A Second Dark Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw what my daughter and her friends had done, hacking her hair off and spraying paint over her house made something really click in me, again. Even now she is getting the best of it. Marrying William for money, and living in that huge mansion when it happens isn't fair. Okay he asked me years ago, but money isn't everything.

He set me up though in a big detached house, and I run his sex shop. All Sylvia ever does is open her legs, and she gets more than she should, more than she deserves.

Still I'll get to have my fun with her one day. Honestly if she thought being Geoff's plaything for 4 months was bad, she'd crap herself if I had just a whole day alone with her.

The main course is over now and the fun can really start.

Mr Smith.

Fuck she's hot. I can see why Geoff Baker took her. I'm not sure about that other crazy bitch Jayne, what's her problem? Okay I knew that this was going to be kinky, but I'd say that woman really hates Sylvia. She went into psycho mode when William told her to leave. I had to march her out of the restaurant. Still it is just me, Sylvia, and Lovett now, in a cosy room.

"Sylvia, what have you got to say to Mr Smith?"

She gulps and looks up at me, on her fucking knees she is. I just want to fuck her but William wants it his way.

"If, if I let you, fuck me, will you promise to look after Geoff."

"And?" Lovett prompts.

"And promise that he won't get beaten up, again, please?"

My eyes flick to Lovett as he sits in the chair, as he rubs the silver head of his cane on his chin. This is some weird shit, but he has looked after me. When Lisa loses her job as the prison governor he'll recommend me to take her place. After all our little sideline of drugs and booze, Lovett's drugs and booze, finding their way into the prison has been stopped temporarily, by that bitch the prison governor. Lovett pays me to turn a blind eye to it all, and I'm not complaining.

"Lick my boots," I say. It's not what I want, but Lovett has told me how this is going to go.

She looks at him as he sits in the chair. He gives her faint smile, and the slightest of nods. She leans forward and starts licking and kissing my boots. Lovett and I share a look. He grins and I smile back. She stops licking when she hears me chuckle. A few seconds later she carries on.

"Get my cock out, Mrs Baker."

It is true. She shudders every time someone calls her that. I watch her little painted fingers undo my belt buckle, she pulls my trousers down and I watch her little red face, as her sexy green eyes take in 9 inches of thick cock meat. Her hands are on my bare thighs and she uses her tongue to lift my cock, and then she sucks it into her mouth. I just want to fuck her right now, but this is really turning me on. She slops and slurps and bobs her head.

"Sylvia, Mr Smith hasn't answered you yet."

She stops and hesitates for a moment.

"Please Mr Smith will you look after, my, my.....husband?"

Looking down on her I want to say yes, get between her legs, and get on with it. I grin at her. I turn round and pull my ass checks apart.

"Lick it, and I'll look after him."

There is silence and no movement for a while, and then I feel her face, her cheeks, pressed against my ass cheeks, and then, her hot little tongue. I reach behind me with both hands and grab her head pulling it tight to my ass, as I grind back against her. She struggles a bit, perhaps because I'm laughing, taunting, and mocking her. I grind my ass back on her head, wondering what Geoffrey Baker will say if I tell him his wife's hot tongue felt so good deep in my asshole.

Finally I let her go, and she gasps in a lungful of air. I hold my hand out and help her get to her feet. She only comes up to my chest because I'm so tall. I pull the zip down on her dress, and it drops to the floor leaving her complete naked. I shove her on the bed and push her legs a side like they were nothing.

"Put it in, if you want to keep your husband safe," I snarl.

Sylvia.

For a moment I hesitate. Not because I don't want that lovely fat cock, but because I can't help but wonder why I want to keep Geoff safe. Perhaps I should be letting Mr Smith fuck me to give Geoff a hard time. But that day when I saw Geoff's battered face and blood oozing from his stomach I felt sorry for him. Yes even after all he put me through.

I keep thinking about every morning in that horrible house in the middle of nowhere, when he was eating his breakfast, I was knelt on the floor sucking his cock, and every time, every single time he said he loved me, and he really meant it.

I take Mr Smith's cock in my hand and pull it up me, he grins like he has done through most of this. I gasp as he shoves it in all the way. He's still grinning.

I look over to William Lovett, my husband to be, he smiles. It is what he wants. He's kinky. He wants these things to happen to me. He is paying me, right or wrong I don't know, and maybe I don't care. The money has turned my head, the fur coat I arrived cost more than I'd make in a year at York's department store. That bitch Jayne gave it to the dog when she ripped it off me, and spat something about how it would make a nice dog bed. William whispered he would buy me another one. We smiled at each other.

He's smiling now as Mr Smith fucks the hell out of me.

My legs hang in the air around Mr Smith's back. I know he wants to hear me beg him to go easier, but I'm not going to, fuck him. Geoffrey fucked me every night for 4 months, Mr Smith is a pussy compared to Geoff.

He has gripped the head board now to give himself more leverage. He's grunting through gritted teeth as he bangs into me.

"You fucking...little...whore," comes through his gritted teeth. He's not smiling anymore.

He comes, and shoves in really deep. Each thrust is accompanied by a grunting strain. He pulls out and looks down on me with a face like thunder. For a man who has just had a fuck he doesn't look like he should. I grin at him turning the tables I guess. He raises his hand to slap my face.

"Mr Smith!" William yells.

He slowly drops his hand, and gets off the bed like a spoilt child. He takes his clothing in the adjoining bathroom. William comes over and kisses my forehead.

"Excellent my dear."

"It hurts," I whisper.

"Yes, but you didn't let it show, I'm proud of you."

Mr Smith comes out of the bathroom fully dressed, still with an angry look on his face. William stops him by holding the silver tip of his cane on Smith's chest.

"Mr Smith, I trust Geoffrey Baker will be looked after from now on?"

I watch William hand him a bundle of new £20 notes wrapped in an elastic band.

Mr Smith nods, "About our other business."

"Not now, not in front of my future wife."

Mr Smith looks at me and smirks. I can see he is still angry, but the money has cheered him up.

I sometimes wonder why I let these things happen. It's like someone has control over me, but that's just crazy thoughts I guess?

An hour later we walk outside into the light rain. I shudder and William puts his arm around me.

"You're cold my dear. We'll have to do something about that."

He guides me over the road to the fur shop.

Martha.

"Look at her Jasmine, walking to that Rolls with three fur coats, and we didn't even get a tip."

"Yeah makes me sick. He's old enough to be her dad."

"Grandfather more like."

"What makes a youngish woman decide to become an old man's mistress, besides the money of course?"

"God only knows, but I bet she's counting the days until he croaks it."

"Greedy cow, couldn't decide on which one she liked best. Did you see her kiss him when he said she could have all three?"

"I could see it in her eyes you know. She was hoping he would say all three. Jesus her head has gone down to his lap. Step away from the window in case he looks over here."

"Couldn't even wait until she got home the slag, she's sucking him off right there in the car. What are you chuckling at?

"Sorry, I can't help but giggle. I've just got visions of his dick snapping off in her mouth where he's so old."

"I bet she does that every time he takes her shopping. Did you see her tits? Well they aren't all hers if you know what I mean."

"Oh.....that's it, that's right bimbo. Check you haven't got a dribble of cum on chin. Right let's close up. I've got my husband's tea to cook."


12