A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Opening my eyes.
4.7k words
8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned into Angela's cul-de-sac the black car with diplomatic plates passed me again so I guessed that it was OK for me to pull in to the driveway. Suddenly I realised that I was thinking that it was OK for me to be there because her client ... another man who had fucked her ... had just gone made me feel a bit weird.

Was I less of a man for being there and thinking that? Had I given up some important part of me for a piece of shared pussy? Somehow knowing that this woman had touched my heart and wanted to know me more made those questions seem unimportant.

Even as I walked to the front door of the house my thinking went back to what it had been and I kept trying to tell myself that I was being a fool, that she was a whore who had no real interest in me. But I kept coming back to the point that she, like me, was desperately lonely and she wanted to look at the possibility of an 'us' ... if we could make it work.

I let myself in through the front door and was surprised to find that Angela was nowhere to be seen ... but there was a lot of money in large bills spread around the floor. At first I thought that I was looking at a crime scene because, apart from the money, one of the couches was tipped over and some of the cushions had been tossed around the room ... but then Angela appeared from the direction of the bathroom.

"Hello lover," she laughed, "are they for me?"

I looked at the bunch of flowers I had bought for her and suddenly they didn't seem enough. I muttered something about them and she took the bunch from me and kissed me.

"I can't remember the last time anyone brought me flowers." I wondered how many brownie points that earned me.

She took them out to the kitchen and placed them on the bench and then came back to the living room. As she walked couldn't help but notice the soft, natural sway of her hips and that made me want to hold them while I took her from behind ... not once but again and again because I would never tire of her.

But when she came back I realised that I had missed a lot when she first came into the room. "What happened to you? There is a handprint on your breast, your cheek is red and one of your nipples looks like someone tried to rip it off? And there's all this money on the floor?"

She started to answer and then stopped, "Just a minute I ..." she turned and ran for the bathroom. There were a couple of strange noises and then a short pause before I heard the toilet being flushed and when Angela came back she was blushing.

"Sorry about that," she giggled, "umm ... what can I say? We got a bit rough and the money ... well, he got a bit pissed off when I told him that I had won and he threw a big wad of money at me when he stormed out."

"You won?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"The guy who came to see me this morning is a regular from one of the embassies and he always wants me to play the slut who gets overwhelmed by his strength and power but he expects me to struggle, to try and resist or maybe even try and get away just to make it more real for him.

"So I struggle and I resist and sometimes I try to escape ... but I don't try too hard. He's come to fuck me and I'm here to be fucked so the ending is never in doubt, but along the way things can get a bit wild.

"We do have some rules so that neither of us really gets hurt but today we pushed the limits of those rules and I declared that I had won because he left his seed in my arse and I would just shit it down the toilet.

"That really pissed him off, as I hoped it would, and he threw a bunch of notes at me and left."

"Oh," was all I could say. 'I'm here to be fucked', she had said it in such a matter of fact way that made me realise once again, that I was such a long way out of my comfort zone that I might never be entirely comfortable with what she did.

She looked into my eyes and bit her lip, "Steve, it's who I am, it's what I am and it's what I want to be. I love giving pleasure to men and I love being used by men and that's why I give myself totally to the man, or men, I am with.

"With a few exceptions I am whatever they want me to be, a courtesan, a slut, a Dom or even a bitch who loves to fight. I am totally that person ... and I will enjoy being that person because I am giving the guy I am with exactly what he wants and he is giving me what I want too."

"So what are you giving me?" I asked softly as I kissed her red cheek, the hand mark on her breast and her red nipple.

"Exactly what you're giving me," she sighed and let me wrap her in my arms.

We went back to the small apartment Angela had built for herself behind the main house and once she had the flowers in water in a vase she headed for the shower. I was under strict instructions not to join her because she was starving and wanted to be quick in the shower so we could head out for lunch. Of course, there was no rule that she couldn't tease me and she knew that if she left the bathroom door open I would come and watch ... and of course I did.

