A Secret Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a rocket, Sam once again began to soar toward another massive orgasm, when I broke out another surprise for Sam. As Sam's moans of passion grew, I grabbed an ice cube from the bowl I brought from the kitchen and brought it down onto Sam's rock hard nipple.

The shocking cold to her hot nipple, mixed with the stimulation to her sensitive clit shot Sam over the edge to her powerful orgasm. She opened her mouth in a silent scream before she arched her back and began to flop back and forth as much as her bindings allowed.

I kept the vibrator pressed against her clit and continued to circle her nipple with the quickly melting ice cube as she rode out her powerful orgasm.

I pulled the vibrator from Sam's pussy when the ice cube had finally melted completely. This time, I didn't give Sam time to recover from her mind blowing orgasm.

Instead of holding the vibrator against Sam's large clit, I buried the vibrator deep inside Sam's completely soaked pussy.

"No more, please!" Sam shouted. "I'm too sensitive!"

I laughed at Sam's pleading, but I didn't stop. I leaned down and took Sam's extremely hard, cold nipple into my mouth, which elicited a moan of pleasure from Sam.

As I sucked on her nipple, I gave Sam another surprise. I pressed another piece of ice against Sam's swollen clit.

"No!" Sam screamed. "It's too fucking cold!" I remained latched to her nipple and continued to press the quickly melting ice cube against Sam's throbbing clit, as she quickly became accustomed to the feeling of ice against her clit.

In minutes, the ice cube melted completely, but I continued to rub Sam's clit with my wet fingers. As I continued to toy with her clit, I grabbed two more ice cubes, climbed onto the bed between Sam's nylon encased legs, leaned down and took Sam's large, cool clit into my mouth. At the same time I began to suck on Sam's clit, I reached up and pressed the ice cubes against both of Sam's hard sensitive nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Sam screamed. She quickly began to hump my face as I sucked on her clit and circled her nipples.

For the third time in less than an hour, Sam roared out as her body was once again racked by a third incredibly powerful orgasm. I remained latched onto her clit as Sam struggled through her orgasm.

Sam was panting, crying and covered in sweat as I moved from between Sam's legs and moved off the bed. I leaned over her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Sam eagerly returned my kiss.

"Fuck me!" Sam shouted when I broke the kiss. "Please! I want to feel you in me!"

I quickly strip down, crawl back onto the bed and press my rock hard cock against Sam's bright red lips. Instantly, Sam opened her mouth and sucked my cock into her mouth. Like an animal, she sucked my cock with an eagerness I had never experienced.

As Sam worked on my cock, I once again grabbed the vibrator and covered the vibrator with lube. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock from Sam's eager mouth with a pop, and moved down the bed to Sam's spread legs. I pressed the vibrator against Sam's anus. I continued to press the bullet vibrator against her ass until she relented, relaxed and allowed the vibrator to slide into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" Sam shouted. "It feels so big in my ass!"

I pushed the vibrator halfway into Sam's ass, then turned the vibrator on low. Sam screamed out and jumped at feeling the vibrations in her ass for the first time.

With the vibrator buried in her ass, I crawled on top of Sam and eased my rock hard cock into Sam's drenched pussy.

"Fuck me! I'm so full!" Sam cried out as I buried my cock to the hilt in her molton hot cunt. Sam's pussy was hotter and felt tighter than ever before thanks to the vibrator in her ass. A plus I hadn't expected, I could feel the vibrations on my cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her ass.

I slowly thrust in and out of Sam's pussy. Each thrust was met by a deafening scream from Sam. I wanted this to last forever, but I quickly felt my balls boiling with cum. I reached up and pulled one of the headphones from Sam's ear and leaned down so I could whisper into her ear.

"I want you to cum for me. Be a good girl and cum for me," I said as I continued to thrust into Sam. Once again, when I called her a good girl, Sam moaned passionately. "Do you want to be my good girl?"

That did it for Sam. For the fourth time, Sam roared as she exploded. At the same moment, my cock erupted deep in her boiling hot pussy.

12