A Second Dark Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Sylvia goes to the prison to fuck with Geoff.
4.6k words
4.14
6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers

Lisa.

"Well Vincent. I've got a pat on the back for busting the drugs and alcohol smuggling. You should feel proud of yourself for helping me out, and of course you've done alright for yourself."

"Ma'am, can't you move me out of here. It's him, Baker, he's a maniac. He well looks at me, he doesn't talk, he just stares like he's going to eat me or something."

"Poor Vincent, You can always go back to the main prison."

"I don't know which is worse...he isn't right I tell you. I hear him calling to his mum in his sleep and then her, that wife of his. You know those DVD's of her are nearly worn out. That's why he went ape shit a couple of weeks ago. Some twat showed him the DVD. He bit the fucker's nose off."

"I'm well aware of that Vincent."

"Exactly, look is it too much to ask to get a transfer to another prison?"

"My god Vincent, I'm stood here in my underwear for you. Now enough talk and jerk off, because I haven't got all day."

"I can't, don't get me wrong, you are one fine looking woman. But I really need a transfer."

I pull up my skirt, do it up, and then smooth it down.

"What if I had something else?"

I stop and look at him.

"Like what Vincent?"

"Like you have officers here who turn a blind eye to the drugs, booze, and the betting."

"Go on, I'm listening."

"Well, I heard Mr Smith and few others are in on it."

"Really, and what proof do you have?"

"He bought a villa in Spain, he and a couple of others. He wears a fucking Rolex, and that sports car he's got, how does he afford all that on his money?"

"I'll look into it, keep your mouth shut, and tell no one else, have you got that?"

"So do I get my move away from here?"

"Maybe, if what you say is true. Oh and don't worry about Baker, his wife is coming in tonight. He'll be spending the night in the conjugal rights room, after that stupid law was passed last year."

I'm sat in my office mulling over what prisoner Daniel said.

"Ma'am, Jenkins has told me Mrs Baker has just got here."

"You deal with her."

"Ma'am I can't search her. You're the only female here."

I sit back, and note the watch on his wrist, "is that a Rolex?"

"Yeah, well the cheap version, Ma'am."

I smile, "Tell Mrs Baker, there is no female here to search her. I'm sure in her profession she's used to having strangers touch her body."

"What are you suggesting Ma'am?"

I grin, "I'm not suggesting anything Mr Smith, but if Mrs Baker wants to see her husband that desperately, and something tells me she does, well I'm sure you can come up with an alternative."

"Are you serious Ma'am?"

"Mr Smith," I snap banging my hand against my head in frustration.

He smiles and nods, eventually.

"Mr Smith, this conversation never took place."

"Yes Ma'am, this conversation never took place."

I watch Smith has he walks out. I've done some digging, and not only has he got a villa in Spain, but he also has a luxury yacht moored in the village harbour a few miles down the road. I can get rid of Mr Smith for groping a prisoner's wife at the very least. I run this prison, it is my prison, and since the prison has been dry for a while, I think I can make my own arrangements with Fat Mike, and whoever supplies the needs of the inmates. Why? Because I've come to realise the hours are long, the pay while good needs a boost, and why not use something I'm in charge of to feather my nest.

Sylvia.

The door opens and he comes in smiling.

"Leave us Jenkins."

"Yes sir."

"Where is the governor?"

He smiles and looks me up and down, slowly.

"She had a, a family emergency, Mrs Baker. I've got some bad news. We haven't got a female guard on duty tonight."

"Which means?"

"It means Mrs Baker, no body search no visit."

"B, but she knew I was coming, why isn't there a female here?"

"Sorry...but if you drop the dress. I can search you; it isn't like I haven't searched you before."

He waits for a while with arms folded, and that stupid grin on his face. He turns towards the door.

"I'll have Jenkins take you to the main entrance, and back to your car."

He stops as he hears the zip going down on the back of my black dress. I let it fall to my ankles. He turns and stares at my black bra, then my black panties, and the black suspender belt holding the red seamed stockings up, and then finally black shoes with five inch heels that I'm wearing.

He whistles and comes forward still grinning.

"You'll have to take your bra off Mrs Baker."

"Why?"

"It is under wired isn't it? Ideal for picking locks. You'll have to leave the bra, with me."

I'm not going to be defeated. I stare at him with hard meaningful eyes. I unclip my bra and hand it too him. He stares at my tits still grinning.

"Don't worry, you'll get it back."

"Do you honestly think I want it back, after you've had your disgusting hands all over it," I hiss.

His smiles drops and I can see I've got to him, but then his smile returns. I see him reach for a box on the table he pulls out a pair of rubber gloves.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, as it dawns me before he has a chance to answer.

His grin is wider than ever before.

"Remove you're..."

He stops as I'm already ahead of him. I hold my panties up to him, six inches from his face.

"Do you want to look at these too, hell keep them they go with the bra?"

He takes them from me, and holds them to his nose, I shudder and he grins yet again!

He kneels down right in front of my freshly shaved pussy. I close my eyes so I can't see that fucking grin, and spread my legs. I jump slightly as his rubber covered finger slides between my lips.

"No need for a lubricant I see, Mrs Baker."

His finger slides around easily, too easily to my shame. I lean further back against the table as what was a search, if it ever was, becomes a grope. I'm trying not to pant, trying not to let him know I'm turned on like hell. I should tell him to stop I think he's waiting for it...but I don't. My body has started shuddering, and my right shoe moves across the floor making that metal on wood sound, which I knew turned heads on the stairs at York's where I used to work.

"I need to look," he says, finally with a hint of emotion in his voice.

I want to say yes please. I settle for a rather croaky, and breathless, "If you must."

I look down and see a light from the torch he's holding. I scramble up on the table on my back, with legs stretched wide.

He stands looking down at me with that sick grin, which is now turning me on beyond belief!

I gulp, twice, "You, you want t, to make sure, don't, don't you?"

I feel the cold head of the torch on my thigh close to my gaping pussy. I feel the torch nuzzle at my entrance. It twists and moves in me, I gasp and groan, as the 8 inches of cold metal rubs my pussy walls. The metal warms and moves easier and easier in my juicy pussy.

I can hear him chuckling now as he fucks me with the torch.

"You like that Mrs Baker, eh?"

"Yes...no...l love it...I love it, fuck me with it...hard, harder...please Mr Smith."

The torch plops out of my pussy. He starts laughing.

"No you fucking tease. Do me with it...fuck me, you mean bastard!"

My dress is on the floor still in that room. I've got my coat wrapped round me, and I'm being hurried to a room a few doors away. Mr Smith opens the door, and there is Geoff lying on the bed with his clothes on. I rush towards him losing my coat on the floor, hearing the door shut behind me.

"Well look at you Mrs Baker."

"Shut up," I hiss.

My fingers fumble at his zip and button; everything is so frenzied and haphazard. I've got tears of frustration rolling down my cheeks and Geoff is talking. I wish he would shut the fuck up.

"Don't you want to talk first?"

"For god's sake Geoff, just fuck the hell out of me!"

I roll over on my back dragging him on top of me, finally he's in me after no more than 60 seconds since that bastard Mr Smith pulled the torch from my pussy. He starts fucking me, but he still has an air of amusement and shock about him.

"Well have you been diddling yourself, Mrs Baker?" he asks with a chuckle.

"Shut up. I'm close."

"Close, but we has only just started, you need to pace yourself. I get it, you have been faithful, and you haven't had a cock since you had my John Thomas last. That's good you are the prefect spouse."

"It is perfect, the perfect spouse, you fucking moron. Now fuck me. I'm real close."

Everything shakes and I come crying out and calling him a bastard and a tease. Geoff thinks it is him, it is Mr Smith I'm on about, and that damned metal torch!

Over the next hour I'm fucked hard, Geoff comes twice, and I come, well again and again. He goes to pull out and I drag him back into me. Finally it dawns on me as the lust leaves my body and brain, what I'm doing. I kick and shove him, until he pins me down and fills me for a third time.

There has to be a reason I'm like this. Not for the first time I'm thinking, somehow someone has made me like I am. My life has revolved around sex for many years, and it doesn't seem to matter what sort of kink sex I'm involved in.

Geoff.

That was some session. Look at her laying there all fucking sorry for herself. You see this is her game, she wants to keep me fucking her so when we finally gets an...what's the fucking word.

"Hey Sylvia, what's that word that means divorce, begins with an, an?"

Look at her looking at me trying to work out what I'm on about.

"What are you talking about?

"I knew you were trying to phantom, what I'm on about."

"For fucks sake, Geoff the word is fathom. I'm trying to, fathom, what you mean."

I slap her ass and laugh, "Nope, that's not right fathom is something to do with the sea, you stupid woman."

She gets up all huffy like, and locks herself in the bathroom. You see she doesn't want to talk about the divorce. Even though old Geoff knows she is playing, and will wait for me to come and get her, and save her from that William Loves it. I got to let on I don't know of course, which is hard sometimes. She didn't tell me that, I'm not sure who did, but I can remember talking to Doctor Dyke Rose Trent, maybe it was her then, but I know Sylvia wants me to come and get her, and kidnap her all over again.

She isn't stupid like I said earlier, she is clever you know. She is tricking that loves it bloke into marrying her, so we can have his money. Sylvia didn't tell me but I know deep down that is what she is up to. Anyway if that isn't the truth then I'm taking her no matter what. She has a lot to be forgiven for, and she is going to pay. A bit like that fat bloke who told me I was I young twat when I told him being in the fish and chip shop wasn't the best place for him. I was only a kid then but me dad was behind me. Smashed the guys face in the counter he did. Stupid fat fucker lost two teeth, and as me dad said as he took his chips, you won't be needed them now will you smart ass.

"Geoff we need to talk."

Oh here she goes, having had me fuck the daylights out of her; it is now about my land. Anyway I've got a surprise for her.

"Yes I'll sell it to him."

"How did you know I was going to...wait, do you really mean that?"

I tap my nose, and she well doesn't grin, but I can see in her eyes she is pleased with me.

"Yep."

"And the divorce?"

"Yes I'll let that happen to. Because I know you and I know you have been faithful, it couldn't have been easy knowing what you're like. But as soon as I saw you rush in here, with fanny fat dribbling down your leg, I knew."

She nods, "Yes well, I was kind of desperate."

"Yeah like a kid in candy shop, or a cunt in a cock shop."

"Okay don't go on."

"You know you are marrying the right bloke. You'll be known as Mrs Loves it, and you do."

"His name is Lovett, there's no S."

"Well I prefer my way of spelling it. Now me John Thomas has rested, and ready to go."

"Geoff do we have to again...I'm sore."

See this is what she does to me, gets me feeling all nice about her, and then wham! She gets what she wants and that's it, fucking whore.

She is always ready for me to spring on her, but she's never quick enough. I got my hand tangled in her hair and my cock jammed in her throat. Her eyes are bulging and her face keeps going red, reminds me of that hooker who didn't want to suck me cock. She went the same colour too. Granted she was a hooker and perhaps I didn't have the right, but Sylvia is still my wife, she knows what to expect when she winds me up, and I'm within my rights.

I pull out and shove her on her back. I get her legs open, and yep she looks sore. Still with all that throat fucking it has drained her fight. She has a little yelp as I push in her arsehole. I suppose that shocked her, but I'm only thinking of her sore cunt, and anyways I'm not pulling out. I got a pill from one of the guards. Well I took three, he didn't want me to, but I figured it'll keep me hard three times longer.

I keep going for half an hour; yep I'm timing it this time. Poor Sylvia is exhausted. Look at her laying there covered in sweat, and mumbling about me hurting her arsehole.

Of course her arsehole is tighter than her pussy, and I reckon that's why I came so fucking hard. I pull out and go and wash my John Thomas, it is still up like a flag pole. I take the flannel in and clean her up. You see I make a good husband, and that's why she loves me. She's tired out poor cow. But I am still all hard, and I spread her legs and push myself in her pussy. She might be mumbling no again, but I ain't going to fuck her, no, instead I sleep with my cock rock hard and shoved in my woman. Reminds me of the day she tried to get me mate Stuart to run off with her, away from me. I tied her up with a vibrator shoved deep in her cunt going full throttle all night, while Stuart realised the error of his ways, well I had to impress it upon him. He tried to tell me it was her plan. Stuart reckoned she fucked him to help her get a way. Well I wasn't having Stuart making up lies about my missus. He won't lie anymore, apart from lying in his grave under my shed.

Sylvia.

I can barely stand, I can't get my legs closed and my pussy and ass are so sore I can't touch either of them. At least that's the end of Geoff and me, and trying to explain to myself why I have orgasms when he fucks me.

The door opens and I'm stood waiting, no dress, no underwear, and no brush for my hair. I've smoothed it down, but Geoff has ruffled it. He said it wouldn't look good to everyone if I was to pristine. Well he didn't say pristine, but that's what he meant. And it was more like I should look like I've been fucked all night. In a way I have. I can't believe I woke up lying on his chest with his cock in me this morning. I can't even remember falling a sleep, which I guess was more like passing out.

The guards are having a right chuckle watching me walk, or rather shuffle along. It still feels like his cock is in me. I guess I wouldn't have expected anything less. He certainly got his money's worth for the sale of his land.

"I'll take it from here lads."

There he is, the man with the stupid grin, Mr Smith. I look down and he's swinging his torch in his hand.

"Well you look like you had fun...oh don't give me that look Mrs Baker. All of a sudden you feel disgusted with yourself. Yet last night you ran in the room and dropped your coat, before I had a chance to lock you in. You can't get your legs shut can you?"

"Just get me out of here, or I'll report you to the governor."

"And say what exactly?"

"I'll tell her what you did to me when you, searched me."

He picks up the torch and looks at it, again grinning, and then he stops and looks at me with menacing eyes, "You keep your mouth shut about that."

"Oh and what if I don't?"

"Everyone in the prison has seen your porn DVD. Yeah that's right, that's fucked you hasn't it? Do you honestly think the board will take a complaint from you seriously, when they see the whole grizzly hour of you with all those men? All those prisoners have seen you getting fucked. Imagine what it would be like if we took a wrong turn on the way out, and went to the recreation area, where half the prisoners are right now."

Doctor Rose Trent.

"So you've got what you want Mr Lovett?"

"Yes, Baker has signed over his land to me 2 months ago."

"And?"

"And the governor, poor Lisa hasn't been seen since she vetured down to the sex offender's wing a few weeks ago, with a certain female doctor. I've heard her screams can be heard all round the prison. Some prisoner called Vincent Daniel is very fond of his new cell mate."

I take off my glasses, and hold them up to the light looking for dust, "How are things with Sylvia?"

He doesn't answer; his fist tightens around his cane.

"Are you having second thoughts about marrying her?"

"The money has gone to her head; she's not use to it. Sylvia was after all a shop girl."

"If you've lost interest in her I would gladly take her off your hands."

He bangs his cane on the floor, and jumps up, only just managing to control himself.

"Sort her Trent."

"Yes of course, Mr Lovett."

William Lovett isn't the only one who has done some research. I've found out all his previous wives once worked in shops. I don't need to go any further other than to say, all his ex wives, never got a penny they were promised. Two have never been heard of since, another one killed her self through a drugs overdose, and another was involved in a freak accident, after consuming booze, and driving off a cliff into the sea. All those women disappearing and William Lovett has never been a suspect, well with all his money he wouldn't be, would he?

I leave him there and go to the bedroom, wondering what grizzly end Sylvia will come to. Okay I'm no saint, but William Lovett can make women disappear as easy as tipping away a dinner in the garbage. I don't want that, I want Sylvia all to myself.

"Sylvia, what are you doing?"

I watch as she rips up a dress that still has a label on it, and throws it on the pile of garments in a similar state.

"They don't fit," she hisses, "stupid bloody shop sent me 6 dresses, they got the size wrong. I'm ripping them up and taking them back. I'm not paying for them, and I'm not paying for their incompetence either, the bloody assholes."

"Sylvia, how did they get the size wrong?"

"I don't know Doctor Trent. I go in there often enough. They know I'm rich, they are jealous of me. I get that a lot. I'm going to have William buy the shop, and then I'm going to make him sack them all."

"Sylvia, these dresses are your size, or rather were your size."

She stops and looks at me.

"How dare you. You're lucky you're my doctor, in fact, you're not anymore. What are you doing here anyway, has William sent for you to have a word with me? You know he's bloody lucky to have me. He won't fuck me until we are married, do you know how odd that is? Oh I suck him off, but never once does he want to fuck me!"

I cast my eyes round the room. This place is a tip, with days old plates, and an empty family pack of cream cakes, all consumed by her ladyship. I'll have a little fun before I finish here.

"Sylvia, there are days old plates here, what's going on?"

"For you information, not that it is any of your business, I had to sack the cook. She got the hump when I ate one of the pies in the fridge. I'm not having her look me up and down like she did."

She rips open a large pack of crisps.

"And the vase William told me you flung across the room?"

She stops mid chew, "Well he wound me up. He said I couldn't have that little sports car last week, until the end of the month. I was fuming and threw that god awful vase across the room."

"Sylvia it was old, and worth a lot of money."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers
12