Going for lunch seemed like a great idea to my stomach but watching the water cascade off the sweet curves of Angela's body soon had my cock wanting some action and lunch could wait. That message was only reinforced when I realised that she was totally at ease with me standing in the doorway ogling her.

Once again I had a moment of confusion. If I had watched my ex shower, even in the early days of our marriage, I would have been banished to the couch for a week.

But then she would never come out of the shower and tell me all about the guy she had just fucked as Angela was doing as I stood there.

Fortunately for our stomachs Angela was quick in the shower and even quicker to get dressed ... but then she didn't waste any time with underwear. The dress she chose fitted her like a glove and it would have been obvious if she had been wearing panties.

Angela didn't need a bra either because the dress had a halter-neck that left much of her boobs exposed as they seemed to spill out everywhere, but still supported them well. At the back ... well there was no back to the dress until you got down to a hint of the valley between her butt cheeks and from there it followed the contour of her arse till it reached the hemline high on her thighs.

"Holy shit! I'm going to need a stick to fight off all the guys where we're going who are going to want you." Angela giggled and bent over to show me how much showed if she really wanted to tease anyone.

It felt good to be going out with a woman that turned heads, it made me horny as hell and I had to stop myself from thinking about how enjoyable it would be to watch her bend over and tease other guys. That sort of thinking was just plain wrong.

Once on the road Angela directed me out along the main arterial road that headed west. When she had me on the right road she called a number in her phone and seriously flirted with whoever was on the other end.

"OK," she said when the phone call ended, "I've just reserved us a table at a pub that has a fabulous rustic type restaurant. They get lots of people on a weekend but I know the manager," she winked and I knew exactly how well she knew him.

She saw me smirk and laughed, "Yeah, you're right, he fucks me now and then." How many other guys would I run into around Canberra who had enjoyed a romp or three with my horny companion? I had no idea but I was preparing myself for a big number.

We drove in silence for a couple of kilometres and then I took a deep breath, "This is probably a strange question ... or you might even think that it's creepy ... but it's not meant to be.

"After a session with a client, like the one you had this morning, how long ... ummm ... before I ..."

She slipped her hand onto my thigh and squeezed gently, "Do you mean how long before you can have sex with me?"

"Ah no ... I meant how long before you want me to reach out and hold you? I could see that you were still angry when I arrived back and I wasn't sure if you even wanted to be touched."

She sighed, "This is why I want to spend time with you. The other three never asked me anything like that, they just fucked me whenever they wanted me and they didn't care about what I wanted ... and I was silly enough to give them what they wanted.

"But you are so different to them and I'm beginning to like you more and more Steve." That was something I wanted to hear but what about my question? I was never going to demand that she have sex with me but I didn't want her to ever feel that I was ignoring her either.

"I want you to hold me and kiss me anytime you want to," she said simply. I saw her looking at me for a few moments and then she smiled, "When you kissed my bruises and the nipple he bit ..." she turned and looked out the window before turning back with tears in her eyes, "you won my heart.

"I wasn't going to tell you that ... but now I have ... well ... I'm not sorry I did." It's almost impossible to kiss anyone in the front seat of my Bug. Recaro racing seats aren't built for cosy but once we were in the parking lot of the hotel there was no holding back.

"Nice arse" a guy called from the next row. Angela giggled and pulled the bottom of her dress up to her hips to give him a good view of her arse and not just the little bit that had been peaking out after her dress had worked it's way up as we kissed.

I stopped her as she was about to turn round and face him, "Ah ... one of your boobs has slipped out."

Angela looked up at me and the wicked glint in her eye made me smile and I didn't interrupt her when she pulled the other one out of the halter and then turned and shimmied her boobs for him. She packed them away and we walked into the hotel leaving one lucky guy standing there with his mouth open.

"Angela!" The bear of the man standing just inside the door of the restaurant opened his arms and she almost ran into them and kissed him full on the lips. She didn't seem to mind at all when his hand, that was out of sight to everyone in the restaurant but me, played briefly with her breast.

