A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our meals arrived then and we focused on the food for a while but eventually I brought Angela back to The Black Door. "I started dancing, a nice little euphemism for stripping, at a club just down the road from the Golden Apple while I was still there and found that I could easily turn a lap dance into so much more simply by writing my phone number on a guy's hand.

"The club that I was dancing at didn't like me doing that but I was popular and pulled in more guys for them plus I was reliable and always turned up on time so they grumbled a bit but never stopped me.

"I was still dancing when I was at The Red Lounge and seeing guys privately and I danced for a while when I was working by myself too. Then one day a guy came to see me for a full service. He was a bit aloof at first but then he really got into fucking me and we both came hard. It was so good that I didn't chase him out the door when his time was up and I didn't object when he me fucked again.

"When we had both recovered he introduced himself as the owner of The Black Door and asked me if I would like to work for him. I knew that The Black Door had opened just after I left the other one and I had been hearing good things about it but I didn't want to go back to brothel work because I was enjoying the freedom of being my own boss and not having to work regular shifts.

"I wasn't sure how he would take that, some guys can start getting very aggressive when you turn them down but he was good and he even suggested an alternative. He was running orgies too and needed more girls so he offered me 80/20.

"No one in the industry offers that so I grabbed it. He then offered me the same rate if I would do some extra work for him when he needed a girl to swing a deal or repay a debt. When he saw, and heard, good things about me in those roles he asked if I would be interested in party work and that's how I got involved with the party girls I work with now.

Off-site party work got a bit tricky for the big guys for a while and The Black Door wanted to ditch it all together so I bought the contacts and now I run it as my own. We can pick and choose which parties we do so it's good money, nice guys and the sex isn't bad either."

"So what's the wrestling Pete was talking about?" I had been thinking that maybe it was two girls mud wrestling or wrestling in jelly but I was about to learn how wrong I was.

Angela giggled, "It's a lot of very adult fun. Have you ever heard of mixed wrestling?" When I admitted that I hadn't she went on, "Mixed wrestling really is a thing and it involves a guy and a girl."

And then I realised what Pete had suggested to Angela, "But he's way bigger than you? How can you possibly win against him?"

She reached across the table and took my hand, "You're missing the point Steve," she said gently, "we're not there to win, we're there to get fucked. The wrestling is just some erotic fun for the fighters and the spectators to enjoy before they get to see the main event right there on the floor in front of them.

"Before the match starts we agree on what is going to happen to the loser. I might want to fuck Pete with a strap-on, or he might want to fuck my arse. He might even want to give me to his mates ... just about anything goes.

"We do have some rules and we can score points and that means we sometimes we really do try and wrestle because we want to win but regardless of who wins, the outcome is always the same ... we all get fucked."

Holy shit, I was beginning to think that I wasn't even in the same dimension as Angela and her friends. I shook my head in disbelief, "ThisI have got to see."

"Then you had better come with me and watch all the bouts on Saturday." She leaned right across the table and kissed me and gave half the restaurant a perfect view of her arse ... but she didn't care and even wiggled her bum the second time she leaned across and kissed me.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Table for Two Ch. 01: First Blood Unsuspecting husband is served divorce papers.in Loving Wives
The Schooling of the Spell Caster Daniel Davies returns with his witches. School begins!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sweetest of Hearts - Melissa Two broken souls find love with one another.in Romance
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
Flash 01: Out Of The Blue He learns his wife is cheating, changes take place.in Loving Wives
More Stories