Carole

Story Info
Work spouses finally make love.
5.1k words
4.08
40.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Erin Page for her help in developing the story. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. A warning to readers: this does involve an unfaithful husband and a cuckolded husband. All constructive criticism is welcome.

Carole and I have been co-workers in the Purchasing Department of a large corporation for ten years or more. Her desk is right next to mine and we do everything together. She has taken to calling me her 'work husband' and of course, that makes her my 'work wife.' There is good reason for these terms. I spend more waking hours with Carole than with my wife Brenda. Additionally, we are constantly looking out for one another. If something comes up, we immediately turn to each other for support.

I am about twenty years older than Carole. She came to us straight out of college and I have been mentoring her from day one. I would say that she now surpasses me in corporate knowledge and acumen. In fact, now she mentors me more than I mentor her. A case of the student becoming the master.

Carole is a beautiful woman. Her shoulder length brown hair usually has a bit of a curl to it. She's short and athletic. She runs nearly every day. Brenda, Rob, and I have gone together to cheer her on when she runs road races. For me, Carole's most beautiful feature is her brown eyes. When we go on break we usually sit across from each other and look into one another's eyes while we solve the world's problems. As a result, I am deeply attached to her. I love her dearly and would do anything for her.

Carole and I take all our breaks together and so we have conversations about everything and anything. We share our hopes and dreams, our joys and sorrows. I know her as well as anyone could know another person.

_ _ _ _ _

One afternoon in early July, Carole and I were eating lunch together in the outdoor courtyard. She usually brings little things to share with me. Today it was fresh blueberries from her garden.

Carole smiled, "John, I have always meant to ask you. You are always looking intently into my eyes. Not that I mind. Why?"

I laughed, "I have three reasons. One, when I look into your eyes I feel like our souls are connected. I feel very close to you."

"Awww. That's so sweet. I feel like I am connected to you too."

"It is also kind of flirty and that's exciting for an old guy like me."

"Damn it John, you are not old, just older. What's the other reason?"

"I don't want you to catch me staring at your breasts."

"Ha! My breasts? I don't have much. They're little. I have itty bitty titties!"

"Are you kidding me Carole? Your breasts are perfect. When you flash me a little cleavage, you drive me wild. I stay locked in on your eyes so you know I care about you as a person and not as a person with perfect breasts."

"That's very sweet."

She got a faraway look in her eyes, "I can't remember the last time Rob gave me a compliment like that."

A tear ran down her cheek and I took out my handkerchief and handed it to her, "It's clean. So tell me about it."

She smiled a sad smile, "You always know when I need to talk."

"Well, the tear running down your cheek was a dead giveaway."

Carole sighed, "I used to think I had a wonderful marriage. Rob used to be very attentive. Lately, not so much."

I just nodded and kept my mouth shut. I decided that this was one of those times that silence was best.

She wiped her eyes again, "We've been married for twelve years. Now I know we got married in college and we were both a little impulsive, but he was my friend. Lately, not so much, "She laughed, "I'm starting to repeat myself."

Carole grabbed a handful of blueberries and started popping them into her mouth. I continued gazing into her eyes, especially since the way she leaned forward I would have gotten an eyeful of cleavage had I looked down.

She smiled, "Is this one of those times you are trying not to look at my titties?"

"Yes, my dear."

She leaned forward some more, "I hereby give you permission to look at my breasts."

I laughed and looked. What a beautiful sight! The cleavage formed by her milky mounds was enticing and I imagined spending time between her lovely breasts. I must have blushed a bit.

She laughed, "You really like my boobs, don't you John?"

I raised my eyes back to meet hers. "I do. You are a beautiful woman Carole."

"I don't think I have ever shared this with anyone. So, if I am going to share it with anyone, it is probably appropriate that I share it with you my loving work husband. Do you know that Rob has never given me an orgasm?"

I raised my eyebrows and thought, That came out of nowhere. Don't say anything. Let her talk.

Carole popped another berry into her mouth, "We never had sex before we were married. I certainly wasn't a virgin, but I didn't have sex with Rob. I never even saw him naked. That should have been a clue. On our wedding night I found out that Rob is ... how should I say this? Rob was not blessed with much in the penis department."

I raised my eyebrows again.

She laughed, "You are being so nice. I was really surprised to find out that the man I married had a penis that was shorter than my pinkie. No shit. Probably not much thicker either."

I didn't know who to feel worse for: Rob for being underendowed, or Carole for being deceived into marriage with an underendowed husband.

Carole took a drink of water. "You know, having an adequate cock isn't everything. You might think that someone who is not blessed between his legs might have a really fine tongue and over compensate for his inadequacies in other ways."

Carole answered her own question and shook her head, "No. He isn't even interested in using his tongue for anything between my legs. Plus, I can't even call it a cock. It is more like a little boy's wee-wee. He does nothing for me. Like I said, I haven't had an orgasm since college. I always fake it for Rob."

She balled up her napkin, "So, thanks for listening, but that's depressing."

"I'm sorry Carole. I know this won't make you feel any better, but Brenda and I have pretty much become born-again virgins."

She laughed, "Born-again virgins! What the hell?"

"Seriously. It has been so long since we have had sex, I feel like a virgin again."

"Oh, I'm sorry, John. But the way you put that is so funny.'

She picked up my hand and kissed it. "Thanks for making me laugh. I needed that."

I thought I could make things better, "So, have you told Rob how you feel?"

"And what? Humiliate him? No."

"I don't mean to humiliate him. But if he thinks he's satisfying you, then he won't think he needs to improve. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. You need to tell him what's broken."

"That's a good point."

"Let him know that you need him to work on some things. If you can get him to go down on you, coach him how to be your lover. Tell him how to bring you to orgasm."

"Come on. I gotta explain this stuff?"

"Absolutely! Most guys are clueless about the female orgasm. Unless someone tells us what works and what doesn't, nothing will get better."

"And Brenda told you all that?"

"When we were younger Brenda would coach me every time. Carole, once a guy understands how to bring a woman to orgasm, you will never have to coach him again. Bringing pleasure to your lover is nothing short of intoxicating."

"So, you think I should talk to Rob?"

"No question! If Rob knew any better, he wouldn't fall for a fake orgasm."

"And you don't fall for fake orgasms?"

"I know what is going on physically with a woman. I have no idea what you are experiencing, but I know when it is faked. Give the guy a chance to get better."

Carole smiled, "You know. I think I will do exactly that."

She kissed my hand again. "Thank you John. You have no idea how much that helps."

_ _ _ _ _

In early August, Brenda flew out to the West Coast to be with my daughter's family. My son-in-law is a Marine Officer and had just left on a six-month deployment to the Western Pacific. Our three grandchildren are a handful and Brenda planned on staying with them for three weeks, maybe more. Certainly until school started.

Rob and Carole invited me to dinner the Friday evening after Brenda left. Rob grilled some chicken and vegetables. We ate at a table in their big backyard. It was a very pleasant evening with wonderful conversation. As we were talking I was drawn to Carole's eyes as usual.

Rob was being the 'Hostess with the Mostest' and running back and forth between the kitchen and the outdoor table.

After dinner, Carole and I retired to their fire pit and some comfy lounge chairs. Rob cleared the table and went to the kitchen to clean up.

When he had entered the house, Carole shocked me by coming over and sitting on my lap. She placed her arm around my neck, bringing her face very close to mine. I instinctively drew back, placing my hands firmly on the sides of the chair.

She had a mischievous smile, "I have a proposition for you my dearest friend." My face must have showed some shock. "Relax. Rob and I have talked about this."

I looked toward he window and I thought I saw a curtain move, "Talked about what?"

Carole pulled my face back to hers, our eyes locked together.

She held my face, "I would like to make love to you tonight."

She kissed me ever so gently.

My mind was racing. Carole just kissed me. Carole wants to make love with me. I'm a married man. What the fuck is going on? I felt genuine panic.

I looked closely at her, "And Rob is good with that? What's the catch?"

"He wants to watch."

"Rob wants to watch me make love to you?"

Carole smiled and kissed me again, "Yeah. What do you think?"

There was a lot to think about and it took me several moments to get my thoughts in order. Carole must have sensed the turmoil in my mind and placed her hand on the side of my face. "Brenda is away for several weeks. Rob doesn't satisfy me and we thought that maybe you and I could become a little more than work spouses. It would be a secret between the three of us."

"Can you give me a moment to wrap my head around this?"

Carole stood up and extended her hand. "Want to go for a walk?"

"Sure."

I allowed her to help me to my feet. My heart was pounding. She placed her hand on my elbow. I definitely saw the curtain move that time. Rob was watching us. What the fuck!

They had a nice backyard and we walked the length of it.

"John, I took your advice and talked to Rob about how dissatisfied I was with our marriage. We talked a long time. He actually came up with the idea that we should shift to an open marriage. One where I could take a lover that would satisfy me."

We continued walking back and forth as I let what she said sink in.

Carole took my arm and placed it over her shoulder. "I am not interested in going out looking for lovers. But I am interested in the one other man in this world that I love -- you."

"Carole, if Brenda ever found out about this it would devastate her."

"She will not find out. I will protect this secret with my life. I promise to murder Rob if he ever lets this out. Plus, who called himself a born-again virgin?"

"I was just trying to be funny."

"But you were also truthful. You are not satisfied in your marriage either. I saw that faraway look in your eyes when you told me about bringing Brenda to an orgasm. Be honest with me -- you miss that, don't you?"

"Yes."

"So, why can you do that for me?"

Carole stopped walking and faced me. "This would be so good for both of us."

She placed her hands behind my neck and pulled me close. "John, you have easily become the most important person in my life. I spend more time with you than anyone else. We share everything. I want to share my bed with you. Share my body with you. Become one with you."

She went on her tip-toes and pulled my face down to hers. She kissed me ever so gently. A spark raced down my spine.

She kissed me again, "Let's sit down and talk about this."

I sat in the lounge chair and Carole returned to my lap. Her arms went behind my head and she kissed me a little more forcefully this time. Her lips were heavenly. I felt her mouth open and I extended my tongue to meet hers. Her fine bottom resting on my crotch caused blood to rush to my cock.

She came up for air, "Are you good with this?"

"Rob is OK with this?"

"He's probably watching us right now."

I looked over to the window and the curtain swung back into place. "Yes. He's watching. This feels like I am betraying my friendship with him."

"This was Rob's idea."

"And he is going to be in the room with us?"

"He said he'll sit in the corner and try to be as invisible as possible. So my dearest work husband, will you make love to me tonight?"

"Part of me is screaming 'no,' but part of me is saying 'yes.'"

"Which part is winning?"

"The 'yes' part. So, can you go over how this is going to work?"

"We're going to make love. We'll just let the moment take us away. I don't have any plans. I am going to try and ignore the fact that Rob is even present. I do have one request."

I smiled, "What is that?"

"I want Rob to feel completely inadequate. I'm going to rave about the size of your penis."

"Carole, you need to know I only have an average-sized penis."

She giggled, "That is magnitudes larger than Rob. I am going to gush over the size of your cock in front of him. Given what I am feeling under my butt, I say that you've got a very nice package."

"Do you really want to humiliate him like that?"

"Believe it or not, he wants to be humiliated."

"That's actually difficult to believe, but I will take your word for it."

"John, you are making me so wet. I can feel your hard cock. Maybe you need to take me right now."

"All in due time."

She kissed me again with an open mouth. Our tongues entwined and a groan emitted from her throat. She took my hand and placed it on her breast.

Carole spoke into my mouth, "Remember when you told me I have perfect breasts?"

I nodded.

"Is this perfect?"

"So perfect."

"Should we go inside?"

"No. I want to savor every moment with you. We are going to make love for hours. We're not in any rush."

Carole got up and straddled me, her pussy over my cock. "In that case, I'll make myself more comfortable."

I placed my hands on her hips. She reached up and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her bra. Her nipples were straining against the unlined fabric. I traced my fingers where I thought her areolas would be. Carole placed both her hands behind my neck.

She closed her eyes and shivered, gooseflesh on her skin. "This is very arousing."

"Your backyard doesn't seem very private."

"I know. Maybe my neighbors can see me."

"I suppose we already have an audience of one. You want more?"

"That's actually kind of exciting. I think I might need to get topless out here in the warm summer air."

"And you don't mind the neighbors checking you out?"

"I want the neighbors to check me out. The idea is making me wet."

"Ooh."

Carole reached behind her and undid the clasp. When she had the bra loosened, she held it in place by clamping her arms to her side. She leaned in and kissed me.

I was grinning from ear to ear, "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Sometimes."

"All times."

Carole lowered her bra. I have dreamed about what her breasts would look like for the past ten years. Finally seeing them up close was beyond anything I could imagine. They were the perfect champagne-glass size. Her brown areolas were in contrast to her milk-white skin. They were about the size of a quarter. Her erect nipples extended about a half inch.

My jaw had dropped and Carole closed my mouth with a finger on my chin. "You act as if you've never seen a woman's breasts before."

"My love, I have never seen a woman's breasts that are as beautiful as yours."

"You're just saying that."

"No. I'm serious. I probably doesn't hurt that I'm madly in love with you, but you take my breath away."

Carole scooted even closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began the most passionate kiss. I placed my hands on her bare back and pressed her body against mine. We probed each other's mouth. Electricity vibrating through my body.

She broke the kiss. "I would like to feel your chest hairs on my nipples."

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the two halves apart. While she did that I reached up and cupped her breasts. When I touched her nipples, she caught her breath and closed her eyes. She leaned back. I bent down and gently kissed first one and then the other.

Carole pressed my head to her chest whispering, "Don't stop John."

I gently sucked her nipples leaving a trace of saliva. I blew on them creating more goosebumps. Back and forth I moved between her breasts, tracing my tongue around each areola then mouthing the nipple.

I pulled her back to vertical and started kissing her again. We probably sat there necking for as much as twenty minutes. Her nipples pressed against my bare chest. Every so often I fondled her breasts, causing a series of moans. Our foreplay had stoked the fire in both of us.

Finally, Carole said into my mouth. "I really need to take you to my bed."

She stood and helped me to my feet. She placed her hand on my bulge.

With mischievous grin and a louder voice, she said, "I can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy."

Carole took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. As we entered, I saw Rob sitting on the floor in the corner with a blanket covering him, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. When did Rob become such a strange man? Even though there was light coming in through the windows, Carole turned on the lamps on either side of the bed and sat down. I moved in front of her and she removed my shirt.

She ran her fingers across my chest, "God how I love a hairy man. Chest hair just screams manliness."

She leaned forward and sucked on my little nipples. Then she was at my trousers.

She rubbed my bulge again. "My god, you must be huge."

Carole unbuckled my belt and undid my fly. She slowly pulled my trousers down, being careful to leave my boxers in place.

She sucked in her breath, "My god, you are huge!"

I suppressed a laugh at her theatrics. She grabbed my shaft through the fabric, and then slowly pulled my boxers down. My rigid cock was stretched downward and sprang up when it was released by the material.

Carole cried out in surprise. Then she began to examine me closely. "John, you never told me you have such a beautiful penis."

"Probably not an appropriate topic for the workplace. Plus, I've never actually studied my own penis."

Carole laughed, "Seriously though. I'm not saying that for the benefit of our audience. It is absolutely beautiful. It is a wonderful length. I love your pink skin. Your red pubes are incredible." She began running her finger up and down my shaft. "You are silky smooth and the head of your cock is simply exquisite. And to think you are rock hard for me!"

She began kissing my shaft, followed by gentle little licks.

She pressed her nose into my pubes and breathed deeply. "You smell heavenly. Can I suck on you?"

"For a little bit, but then we need to focus on you."

Carole took the head into her mouth and gave me little suck, "I don't know if my pussy will be able to handle you. God, I'm getting wet just thinking about having you inside me."

She began licking the length of my shaft, "And what big balls you have! You must produce gallons of cum. John, I really want you to cum in my mouth."

"Maybe later, my love."

Carole placed her mouth over my cock, "You're big. I don't know if I can take all of you, but I'm going to try."

12