A Secret Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...ohhh.."

You are bent on teasing me and drawing out the torture till I can't take any more. But you take pity on me and you can't deprive yourself any further, either. As your tongue touches my wetness, my back arches off the bed in shock and anticipation. The back of my hand already against my mouth to muffle the keening that I can't hold back.

You know exactly what to do! Your tongue thrusts inside my pussy, licking, kissing, you're like a cat attacking a bowl of cream; alternating deep thrusts with gentle laps and then you decide to step it up a notch. You use your fingers to hold me open and settle down to suck on my clit. The tiny nub is already engorged and so sensitive that I try push you away but you are not going to allow me to stop your feast. You look up at me, holding my gaze.

"You know you want this! You want my tongue inside you. You want me to fuck you with my tongue. You want me to make you cum like no one else can and I'm going to make sure of that. OR I can stop. Say the word and I'll stop!"

Your eyes are actually glittering in the dim light and you and I both know that there's no way that either of us are going to call a halt. You are going to take me on multiple trips to paradise and I'd rather die than have you to stop!

"No..god..please don't stop!! I want you..I want your tongue in me, inside me..making me cum..."

And instantly you oblige. You pull a pillow towards you and make me raise my hips and push it under me so that you have better access to my pussy and then you bend down and fuck me with your fingers and tongue till I'm screaming your name silently.

"Yes..more! I want more..don't stop..I want you to cum in my mouth, baby..you know you can! "

I'm still shaking in the aftermath of my orgasm when you crawl over me and settle between my legs. Your penis at the entrance of my slit. You bend down to kiss me and I can taste myself on your tongue and that turns me on even more if that's even possible! Your lips and tongue make love to mine as you slowly thrust into me. The feeling of fullness is indescribable. You pull out slowly and push back completely, each thrust in tandem with your lips.

Every inch of your body is fused with mine, your arms holding me so tightly that I can barely breathe and your kisses almost drowning me. Honestly, if I'd died right then, I wouldn't have a single regret. Your arms are the only place I want to be. Forever.

You sit up then and pull me closer, placing my legs on your shoulders, still buried inside me. This position knocks the wind out of me. You are so deep inside that I can't make out where you end and I begin. Your fingers close over my breasts and squeeze slowly and then you start moving. I seriously can't describe the sensations rushing through me! My eyes close because the visual is so difficult to watch but you refuse to allow that.

"Open your eyes, babe. I want you to see me taking you...fucking you...You like that..I know you...don't be shy! You've been waiting for this!"

You know me so well that despite myself I can't stop the smile escaping. I reach up and my fingers clench on the rock-hard muscles of your biceps. I love your shoulders and arms. That's a huge turn on for me! I love caressing your arms. All the years and hundreds of golf hours have given them the strength and definition that is so very different from that of a gym workout. Your arms aren't muscle bound and bunched up but they can carry me up a flight of steps, effortlessly.

I love the touch of your skin under my fingertips. It's like satin covered rock. I wrap my fingers around your biceps and although I can't actually get my fingers around the width, I need to feel your skin under my finger tips. My fingers caress your arms and creep towards your chest, which is as smooth as silk. I find that utterly fascinating because where most men have some amount of body hair, you have literally next to none!

The look in your eyes as you slam into me again and again, is magnetising. I just can't look away. Your eyes have gone so dark that I can't distinguish between the pupils and the iris! Your teeth are almost bared as though you're clenching them to hang onto your self control. I know that you're not going to give in till you've made me reach that peak at least a few times. I know how hard it is for you but no amount of begging you to let go has ever worked. And that's another thing I absolutely adore about you. Your selflessness in seeing to only my pleasure.

Suddenly I'm on the verge of falling into the abyss and I can't hold back the words.

"I want to come on top..!"

I love orgasming this way, where I'm in control and I'm scared that I'll lose the momentum and you know me so well that instantly you stop and roll over, taking me with you, so that I'm on top. I sit up and raise myself slightly and lower myself back down onto you and you groan.

"God, that feels amazing!"

And I do it again. I slowly raise myself off you and then impale myself on your penis again and this time you're ready for me. You raise your hips at the same time. And the effect is electrifying! You reach out and grab my hands in yours, entwining your fingers with mine, holding me upright when every bone and muscle in my body wants to just collapse.

"Fuck me, baby..fuck me as hard as you can!! Ride me hard..I want you to grind yourself against me"

The words are such a huge turn on and you keep whispering them, urging me on to that peak of ecstasy that only I can feel coming on. I'm so close to it but it seems to be slipping out of my grasp and you know just what I need to top me over into the chasm.

You sit up, pulling me up against you. You're still buried deep inside me, your abs are smeared with my juices and I'm so wet that I can't feel anything.. and then I can feel everything again!

You place my hands against the headboard and sit up further and I can feel my over- sensitive clit rub against your flesh. I moan softly.

"Oh my god! That feels sooo good, baby! "

And then I'm swept away as you reach up and cup my left breast, your tongue and lips curling around the nipple, suckling slowly and gently..

"NO! Harder..suck me HARDER! I need to feel your teeth on me!!"

And you instantly oblige, your teeth closing on the areole gently, your lips sucking me harder. My hands seem to have a life of their own as they leave the headboard and slide into your hair, my fingers clenching against your scalp holding you to me, as though I'm scared that you're going to stop before I reach that pinnacle!

I pull away slightly and you know that I want to feel your lips on my other breast and instantly they close around the nipple, suckling hard. You know exact how I like to cum, don't you?

Your left hand moves up and you stroke the wet nipple with it. It's so sensitive that I try to move back but you have no intention of letting go.

You suckle me harder and then I'm over the edge, falling over.

"Oh god, I'm cumming..I'm cumming..!!"

Your hands grip my hips, moving them, helping me stay in the moment and I arch back. My clit is so sensitive that I think I'm going to faint with pleasure.

"Once more..once more...cum for me once more, baby!!"

You're whispering urgently as you lie back so that my clit is no longer in contact with your skin but the shock waves continue..almost forever! And then I can't hold myself upright, despite the fact that your hands that are gripping mine. I collapse on top of you.

I can feel your heart thudding in beat with mine as you wrap your arms around me and hold me tight against you, one hand caressing my back gently. My eyes are shutting of their own volition. I feel so relaxed, so safe! I could lie like that forever but I know that there will be time for that later. Right now I have to tend to you, the way you did me..

I lie sprawled across you for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of your hands sweeping the length of my body, the sound of your breath against my ear, the feel of your skin against my breasts, the rise and fall of your chest under my palm which is splayed across you.

The smell of your skin intermingled with the traces of your cologne completely enthrals me and I'm in paradise. This has to be what heaven feels like, I think as I smile.

"Are you okay, darling? What are you thinking about?" The endearment makes my heart skip a beat. You rarely use this word and sometimes I wonder whether you truly care for me and then one little word makes my entire world tilt on it's axis!

I take a deep breath and look up at you.

"I was thinking that I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Even if it's for a few hours in a year!"

I smile and turn to kiss the palm that was resting across my shoulders.

Then it's my turn to pleasure you and I love this part because that's the only time I see you lose your iron willed control. You are so cool under pressure, I've never even seen you lose your temper forget about giving in to any baser instincts but when I make love to you, every vestige of control seems to melt into nothingness and I love being able to give you the space and safety to do that. Your vulnerability touches me like nothing else can. You play at being this emotionless statue who is above petty things like love and emotions and I am well aware of the fact that you withhold your own emotions to save yourself from hurt but when we make love, everything crumbles away.

The desperation in your kisses, the way you hold me to you, the way you pull me into your arms when I walk past you, the way you want me to sit beside you with my arms around you, even if you're working on your laptop, one hand holding mine even though it's impossible to work that way...What else would you call it, but love?

I lean over you and kiss you. My lips tracing the fine, winged eyebrows, the dainty nose which ought to belong on a woman's face. My lips move to your ears, again so delicate and I run the tip of my tongue along the inner shell and feel you shudder involuntarily. In a second my tongue is rimming your ear, sucking the lobe and you can't stop your body arching off the bed.

You are so incredibly sensitive in certain places that it just mystifies me. And I love watching you! Your eyes are shut, the short lashes dark against the tanned skin of your cheek bones. My fingers caress your jaw as I continue my assault on your ear and I'm sure you're going to push me away but you don't. Your arm pulls me to you and suddenly without warning, you've turned and your mouth is opening over mine, crushing my lips, your tongue entwining with mine.

My fingers seem to have involuntarily found their way into your hair. We are kissing each other as though we would die if we stopped. Your fingers are suddenly between my legs, sliding into the wetness, and making me arch. You don't let go of my lips and the double sensation of your mouth and fingers playing havoc with my senses are too much for me to handle and I try to push you away. This was supposed to be your time and yet once again, you are putting my pleasure before yours!

I just want to lie there and accept the waves of sensation but I can't! I sit up and for once you don't stop me. Your eyes are shut and you're breathing hard, your heart beating fast. I can feel it thudding against my palm as if it's going to explode and I can't express how amazing that makes me feel!

In a second I'm sitting on my haunches, and my hand wraps around your penis, which is rock hard.

"Hold it tighter...like this!"

And your hand wraps around mine, moving it up and down your shaft. You're moving it so fast and my fingers are wrapped around you so tightly that I'm sure I'm going to hurt you.

I bend over and take you in my mouth. My tongue wraps around your cock and my lips close over the top. I can taste myself on you and it feels amazing! I love sucking cock, your cock! I love the way it feels against my tongue, the touch of the baby-soft skin covering hard muscle, against my lips, the slight sweet and salty taste that is your signature. I could suck it all day, just to hear the moans you can't hold back anymore!

"Oh god..oh god..baby..don't stop..please don't stop..oh my god..that's amazing..I can't take it.."

And then it's my turn to say: "You can take it, babe..!"

I run my finger over your balls and you stiffen slightly. God! You are so, so sensitive here. I know that no matter how many times I do this, you're not prepared for it and when I let go of your cock to bend down and lick your balls, you take me by complete surprise.

"Lick me there, baby! Suck my balls!"

And I don't need any more prompting. I want to give you as much pleasure as you give me so unflinchingly that I would do anything you asked me to.

I cup my hand around your balls and trap them there, my thumb rubbing them and my other hand goes back to your cock. And then my lips are closing around it, my tongue bathing your balls over and over again. You have even shaved down there and I'm touched by your consideration. This time I'm going to suck you till you can't control your legs shaking with pleasure!!

"Suck my cock...I need your mouth on me!"

And instantly I move to obey, my tongue curling around your penis, sucking you ravenously. You love cumming in my mouth, even more than you like cumming inside my pussy. Maybe it's more intimate? I don't know but I do know that that's what you enjoy so I enjoy it as well.

You push the hair back from my face and hold it back with your hand so that you can watch your cock slide in and out of my mouth. Our gazes lock and neither of us can look away and I can see the exact instant that your orgasm hits you. I can see it in your eyes, seconds before your thighs quiver beneath me and your butt tightens and your hips rise off the bed..

"God..oh god..don't..stop.."

I have absolutely no intention of stopping. Not till I've sucked you dry and then some. The semen floods my mouth and I swallow; once, twice, three times. I'm amazed by your body's regenerative strength. We've made love three times in less than 24 hours and you are showing no signs of flagging!

"Stop..babe..I can't take it anymore. Come here!"

And you reach down to pull me up and into your arms, kissing me as though you'll never stop.

12