A Secret Revealed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers

- Afternoon -

There was a tickle in my throat so I subtly turned away and coughed into my sleeve. She noticed my discomfort and gripped her cup tightly, her gaze falling downward. Guilt was chewing on her constantly. Was I supposed to be angry at her? The blame was shared between us. I shouldn't have dug around in her privacy like that, but was her reaction really that necessary? It's not like she panicked because I woke her up. No, that's not it. Whatever was in her hand, that's what seemed to be the reason for her outburst. She didn't have it on her anymore, so I guessed that she had packed it away in her drawer again before we left. The air between us was filled with unanswered questions and she knew it. But she wouldn't open up, and I was too scared to ask.

Sliding my coffee to the side, I flipped my notepad out and set it in front of me. There was so much I wanted to say, too many words left unspoken, but I didn't want to back her into a corner. Pen to paper, I wrote neatly at the top left corner of a new page, 'You can talk to me'. She glanced up at my writing and I rotated it for her to read.

Her hues slowly turned to meet my own. Behind the emerald gems I could see her emotions conflicting with something else. Her lips cracked slightly and she worked herself up to speak but then all of her courage was suddenly swept away and she eased back into her seat. She wanted to unveil herself to me but there was something stopping her. With a fake smile, she tried to liven the mood. "It's nothing, alright? I got spooked when you woke me up, that's all" she couldn't look me in the eye.

I didn't bite into her lie. My fingers played with the pen, letting it fall and circle each finger as I looped it around them. If she was ever going to tell me the truth, it wasn't going to be today. Straightening the notepad, I scribbled another line and showed her. 'I'll wait until the end of the Earth for you', the same thing that she told me before all of this even began. I held it up for her, smiling warmly.

She read it and gave a genuine chuckle. The heavy air had been lifted. Reaching a hand out to me, our fingers intertwined and her eyes found peace in my own. "Thank you, Eve" she said sincerely, almost as a promise. Someday, when she was ready, she would tell me everything. Until then, I would just have to trust her. We leaned over the table, squeezing our palms together as our lips met. My tongue flicked hers and she responded by turning her head slightly and pushing up against me. Too distant to hold in my arms but close enough for our tongues to dance cautiously with one another. She pulled away, a longing need embedded in her eyes. "Let's go home" she smiled. Home. I didn't have a home. But I did have her, and she was the last bit of happiness that kept me going. Wherever she was, that's where I wanted to be.

Rose stood to stretch her arms out. I guess that little talk was enough to calm her nerves a bit. Just as I was about to stand, I glanced at my cup and saw that there was a small bit of coffee left. Why waste? Quickly lifting it to my lips, I chugged the remaining liquid while I stared out the window. Sunday was about as busy as usual. No one really walked around and traffic was scarce. The Hot Brew was almost empty, save for a few couples like Rose and I. Scanning the streets, my eyes were drawn to a feminine figure. Across the street, just standing there with a briefcase hanging from one hand and a white umbrella open in the other above her, a young woman was facing my window. A pair of dark spectacles were covering her eyes but I swear that she was looking directly into my own. I froze, lowering my cup as the hairs on my arms pricked up.

The girl was in her late teens like a high school student from what I could tell, but everything about her gave me chills. She wore a crisp suit and dress which conflicted with her age. The pitch black jacket was slimming on her frame, only parting down her front to expose a white shirt and maroon tie. Her hair was short, just barely hanging passed her ears and she kept it neatly pushed back. The platinum strands only differed slightly from her pale complexion, almost making her appear as a ghost. For a few moments, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. That eerie feeling grabbed my heart and squeezed. Then, as though she noticed my fear, her stoic expression was broken by those snowy lips cracking open. Widening into a grin, the corners of her mouth seemed to twitch, straining to smile even more. My fingers sunk into the table and my blood ran cold. She was smiling at me.

"Come on" Rose snapped me away from the window as she started to walk away. Turning my attention to her, I hurriedly got to my feet and joined her side. Still, I couldn't help the urge to glance back. That girl was still there, still smiling at me as we left the Hot Brew.

