A Secret Life Ch. 05

Story Info
I meet Beth and tie Sam for the first time.
4.6k words
4.79
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

A first Experience - 20 years ago

Beth was exactly as Sam had described her, except she was much more attractive than Sam had suggested. She was a short woman, standing only 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighed between a well proportioned 120 to 130 pounds. She had long wavy brown hair with blonde highlights throughout. Her beautiful round face was dominated by large brown eyes and plump pouty lips she covered with a bright red shade of lipstick.

"Were you expecting me?" Beth asked, flashing a smile of perfect white teeth.

"No. Sam described you very well. Plus, how many stunning brunettes can live in the area?" I reply flirting with Beth.

"Sam said you were a charmer."

I invited Beth in. Offered her a glass of wine, which she eagerly accepted. I showed Beth to the living room before heading for the kitchen and pouring a generous amount of wine for each of us before returning to the living room. I sat opposite Beth after handing over the glass of wine.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" I asked after taking a sip of wine. I knew Beth had told Sam she had to go out of town, so this visit must be important.

"I want to talk about your relationship with Sam," Beth began. This is what I feared when Sam informed me that she had told Beth about her spanking sessions. I had hoped Beth understood how important Sam's spanking sessions were for her mental and sexual health after getting to know her young friend.

I began to protest immediately, but Beth held up her hands to stop my rebuke. "You're taking this wrong. I understand why you spank Sam. She needs it more than you can imagine. And she needs more than just spanking, and I want to help you treat Sam the way she needs. She just doesn't know it yet."

Beth spent the next hour explaining to me what she thought Sam needed. She told me she had a bit of a history like Sam and she could sense what Sam was missing in her life. Beth had an idea and shared with me an outline on how I could help push Sam in the direction she wanted to go. We discussed in detail how I should handle the next day and agreed to meet in two days to discuss next steps.

Sam was too tired when she got home from work to have sex. This was the first shift without Beth, and she found it hard work and not nearly as enjoyable as when she worked with her friend.

The next day, Sam and I both had early class. After class, as usual Sam headed to the library while I headed for her apartment instead of the golf course as I had told her.

I spent a good hour doing research on the internet before jumping into action and began following Beth's advice and suggestions from the previous day and adding my own wrinkles.

By the time Sam returned home, I had showered, shaved and was dressed in my black suit with a white button up shirt opened at the collar. I couldn't wear a tie since all four of the ties I owned were already in use.

Sam smiled her gorgeous smile at seeing me dressed up. She dropped her backpack by the front door and came to me on the couch, bent over at the waist and kissed me passionately.

"Why are you dressed up?"

"I'm taking you out to dinner to celebrate your midterm grades." Not surprisingly, Sam had aced all of her midterms. What was surprising was she didn't need to be hospitalized due to lack of sleep or weight loss after the midterms. She had lost a lot of weight do to her Focus, but after I implemented a spanking regime Sam had begun to put weight back on.

"Really? Lucky me."

"You have no idea how lucky you are going to be. Now, shower, shave and put on the clothes I laid out on the bed for you."

"Oh, are you picking out what I wear now?" I grabbed Sam by the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine as we began to kiss. I remained seated on the couch while Sam continued to be bent over me as we made out. I reached up and cupped Sam's tit and massaged her fleshy globe. Sam was starting to get into the make out session as she started to crawl onto the couch. Feeling her moving, I stopped playing with her tit and found her nipple through her t-shirt and bra and squeezed hard. Sam broke our kiss and yelped in pain at having her nipples pinched.

"We don't have time for that," I instructed as I continued to pinch and began to twist Sam's nipple. "Now, go shower, shave everything, and put on what I laid out for you."

Sam whimpered when I released her nipple, but she silently rushed to her bathroom. As Sam took her shower, I made myself a drink and replayed my plan in my head. I wasn't sure how much I believed Beth about what she told me about Sam, but her confidence in her plan convinced me. Plus, she promised to tell Sam the entire thing was her idea of our plan blew up in my face. What I didn't understand was what Beth was hoping to get out of this if her instincts were correct. I guess I would have to wait and discover Beth's motivation. I was deep in thought when Sam opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the living room.

I whistled softly at the sight. "Damn, baby you look incredible!" I motioned with my finger for Sam to spin in her dress so I could see the back of Sam and her dress.

Sam looked better than I have ever seen her. She wore her beautiful blonde hair down. She had applied light eye makeup and painted her plump lips with the bright red lipstick I had laid out for her.

I was happy to see Sam had dressed in the body hugging black dress Beth had brought with her the day before. From the amount of cleavage Sam was showing in the low cut dress, I could tell she had put on the sexy hot pink demi bar. The dress hugged Sam's body all the way down to the middle of Sam's thighs where it ended. Sam's muscular legs were encased in a pair of smoke colored stockings. I could only assume she had put on the lace thong that matched the Demi bra and the black lace garter belt to hold up her stockings. The finishing touch to Sam's look was the pair of strappy 3 inch high heels.

I stood up and grabbed Sam, pulled her in and kissed her hard. It seemed being dressed up had turned her on as well as she hungrily returned my kiss.

"If we keep that up, we'll never get to dinner," I say, breaking the kiss. "Go fix your lipstick and we'll go."

"I can't wear this dress out. Or at least I need to change my bra and take off this garter belt."

"Why?"

"Why?" Sam asked exasperated. "This bra doesn't cover my nipples. And as you can see, my left nipple is still hard as rock from the attention you gave it before my shower. And you can see the garter straps through the dress. Everyone will see them."

"I want you to wear them for me. Will you wear them for me?"

Sam's beautiful eyes focused on my eyes for a moment before lowering her eyes and head, turned and headed for the bathroom to fix her lipstick.

After helping Sam into my car, we drove hand and hand as I drove us to the fanciest restaurant in town.

"Where did you get the bra, panties, garter belt and heels?" Sam asked.

"I've been saving up money. I went shopping last night while you worked and picked them up. I knew you would look sexy as hell wearing them. Do you like them?"

"I love them. I just wish my nipples and garters weren't showing."

"You're fine," I said, rubbing her nylon covered thigh.

Once at the restaurant, I didn't allow Sam to order. Before she could speak I ordered a bottle of chilled wine I knew she liked. Sam didn't say anything when I ordered wine, but when I ordered her entire meal for her, she gave me a confused look.

"Are you ordering my meals for me now?" Sam asked, when the waiter had left our table.

"Maybe," I replied. "You always struggle too choose what to eat. I decided I would help you with your decision. Don't you like what I ordered for you?"

"No, it's perfect. Thank you."

I moved so I was sitting next to Sam at our darkly lit little table in the back of the dark restaurant. As I grabbed my wine glass and held it up for a toast to Sam and her midterm grades, I placed my left hand on Sam's nylon covered thigh. My hand never felt Sam's thigh as our food arrived and we ate.

When the waiter returned after our meal, I ordered a dessert for Sam. "What are you doing?" Sam asked in a low whisper. "I don't want dessert."

"How was your dinner," I asked as an answer.

"It was delicious."

"I was right on dinner. I'm right about dessert. You'll eat all of your dessert and when you realize how much you enjoy it, you can thank me later."

Sam did eat the entire dessert and she loved it. She flashed me a brilliant smile when she finished.

"You were right. Dessert was delicious. What can I do to make it up to you for questioning you?" Sam said in her sexiest voice.

I pulled her over to me, running my hand a bit higher up her thigh to the lacy top of her stockings. I kissed very lightly on her bright red lips.

"Do you really want to make it up to me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, baby." Sam was teasing me.

"Good. Did you follow all of my directions when you dressed?" I had laid out on the bathroom counter instructions on exactly how I wanted her to dress.

"Yes, I did," Sam replied, a bit confused.

"Did you put your panties on over your garter belt?"

"Yes, I did."

"Good. I want you to go to the bathroom and reapply your lipstick. Then I'm going to take you home where you are going to strip for me. You're going to strip down to just your garter belt, stockings and your high heels the rest of the night."

"Is that all?" Sam said, pressing her forehead against my forehead and looked into my eyes.

"Oh no. I have much more planned for you once I have you naked."

"Oh yeah? Want to fill me in on your plans?"

"No. You'll just have to wait and see. Now, go reapply your lipstick."

I could see the trepidation in Sam's face as she slowly stood and headed for the bathroom to reapply her lipstick. I was rerunning my plan in my head when Sam returned to our table, her lips once again perfectly covered with bright red lipstick.

We walked out of the restaurant hand and hand. Sam leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder as I led her to my car. Ever the gentlemen, I opened the passenger door and assisted her into her seat. My hand was already on Sam's nylon covered thigh before I pulled out of the restaurant.

I ran my hand higher up Sam's thigh as I slowly drove toward Sam's apartment.My fingers ran smoothly over the lace top of Sam's stockings before my fingers finally touched the warm flesh of her thigh above her stockings.

My fingers finally found the lacy material of Sam's hot pink panties. My finger quickly located Sam's large clit, and I slowly began to circle her clit with my finger tips. Sam moaned, spread her legs and leaned back to give me better access to her pussy.

Sam was panting with desire from my continued teasing to her swollen clit as I pulled into the apartment parking lot. Once I parked in the nearly empty parking lot, I jumped out of the car and rushed around to open Sam's door. Instead of helping Sam exit my car, I blocked her way.

"Are you going to let me out?" Sam asked, looking up at me questioning.

I will, but you have to pay a toll first."

"A toll?"

"Yes. In order to get out of the car, you must remove your panties and hand them over to me."

"What?" Sam asked, shocked by my request.

"You heard me." I saw Sam quickly scan the parking lot. "Don't worry. There's no one around."

"Really?" Sam asked. I didn't respond. I stood in silence and looked down at my beautiful girlfriend. "Fine." She finally relented.

Sam arched her back to get her ass off the car seat and pulled her panties down her legs. She turned and handed me her hot pink lace thong. I smiled at her, put them in my pocket and offered a hand to help her out of my car. I pulled her in and kissed Sam hard. I wasn't surprised when Sam returned my kiss with more passion. It seemed making her remove her panties in the parking lot had turned Sam on as well.

I broke the kiss and with my hand on Sam's ass, led her into her apartment building. My hand continued to squeeze and massage Sam's plump ass as we waited in the apartment building lobby for the elevator.

We stood with our backs to the right side of the elevator once we entered the elevator. My hand remained on Sam's ass, then I ran my hand over the crack of Sam's ass. Inspired, I reached down and pushed my middle finger between Sam's ass cheeks. Sam jumped in surprise when my finger found her anus through the thin material of her dress.

The door was sliding shut as I continued to toy with Sam's anus. Suddenly, the elevator door stopped and opened and an elderly man stepped onto the elevator. The old man smiled at us, and tried to act as if he wasn't checking Sam out.

Sam tried to pull away from me and my invading finger, but I grabbed her hard and held her close to me and increased my attention to Sam's ass.

The elevator slowly rose to the 3rd floor, where the old man with one final glance at Sam, reluctantly stepped off. Once the door slid close, I turned, grabbed both of Sam's arms and pulled them over her head and pinned them to the elevator wall. I kissed Sam hungrily, consuming her. I broke our kiss and pressed my forehead against Sam's forehead so we stared into each other's eyes.

"Tonight, you are mine," I said softly, but firmly. "I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before and you're going to beg me for more."

I leaned in and kissed Sam again as I continued to hold her arms above her head. Our kiss lingered through the stop at Sam's floor and we almost missed our exit, before I released Sam and grabbed the door so we could get off the elevator.

Sam clung to me as I guided her to her apartment. I led Sam into her apartment as Sam continued to kiss my neck.

"Babe, make me a drink," I say. Sam gave me a look of disappointment, but when I held her gaze, Sam finally relented, turned and headed for the kitchen to make me a drink. With Sam in the kitchen, I turned and headed to the bedroom. I was back in the living room and on the couch by the time Sam returned with my drink.

After handing me my drink of scotch she went to sit on the couch next to me until I stopped her. "Don't sit." I motioned for Sam to stand in front of me. "It's time for your stripshow."

"You can't be serious," Sam says, frustrated.

I take a slow sip of scotch and look at Sam. "I am serious. Now, strip for me."

I turned on music with a stripper beat and sat back and looked at Sam. After a moment, Sam began to dance. She danced seductively, as she pretended to lower the straps of her dress, before pulling them back up. Then she grabbed the hem of her tight fitting dress and slowly began to pull it up as she continued to dance as sexy as possible.

Sam is getting into her stripshow as she pulled the dress up past her well trimmed, wet pussy. With her dress bunched around her waist, she turned her back to me showing her gorgeous ass. She then leaned forward and touched her toes, fully showing me her swollen and hungry pussy and her anus I had toyed with on the ride in the elevator.

Sam stood and continued to face away from me as she removed her dress. Now dressed in only her hot pink Demi bra, the garter belt that framed her pale ass perfectly, smoked colored stockings, and heels, she spun to face me. Her bra barely covered her tits. The lace material of the bra stopped just below her hard pink nipples.

Before she removed her bra, Sam stepped forward and straddled my lap, pressed her tits into my face and ground on my throbbing hard cock.

I kissed the valley between her tits, as I reached around and grabbed Sam's firm ass. As Sam reached back to release her bra, I moved my mouth to her rock hard nipple and began to suck as I reached down and began to finger her pussy from behind.

Sam moaned loudly at the attention I provided. Soon, Sam was humping my finger. Normally, I'd let her ride my finger to an orgasm. But, tonight was different. Just as she started to build toward her orgasm, I released her nipple and pulled my finger from her sopping wet pussy.

Sam cried out in frustration. "What are you doing? I'm so close."

"Let's go to the bedroom." Sam pouted again, but I pushed Sam to her feet, grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.

She stopped as soon as she stepped into her bedroom. While she made my drink, I had lit the 30 candles I had placed throughout her bedroom.

"It's beautiful," Sam says.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, we're going to try something new."

"Another new thing for the evening. I can't wait," Sam says.

"Good. Go lay down on your bed." I ordered.

Sam gave me a confused look, but walked to her bed and lied down on her back in the middle of her bed. She looked incredible lying on her back as she looked at me expectantly. I walked over to her bed, leaned over and kissed her. As our tongues danced, I grabbed Sam's right hand and pulled it toward the top corner of her bed. While I continued to kiss Sam, I slipped one of my neck ties around Sam's wrist and pulled it tight. Sam moaned into our kiss at the feeling of a restraint being attached to her right arm.

"Baby, I've always wanted to tie you up. Tonight I'm going to tie you and make you cum until you can't cum anymore."

Sam moaned again as I walked around her bed. Sam raised her left arm to the top corner of the bed and I quickly secured her left arm with another one of my ties.

Apparently, Sam thought I had planned only bind her arms, because she let out a little yelp of surprise when I grabbed her left ankle and pulled it toward the corner of the bed. I quickly bound her ankle with my tie before I moved over to her right leg and did the same. Finally, I had Sam bound in a position that she would spend thousands of hours in the future.

With Sam secured in the spread eagle position, I pulled out my final two surprises. First was a bright red silk scarf Beth had given me on her visit. I stepped up to Sam who looked at me with both fear and anticipation. I quickly wrapped the scarf around her head, using the scarf as a blindfold.

Sam was obviously nervous and excited to be blindfolded while she was bound completely helplessly in her bed. She took slow, deep breaths to keep herself in control. I could tell she was excited by the sight of her beautiful nipples standing tall, proud and rock hard.

After securing the blindfold and making sure Sam couldn't see, I leaned down next to Sam's ear and told her of my final surprise.

"Baby, I'm taking away all of your senses except for feel. Your only job tonight is to feel and enjoy. Be a good girl and cum hard for me tonight." Sam moaned like I had never heard her moan as I placed a set of headphones over Sam's ears and turned on music. Now Sam couldn't move, see, or hear.

I reached down and buried my fingers in her pussy. I wasn't surprised to find that Sam's pussy was the wettest I had ever felt it as I began to fingerbang her.

"Oh fuck!" Sam yelled, as I continued finger her. I didn't know if she yelled because she was so horny, or because she couldn't hear. I didn't care.

She was so charged up from the ride home, elevator ride, stripshow and being tied up, Sam erupted with an enormous orgasm in moments. She screamed out and pulled and thrashed against her bounds.

My hand was soaked with the juices from Sam's pussy when I finally removed my hand from between her quaking legs. I left Sam and went to the kitchen before returning to the bedroom. After getting the next steps ready, I admired Sam's gorgeous body. After a time, I could tell she was starting to get anxious.

I grabbed another gift Beth had given me on her visit and approached Sam's secured body. I turned on the bullet shaped vibrator to medium and brought it down to Sam's large swollen clit.

Sam reacted like a bolt of electricity had been shot through her body. Her entire body spasmed and she released a shriek I would later learn our neighbors heard through the well insulated walls.

Longe
Longe
100 Followers
12