A Secondhand Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That next day I took mom to the bank, and moved every bit of money in their joint account, into her sole account. Each was a signatory, so doing that wasn't a problem. The next thing we did was open an account for me in my name in another bank, then she moved it all into that.

The house was in joint names so nothing could be done there, so we waited for the shit to hit the fan. It did in the shape of a weasel man knocking on the door asking mom to sign papers. He asked to come in, I said no. Mom said not to be rude Jamie. I told her I knew what I was doing and shut the door in his face. He had told her she would get a quickie divorce and keep the house. I took the papers from him and looked at them, I knew from a friend of mine whose parents had gone down a similar route to divorce, not with her son. But she had had it off with another guy. She had signed the papers but it was a trick, she admitted everything and lost the court battle.

I couldn't really understand the legal jargon, but I knew I was looking at bad things. I went to the door, threw the papers back at the guy, and said. "Tell him, your client, to bring it on, my mother is signing nothing. Now piss off!" And once again I slammed the door on him. I saw a very disgruntled man leave.

The excitement had given me a hard on, so I half dragged mom into the kitchen, pointed at the kitchen table, threw a towel over it and told her.

"On it, and over it, now!"

She obeyed immediately, saying. "Ooooh Sire I love it when you're so masterful like this." Her ass was a sight to see, her hips propping it up. Her gorgeous legs spread wide waiting for me. Her eyes over her shoulder waiting expectantly. I stepped behind her, popped juniors head in and held him there, mom moved back to meet him naturally. "Stay still," I said.

"Jam..., yes Sire," she murmured softly. I stayed there for long seconds, then with a rushing bang I drove all the way in. Mom was still sucking breath when I pulled back out and stayed again. "Oh Jamie, Mmmmm." Again I thumped in, out and stayed. I did this for ages. Mom was dying for me to thrash her pussy, her hips were waggling, if she moved back on me I slapped her ass, hard.

"Sire, Oh Sire," she pleaded, "please make love to your little wench, I'm begging you sire, please?" I hauled it out and struck her in the ass, then hauled it out and banged it back into her hot pussy. Mom squealed, cried, and begged me. Then I fucked her hard and long, this dominance was a new one on me but I liked it, and it was obvious mom did too.

I'm getting there mom, what do you want me to do Hmmm, cum in you, or pull out?"

Without a seconds hesitation, she cried, "In me Sire, cum in me, fill me up sir, give it all to me, everything!" I banged home one last time and we came in a rush together. I leaned over her, my hips secured to her ass as I pumped her full of good old fashioned baby making cum. Mom grunted, Ooooh'd, and Argggh'd, Mmmmm'd and babbled as she blew her own load back at me and down my thighs.

I stood there for a while wondering whether to move, if I could without falling down. I pulled away. "No baby, stay there just for a moment longer, let me find myself please." I did, then she moved a little so I pulled junior out, lifted her up, and took her into the sitting room.

We flopped on to the sofa and held on to each other. "Do you know baby," she breathed, "no one, but no one, has ever made love to me like you have, or do, absolutely no one. I love you so much my King, my Sire, my Galahad, my young Master." I don't know if there is anyone out there that has had these words spoken to them by a woman, or girl. But I can tell you there are no better sentiments that can be uttered to a guy. My heart almost burst with pride, joy, and complete and utter love for her.

Of course the old man caused mischief where he could. But I just kept reminding him of whom it was that had taken his wife away from him. A better man than he was, a bigger man than he was, and ten times the real man he would ever be. And the coup de gras, he was my cuckold, and that really did make his face drop.

The last time I saw him he was going at it again. "Hey," I said, I grabbed his arm and whispered, "Maybe you'd like a video of me and your wife? Oh, and by the way, my mother, in what was your bed. Or, if you prefer, you can choose where." He nearly choked, he fucked off and we haven't seen him since.

We ended up by selling the house and moving to a little cottage just out of town, where privacy was guaranteed. Mom, my Lucy, is seven months pregnant now with our first baby. I'll keep you posted.