A Second Dark Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctor Trent visits the prison, and Mr Smith has Sylvia.
5.4k words
4.06
8.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Lisa.

She is very abrupt this Doctor Trent, a no nonsense woman, a little regimental, and a right cunt. She reminds me of me, but I don't like her. She handed me a letter from Lovett, to say I should grant her access to Geoffrey Baker, and to leave her alone with him. I asked her if she was sure. She raised an eyebrow, and said if it is in the letter it will happen.

Lovett was here too, maybe to act as peace keeper, because I'm sure he knew the doctor and me would rub each other up the wrong way. I asked her why she wanted to see Mr Baker, I got nothing from her but a stoney faced look, and again Lovett had to answer my question.

I suppose I owe Mr Lovett for getting me the job as governor, but lying on my back while he fucked me in that hotel should have been payment enough.

"What's in the package?" I ask and nod to what the doctor is holding.

"You shouldn't concern yourself Governor. Doctor Trent has something to show the prisoners."

She is still looking stoney faced, and like god has given her the right to walk into my prison with goodness knows what in that package. I'm not happy, but I nod. I show them around the prison, explaining this and that, and pointing out the various achievements and improvements I have made. Still not a fucking word from her, but Lovett keeps telling me I'm doing a good job, and to keep it up.

"Have they a DVD player?"

My God, it speaks!

"Yes, Doctor. We have a film night......when they behave."

"Delightful," she responds sarcastically.

I watch her walk towards the far wall. She splits open the package and hands a DVD to one of the prisoners.

I've given up trying to talk to her, so I explain to Lovett she shouldn't be just handing over a DVD. Lovett explains that Doctor Trent is doing vital work, and she is not to be obstructed. Angrily I lose my patience with the whole thing, when Trent tells me she wants to see the sex offender's wing. I turn and head back to my office.

Doctor Trent.

She doesn't like me and I don't like her, neither of which matters as long as she doesn't hamper my work. At least I've been given an office in which I'll be talking to Geoffrey Baker in private. The sex offender's wing would have been interesting, if I had been given a chance to talk to the prisoners. I've got a few ideas to put forward to William Lovett about that but for now I'm content with seeing Geoffrey Baker. I sit behind the desk and in he comes, and then stops in his tracks when he sees me. He smiles as the guard sits him down in front of me.

"Leave us," I say to the guard without even looking at him.

"Are you sure?" he queries.

"I would not have told you if I wasn't completely sure."

For the next 20 minutes I tell Geoffrey about his wife. He gets agitated at some things, which delights me, but over all it is useful.

"Geoffrey, aren't the Tulips looking wonderful this time of year?"

He blinks slowly.

When I think back to the trouble I had hypnotising Geoffrey Baker a few years ago, it really got me mad. It is quite the opposite of what you would think trying to hypnotise a village idiot.

"Sylvia is coming to see you next week. I guess you must miss her, her warm body next to yours, her smell, and her deep wet pussy."

He nods.

"She's going to marry William Lovett when you are divorced," I watch his jaw tighten, even in his more amiable state his feelings run deep for his wife, which is a good thing, "Sylvia is coming here to see you to get you to sell your land to Mr Lovett. You will agree, but not right away. You will want her sexually, and you will make it plain that is the only way selling the land will happen. I'm on your side Geoffrey, haven't I always been?"

"Yes Doctor Trent. But I love her."

"Yes you do, and when you get out of here, you'll get her back. She has told me that is what she wants."

"But, she don't love me, she ran away."

"Geoffrey, it took her nearly four months to run away. She loved it there with you. Sylvia knew you liked her to be scared. She loves the feeling, she craves it, she acts like she doesn't but she has told me, she'll do anything for you, to keep you happy. Deep down you'll know this, as though she told you herself."

He nods again, and a brief smile appears on his face.

"She waits for you to come and fetch her back. She cries about you not turning up, but you must not let on you know. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Doctor Trent, crystal clear."

"When you get out of here she'll expect you to find her, and take her again. She wants that Geoffrey, and she loves the chase as much as you do. She's marrying Lovett to get at you, so you think night after night, about her beautiful pussy being taken by William Lovett. Imagine the payback you can exact on her then, the sexual torture you can put her through, and she'll love it."

"But why doesn't she tell me?"

For fucks sake! Even now under my control he comes up with questions! I calm myself, which isn't easy when faced with the brain dead idiot in front of me.

