All Comments on 'A Second Chance Times Three'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Excellent Story!

5+

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

The story seemed to be in two parts, both identical.

ag2507ag2507about 4 years ago

You would have had a 5 but for the double paste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another hit

Rick, so glad to see you back and writing again. Glad all the bad medical is passed.

As always another great story.

RABSTARABSTAabout 4 years ago
Really enjoyed the story!

Welcome back! I was disappointed a little because I was looking forward to a nice long 7 page story until I got to page 4 and found out that it was double pasted. I've seen that problem a number of times on Lit. I wonder if it is a problem with their posting process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I would have given it a 5 star but for the double story. I don't know how that happened. I liked the characters and the plot. Thanks for your time and imagination.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

What happened to Ralph? Did he get a long jail term for embezzlement?

I was also curious about what happened to Mary Beth. I'm amazed she didn't try to get back together with him after Ralph got busted. It would've been nice to have them run into each other a couple of years later, when Rick's life was wonderful and hers had gone to hell.

RABSTARABSTAabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Welcome back to lit! I tried to leave a comment after I read this story a few hours ago, but when I looked back at it just now, my comment didn't make it. I'm trying again. I missed your writing.

ScotrickScotrickabout 4 years ago
Another excellent tale

Welcome back, glad you're better. One of the few authors who can write good romance without having to include graphic sex. I look forward to more stories.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
Oh ya.............

Welcome back and keep the adventures of Eric "Rick" Steiger going.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

You should learn the way to continue the same speaker across paragraphs. Don't close the paragraph with quotes if the speaker continues talking in next paragraph. Annoying to work who is saying what.

Looked like a start to a good story but too much hard slog because of the quote marks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good Story

But what the heck is it in Literotica, what a stupid choice.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Why

Why was his story repeated from the beginning starting on page four? Was that a burp or did I totally miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great

I really really like your stories.

So glad to see a new one.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Great story but you need to remove the repeat of the story that starts on the middle of page 4. Other than that being a distraction the story was well written and gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
glad to see you back

hope you're recovering well and very glad to see you back

burningloveburningloveover 3 years ago

I enjoy reading all your stories! Welcome back and continued health.

Burninglove

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

It was just like Yogi said, it was deja vu all over again. Seriously though, I did enjoy the story, even though I did get confused for a minute. Or two. Welcome back, GR, I hope all is going your way now and I look forward to more great stories in the future.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read all your stories many of them more than once. And I truly enjoy them. I was sad to hear that you had the health issues that she went through. I am so happy that you were on the rebound and writing again. Please keep it up I so enjoy your work

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, love every thing of how bad things can turn into something beautiful. More like this please.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 2 years ago

Great Story Thanks 5🌟🦧👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dogs! You find a woman that looks at you the same way your dog does, and you grab her and never let go!

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

Great story

Just wish we knew what happened to Mary Beth. Did she get by the karma Bus?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

With all that money the MC was living a life of leisure!!

Thought he was going to look into the dog betting ring but.....

What happened to the cheating skank Maty Beth?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous