A Second Husband

Story Info
A guy meets a couple. The start of a cuckold story.
3k words
4.47
15.8k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers

This is a story from a few years ago.

I was in my early forties (41 exactly, inveterate single despite a few girlfriends) and had started chatting with a married couple from another town, about 60 minutes from where I lived at the time. I had always been curious about being the other man for a couple and was ready to experience it in real life.

We started to chat and had been emailing and chatting for about 3 weeks. They were in their 30s, 36 him, Roger and 32 her, Claudia. They seemed to be a perfect couple, married nearly 10 years with 2 children. Roger was a bigger guy who had really hit the jackpot. His wife Claudia was one sexy woman. 5'6" brunette, green eyes, probably 125 pounds very tan with lovely C cups. He was a normal guy and very average looking, but Claudia was stunning. They both seemed really fun and laid back.

They had a boat and he would share pics of her on their boat. Claudia in very sexy one piece swimsuit, very reduced bikinis, tanga, topless with hands covering boobs. Two or three naked boobs pics and one photo in the shower at home. Claudia completely naked. The tension built as Roger and I chatted about got to know each other more. Finally we arranged a three-way call on a Friday before the weekend. It was fantastic, we got along well and everyone agreed we should meet for no pressure drinks.

We agreed to meet at a nice place on the sea - one with a bar and seating for food. As I made the drive down I was so excited to see Claudia in real life. I parked in the lot sort far away near a pickup truck. Don't know why I chose that spot but I did. I called them and they were already seated, Roger told me Claudia was wearing a flowered shirt. I walked in and quickly found them seated. I shook Roger's hand and gave Claudia a hug telling her how good she looked. What Roger didn't say is that Claudia's flowered shirt was tight as hell and her C cup breasts were stretching that shirt and showing a lot of cleavage. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. We order a round of drinks and made some small talk.

We talked about what we all wanted out of this experience, got another round. Claudia was drinking white wine. Things were progressing well we were all getting along very nicely. Claudia excused herself to go to he bathroom. As she left I couldn't help looking at her ass, she was wearing a rather short miniskirt and it looked amazing. Roger watch me check out his wife's ass as she left our table and smiled and said he enjoyed when men checked Claudia out. I smiled and said I can't help it man, your wife is gorgeous. Roger and I made some more small talk and I saw Claudia walking back to the table smiling.

This being my first time and we agreed this was just checking chemistry I wasn't being too forward. But damned if Claudia didn't side down next to me. So we started off with her sitting next to Roger, me across from them. Now Claudia was seated next to me with her husband across from us. She reached across the table and grabbed her wine glass, took a sip then leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. I was not expecting that but really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much after I leaned over and started to kiss her right there. Fuck this was getting hot. After that I knew the seal had been broken and this was on.

I loved that we were in this very public restaurant and she had just moved over to sit next to me. This was all done very much in view of everyone at the restaurant. I placed my hands on Claudia's thigh as the three of us continued to talk, her skin was so soft. We would kiss every so often while the three of us talking. Roger just took it all in, enjoying seeing her wife kiss another man for the first time since they were married. I would get more bold with each moment sliding my hand closer to her inner thigh, my pinky resting on her pussy. She was enjoying it and also moved her hand to my thigh. A few times she reached up and gave my cock a good squeeze. I was rock hard and she told her husband I was after the first time she did that.

I made a joke that it seemed the chemistry was good, hoping this would lead to all of us going back to their place right then and there. But we all had agreed to take things slow and they had children at home so we agreed to meet the next day at a hotel room in the area. Roger paid for our drinks and we all walked out. Claudia and I holding hands with Roger behind us. I asked Roger where he had parked as I planned to give her a nice long goodbye kiss in front of him. He pointed to the truck I had parked next to - lucky me.

This was about 2pm and it was Sunny out and this parking lot was very open. But we all where just so fucking turned on. We got back to their truck and I couldn't take any more. I pulled Claudia into me and told her how sexy she was and started making out with her. Roger opened the door to sort of shield things and then it got crazy. Claudia had her hand all over my cock over my jeans, while I was kissing her and her other hand was on Roger's cock. Both Roger and I had both our shorts open exposing our cocks to her and she started stroking us right there in the parking lot. I was still kissing her and just in another world.

Claudia couldn't stop and she got on her knees and started to suck my cock. Her mouth felt so good on my throbbing cock. It was really more of a teasing blowjob, quick but she took all of it in her mouth and went up and down a few times...enough to leave it coated in her saliva. She stopped and looked up at me, my cock was glistening in the daylight. Roger saw a car pull in and said we should stop so we did. Damn things were just getting good. We all took a deep breathe and agreed to speak on the phone to finalized our plans for the next day.

I got back in my car with a raging hard-on and drove home. Twenty minutes into the drive Roger called me and put Claudia on the phone. She told me they were in their bedroom now and loved the experience and were so excited for tomorrow. I told her I did as well. My drive was about 45 minutes and I kid you not I was on the phone with her the entire time. Roger was eating her pussy the entire conversation while Claudia and I talked dirty. She came three times. That was before it was so taboo to talk on the phone and drive at the same time, but I can't believe I didn't get in an accident, because my focus was definitely not on driving. It was on listening to Claudia as she came and told me everything she wanted me to do to her.

We had agreed to meet at a hotel near then that Sunday around 3pm. That was the longest drive of my life, knowing what was waiting for me at the hotel. I parked, called them and they told me the room number. I knocked and came in to see Claudia in an amazing black teddy with a silk robe. With her dark hair and green eyes she looked fantastic and Roger just had the biggest smile on his face. Roger had a camera there and asked if I was cool with him taking some pics, I said no worries. Roger put on some music and I put my stuff down. Claudia had a glass of wine again and did her thing, taking a sip and kissing me giving some of the wine to me while we kissed. We were right back to where we were the day before. It is on.

Roger was on one side of the bed, Claudia in the middle and me on the other side. Claudia and I were kissing and my hands were moving over her body. The silk felt so good and she was so soft and sexy. We kissed passionately and I pulled her into me. She slid my shirt off and unbuckled my pants. Roger got up and started working the camera. She slide my pants down and pulled my boxers down to reveal my throbbing cock. I put my hands on her head and guided her to it. She started where she had finished in the parking lot but this time with even more gusto. She slide those lipstick covered lips over it and started to slide up and down my shaft, her fingers playing with my full balls. It was everything I could do the day before not to jerk off when I came home, but somehow I managed because I wanted to give Claudia a big load. She looked up at me as she sucked my cock, moaning and humming while she worked. I told Roger how good Claudia's mouth felt on my cock, he was in another world really enjoying taking pics of his wife sucking another man's cock. The first time he had seen that.

It felt so amazing and I knew I needed her to stop or I was going to explode. So I pulled her up, kissing her again and sliding off her robe and teddy so she was naked laying on the bed. I was dying to get a look at her pussy up close and wanted to taste it. I made my way down her body taking care to enjoy her breasts, sucking on each nipple as I went lower and lower. She was moaning and begging for me to taste it. I kissed her inner thighs and made my way to her pussy. Exhaling over it, teasing it. By now she was begging for me to lick it. I slide my tongue up to her very wet and swollen slit. Damn Claudia's pussy tasted so good, after two kids her pussy looked perfect. It was fully shaved with nice lips and a pronounced and very swollen clit. Roger had told me that Claudia really liked a vigorous fingering. So I started to flick and circle around her clit while I slide one finger inside her. Her hips started grinding into my face, she was wanting more. I slid two fingers inside her while I was flicking her clit with my tongue. I started to twist them while I slide them in and out and I could feel her first orgasm coming. Her legs started shaking and she cried out, "I'm going to cum baby". I fingered her harder and licked her clit with all my might. She grabbed my head pushing it into her pussy even more than I already was. I could barely breath and I loved it. Claudia had an amazing orgasm. I came up for air to see Roger was jerking off to us while standing off to the side of the bed. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

This was their first time bringing another man into their bedroom and I think Claudia felt bad that Roger wasn't part of this. We didn't really discuss exactly what this would be - more of a MFM experience or a straight up Cuckold thing. We would later explore humiliation and more cuckolding stuff but this first time was more about all of us getting comfortable with each other. Fine with me!

She pulled Roger up to her and kissed him telling him she loved him. Then pulled him down on the bed on his back, with his legs hanging off the bed. She started to suck his cock. Roger was about 4" or maybe 5" but really thick. I'm closer to 7" not nearly as thick as Roger. She started sucking his cock, she was on all fours. I let her do that for about a minute then moved up behind her and positioned her so they were 69'ing. Roger had told me he fantasized about me fucking her like that - them 69'ing and me fucking her doggy style. Well his fantasy was about to come true.

Claudia's ass looked so good in that position, she would tan a lot and had the hottest tan lines. My cock was still rock hard from her blowjob and while Roger licked her clit I positioned my cock head at the entrance of Claudia's tight wet pussy. They both were moaning from their 69ing and I slowly slide my cock inside Roger's wife's pussy. I heard Claudia gasp and say, "Roger OMG he's inside me. Baby it feels so good."

Roger had a first hand view as I slowly started to slide my throbbing cock in and out of Claudia's pussy. Fuck it felt so amazing, and I told her so. Claudia started having trouble doing everything at once, she had Roger's cock in her mouth, his mouth on her clit and my cock in her pussy. So she stopped sucking Roger while he and I continue to work her over. We hadn't really discussed it and I never realized how close things could be by my balls started slapping up against his forehead. I didn't care because Claudia's pussy felt so good. I even felt him lick my shaft as I slide in and out of her. I guess he really wanted to taste her pussy juices on it. Her hair fell over Roger's cock and he could feel the vibrations of her moans but she was no longer sucking his cock. She was focused on my cock that was giving her a good pounding. Again, Claudia's legs started to shake and she was cumming from the fucking and from Roger's tongue attention. I could hold back no longer and feeling Claudia's pussy clench on my cock as she came I told her I was going to explode. She begged for me to fill her pussy and in no time I was pumping a massive load inside her now sloppy and very wet pussy. I went balls deep towards the end of my orgasm, so I could pump my seed deep inside her. Roger was still down there licking her clit. I could feel Claudia's pussy clench around my cock, literally milking every lost drop of cum from it. That orgasm was unforgettable and I slowly withdrew.

Roger and I had discussed his desire to eat a cream pie and have sloppy seconds and boy was he excited to have access to her well fucked pussy. As I pulled out my cum started to drip out of her pussy and I'll be damned but Roger was licking it all up. Claudia mashed her pussy down over his face and moved the upper part of her body up a bit. I reached forward grabbing her tits and pulling her back to me. By now she was sitting on his face and Roger was enjoying the cream pie we had discuss. My hands played with Claudia's tits and I moved one finger down to her clit and I kid you not she came again just like that. It was a smaller orgasm, but those legs started shaking again while Roger cleaned her well fucked pussy.

Claudia wanted to lay on her back so she did, Roger gave me the camera and asked me to take some pictures as he spread her pussy that still had some of my cum inside it, thought Roger had done a very good job cleaning up. I took some shots and Roger slide his thick cock into his wife's already fucked pussy for some hot sloppy seconds. After about 20 seconds Roger came inside Claudia as well.

We were all very tired from all the fun we had. We each went to clean up and then the three of us laid in the bed together just relaxing and talking about what we had just experienced. The three of us enjoying post orgasmic bliss together. We hung out for about 30 minutes then Claudia smiled and said she wanted to suck both our cocks, alternating between the two of us. So Roger and I lay next to each other while Claudia sucked us - she would spend about 30 seconds on one cock then go to the other. Both Roger and I enjoyed this greatly and before long she had made the both of us cum again.

This began a very nice long term relationship with them. I would see them once or twice a month for about three years. I would stay over at their place for long sex-filled weekends and we would go out on the boat together. Roger would drive and man the helm while I enjoyed his wife at the front of the boat. It was an amazing experience, one that I still think of often.

This happened ten years ago and I am their best friend now. I fucked Claudia in many and many occasions, both in front of Roger and in his absence. They wanted to try a cuckold lifestyle so a few times I went to restaurant with Claudia alone passing the night in a hotel with her as Roger was at home with their children. At other times I spent the afternoon chaperoning Claudia in shopping tours and it was amazing to have her naked in a dressing room, but that is another story.

tirreno12
tirreno12
438 Followers