlier as he roughly turned her over and dragged her up onto her knees.

"I degrade you slut whore ... I fuck your arse for my pleasure and leave you leaking my cum like a dirty street whore."

"No! No!" she cried. Angela wasn't averse to anal sex but even a prostitute needed some preparation ... at least some lube. She struggled but he pushed her face down into the carpet as he knelt between her legs and held her by the hips.

As her face went down she turned her head but when he saw that he moved one leg so that he knelt on one knee what his other foot was firmly planted on her face. Once he was comfortable with that position he began driving his cock through the tight ring of her anus

"OOOOOWWWWWWWFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK" she screamed for it hurt ... but not as much as she had expected. There may not have been any lube but his cock had been liberally coated with her juices and that was almost as good.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH" He had passed through the ring and was driving deep into her before pulling back only to drive into her again and again. The pain had gone and now there was only incredible pleasure that was exploding in her brain.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD EEEEOOOOOWWWWWWFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK." Her chant turned to a shriek as he pounded her arse in long savage thrusts that pushed her into the floor and left her lost in a world of pleasure overload where everything else was distant and unimportant. Even his cock seemed to be something distant and the only clarity were the waves of pleasure that kept smashing over her.

She felt herself begin to shake as the waves came faster and faster and then it swept her aside and took control of her body. Suddenly Amir wasn't in control anymore, she was pushing back, twisting and turning, driven by the shattering orgasm that was raging within her body ... and the effect on Amir's cock was intense.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHFUCKNNNNNWHORE!" He grabbed her ponytail and dragged her head out from under his foot. She felt the pain but all she could do was laugh as she felt the first flood of cum pour into her ass. She pushed back to get the second and the third and he realised that she was pumping him dry ... she had control and he was her fuck toy today.

In the end she pulled away from and turned to face him, "You lose Amir because I take your seed and shit it down the toilet!"

His face clouded with anger ... and humiliation ... and he mentally prepared his attack but her next words sent him scrabbling for his pants. "My boyfriend will be here soon Amir and you will not want him to see you."

She stayed on the floor watching as he dressed and then he pulled a wad of notes from his wallet. He went to count them but then cursed her and threw the entire wad at her. She left the notes where they fell, she wouldn't give him the pleasure of watching her pick them up and when he paused near the door he thought he was about to hurl more abuse at her but instead he bent down and pulled an attaché case out from behind the nearest couch.

"I left this here yesterday. Did you look in it?"

"I didn't even know it was there," she said with a laugh.

He sneered at her, it didn't matter what she said, she would be dead soon enough.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Table for Two Ch. 01: First Blood Unsuspecting husband is served divorce papers.in Loving Wives
Sweetest of Hearts - Melissa Two broken souls find love with one another.in Romance
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
Flash 01: Out Of The Blue He learns his wife is cheating, changes take place.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories