All Comments on 'A Secret Life Ch. 01'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!

What a great, but mean, lol, ending to this first part!!! Love this story and the way you've tied Simon and Greg into this. Those are 2 characters that I fell in love with and am so happy to 'see' them again too. Can't wait for the next part! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh.....

Nooooooooooo....

Dont stop.... I need more!!!!!!!!!!!! please!

Love the story - very much

Brit Girl (Berkshire)

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenover 15 years ago
A great leadin

That was probually one of the best leadins I have ever seen written on literotica, it drew me in, and kept me suspended holding my breath in anticipation for the next chapter. Very well done.

~EnchantedGreen

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!

oh don't end it there! i hate cliffies! but you promised less build-up in this one...build up is okay, i just get so impatient. I know you like to write from both sides of the situation, but maybe for the next story try only one side, then it will be even more dramatic since we won't know the other person's feelings ahead of time!

unlivelyunlivelyover 14 years ago
.

awww. Cute. I've been enjoying working through all these series (what's the plural of that anyway? Surely it can't be "serieses!"), and this is the last one. Here's to another late night!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

So I'm reading this story & I'm like wait, I've read this.

Then I realized I've now read three of your stories & it's so amazing how they all fit perfectly together. You're an amazing writer. And I'm definitely excited to read all of them.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Forget how many times I've read this, but each time I'm amazed, it's so cute and quietly sexy at the same time. And I'm very grateful I found it after you had finished the whole thing. Liked your other series as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous