A Secret Admirer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood there making out in my entryway for a moment. The feeling of her boobs squished up against my body, our lips entertained, and Alexa's hands kneading my exposed but cheeks, caused my cock to stiffen.

The poking at her abdomen caused her to break our embrace. She giggled and then took her hand and quickly swatted the head of my cock.

"Down boy," she laughed. "It's not fun time yet."

I went to fix us a drink while Alexa settled in on the couch and watched me. As I returned with our drinks, I noticed Alexa had a sly look on her face.

"You know, you really do have a nice ass for a boy," she remarked as I handed her a glass of wine. She gently patted the sofa cushion next to her, beckoning me to sit. As I sat down, Alexa took her hand and lifted my chin, gently kissing me. " I'm going to have trouble keeping the boys away from you."

We sat there and talked for sometime. Drinking our drinks, and as the alcohol took hold I began to loosen up a bit. Eventually, Alexa stood up and announced that she had to use the bathroom.

I watched as her pert ass bounced and jiggled on her way to my room. The sight caused my exposed cock to begin to grow. I crossed my legs and tried to think of something else.

After several minutes, and much concentration on my part to not let my erection grow any further, Alexa had not returned. Just about the time I had decided to go check on her, a voice beckoned to me from my room.

"Rachel, could you come here," Alexa commanded.

I jumped to my feet, and scampered on my heels to see what she needed.

As I entered my room. I noticed Alexa was sitting on my bed. She sat with her breasts still exposed, and her thighs spread wide open. But instead of her bare pussy, Daddy's dildo hung from her pubic mound via a harness about her hips. Alexa flashed me a devilish grin, and pointed to the plastic cock between her legs and said, " I've got something that needs your attention," pointing with her hand to the rubber penis.

I obeyed her command and began to walk towards her before Alexa stopped me by wagging her finger. She then pointed to the ground before sternly ordering, "crawl."

I instinctively sank to my knees, obeying her command. I then resumed my approach toward Alexa's crotch, and the waiting dildo.

Once I had reached the bed, I sat back on my heels and waited further on further instruction. Alexa smiled at me, pleased with my obedience. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips, before leaning back onto her arms and began wiggling her hips, waving the dildo inches away from my face.

She smiled slyly, as she taunted me. She then began to explain, "what happens tonight depends on you my dear sissy girl. If you choose to submit you will be rewarded."

As she said the word "rewarded" she gently lifted the dildo to reveal her exposed pussy. I thought her breasts had been perfect, but merely inches away from her bare vagina, it could only be described as perfect. The sight of her luscious folds, made my mouth water and my unrestrained erection to get so hard it began to throb in anticipation. I could only dream of getting to be with a woman like Alexa, at that moment my cock would have done anything to achieve its "reward."

The feeling of a rubber phallus brushing against my cheek, snapped me out of my trance. Alexa continued as I resumed listening, "I don't think I need to go over the punishments if you decide to not submit to my desires, do I?"

I quickly shook my head no. Alexa let out a devious chuckle, then said, "I thought so, now open wide. I want you to worship my cock. Show me what a hungry little sissy slut you are."

She then traced the outline of my lips with the bulbous head of Daddy's dildo, teasing me to open my mouth. I had a moment of resistance as I wondered how well I had cleaned it since it was in my ass a week ago. However my momentary trepidation was broken by Alexa grabbing the back of my head and forcing the cock head past my lips.

"Take it you sissy bitch," Alexa shouted as she roughly rammed the rubber dick down my throat. I tried to resist, but Alexa swiftly buried the entire length of the dildo into me. Choking on its girth, I tried to recoil but she ground my nose into her pubic mound. She held it there for what felt like an eternity, as I convulsed and gagged. My eyes began to water, as I gasped for air.

Eventually she removed the intruding phallus from my throat in as rough a manner as she had inserted it. As the dildo flopped free from my mouth, thick saliva coated its entire length.

"Don't test my patience sissy faggot," Alexa barked, "we both know you want this. Stop resisting and suck!"

My throat was on fire but I sprung into action and gobbled the cock down again. I sloppily sucked at the dildo, trying to gain approval from Alexa. I tried to emulate those sloppy pornstar blowjobs I'd seen all too often in videos.

My actions elicited a chuckle from Alexa. "My, my, there's my little cock hungry slut," she laughed as she caressed my cheek.

I was drooling profusely around the meat of the shaft trying to please my mistress. Alexa then continued, "a bit sloppy with your technique but some guys like a sloppy blowjob."

The cock sucking instruction continued for sometime. My jaw even began to cramp, but Alexa made me continue through the pain. After she was pleased with my progress, she removed the cock from my mouth.

"On the bed, on all fours," Alexa ordered.

I quickly got to my feet, wobbling on my asleep legs and heels, and quickly assuming the position on the bed. I presented my bare ass to my mistress for inspection with gusto.

Alexa noticed my enthusiasm, and laughed," well someone is an eager slut."

Alexa stood up and walked behind me. She slapped my ass a couple times, watching my cheeks jiggle.

"It's really a shame you were born with an ugly little cocklette," insulting me as she played with my butt. "Such a great feminine ass, guess you were just destined to be a sissy after all."

I then felt her spread my cheeks, exposing my rosebud. Her finger began to trace a circle around my entrance, teasing my sissy pussy. My rock hard cock jumped and spurted precum each time her finger brushed my hole. Alexa then spit on my hole, and began smearing her saliva over my anus.

The cool liquid caused me to jump, and her to giggle, "such a sensitive sissy pussy you have Rachel!"

She continued teasing my hole with her finger before adding, "this is going to be fun for the both of us."

She then worked a finger into me. As she slipped through my entrance, I let out an audible sigh. Alexa then began to work her finger back and forth, as my pussy clamped down around her.

"Damn your pussy is tight," she remarked. "It's gonna take some work to get you opened up."

She fingered me for a minute or so, before I felt a second finger make its way into me. Once her second finger was in, she began to pick up the pace and work them into me faster. Ever so often she would brush her fingers against a rather pleasurable spot inside of me. This caused me to moan, and her to go faster and deeper. Before long, Alexa was plunging both fingers with speed, almost punching my pussy into submission. All I could do was moan in pleasure as my swollen cocklette oozed fluids onto the bed below me.

Alexa then withdrew her fingers from inside of me, before ordering, " roll over on your back and spread your legs."

I happily obliged. I thought maybe I was about to get my reward and Alexa was going to provide some desperate relief to my straining cock.

However, Alexa instead grabbed a small bottle of lubricant off the bedside table and joined me on the bed. She began lathering up the dildo, with a copious amount of lube. Next, she positioned herself between my legs. She leaned down over the top of me and kissed me deeply. We made out for a moment, french kissing, as she guided the dildo towards its intended target. I widened my legs further giving her full access to my sex. As our tongues danced, I felt the head of her dick find my hole. Once at my entrance, Alexa began to push, forcing the rubber phallus into me. Inch by inch she began to pry open my hole. Eventually she hit my wall, and could go no further. Sensing my resistance, she broke our kiss and whispered seductively in my ear, "relax baby, you gotta relax and let me in."

I summoned my courage and took a deep breath. I then relaxed my sphincter, and the dildo resumed pushing into me. The bulbous head forced me wider and wider. My pain mounted as I felt I was being torn open again. Then the head popped through my outer and inner ring. My body spasmed in pain. But Alexa quickly kissed me as I winced. She held the dildo inside of me as I became accustomed to its size. Eventually my body released its tension.

Alexa broke our kiss and looked at me with her piercing blue eyes and asked, " are you OK?"

I nodded that I was. Reassured that she hadn't broken me yet, she began to probe further into my depths. Pushing her cock further and further into me, until the entire length was buried deep inside of me. I whimpered sharply as she hit bottom.

Being completely full of cock was still a new sensation for me. It was still a bit uncomfortable, but Alexa took it slow and allowed me sometime to grow accustomed to the girthy dildo inside of me. She slowly started to move the strap on in and out. After a couple of minutes of soft fucking my whimpers of pain began to change into sighs of pleasure.

At that point Alexa's disposition changed. She began to withdraw the dildo quicker and slam it back into me with growing ferocity. She began to change from a tender lover into a demanding mistress. She leered down at me as she began to roughly fuck my pussy. The pain of being taken by Alexa slowly dulled and began to be replaced by a pleasant sensation. As she withdrew the plastic cock the head would bump a spot inside me that caused me to moan.

Noticing my building pleasure Alexa began to cheer me on with a constant barrage of insults. " Take that dick you slut! Does that feel good? What a sissy faggot you are! Fucking cock sucking sissy, take this cock!!!"

Alexa continued hammering my ass with her strap on for several minutes. As she bounced her hips up and down, her tits swayed back and forth in front of my face, her cursing at me like a sailor the whole time.

With each stroke, my pleasure continued to build. My cock was rock hard and yearning for release from anal stimulation. I could also see that Alexa was beginning to enjoy fucking me. As she bottomed out, she would grind her clit up against the base of the dildo, working herself towards her own orgasm. She was beginning to moan in between her insults now. We were both moaning loudly as she fucked me harder and harder. Eventually she came, throwing her head back and shouting in ecstasy before collapsing on top of me, dildo still lodged deep in my ass.

Alexa laid there against my flat chest for sometime trying to regain her composure. Eventually she got up and smiled at me, " well that was fun!"

I nodded back in agreement. Alexa then looked down to see my rock hard cock, still moist with precum.

"Oh Rachel, did you not cum?" She questioned.

I shook my head no in response. Alexa then flashed me a devious smile. "Oooh that must be so frustrating," she mocked, then taking her finger and lightly brushing the head of my cock. My cock danced in anticipation, yearning for release.

"Too bad I'm tired and don't feel like playing with your clitty tonight," she sneered.

I pleaded desperately,"Please Alexa, please let me cum!"

Alexa quickly slapped the head of my hard cock with her open hand. This caused me to yelp and my balls to ache.

Alexa then barked, "I hoped I wouldn't have to resort to this, but your insubordination has shown me that I can't yet trust you."

"Trust me?," I questioned.

"To be jacking your pathetic little cocklette all over the place," she laughed.

Her blue eyes once again got stormy before saying, "if you want to be with me, you need to submit fully. No more nasty boy habits. No more stroking your little dick willy nilly. You will cum when I allow it. You will do what I tell you to, when I tell you to do it."

I contemplated the gravity of my new reality for a moment. Did I really want to become Alexa's plaything? Let her turn me into some sort of tarted up slut whenever she wanted. For her to sodomize and insult my manhood. Was that really what I wanted?

Alexa snapped me back to reality with another quick slap to my exposed cock head.

"So slut," she asked,"are you gonna submit to me and do as I say, or should I leave?"

"I am yours," I whimpered.

Another quick strike to my dicklette, caused me to jump before Alexa barked, "what was that sissy?"

"I am yours Alexa!" I shouted.

Alexa smiled widely before planting a deep kiss on my lips.

"I hoped you would say that," she beamed.

12