We headed back to her apartment but I couldn't shake that feeling away. Who the hell was she? Halfway up the stairs, I hugged myself for comfort, realizing that something was missing. Rose stopped as I did and she narrowed her hues. "Wait, where's your book?" she saw me frantically patting around my hoodie; Maybe I stuffed it in somewhere and forgot, but no. Shooting my gaze up at her, I remembered. I left it on the table. She came to the same conclusion as me and smiled. "I'll run quick and grab it" she offered. That same sensation forced my hand up to rest against her stomach, stopping her from going. I shook my head and returned the smile. I didn't want Rose to go there by herself, not with that girl there. Besides, it was my book and my responsibility to take care of it.

Turning on my heels, I started trotting down the stairs, taking them two at a time to rush it along. "Alright," Rose laughed, "just hurry up. There's something I wanna show you when you get back" her voice followed me down the dark spiral.

I decided to scout the building beforehand. Instead of going straight for the front door, I walked around it to make sure that the girl was nowhere to be seen. Peering around the corner, my eyes searched the street where I saw her before. But she was gone. I pushed away and cautiously crossed the dead street. Both of my feet planted exactly where hers was, I looked up to see the Hot Brew from her perspective. Clear as day, the booth that Rose and I were sitting at was pierced by her gaze. She could see everything. And there, resting on the table, was my notepad. Swallowing hard, I glanced around to make sure that I was alone and then made my way for the front door. From what I could see, she wasn't inside the building either. The booth was near the back so I scanned each seat as I approached it, but her white hair never caught my vision.

Coming to a halt in front of my notepad, I reached forward, allowing my hues to glance down at it for a second. My heart was gripped in terror. I shivered to a complete stop. Written in capital letters across the entire page, the words carved deep enough to dent the pages beneath, a message screamed at me.

'ARE YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH'

'SHE WILL HURT YOU AGAIN'

'YOU MUST KNOW'

My fingertips touched the page and I mouthed the words slowly. She had written in my book. That feeling I had before, when I felt her eyes tearing through me, I wasn't wrong. Whoever she was, she came for me, and she knew exactly who Rose truly was.

- Rose's apartment -

The walk back to her apartment was a chain that choked me as I struggled forward. Every step was like a deep puddle that clung to my shoes, holding me down. Hugging the notepad to my chest, a shadow crossed its arms around my own and pulled back, its inky form fighting to keep me still. I stared down at the stairs, my emotionless expression melting with the rest of my body. Hands shot out of the walls and gripped my clothing in an attempt to slow me but I kept going. I still trusted her. Looking up, the steps ahead were painted with words that told me to stop or turn around, all of them commanding me. But I ignored them. I trusted Rose more than those words. As soon as I reached the top, all of those things disappeared. They all collapsed behind me as a heap of mangled thoughts, and I kept going.

Her apartment door had that same message sprawled across its face. 'ARE YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH'. Shaking my head, they melted and fell away, leaving me alone in a hallway with nothing but a decision to make. I wanted to trust Rose, but I was so scared. I wanted to love her, but she was a stranger. I gripped the handle and lowered it slowly, being stopped again by a shadowy hand that wrapped around my wrist. "SHE WILL HURT YOU AGAIN" it whispered over my shoulder, a forked tongue that made my blood run cold. Swallowing my fear, the door creaked open. I didn't know what I was expecting, but certainly not what I saw.

Standing in the lounge, Rose turned to face me, a bottle of champagne in her hand. Two glasses were set down on the coffee table, both bubbling with golden, clear liquid. "Surprise" she said with a tiny grin. Raising a brow, I shut the door behind me. What was this about? "I, uh...bought this yesterday..." she said nervously, looking away. After a moment for it to sink in, the same anxiety crept under my skin. This was about my failed fertility test. She probably bought the bottle when I was preparing to meet with Mary. "Whatever happened, I wanted to have this for us, ya know?" her powerful attitude was replaced with empathy, sadness. I came up to her, but she didn't allow her hues to find mine. Standing on my toes, I pecked her cheek and she eased enough to face me. "I'm sorry" she whispered between us, apologizing for breathing the same air as me. Before she could say another word, my lips met hers briefly, saying everything in that one simple gesture.

I understood, and so did she.

The somber atmosphere flipped in an instant. A black and white day found its color hidden behind her smile. "I know you don't drink..." she chuckled, "...so you don't have to have some. It's okay". Her words bounced off of my grin and I nudged her aside playfully. Lifting both of the fancy glasses between my fore and middle fingers, I held the one to her with a small shrug. She just smiled and placed the bottle down on a counter top in the kitchen. "Maybe you could try chocolate Vodka next, huh?" she joked, taking the glass from my curled palm. I gave her a daunting glare and she giggled, forcing my fake expression away as I joined her. "To us...I guess" she held up her glass and I did the same. Our eyes met for a moment of silence, only to be soothed by our glasses clinking against one another.

Bringing the bubbly drink to my lips, I stopped when I saw her staring at me with that stupid smile of hers. "This is a monumental occasion" she said sarcastically, "Come on, drink" she hurried me along. Shaking my head slightly, I tilted back to take a sip. The fizz tickled my tongue in a funny way and it didn't taste half bad, almost sweet under the bitterness, kinda like apple cider. Instead of giving my answer, I took another sip, downing most of the glass. Rose was still watching me and her eyes narrowed as my cheeks puffed slightly.

"Don't chug it like it's some frat house beer. You're supposed to..." she was cut off by a deep kiss and a mouthful of champagne. Not skipping a beat, she wrapped her free arm around me and passionately swirled her tongue through the bubbles to find my own. The drink escaped partially from the corners of our mouths as we stopped to breath, some of it being swallowed in the process. We broke it with a shared gasp and an undeniable desire. "I don't know what I'd do without you" her fingers danced up my back, caressing my sensitive neck to hold my chin. She leaned forward and I expected another kiss, but her tongue swiped the side of my mouth, stealing a bit of champagne that was still there. I chuckled and did the same to her, turning it into a small battle of our tongues. But that quickly became something much more intimate.

=XXX

In a swift motion, my back was pressed against the bedroom door, hot breath moistening my ear. Her hips were against mine, grinding sensually in a heated dance. She advanced even closer and my bulge was roughly met by her jean shorts. I mewed, keeping my champagne away to the side so that it wouldn't spill during the commotion. Rose did the same and our arms entangled, the glasses tapping ever so often and sometimes dripping a drop or two. Capturing my earlobe between her lips, she bit into its flesh while I was passionately dry humped against the wobbling door. My palm stroked down her lower back, slipping its digits under her panties and squeezing a handful of her tender cheeks. Face burying in the cradle of her neck, I strained with need each time her hips would curve up and scrape along my entire length, milking another drop of dew that formed a distinctive wet patch in my pants.

That familiar sensation tingled up my shaft and I started to thrust helplessly to meet her rhythm. More, I wanted more, more of that pressure and friction. Noticing my desperation, she slowed to a halt and pushed her weight onto me, making it difficult for me to move. I eventually gave up when I realized her stillness, sighing with need as I leaned into the door. My heavy breathing calmed and my heartbeat eased into its natural rhythm. "Always so quick to the gun" she joked, making me blush a deep crimson. After some waiting, her hips began to move but more gently and with deeper strokes. I tore my attention away from the pressure caressing my bulge in an attempt to prolong myself. Rolling my head, she pulled away enough for our noses to touch. Her gorgeous emerald hues glistened with love, and she must have seen the same in mine. We were lulled closer until the air was steaming between us, our lips parting to breath the other in.

"I love you" she whispered heavily and I swallowed her words with a wet kiss. She bit my lip, pulling away slowly and then releasing it with a cute pop. Leaning in again, her tongue slid over my own, dominating my senses with her wet muscle. I purred for her attention, lapping softly at the powerful intruder. She was steadying her beat with every thrust, returning to that same roughness from before. Her freehand teased up my side, tickling each rib and forcing me to break with the kiss with a giggle but my breath was stolen as her fingers sunk into my chest. Not letting up for a second, she closed the last bit of distance between us and I was forced up onto my toes as her hips pushed into me. The friction burned in all the right ways, her powerful hand groping me through my bra, my mouth being assaulted by her tongue, I was helplessly pinned by sheer pleasure.

My bulge throbbed, the abused shaft threatening to tear my panties. Whimpering into the kiss, my legs lost their strength, but Rose's thrusting hips were enough to keep me up and pressed to the door. Every moan was muffled and absorbed by her lustful kiss and those potent hues watched my own, savoring the blank, lewd expression that had overcome me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and squeezed as the heat coiled throughout my length. Her strong motions urged me along, ramming even harder and with more vigor, grinding so deeply that my toes curled as they were lifted from the ground. I cringed and clawed at her back, my feet planting on the sides of her legs for support as I violently bucked in the tight embrace. Finally, with a few strings of saliva connecting our lips, she broke the kiss and released my pent up pleasure.

I mewed to the ceiling, my voice reaching the far corners of the room. Thrusting my hips a few times, a soggy glow seeped through my pants, moistening her tummy. She slowed her grinding with me twitching randomly against her, freely oozing my orgasm between us. Hot cream sloshed inside my panties, quickly flooding them with its thickness before finding a way through the fabric. Squirming in her hold, I kept moving my hips in a desperate attempt to enhance that strange sensation. It was like my own essence was massaging me in the tight confines, a dense lotion that caressed my length. The more I bucked, the more it crashed into my panties, overflowing the fabric until it drooled down my thighs in thick blobs. As much as I wanted to keep going, the sensitivity was already dawning on me. I whimpered as it twinged but the heat continued to rise to an unbearable degree, probably from all the harsh friction.

Panting sharply, I stared down into those gorgeous emeralds. She didn't say a word, just meeting my hues with that same loving expression. Minutes passed and I was still convulsing from the sensitivity that rocked through me in waves. She gently lowered me back down, supporting me while I found my footing. The pressure ceased, her body easing into mine so that I could stand flatly with my forehead on her shoulder. I glanced down to see the damage I'd done and my cheeks burned from the sight. That orgasm was just about as powerful as it felt. A thick stream was forced through the fabric, leaving a dense white trail along my pulsing bulge. My inner-thighs were sticky and drenched, clinging to my pants awkwardly from the lewd mixture of my nectar and seed. I definitely needed a change of clothes and a good clean...and Rose already knew how she wanted to do it.

She rubbed her cheek into mine as her voice was injected into my bloodstream. "I'll take of everything. Don't worry about it" she gave a naughty grin and pulled away. Breathless, eyes heavy with desire, my bulge straining in its own mess, I nodded. Pinching my hoodie's zip, she played with it while her other hand drew closer. Her champagne glass rolled over my lips and tilted slightly to allow the liquid to tickle my tongue. Assuming that she wanted me to drink, I lifted my head up to meet its brim, but the glass suddenly slipped downward. Before I could react, she pulled on my zip, creating a wide opening for her to pour the fizzing liquid down the valley of my breasts. Flinching at first, I shot my gaze down to see what she was doing, only to be stopped by her lips. She smiled into the kiss, gradually tilting the glass into my cleavage.

The cold bubbles made me shiver and shift oddly from the ticklish sensation; Crackling against the tender flesh of my breasts, teasing my belly button, creeping under my clothes. As the fizz began to pop against my length, I mewed softly into her mouth. It leaked around the thick obstruction to run through my virgin slit, making my eyes flutter. The sensation was brief, much to my disappointment, as her glass was quickly emptied and her lips were removed from my own. She released the zipper, allowing my hoodie to plop against my wet shirt. God, I was a mess; Straight down my chest to the stickiness of my panties and the random droplets drooling to the floor, a blush found my cheeks. I must have looked awful with my clothes clinging to me in strange ways and my obviously ruined pants still oozing with cream.

"You look delicious" her sultry voice was like a hot knife through my buttery form. Placing her palm to my tummy, pushing the sticky material against my skin, her fingers crept around me. She pulled the door's handle and I was thrown back into reality as my only support swung away. I stumbled slightly and clutched my arm as a wall of embarrassment slammed into my senses. Damn it, I needed to get my head together. But she knew exactly how to strip me down to my most simple need, leaving me blank. Watching her closely, she walked passed me to place her empty glass on the nightstand. Hooking her top, she easily removed it and threw it aside. She turned a little as she unbuttoned her front, her free breasts bouncing a little before she got her shorts to fall. Then her gaze found mine and she stood upright in only the red coverage of her panties. "Sit down... and don't look, alright?" she grinned.

Keller23
Keller23
91 Followers