A Second Dark Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you give me what I want the next time, Vincent, there's no reason our friendship couldn't take on a more, accommodating theme. I mean I'm not saying I'll let you jerk off in front of me, and I'm certainly not saying you'll get to fuck me, but there's no reason, I couldn't tell you about a threesome I had with two big black cocks. It did get a little out of control mind you. They thought I was a slut, a cheap...white...whore. I mean," I chuckle, "Can you imagine me, Vincent, sucking their big...black...cocks, and letting them come on my face? What would daddy say Vincent, his precious angel with those two black thugs, in that deserted caravan?"

The grunting increases with every one of my carefully chosen words, and the wet patch that spreads through the thin sheet is beginning to make his small cell stink of spunk. I get up and wait outside for Mr Smith while he unties the still panting prisoner, and then Mr Smith and I walk back to my office.

"Well that was a waste of time you didn't get anything we didn't already know."

I laugh, "Jimmy, this is why I made it up the chain faster than you did. The object of tonight's little chat was to see if he had the balls to lie to me. He didn't, as you said everything he said we know already. Now I'm going to take a shower, and wash off that disgusting little man."

He nods and goes to the door and then looks back, "How far will you let yourself go with him, to get what you want?"

I smile, "Honestly?" he nods, "it depends on what I think he has to tell me."

Sylvia.

I feel the huge cock begin to spread my pussy. Travis is grunting just like the wild animal he resembles.

"Is this how you felt Sylvia when your husband took you? Is the fear I'm seeing the same as when Geoffrey Baker fucked you?"

I grunt, wince, and cringe as inch after solid inch invades my tight pussy.

"Are you going to write about this Sylvia, for me?"

I look at William Lovett. He is smiling down affectionately at me.

"Travis is enjoying it, Sylvia, when are you going to start enjoying it? When does it take over from being a smelly old tramp to a wonderful 13 inch cock fucking you? When do you no longer feel disgust? When do you start revelling and enjoying the meat between your legs?"

I can't look at Travis. I fix my eyes on William Lovett, wondering why he isn't fucking me, and wondering why he would allow this. Then I remember this is what he told me he likes, this is why he wants to buy me as his wife.

Travis is picking up pace, and his grunting as gone up. His cock is hurting me, but even so it is nothing to how I felt with Geoffrey Baker between my legs. I know William has control over Travis, but nobody had control over Geoff.

I can feel it building now, perhaps I'm feeling easier with my last thoughts, and the smell, well...it isn't there, did I imagine it? I think I can see what he has done. Travis isn't a tramp, and I must have imagined the smell, perhaps?

"You're not screwing your eyes up now. Is it getting to that stage already Sylvia?"

I nod, and William smiles. Finally the eruption happens, my pussy lets go and the dirty fucking tramp, or not, gives me a mind blowing orgasm!

He comes a few seconds later, growling in my ear. He doesn't smell he just looks like he did. He pulls off and the river happens a few seconds later.

20 minutes later we are leaving Geoffrey Baker's house. The house in which he kept me locked up for months, the house that stands in the way of my future husband's development.

As we are gently rocked by the Rolls Royce as it winds down the track, I look at William until he turns his head and looks at me.

"I knew you know."

"Knew what Sylvia?"

I grin then laugh, "I knew Travis wasn't a tramp. He didn't smell like he was."

I watch William smile, and he says, "Being totally honest with you my dear, Travis is a tramp. I couldn't stand the fucking smell when I met him first. I made him have a bath this morning, and then I told him to strip and roll in the dirt. The next time he fucks you, and that will happen, he won't be so clean."

Lisa.

Vincent Daniel has been moved to a new cell, in the largely unpopulated East wing. Once again he has been secured to his bed. I walk in carrying a box of chocolates. I smile at him as Mr Smith goes out of the cell and shuts the door.

"Good evening Vincent, do you like your new cell?"

His eyes shift quickly in his head, well his good one does. The other eye doesn't seem to know where it should be. He nods, eventually. I open the chocolates and push one in my mouth. I sit chewing, for a moment.

"Do you miss your friends?"

"Ma'am, I don't understand why, why I've been moved here."

I hover my finger of the chocolates pretending I don't know which one to choose.

"Really, that does surprise me. What do you think is in this one?"

I hold up the chocolate and twist and turn it.

"It is strawberry, it's obvious because of the shape, and everyone knows that."

"Vincent, you've got a year left, and with what you're going to tell me, I don't think it would be wise for you to be with some of the other prisoners."

"I, I don't want to tell you anymore. I've heard mumblings, they think I'm a snitch already, and you've stuck me on the wing with the sex offenders, I ain't one of those."

"You're here for your own protection. I don't want to find my favourite prisoner has been beaten up, or crippled because of our little chats," I say, and then I bite into the chocolate, and then smile at him.

"What?"

"You're right, it is strawberry. Open your mouth."

