A Secret Admirer Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel is "discovered" and her sexual exploration continues.
6.1k words
4.71
6.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacki697
jacki697
363 Followers

My pussy was so sore from Daddy's dildo, that I had to take a couple days off running. I completed the rest of his tasks as normal.

By Tuesday of the next week, I was mended up and snuck out for my morning run. Even though I had my pass this time, I was feeling confident. I threw caution to the wind and entered through the front of the building again. This time our doorman, Tom, opened the door for me.

"I was getting worried, I hadn't seen you in a few days, Miss ...," he said, flashing a big smile.

I used my best girly voice that I had been crafting to reply, "Miss Rachel."

"Ah Miss Rachel," he beamed. "Well, if you ever need anything, anything at all you just let Old Tom know."

I nodded, and then headed for the elevator bank. As I walked away I caught Tom staring at my backside. That was the first time I had noticed another person checking me out. It was kind of thrilling, to be the object of another's desire.

I made it back into the apartment this time without having another run in with my neighbor. This time I popped in the lap dance workout and slid on my black patent platforms. Unlike the bootylicious workout, this was a lot more fun. Maybe it was the music, maybe it was the dancing but I really enjoyed it. As did Daddy when he received the recording.

Then I settled in for an exciting day at work ... boring work.

Later that afternoon I decided to order a pizza for dinner. I decided that since the pizza delivery boy was kind of cute I would get dressed up for him and give him an eye full.

I went to my room and laid out a couple outfits but ultimately decided on a short black miniskirt, and blue crop top. I donned a black pushup bra, and matching thong. Next came sheer stockings with lace hold up tops. I threw on the tip and stuffed the bra. Lastly I stepped into the skirt, which was much shorter than I thought. The bottom of the skirt left my ass cheeks exposed, and when I bent over, well let's just say that it exposed all of Victoria's secrets.

Once I was dressed up, I sat down to apply some makeup and do my hair. While working on my face I daydreamed about the possibility of seducing the pizza delivery boy.

I could invite and give him a lap dance like I had been working on. He could sweep me up in his strong arms and take me to my bedroom to ravish my body over and over again. Maybe I could just drop to my knees and fish out his cock and give him a blowjob in the doorway. Honestly they all sounded like the script to those corny porn movies. But a girl can dream.

I had just finished my hair when I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I shouted as I slid on my black platform heels. I then teetered over to the door and took a deep breath and tried to strike my sexiest pose.

I had planned to open the door and say something like, "Well hello there stud." But instead of a hunky teenage delivery boy, I was met with a different sight instead.

Standing in my doorway was my neighbor Alexa. I froze solid as a statue. I guess I thought her sight was based on movement like a T-rex or something.

"Jake they delivered your mail to...," she started before lifting her eyes to look me over. I saw the expression on her face change from mild annoyance, to surprise, to confusion, to devious intrigue, all in a split second. Her piercing blue eyes turned darker.

I quickly tried to shut the door but she stopped it and forced her way into my apartment.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed, "what an absolutely adorable sissy girl you make Jake!"

I tried my best to cover my shame. I tugged at the hem of my skirt and tried to pull it down while staring at the floor, speechless.

"I knew that was you yesterday that I saw in the hallway," she laughed, "but I told myself Alexa that couldn't have been."

She walked around me, looking me up and down, as she continued, "you almost pull it off don't you. I mean you're dressed like a total slut but with a little guidance you could totally pass."

She moved around behind me and swatted me on the butt, "a cute little ass too. We are gonna have to keep the boys away from you!"

She moved back around in front of me, as I maintained eye contact with the ground. She grabbed one of my hands and I began to trimble.

She then put the other hand under my chin and lifted it so that we were face to face.

She smiled at me and then softly said, " sweet girl there's nothing to be afraid of, I'm here to help. Trust me your secret is safe with me."

She then kissed me, passionately. My head was swimming with so many emotions. Here I stood making out with Alexa, literally the girl of my dreams, dressed like a girl. As we made out she reached under my skirt and forcefully grasped my balls. This caused me to gasp and whimper. Alexa giggled then led me to my living room and sat down on the couch and tapped the seat next to her, "come on, girl talk."