"When are you going to give me another one of your 5-star fuckings?" she whispered.

He glanced at me and winked when he saw that I was smiling. "How about we wrestle next Saturday night?"

She gasped softly and pulled back, "You mean at The Black Door?"

He nodded and she almost jumped up and down with excitement. "You're on Pete! I better call them and put my name down on the list so we can have some fun together.

"Oh and let me introduce you to my very good friend, Steve." I was a little dazed, she had walked in with me, kissed another guy like he was her long-lost lover, and all but propositioned him, organised something with him at a place I had never heard of and then introduced me as if it was perfectly normal to chat up a guy while her boyfriend was standing behind her.

I began to realise that it was probably just me when Pete seemed to act as if nothing strange had happened.

"Steve!" I wasn't quite sure what to do but he put his hand out so we shook hands, looked each other in the eye and each decided that the other guy was OK. "You are a very lucky man Steve, Angela has friends, good friends, of which I am one, and now someone she refers to as a 'very good friend'.

"Look after her my friend, she is one very special lady ... and now let me show you to your table." That was when I realised that almost every person in the restaurant was looking at Angela and as she moved towards our table every eye followed her. And this beautiful woman who attracted so much attention liked me? I knew that I must be imagining it all.

She saw the look of concern on my face when I saw her wince as she sat down and smiled, "A little pain for a lot of pleasure is a reasonable trade-off to my way of thinking."

Pete came back with some menus and bent over Angela, "I know I talked about next Saturday but that was before you introduced me to Steve so I ..."

"Pete, I don't know what this Black Door thing is but I wouldn't dream of trying to stop Angela from doing something she wants to do and I'm not about changing her in any way either. "

He looked sceptical, "Maybe you should tell him what happens at those events before he makes up his mind."

She laughed, "I have a better idea, after you've fucked me silly next Saturday night why not come home with us. I can't think of two guys I would rather be DP'd by than you and Steve."

There had been so much background noise in the restaurant that I had struggled to hear Angela as she spoke quietly with Pete but the guy behind her evidently had no trouble hearing what she was saying because he suddenly had a very bad coughing fit just after Angela mentioned DP.

Once Pete had gone I just had to ask so I leaned closer to her and whispered, "Forgive me for being so dumb but what's DP?"

"My beautiful man, I can tell that you have been trained in the art of killing but now you need some training in the art of giving a woman pleasure ... and I am going to have a lot of pleasure teaching you those arts.

"DP stands for double penetration so if I am being DP'd I have cocks deep in my arse and my cunt at the same time," she gave a little shiver, "and nothing beats having them cum at the same time!

"If you and Pete are in me each of you feel the other as you fuck me. Your cocks won't touch but you will be able to feel each other through the muscles and the membranes that separate my arse from my cunt."

"Don't pull a face like that," she scolded, "it really is quite intense and very enjoyable for everyone."

"OK, I'll take your word for it," I grinned, "and count me in. Now tell me about The Black Door."

She grinned, "Ah, The Black Door ... also known as the Back Door ... or the Black Whore. Here in Canberra prostitution was legal long before it got that way in most other states but the Government wanted it contained in brothels.

"Working the way I do is legal now but it wasn't back then so I started at what went on to become the Golden Apple. The original owner was too lazy to check ID's and that's why I got my start at 17. He was very lucky not to get caught.

"By the time he sold out I had turned 18 so the new owners kept me on. It was small and the guys who were running it had big plans but they never came to anything and it eventually closed.

"However, while it was open we had some fun. Someone rang up one night and offered the owner $400 if one of the girls would deliver a pizza to their friend who was having a birthday party. Back then $400 was a good amount of money.

"They were quite explicit about what they wanted and the other girls weren't interested even though the owners offered us a 70/30 split instead of the usual 60/40, but it was a quiet night so I said I would do it. The owner drove with me to a pizza place and he went in and picked up the order and then we drove to the address.

"It was three blocks of flats, each with their own small balcony, and arranged to form three sides of a square with the open side being the road. I had to deliver the pizza to a flat on the top floor of the block of flats that ran parallel to the road. That meant that I had to walk down the path that ran between the other two blocks to reach the block where I had to deliver the pizza.

"As per the instructions we pulled up right in front of the flats. Those instructions included a request that I should be wearing nothing but a long black coat, black stockings and high-heeled strappy shoes when I got out of the car but had to be naked by the time I started to walk towards the building. I had the stockings but I had to borrow the coat and shoes from the other girls.

"Anyway, I got out of the car and faced the block of flats at the back and slowly took my coat off. That's when the whistling and cheering started and it got even louder when I turned back to the car and bent over to get the pizza .

"When I turned back I realised that all the noise wasn't just coming from one flat in the block at the back. There were people out on the balconies of flats in the other two blocks and the noise they were all making was bringing more people out onto their balconies.

"So, I took a deep breath and slowly walked down to the block at the far end and I made sure that everyone got a good view. I even stopped between the blocks on either side of the path and bowed to each of those blocks in turn.

"By the time I got to the end block I was so horny that when the guy who had organised it met me at entrance to those flats and offered me $200 to fuck the birthday boy on the balcony of his flat I jumped at the chance and when he had finished with me there were six other guys lined up to take their turn.

"When I finally got back to the car I dropped $360.00 in in the owner's lap and all the rest went into my pocket."

"Competition among the brothels in Canberra has always been fierce and it's hard to compete with the Asians. Most of them bring in girls from overseas, literally chain them to the beds and pay them almost nothing and the Government inspectors never notice anything.

"So when the guys at the Golden Apple sold out to a guy who had Asian backers I moved on to the a much bigger brothel called The Red Lounge. They had a big share of the market because they were always looking at new ways of doing business.

"In a town full of foreign diplomats and alpha politicians high-class escort services are in big demand and The Red Lounge went after that business. Not all their girls got offered that work but I did and that's where I did my first orgy although they didn't call it that. For upmarket clients those nights were called Roman Bacchanalias and they were held away from the brothel.

"They were so popular that the owners thought that they might appeal to less wealthy clients too so every Friday night The Red Lounge would host an orgy ... and that's what they called it ... and they charged less than half of what they charged the upmarket clients for the same girls.

"Not all the girls liked that work because it could get a bit wild but they did it because the money was good. There were a few, like me, who couldn't get enough of it and we had a blast."

She paused as a waiter took our orders and Pete came back with some complimentary drinks. "Is she regaling you with tales of her wanton debauchery?" Pete asked with a warm smile for Angela.

"I was telling him about The Golden Apple," she said with as she rubbed his leg.

"Ah, the sordid and morally corrupt tale of the pizza delivery," he laughed. "Did she tell you that the story made it to Page 2 of the Canberra Times? Church leaders and little old ladies wrote letters condemning the moral turpitude of Canberra politicians who allowed this sort of thing to fester and grow in a god-fearing city ... and brothels were suddenly inundated with orders for pizzas."

I began to like Pete a lot more ... his sense of humour was definitely in tune with mine.

"No I didn't tell Steve that," Angela laughed, "and I didn't tell him that you were the birthday boy either."

Pete burst out laughing, "God, I wasn't much more than a virgin back then and suddenly there's a very sexy naked woman delivering my favourite pizza and telling me that she wants me to fuck her brains out. She almost had to show me where to put it and when I woke up next morning I thought that I had been dreaming."

Pete gave Angela's shoulder an affectionate squeeze and then wandered off.

"You two obviously have a lot of history so why ...?"

"Why aren't we together?" There was a hint of sadness in her smile. "Because there's just something missing. He's more of a fuckbuddy than a client, although he often pays because it's a turn-on for him and sometimes we spend the whole weekend together but neither of us see an "us" in our future ... even if you hadn't come along."

12