He shakes his head. I wave the chocolate over his mouth, and slowly his mouth opens, but his eyes don't trust me. I push the rest of the strawberry chocolate in his mouth. I run a finger over his lips and he shudders. I take another chocolate and bite it in half. He watches as I slip my tongue into the filling of the chocolate. I turn the chocolate towards him so he can see where my tongue has been. I lower it towards him. His tongue comes out and tentatively he pushes it into the same hole.

"You see Vincent, I don't mind sharing, and I'd like you to share with me too."

He shakes his head.

"That's too bad. I'll just have to get Mr Smith to turn over Fat Mike's cell."

He licks his lips and starts panting nervously.

"You won't find anything, he isn't stupid."

"Maybe we won't, but I wonder what Fat Mike would think."

"What?"

"Do I really need to explain it? Four days after you are moved away from the general population, Fat Mike's cell gets turned over. Oh this one has a nut in it, I like nuts."

His eyes are back running all over the place, his panting has become quite frantic.

"Ma'am, please don't do that. It isn't fair."

"Oh don't be a baby," I scoff, "now, tell me how the drugs get in the prison."

I can see his eyes rolling around; well again one is a little slower than the other. He's panting; he licks his lips, and has something to say.

"What do I get?" he asks, then realises perhaps he shouldn't have.

I stand up and reach up my skirt. I smile at him, as I pull my red panties down. I float them over his face. I pull back the sheets and see his erection in his shorts. I stop and put my hands on my hips.

"Have I gone deaf, or have you stopped talking?" I ask, and I lower my panties inches from his face.

"They use a, a drone. They take the lid off one of the water butts in the gar, garden. The drone flies just over the wall, drops the pack, package, and then they put the lid on and get it later. It takes seconds."

"What day, and time does it happen?"

"It's always mid, midday, every Wednesday."

"And, does Fat Mike pick it up?"

"No, he sends one of his men, later in the day."

I drop my panties on his face, hear him gasp, and then I leave.

Doctor Trent.

Here I am sat in that smelly old codgers, sorry, gentleman's club. Mr William Lovett walks in and sits opposite me. Over the next 15 minutes Mr Lovett, tells me his intentions. We have a little more in common than I would have thought, but when he mentions marrying Sylvia, and pushing her into doing things like she has put up with, with her husband, Mr Baker, well I am even more interested, and bloody annoyed.

"And you say you have told her what you want?"

"Not details, but I told her I want a fifth wife, and she will be expected do all the things in that video, and a lot more. We had dinner and she has agreed to marry me. She'll be paid a million pounds if she lasts a year and each year after that and so on."

"But she has to stay married to Baker for another year?"

"That will pass quickly enough. I know you have some sort of an influence over Sylvia. If you help me, you'll be paid, handsomely. I want her to go and see Baker, and convince him to sell his land to me. Convince Sylvia to do that. While she is still his wife he has certain rights over her."

"Conjugal rights I assume you mean?"

"Yes, Doctor Trent, imagine, she can stay in a cell all night, and we can view every second. Under this new insane government, he has that right to fuck his wife."

"She'll never agree, but I'll convince. I want real access to Geoffrey Baker, as well."

A querying look comes over his face, "I thought you passed him on to a shrink? You know he was suspected of killing one of your...women friends."

He has done his homework, and that annoys me, and is a little more worrying.

"Do I have to sit here and explain everything, you want help with Sylvia, and I want Baker."

"Well in that case it will prove beneficial to all our needs, Doctor Trent."

"So where is the stupid, inbred, perverted fucking idiot of a man?"

"Baker is in the prison of which I'm on the board. I can get you access to him anytime you wish," he says with a smile.

"I want to see him before Sylvia's visit."

He nods.

Lisa.

"What's you number?"

"I don't know my number; I can't remember all those fucking dig its. I am Geoffrey Baker, and you are the prison governor, that's all we need to know."

I huff, "Okay Mr Baker, perhaps a stay in solitary will help you remember your number."

Geoff.

Look at her all fucking stuck up. Tight skirt, bulging blouse, and those sexy heels my wife likes to wear. In fact she ain't far off my Sylvia.

"I tell you what, you come with me and we'll try and remember together. I bet you likes it rough, you is just like my wife, except, she don't colour her hair. What say you Miss Governor, come with old Geoff, and let off some steam, or do you like pretty boys, with shiny shoes and shaved chests?"

Lisa.

I watch the guards pick him up off the floor, his lip is bleeding but he is still grinning.

"Well you got a handy right hook there Miss Governor...all that is missing is some Molly Parton implements."

"Lock him up!"

"You shouldn't have hit him Ma'am."

"I know Jim, but it was worth it...what was that he said about a Molly?"

"I think he was referring to Dolly Parton, and he meant implants. Apparently he made his wife have some. Hasn't she asked for a visit?"

"Yes for next week, he has another visitor coming tomorrow, a Doctor Trent."

12