Over the next half hour I explained my situation with Mr. P. She listened intently before telling me that she had been looking for someone like me. She was tired of the endless bullshit she had put up with guys she usually went out with and was seeking a submissive guy that she could mold. She thought that I might be the perfect candidate.

I took a minute to contemplate her offer before speaking, " I'm flattered that you would want me Alexa, but I already have this arrangement with Mr. P."

She just smiled back at me, "what if I were to talk to him to see if some new arrangement can't be worked out. Where you would serve both him and me at the same time. Would you like that sweet sissy?"

I nodded yes. Alexa smiled back at me, "Great, I'll make all the arrangements."

She took my phone and took down Daddies contact information. "I'll talk to him tonight and come up with a plan ok," she asked.

"Sounds good Alexa," I whimpered.

Alexa leaned in and gave me another kiss, when she broke it she said, " I'll come by and get you in the morning and we can go running together."

I nodded OK, then she kissed me again before squeaking, "yay, running buddies!"

She gave me a big hug and then left. My pizza came right after that. I was no longer in the mood for any shenanigans, so I tipped the delivery boy and went back inside.

I ate and went to bed. Today had been too emotionally exhausting for much else. I didn't sleep all that well, as the day's events replayed through my head. I got up at normal time and had some coffee and waited for Alexa.

About 7 I heard a knock at the door. "Ready girl," she asked.

I responded, "I think so."

We went out the front door this morning. When Tom saw us come out of the elevator he whistled, " my, my, it's my lucky day! Good morning Miss Alexa, Good morning Miss Rachel."

I gave him a meek little wave and a soft, "Good morning," in return.

"Awe Tom, aren't you just the sweetest," Alexa exclaimed.

"You girls have a lovely morning," Tom replied with a little kiss and a wave to both of us.

As we both exited the building, Alexa turned to me and asked, "Rachel, huh?"

I nodded in return before she continued, "it never occurred to me to ask your girly name. Rachel fits you well."

We took off running after that. Well, I guess Alexa was running, I was trying to keep up. She was in much better shape than me, and it was all I could do to keep pace. After about 2 miles I was ready to puke.

"Ready for a break," she laughed, seeing my distress.

"Oh God yes," I gasped. Before collapsing into a patch of grass. "Damn... your .... Fast."

She laughed and sat down next to me and helped me sit up, "you could have asked to slow down."

I winced, " and you would have?"

"Not a chance," Alexa chuckled, "I might have gone faster.

She then stood up and offered me a hand, "come on we can walk back we have much to discuss."

"So I talked with Mr. P last night, turns out I've known him for a while," Alexa said. Known him for a while? How? I wondered.

Alexa continued interrupting my thought, " and we came to an agreement."

"Oh really, how so," I interjected.

She smiled back at me, "well see I pointed out to him that I could help him speed up this process greatly because of my specialized skills"

I gave her a confused look, "specialized skills."

"I'm a hairdresser and cosmetologist duh," Alexa added, " gosh, were you just staring at my tits the entire time during those building mixers?"

I chuckled a bit in response which got me a swat across the shoulder from her. Alexa continued, "so anyway, you will continue doing tasks for Mr. P as usual, but some of your feminization tasks will be outsourced to me. And occasionally I will be joining you so I can explore my dominant side a bit more."

It wasn't long before we were back at the building. We went up to my apartment and both had a cup of coffee. We chatted for a bit before Alexa got up and led me to the bedroom.

She then started going through my closet. "Cute, cute, cute but too slutty. Ugh boy clothes," she snipped as she began tossing things out of the closet.

"Hey those are my things," I tried to protest.

Alexa glared back at me, "oh honey, what need do we have for all these ugly boy clothes."

"But...," I tried to interject.

Alexa turned to me and her cheery disposition turned darker. She stated sternly, "But nothing. If you were left to your own devices you would have continued to be a pathetic, little dick loser, with a crossdressing fetish. "

Her toan cut right through me. My balls and clitty shriveled trying to run back inside of me. My eyes lowered, as I tried to avert her gaze.

Sensing my submission, Alexa came closer. She put her hands on my arms and rubbed them in a soothing manner. She then kissed my cheek softly before calmly asking, "are we all done now."

I softly whimpered, "Yes Alexa."

Just like she flipped a switch, bubbly Alexa returned. She resumed tearing through my closet, before she continued," plus I'm not a total witch. I'm going to leave you one boy outfit for work."

Once she had cleansed my closet, she then set her sights on my dresser. She opened the top drawer where I kept my panties and bras. "Good, we aren't starting completely from square one"

She started laying out matching sets of bras and panties on the bed, one by one. I then heard her shreek in excitement, "OMG RACHEL, you didn't tell me you were a butt slut!"

She grabbed my dildo in one hand and my vibrator in the other waving them above her head.

The rest of the morning was spent sorting and discarding my wardrobe. I was excused to do some work while Alexa reorganized my things and bagged up all my boys clothes, sans the one outfit she allowed me for work. She tossed the bags out in the hallway, before plopping down on the sofa with me.

"All in all, not too bad. We have a couple things we can work with. But we definitely need to do some shopping this weekend. I can't have you looking like some street walking hussy all the time," Alexa said.

Alexa sat her feet in my lap and I instinctively began massaging her feet. She continued her monologue as I did, "It will take me a day or two to gather some things up that I need for your makeover session. So make sure you clear your schedule for Friday. And why don't we try to do some shopping on Saturday."

I nodded in compliance, as Alexa continued, "we also need to talk about your diet at some point as well."

I gave Alexa an inquisitive look, which caused her to chuckle, "don't get me wrong a dad bod can be cute on a guy, but not on a sissy." As she said that she dug her toes into my fleshy side.

"I'll have some groceries sent over for you this afternoon and text you instructions on what to eat this afternoon," Alexa instructed.

The next couple of days were pretty normal, or at least what normal had become. My mornings were occupied with a run and a girly workout. Then came breakfast which consisted of some fruit and a yogurt. I would then scramble to get as much work done as I could before supper, which now consisted of a pre-packaged salad. Then in the evening I would get dressed up in something sexy and cam with Daddy.

Thursday evening I got a text from Alexa to be ready at 7 for our run. She had a full day's activities planned and we needed to get going early.

Friday morning I got myself out of bed, and quickly got dressed. Had a cup of coffee and some breakfast before Alexa knocked on the door. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek before barking orders, "come on lazy ass, time to get going."

Our run progressed much the same as it had the first time. Alexa set the pace, while I tried to keep up. I got the feeling Alexa really enjoyed spending time with me because she chatted non stop. I struggled to get a word in edgewise, of course I was desperately trying to catch my breath.

Once we completed our loop we were back at my place. Alexa instructed me to go ahead and run a bath as she needed to grab her things from her apartment.

I did as ordered and ran a warm bath and settled down to relax and refresh. I heard Alexa come in and drop her things before entering the bathroom. I tried to quickly cover myself so I wouldn't be exposed.

Alexa laughed, "oh sissy Rachel. I'm going to see it all anyway."

She then began to strip down herself. "What are you doing," I stammered.

"Joining you off course," she joked condescendingly. Alexa then pulled off her sports bra revealing her gorgeous breasts. She then slid off her panties exposing her neatly shaven pussy.

"What do you think," she said as she squeezed her swollen tits together.

"Breathtaking," is all I could mumble.

"They better be, cost me enough," she laughed. She then put her hands underneath them and sighed, "sometimes I wish they were a bit bigger."

I was entranced as she shook her massive mammaries only inches from my face. I felt my dick beginning to stiffen in the water.

I guess I was starting to drool as she quipped, "cool it cowgirl it's not playtime yet. We have work to do."

Alexa joined me in the tub and washed her body before she handed me a razor and told me to shave my legs, arms and chest. She then directed me to shave my private area.

Once I thought I was finished I handed her the razor back. She surprised me by shaking her head and saying, "no now I get to inspect."

She then tapped the side of the tub directing me to sit. I pushed myself out of the water and sat next to her. She combed over my chest and legs thoroughly, occasionally shaving the stray hair she found. Then she tried to open my legs but I tried to keep them closed and covering my cock.

She glared at me with those eyes that told me to do as she wished unless I wanted something worse to happen. I reluctantly opened my legs, exposing myself to Alexa.

"Well isn't that just the cutest little clitty," she exclaimed. "It's just so small and dainty."

She then continued with the inspection, which caused her to touch my cock, as she searched more for any stray hairs that I may have missed. My petite cock instantly hardened in her hand.

"This isn't going to be an issue is it?" She questioned.

I shook my head no in response, then she had me turn around and present my ass to her.

"You have such a cute little bubble butt," Alexa giggled, smacking my cheeks, causing them to jiggle. Alexa then resumed shaving my backside. Lastly she had me spread my cheeks, exposing my asshole. She then meticulously removed every single hair she could find.

"Good enough for now," she beamed as she admired her work. "Of course, we will get you waxed soon enough."

We finished the bath, before I was instructed to get out and towel off. Alexa did as well, and I took the opportunity to sneak a quick peek at her perfect body. I felt myself begin to stiffen at the sight of her wet glutes.

We quickly got dressed before Alexa went into my room and returned with my computer chair.

"Have a seat, so we can get started," she instructed.

I obediently sat down, to wait for further instructions. Alexa then disappeared into the other room for several minutes, returning with several large bags, and plopping them down on the bathroom floor. She then pushed my chair next to my vanity.

Alexa then began digging through her bags and began setting out all manner of brushes, scissors and product onto the counter. Once she had unpacked everything she turned to face me and asked, "are you ready?"

"Ready for what," I stammered.

Alexa slapped me on the shoulder and laughed," your makeover silly!"

"I mean you pass well enough to fool our horny old doorman but just wait until I'm done with you," she said.

Alexa then set to work spreading chemicals into my hair. It smelled horrible and caused my scalp to tingle. She eventually walked me over to the tub and rinsed my hair thoroughly. She then dried it and brushed it out before beginning to cut, shape and layer. After what seemed like a couple hours she was finished.

She spun the chair around so I could finally see the efforts of her labor.

I WAS BLONDE!!!

I mean not just blonde, but bleach blonde, platinum blonde, big boob pornstar blonde. Not only was I blonde, my hair was cut and styled in a feminine way, that framed my face. I sat there speechless for a moment trying to come to grips with my new reality.

"Well," Alexa interrupted, "what do you think?"

"It's different," I stammered, trying to think how I would explain my new feminine haircut.

Alexa laughed and then began to gather her things up before instructing me further, "I need you to do your own makeup as your hair took longer than I had planned. I'll lay out your outfit for tonight. I'll be back for dinner and drinks later tonight. I'll have food delivered."

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing a bit of work and straightening up the apartment for Alexa. Before too long it was time to get ready.

Alexa had indeed laid out my outfit on the bed. There was a hot pink corset. It was trimmed in white satin. Below were a pair of sheer white stockings, as well as my pink platform pumps. Strangely there were no panties.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Alexa, "you forgot to lay out any panties, do you want me to pick a pair out?"

A minute later she replied, "no, their omission was intentional. You won't be needing them."

I proceeded to get dressed as instructed. It took me a minute to figure out how to lace up the corset by myself, but eventually I had the pink satin fitting tightly around my body. Next came the stockings which glided up my smooth legs. They were quickly fastened to my corset by the attached garters. Lastly I stepped into my pink pumps to complete the look.

I walked toward my full length mirror to view my handiwork. My exposed cock swinging freely. I loved the look of the corset on my body. The boning slightly gave my androgynous figure a more feminine allure. I found myself wishing that I had more curves.

Just then, a knock at the door, brought to my attention the time. "Coming," I shouted, as I quickly fidgeted with my hair.

"You better not be," Alexa laughed from behind the door.

I scampered as quickly as I could on my heels to the door. I took a deep breath, then opened the door.

"Yummy!" Alexa exclaimed when she caught sight of me. She was wearing a thigh length black trench coat, and a pair of black leather pumps. Her long blonde hair hung at her shoulders in wavy curls.

She stepped inside and shut the door behind her. "Quite daring answering the door like that though, what if I had been the doorman with a package?"

I kind of gave her a sly look, then shrugged my shoulders.

"What a slut," she laughed as she punched me in the shoulder. She then removed her trench coat to reveal her outfit. She was wearing a black patent leather corset. But unlike mine, Alexa's glorious tits were left exposed. Down below she wore a pair of black panties that matched the corset. She then walked up and grabbed my hips and pulled me into her ruby red lips.

jacki697
jacki697
363 Followers
12