A Secret Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, your cock feels amazing." She said as she panted on his chest. "I haven't came like that in ages."

"Baby, I'm not done yet." Mike responded to which Cynthia giggled. Mike stood up, with his dick still in her, and turned around so she was laying on the couch with her legs wrapped around him. Mike slowly pushed in her as she moaned deeply. He leaned over her as he slowly built up speed until he was fucking her with pace of a machine. Their skin slapped together as he started pounding her into the couch, his cock driving deep inside her. She held onto her tits as he worked. Mike loved how she felt and how she looked under him, her eyes rolled back in pleasure, her hair clinging to her face. He started moaning with her, sweat forming on his forehead.

Mike continued slamming his dick into her and she responded with loud moans and the occasional scream as he seemingly buried her in the cushions.

"Fuck, you're so big. I love it." Cynthia said, to which Mike responded with primal grunts and moans, too focused on fucking her, eager to make up for lost time from the past year.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum again" Cynthia said in a high-pitched squeal. "Keep fucking me, don't stop, don't stop fucking stop."

Cynthia's entire body relaxed under Mike as he rhythmically shoved his cock into her pussy. She let out a loud scream, followed by a deep moan. Her vagina clenched down, forcing his cock out. Mike paused for a moment and let Cynthia catch her breath.

"Now let me take care of you." She said as she grabbed his cock in her hands, spitting on the head.

"You are so fucking sexy." Mike said, out of breath, as he watched her take his dick in her mouth for the second time tonight. "Mmmm, fuck."

Cynthia worked the head of his dick with her mouth as she stroked his shaft in a twisting rhythm.

"I want that cum, give it to me." She said as she looked up at Mike, towering over her. "I want that hot load all over my face."

With those words Mike felt the pressure build. He held back as long as he could, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on his dick.

"Give it to me, I want it so bad." She said as she felt his dick throb in her hand. "Give it to me, all over."

Mike's cock released its prize all over Cynthia's hand and chin, causing her to jump slightly. She stroked his cock as it continued to spray over her cheek and lips.

"Mmm, there you go baby. That's it. Doesn't that feel amazing?"

"Oh god, yes. Wow, you are incredible." Mike responded.

"You're pretty good yourself." Cynthia said as she stood up and headed to the kitchen and grabbed a towel off the counter to clean off her face. Mike collapsed on the couch, out of breath and exhausted.

"Come with me, you can spend the night with me in my bed." Cynthia said as she held out a hand to guide him. The two walked back to her bedroom and cuddled naked in the bed where they quickly fell asleep.

The next morning Mike woke up to his phone ringing, Mike looked at the screen to see Joanne calling.

"Hey, how did it go last night? What did you think of her?" Joanne asked

"Um, well. We got along pretty well actually." Mike said as he looked around the room to find Cynthia.

"I told you she was Awesome."

"Yeah, you weren't wrong." Mike said as he continued his search. He slid on his underwear and pants and headed out of the room.

"I want to see more of that." Joanne said

"What do you mean? I'm sure we will talk again." Mike asked as he looked around the empty house for any sign of Cynthia.

"What you did last night. I want to see more."

"More, I don't know what you mean." Mike said as he looked out the window to see the car was gone from the driveway.

"I want to see you fuck." Joanne said sternly

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Mike said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh geez, I can't believe you never found out. Sometimes you can be pretty oblivious." Joanne said sarcastically.

"I'm starting to get mad, what the fuck are you talking about?" Mike said with a raised voice

"Jennifer always talked about how good you were in bed and how big your dick was. I never believed her. So, one time I convinced her to video chat me on her phone while you guys would have sex. I was blown away and it became an obsession for me. I couldn't get enough. She would set up her phone in the corner and you two would fuck, not knowing I was watching. I loved seeing her naked and your big cock..."

"Holy shit! Are you fucking serious right now?" Mike yelled into the phone.

"Very serious. Like I said, I was obsessed. There were a few times I was in the same room watching and a few times I was standing outside of the car while you guys did it. You were too focused on what you were doing to notice. Jennifer loved it, it turned her on to no end knowing someone was getting off watching her get plowed."

"I don't know what to say. Why would you do that? Mike asked shocked.

"It's kinda your fault. Last night, you know." Joanne said

"What, that doesn't make any sense. How could it be my fault." Mike asked loudly.

"I thought I was cured, I thought it was over, but when you stood up at the table the other night with a raging boner, I followed you to the bathroom and watched you rub one out. All those feelings returned. Check your messages." Joanne said smugly

"What? I'm confused, this is so much to take in at once." Mike said as his phone dinged, signifying an incoming text. A picture from Joanne slowly loaded, showing him in the bathroom with his dick in his hand. Mike stood there shocked for a moment before putting the phone back to his ear. "Why?"

"I told you why. Jennifer always bragged about her sex life. I was a little jealous. I would never cheat on Todd, but the things she said made me feel like I was missing out. Remember the time she was blowing you under your desk and your boss walked in? I was there, she had me on facetime, I swear you got harder when he walked in."

"I don't know what to say." Mike said with a hand on his forehead still wandering around the house, looking for any sign of Cynthia, "I'm trying to put this all together right now."

"You can stop looking for Cynthia, she's not coming back. She doesn't even live there. Say hi to the cameras above you. The house you're in used to be for supervised parental visits, but the hospital sold it and I bought it with the intention of flipping it. But, now I think I'll keep it. There are cameras everywhere in there that they just left in when it sold." Cynthia said smugly

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Mike said as he looked up at the cameras in the corners of the room.

"It is, I set you up with Cynthia, I found her online and we made a deal. She fucks you and I watch." Joanne said, "Now, If you like her, I can set you up with her again, or you can find your own girl. But if you do bring her back to this house and..."

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is all happening." Mike interrupted.

"God dammit, get over it. Stop being a pussy, you know you like being watched." Joanne said, "Listen, I need to go, but don't let me down."

"I can't believe this. Why on Earth would I ever agree to doing this again?" Mike said exhaustedly

"Give it some thought and you'll come around to it, I'm sure of it." Joanne said before ending the call, leaving Mike standing in the empty house confused and shocked.

12