A Second Dark Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kept saying that about it, how it was very old and something to do with some Ming dynasty. Well I can tell you I'm going to make changes round here. That housekeeper is next in line for the chop."

It appears I may have overdone our last little hypnosis session. So it is time to bring back a little calm.

"Sylvia, aren't the Tulips looking wonderful this time of year?"

She blinks, and I wonder how I don't tell her to open the window and jump out. Then I congratulate myself, because I turned her into what she is by hypnotising her, and suggesting she turn into a spoilt little shit.

I tell her to strip off.

I can feel her tongue now on my clit. One day I hoped Sylvia would be mine without any hypnosis, but I fear that won't be the case.

I come and push her head away, she smiles up at me.

"Sylvia, do you remember I told you to become disruptive and demanding?"

"Yes Doctor Trent."

"You should ease off, and go on a diet. This is what I want you to do."

"Okay Rosie."

"Now you'll go and say sorry to William, in the only way you know how."

10 minutes later we are back downstairs.

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch lately. William, I'm frustrated. I need a fuck."

He stands up and smiles and I watch them hug each other.

"If you want to then find that tramp, I want to please you, and I want you to be proud of me. Darling I know how much you like to see me abused. Let me show you how much I love you."

I watch them kiss and I go in the room and tell them I'm leaving. Sylvia drops to her knees.

William Lovett.

So here we are again, Sylvia on her knees kissing and licking my cock head. I'm drawn to the huge ring on her finger, the ring I bought for her. That's all she'll have left a few months after our wedding, of course I'm going to ram it down her throat, make the fucking working class shop girl swallow it. I can't decide on the best way to get rid of her. Maybe shark infested waters, make her walk the plank, naked of course. She won't have a stitch of clothing on, nothing that she has used my money to buy.

They hate it when I tell them the truth, which is, they never had money in their accounts, but they have a sizable overdraft that the bank now wants settled. Their faces are wonderful when it dawns on them they have been tricked. Mother would be proud of the way I've manoeuvred myself into Sylvia's life without her knowing my real reason. The other option is what I had planned for one of her relations, but either way, I'll enjoy her death. Now what, why the fucking grizzling?

"Ouch! Wiliam that hurt, you're squeezing my head, and it really hurts."

"Sorry my darling, I can't help it, you're really good with that mouth."

I smile and she stops grimacing and smiles back. Her head tips back down and my smile drops instantly. She carries on sucking, the woman I've bought, like the rest before her.

"What are you thinking about?"

I look down, and realise I've been smiling at my own thoughts. Sylvia must have stopped sucking me a while ago.

"Just savouring the thought of finally getting what I want from you."

She smiles and carries on sucking, oblivious to my real intentions.

Sylvia.

William has been in America for the last two months, but he came back yesterday and took me out. Sometimes I do wonder if I'm doing the right thing. Take last night for an example. We went out to dinner and then to a pub, and William introduced me to a couple of nice young guys. He insisted we brought them back to my place. I got out of the car with them, and William told me to have fun. I thought he was going to come in and watch but he drove off. We still haven't had a fuck yet, and quite frankly it annoys me. All these men he sets me up with and half the time he can't be bothered to watch. I thought that was his thing, but there was nothing kinky this time. The two guys stayed last night and we had fun, but something is missing.

The door bell goes and a rather old gentleman takes his hat off to me. His face drops a little like he has seen a ghost.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes we met not long ago."

"I remember now, you just stared at me."

He nods.

"Forgive me for staring at you during your mother's funeral last month. But you remind me so much of your grandmother."

To be continued.

12