"Because if she tells you it will spoil everything and if that happens, she'll never want to see you again. So, you'll agree to sell the land after her nights in the cell with you. Besides I need you to tell me where you buried Stephanie, so I can move her body before the bulldozers move in."

"She's under the floor in the shed."

"Thank you Geoffrey, oh is there anyone else buried out there I should know about?"

"Yeah, the two girl hitchhikers from Europe, me old mate Stuart, my dog Elvis and me mum."

Fucks sake, I'm going to need a digger myself.

I call the guard after returning Geoffrey to his normal mental state, which isn't exactly what science would call normal.

Lisa.

"What the hell was that DVD all about Mr Lovett? The prisoners won't let the guards near it."

"You shouldn't concern yourself with Doctor Trent's experiments."

"My guards have told me it was a bloody porn movie."

"Yes, didn't you know Mrs Baker was a porn star?"

He slides a DVD over the table, smiles, and leaves. I stand looking out of my office window, watching him and the doctor get into his Rolls Royce.

I watched the DVD at lunchtime in my office, and quite honestly I nearly brought my lunch back up there and then. How a woman can put herself through that amazes me. The DVD was slightly amateurish, but the acting was unbelievably real. I still don't know why Sylvia would be married to someone like Geoffrey Baker. Seeing her tied up and abused by those men was disgusting. I'm only guessing she likes that in her real sex life, and her husband, the prisoner Geoffrey Baker, seems just the right type.

Doctor Rose Trent.

"How did it go doctor?"

"Well, of course," I reply, surprised at why he had to ask.

I'm not telling him everything, nothing about what I have suggested to Geoffrey about getting his wife back eventually, and certainly nothing about the bodies around Geoffrey Baker's house. The only one I'm really concerned about is Stephanie, but 11 years on there won't be much more than bones. Now I'm thinking the other bodies would be best served left there, and when found, it would be enough to put Geoffrey Baker away for a very long time, which would help me no end.

"I think it'll take 2 or 3 visits from Sylvia, before he agrees to sell the land."

He looks at me, "How can you say for sure?"

"You told me you wanted results, not my methods, trust me, I'm good at my job."

"And the DVD's, do you think that will work?"

"Of course, in a few days Geoffrey Baker will know his wife is the prison's pinup. He'll go ape and beat the hell out of anyone who mentions her name. I don't know why you just don't sack the Governor, it can't be that difficult."

"Believe me it is these days, but from a working class shop girl to a prison governor is one mistake the prison authorities, and myself, will never make again. I want anarchy in the prison."

"Geoff will certainly provide that, it'll be like a one man army."

"Are you really sure?"

I nod. After what I've put in Geoff's head, as soon as someone mentions the DVD he'll go berserk.

"My Goodness Doctor Trent, was that a faint smile?"

"When you give me my £10,000 you'll see a smile. So I'll take Sylvia up to the prison next week, agreed?

He nods.

Sylvia.

I spent an hour with Doctor Trent in her surgery. I don't know where the time goes sometimes. I know I have to see Geoff again to convince him to sell the land. Once he sees sense, which takes longer than most people, he'll realise he can make a new start and forget about me.

As we walk through the prison. I'm getting quite a few strange looks, I don't mind. There is something about men in uniform which well, I like, even with their odd little smiles. It must be my tits they like so much. It does make me shudder with embarrassment, and one day I'll have them put back to normal. I know my tits stick out, and sort of demand attention, but the men are looking at my face too with a curious and questioning expression on their's. Doctor Trent is by my side and she seems focused.

"This is Mrs Baker, Geoffrey Baker's wife," Doctor Trent announces to some secretary.

She looks me up and down, and then at my tits again, "You're here to see your, husband?"

I gulp, I didn't like the way she said husband, she just as well had said rapist husband, because that was what she meant. I rise above it.

"Yes, and we have a meeting with the Governor, so if you could tell him we're here please."

"I am the Governor, this is my prison. Follow me."

I look at Doctor Trent and we follow in the direction that the Governor has walked off in. She talks as she goes.

"Your husband isn't looking too good. He had a fight or two," she stops and turns round facing me, "I'm not happy with you visiting him. He should be in solitary right now."

I cough clearing my throat, "I don't think that helps anyone," I state.

Her eyes narrow and she stands with her hands on her hips, "He put two of my officers, and three inmates in the infirmary. This isn't a holiday camp, it's a prison, and if it hadn't have been for a couple of people," her eyes flick briefly to Doctor Trent, "then you wouldn't be here."

"So when you say it is your prison, you still have to do as you're told in here also. So you are more of a figure head, with well, not much power then?"

She takes a deep breath through her nose with her lips clammed up tight. She spins on her high heels and walks off at quite a pace. Doctor Trent smiles at me. She should smile more often.

I'm stood in front of the door, knowing waiting behind it for me is, Geoffrey Baker. The man who kidnapped me and held me against my will for four months, the man who had sex with me every night, and the man who drugged, and then married me. The door opens and another guard gives me the once over. Have they never seen a woman before?!

The doctor has disappeared along with the Governor. I look at Geoffrey for the first time noting his bruised and battered face. We stare at each other for what seems like minutes but is only seconds. I'm aware of my tits rising and falling, and so is the guard as I take a few deep breaths. I go to put my foot in the room, but it feels like a lead weight which doesn't want to move.

Geoff finally smiles at me, and rises up from the chair behind the desk, and that's when I see what looks like blood seeping through his shirt to the left of his stomach.

"He, he's bleeding. Why is he bleeding?"

The guard, a tall man, just shrugs and says, "The doctor will be here in an hour or two. He'll see him then."

"But..........but he could bleed to death. Do something."

"Sorry Mrs Baker, I'm not allowed."

"There's a first aid kit on the wall, for God's sake!" I snap.

"Like I said I'm not allowed."

I push past the guard, yank the kit from the wall, pull it open, and drop to my knees in front of Geoff.

"You're not allowed to do that."

"I'm trained in first aid, and if you stop me I swear you won't hear the last of this," I hiss.

He backs away, grinning.

"You see Mr Smith, nothing can stop me missus when she gets all wound up."

I look up at Geoff who his grinning down at me through his cuts and bruises. I rip open his shirt and press a swab on his stomach.

"Go get Doctor Trent, hurry."

"I can't leave you alone with him."

"Lock the door, lock us in here if you have to, but if you don't get Doctor Trent and my.....husband bleeds to death, I'll tell who ever I need to, to get you sacked!"

"Better do as she says, I'm feeling a little dizzy."

As soon as the door is locked, Geoff spins me round and shoves me over the desk. I feel my tiny panties getting ripped off me, like they are made of paper. His hand goes over my mouth, as his cock pushes into me.

"I know you want me to sell my land to your rich bastard in shiny shoes. You'll get what you want, but you are going to have to pay with your pussy, asshole, and mouth first wife."

He slips down on the floor pulling me down with him. I pull myself up but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down.

"Oh no's you don't, get gobbling, wife."

His cock is in my throat before I know what's hit me. After a few seconds I struggle his big cock out of my throat and into my mouth, and I start sucking.

"Oh you ain't lost it Sylvia...hey you haven't been practicing on that William loves it have you? Fuck you haven't even deduced your tits yet....hang on I means reduced, that is the fucking word. I been reading in here see, fuck all else to do."

He rambles on and slowly his gripping hands ease off. I'm still sucking, in case he starts shoving my head down. I don't know why but I'm starting to enjoy it. I suck and I suck, until I feel soft hands pulling me up.

"Sylvia....Sylvia, he's passed out. You can stop now. Let me see to him."

"My god you're disgusting," the Governor says in an, I can't believe it tone, with her arms folded cuddling herself.

Doctor Trent pulls me off and a long trail off spittle hangs from my mouth to Geoff's cock. The guard Geoff called Mr Smith, hands me my shredded panties, with a smirking grin on his face.

An hour later I'm sat in Doctor Trent's car, she climbs in next to me and does up her seat belt and turns the key.

"Well?"

"He'll be fine."

"I don't think it is amusing Doctor Trent."

"Sylvia, when he came round he was still hard. He managed to shoot all over the Governor's leg. You should have heard her squeal."

I smile, and we chuckle.

Doctor Trent.

It took the homeless man an hour to dig up Geoff Baker's shed floor. He pulled the remains of Stephanie out of the ground, and we are now burying her deep in the woods. He coughs and retches.

"God it stinks."

"No more than you," I say.

"Look lady, I can do without the sarcasm. I've done everything you asked so far. I stole a car, dug two bodies up, okay one was a dog and not what you was after, and now I'm burying the bones of this poor woman 10 miles away in these fucking woods. I think maybe £100 isn't enough. Do you want to do it yourself?"

I smile and hold out my hand for the shovel. He gives it to me and looks down at the bin liner containing Stephanie's remains.

I swing the shovel hard on the back of his head. He drops to his knees. I swing again and again, until, finally, he is laid out on the ground. I take his pulse, nothing. I shove him in the hole and fill it in. I let the handbrake off the car he stole, and it rolls down the hill and over the edge of the cliff. As I walk back to my car I hear the crunching of the metal, as the stolen car hit's the rocks 100 feet down.

William Lovett.

It's been a week since Sylvia went to the prison and her husband had his fun with her. The rioting has been quelled quicker than I thought. The governor has even managed to succeed in stopping the drugs and alcohol smuggling into the prison. Things have to get moving or I'll never get rid of her, and that's where Doctor Trent comes in. I've had her surgery broken in to, and I'm staring at copies of her experiments. Nothing on Sylvia though, and that leads me to believe Sylvia is her prize, her cream of the crop. I'm guessing she has files on Sylvia at home. But now I know how Doctor Rose Trent gets results, and manipulates people so easily. I'm sure there are many secrets which I don't know about. Her work too hints at something which cuts out the need for hypnosis. One day I might well offer her a partnership. She trusts no one that is clear enough, but dangling money in front of her for her research, well I'm sure that would appeal to her when I decided to do it.

What's even more puzzling is one of the envelopes has a corner missing, but there is still a little corner of an official government stamp which wasn't completely removed. I can't believe the government would want it known Doctor Trent is carrying out research which they are backing.

For now though. I'm still pretending to be amazed by how she can get Sylvia to do the most degrading things. Take now for instance, Sylvia sits before me in a very short figure hugging dress, eager to please me, but a little worried. Mr Smith, the prison guard has his hand up her dress and his tongue down her throat, and all before the main course, in the restaurant I own, and have had cleared for the night.

He pulls the zip down on the front of her dress and her huge tits spill out. I watch him suck and bite her nipple. She winces in pain, good. I look up at the woman holding Sylvia's wrists over head. I smile at Jayne, mother of Sylvia's friend Beverly, the very same Beverly that was married to Neil who was shagging Sylvia every chance he got. Of course they all got their own back on Sylvia, but Jayne who runs my sex shop, wanted a little extra fun. I've always had a soft spot for Jayne, and a hard dick.

Sylvia.

I didn't realise Jayne was going to be here. As soon as she saw me she came over and slapped my face. She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the seat, hissing obscenities in my ear along the way.

Okay I knew William was setting me up with a prison guard, but again, I didn't know it would be Mr Smith.

William has bought me; it is as plain and simple as that. He said he was buying me as a wife, and well I knew I'd be his sex toy too. Sometimes, fleetingly, I regret saying yes, but something inside of me tells me to keep going, and to think of the money.

The waitress comes out with the main course and doesn't batt an eyelid at what's going on, in fact she smirks at me. I'm pulled forward and Jayne pushes my arms down behind my back, the handcuffs snap on my wrists, and she grabs my hair and pulls my head back against the purple padded head rest. Mr Smith gets a third finger in my pussy; his fingers are so thick it feels like a hand!

"Oh poor Sylvia, does the fucking whore want something to eat?" Jayne snaps, and she pushes my head down in the plate of spaghetti and meat balls in front of me.

Still with her hand tightly gripping my hair, she drags me on the floor where Damon, the Alsatian, starts licking my face.

"That's enough Jayne put the dog out the back."

"Which one?" she spits and slaps the back of my head.

Mr Smith smirks and then starts eating. I struggle up to my knees and Jayne comes back.

"Oh look, her face is still dirty," she tips the dog bowl full of water over my face.

"Jayne!" William snaps.

Jayne.

"Okay, okay, I'm just having a little fun."

You know I used to like Sylvia, until I found out the truth. The night in the sex shop with everyone having her was amazing. She is a cunt, and the little Miss down on her luck look, doesn't wash with me now. Those big cow eyes look so innocent, but my god what a fucking bitch she really is. Fucking my husband, and my daughter's husband, is probably the tip of the iceberg. I bet there is whole lot more.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12