A Seduction that Backfired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Vince," Emmanuelle said, smiling almost shyly.

I held her hand in my own as she offered it. "Please... call me dad. The wedding is almost here anyways. You might as well get used to it."

"Ok... dad... this is Vicki. She's going to be my maid of honor and came all the way from California to help me move in with you."

Vicki extended her hand and I shook it. "Nice to meet you Vicki," I said, smiling. She smiled back and I could almost swear she knew something. She almost blushed. It was a weird feeling.

We spent the next hour pulling boxes out of the truck and hauling them up to both her new bedroom and another spare room for storage. It was long and tiring work. When the boxes were unloaded, I gave them a quick tour of the house and then left them to work on their own to unpack and put things away.

A little after 6pm I went up to her room to ask about dinner. Even coming down the hall I could hear giggling and such coming from the room. I just figured it was just two good friends catching up and walked into the room unannounced. And walked into a surprise.

The girls were against one of the walls with Emmanuelle holding her body seductively against Vicki. Emmanuelle held Vicki's arms above her head by holding both wrists in one hand, while the other was under her shirt, on her chest. And they were kissing... passionately.

"Oh, wow..." I said as I turned sideways and averted my eyes. "I'm sorry. I guess I should have knocked or something."

"It's ok, daddy," Emmanuelle said, giggling. "Vicki and I are very close friends. And Rob knows about us."

I still kept my eyes mostly averted, my hand held up as a shield, and heard them giggling again. "I just... just wanted to know what you girls wanted to do for dinner. I thought we might go out or something."

"I'm kinda tired," Emmanuelle said.

"Yeah, me too," Vicki followed.

"How about we... eat in... and just get some pizza delivered?" Emmanuelle suggested, both girls giggling at her suggestive phrase.

"Yeah. Yeah, ok, that sounds good. I'll do that." I couldn't believe how badly I sounded... how embarrassed I sounded. "I'll let you know when it comes... I mean arrives," I groaned as the girls giggled at my mistake.

I shook my head. "I'll leave you two alone."

"You don't have to, you know," Emmanuelle said, grabbing my wrist and pulling it from my eyes. She put her hand in mine as Vicki put her hand on my other arm, sandwiching me between them. "You can stay. We don't mind." Vicki nodded her head, indicating she'd be ok with it, too. I could feel Emmanuelle's other hand on my abdomen, moving along my belt line, threatening to touch my growing erection.

I could feel my body responding to their touch. I could feel my cock rising and my skin flushing. I was fantasizing about what it would be like with these two, young, hot, sensual women. I was fantasizing about what I could... what I would do to them. I wanted to. I really did. But I knew I shouldn't. I knew that this was just another way that Emmanuelle was trying to control me.

I stepped towards the door, pulling away from their grip. "No. You two... do whatever. I'll let you know when it's time for dinner." When I got out into the hallway I leaned back against the wall, trying to clear my mind. I could hear them pouting a little, trying to get me to come back.

"Too bad for him," Emmanuelle said. "But I'm not done with you, slut."

Vicki purred. "Oh yeah?"

I almost changed my mind. Almost. But then turned and walked back downstairs. I had to get away from them. I called and ordered the pizza and just sat at the kitchen table, thinking. My thoughts kept returning to them, no matter what I did. And it made me angrier the longer it went on.

I totally lost track of time and about 45 minutes later, the doorbell rang with the pizza delivery. I paid for it and set the box on the kitchen table. I grabbed some plates and napkins and set the table. In fact I did everything I could to drag the next part out. God, I knew this was going to be difficult.

I went to the bottom of the stairwell and called up to Emmanuelle, telling her the pizza was here. But there was no response. I tried again, but again, there was no response. So I started up the stairs.

As I neared the bedroom, I could hear them inside. The sounds of sex were unmistakable. "Yesss", I heard one of them moan. "Mmm hmm", the other seemingly agreed.

I stopped outside the door for a moment and then peered inside. Both girls were on the bed, totally naked. Emmanuelle was laying back, propped up on her elbows and watching while Vicki was between her spread legs. Emmanuelle was holding and squeezing her beautiful breasts with one hand.

"Yeah, mmm... that's so fucking good," Emmanuelle moaned again. "I've missed your tongue so much."

"Yeah? You like when I lick you huh? Run my tongue all over your clit and tease you?"

"Yeah, oh god, you know I do. It feels so fucking good," Emmanuelle moaned again.

"You have such a beautiful pussy. Look how good that looks," Vicki said, admiring Emmanuelle's pussy for a moment before beginning to lick again.

Once again, the temptation almost overtook me. I could see myself storming in there, tying them up, and fucking them both over and over again. I could see myself grabbing Emmanuelle's head and holding it in place while I fucked her mouth until she gagged. Her pretty body would be all wrapped up with rope, making her so helpless and beautiful. And Vicki's perfect ass... it would bounce beautifully with my cock pounding into it... with her body unable to move an inch, her arms tightly bound behind her back, her legs tied in place... maybe her face tied between Emmanuelle's naked thighs.

"The, uh, pizza's here girls," I said softly, standing in the doorway, just watching them, my hands on the doorframe.

Emmanuelle looked over and we met eyes. Could she see the outright desire and need in me? Could she tell what I was thinking?

Vicki raised her head from licking Emmanuelle and smiled at me. "Yay, dinner!" she cheered softly and started to get up. But Emmanuelle had other plans.

"Oh no... not so fast. Not until I cum again," she said. She pushed Vicki onto her back and threw her leg over, straddling her stomach. She inched up higher and higher as Vicki adjusted her hair and her position under her, moving until Emmanuelle was right over Vicki's face. Vicki's hands cupped Emmanuelle's beautiful ass as Emmanuelle lowered herself onto Vicki's waiting mouth.

I watched spellbound as Emmanuelle moved her hips forward and back, fucking Vicki's face. Vicki seemed to have no choice but to lay there and let Emmanuelle do whatever she wanted.

"Make me fucking cum," Emmanuelle moaned softly, over and over again while I watched from the doorway. I could feel my cock pressing against my slacks, fighting to get free. "Show daddy just what kind of fucking slut you are for me." She looked up at me with a look of pure lust. "I'll bet he's just like his son. He loves watching you lick my pussy while his cock is all caged up and helpless. I'll bet he loves being just as subby and used as Rob. Isn't that right... daddy?"

I had to admit, being controlled by this young, erotic woman was appealing. Being forced to give her whatever sexual satisfaction she desired. Being told when I could cum and when I could not. Being used as an object of her pleasure and desire.

But that was not who I was. I was the one that wanted to control, that needed to control. I learned that over time. It excited me and made me feel complete. But that was what drove my ex-wife away. I wanted to tie her up and dominate her. I wanted to give her pleasure, in fact I wanted to force pleasure upon her and I wanted her to enjoy it. It was an urge that developed over the life of our marriage and emerged at the end. And led to it's demise.

I tried pinning her arms with mine. I tried blindfolding her. I tried handcuffing her. I thought she would enjoy it. I thought it would spark a new phase in our marriage, that it would end the staleness and uninspired sex that had developed. But I was wrong. She went along with it for a while, enough for me to try several things and enough to try to please me. But in the end, she said she just felt dirty and cheap. She just felt used, not loved.

But, to me, that was me showing my love and devotion to her and my desire for her.

Feelings of anger and hurt surfaced once more as I heard Emmanuelle's words. She was pushing buttons that hadn't been pushed in a long time now. And it was drawing out the animal once more, the animal I had tried to supress.

"That's what I did, daddy. I caged Rob's cock and I use him for all my pleasure. He watches Vicki and I fuck as he whines on the bed beside us, desperate to be allowed to cum. If he's lucky, we'll use his mouth to get off. That's what you want, isn't it?"

I banged on the doorframe with my fists and turned and left them. I went to my room to think... 3 more months. Could I take 3 more months of this? What was I going to do? Could I do what I wanted? Was that going too far?

As I sat on the edge of my bed, I could hear Emmanuelle finally scream as she orgasmed. Then it was quiet again. I figured they went and ate pizza and then... did whatever. I couldn't see them right now. I stayed in my room until morning, my head swimming with ideas and potential responses. I knew I'd have to see Emmanuelle eventually. I had to be ready.

The next morning I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Vicki came in, followed a minute later by Emmanuelle.

"Good morning," I said softly, finishing the scrambled eggs and putting them on a plate. "What can I make you?"

Emmanuelle reached over and grabbed two bananas from the counter and handed one to Vicki. "We're good," she said, peeling the skin off. As I watched, Emmanuelle treated it like a cock, licking up the sides, then sliding the whole thing into her mouth and back out, constantly watching me. "This is a good start at least. I can think of something else I could have for breakfast," she giggled. "How about it, daddy? We have a little time before we have to leave for the airport."

I shook my head. "You're incorrigible."

Emmanuelle giggled. "Well I don't know what that means, but if it means I'm horny then... I absolutely am."

"Ugh!" I groaned in exasperation, putting my hands in the air. "No. Just no." I turned and walked out of the kitchen and left them alone. I moved to the living room, grabbed the remote, and turned on the TV. The news came on and I turned up the volume to help hide their voices and to try to get them out of my head. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. It was impossible not to think of their hot, tight bodies.

It was about 30 minutes later that the two came down the stairs to the front door, rolling Vicki's suitcase behind them.

"It was nice to meet you, Mr. Wilson," Vicki said.

"You, too, Vicki. Thanks for coming," I replied, waving from the couch. I couldn't bring myself to come over to them. I didn't trust myself around them.

"I'll be back in just a couple hours, daddy," Emmanuelle said. "We're going to take the moving van back before we go to the airport."

"Ok, drive safe." What else could I say? She was wearing short cut-offs and a t-shirt. And obviously wasn't wearing a bra. I was worried. When she came back, we were going to have to have a talk. And I wasn't sure that was going to go well at all. My cock was throbbing, trying to get me to take her. I really wanted her... but... it was wrong. Wasn't it?

As soon as they pulled out, however, my jeans were unfastened and my cock was in my hand as I stroked it. God, it felt so good! I tried to think of someone else... anyone else... but all I could think about was Emmanuelle's small, tight, young body. I remember what her breasts looked like, what her pussy felt like, and what she tasted like all those months ago. Fuck! And it didn't take long before I came all over my hand.

I got cleaned up and refastened my pants, shaking my head at my depravity. At least it was only in my head, I reasoned. Then I turned the TV on and began watching any show I could think of to take my mind off of her.

It felt like no time at all passed before Emmanuelle came back in the front door. I heard it close with a soft thump and heard her walking over to me. She leaned over the back of the couch right next to me.

"Hi daddy. I'm back," she said giggling. "Whatcha doing?"

I swallowed hard, knowing this was not going to be an easy night. Hell, it was going to be a very difficult 3 months. "I'm just watching TV. Did Vicki get to the airport ok?"

"Mm hmm... and we even had a little time for me to finger her before she left. Here, smell," she said, sticking her fingers underneath my nose.

I grabbed her wrist firmly, but didn't move her hand away. My normal inhale brought the musky scent into my nose. It did smell inviting.

"Or maybe that's my pussy, I dunno. I fingered myself all the way home, just so I'd be wet and juicy for you," she giggled right beside my ear. "Whatdya think?"

I pushed her hand away. "I think you have me confused with someone else," I said, standing my ground.

She walked around to the front of the couch. "I don't think so, daddy. I remember you telling me how you'd fuck the shit out of me the next time you got your hands on me."

I stood up. "Look, Emmanuelle... that didn't happen. Maybe you misheard me or something. There's no way I can ever have sex with you. You're my son's fiance..."

She stood right in front of me. Her young, tight, short body standing defiant as she looked up at me. "You want me. And we both know it."

I started moving, started walking around her so I could retreat to my bedroom. I wasn't sure how much longer I could control myself. "You're just wrong." She moved to block me and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Excuse me."

Her hand grabbed my cock through my shorts and slightly stroked it. "Oh, you're not going anywhere, daddy."

"Get your filthy, ratty hand off of my dick right now," I said angrily.

"Make me," she smiled, defiantly, her grip firm against my shaft.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her, twisting her arm behind her back. She didn't stop with that ridiculous, defiant smile and it aggravated me. I sat back down on the couch and pulled her over my lap until her ass was perfectly positioned. I stroked it with my other hand, grabbing one cheek firmly, before smacking it. "You want me to punish you, is that it?"

"What are you going to do, fuck me to shut me up?" she giggled.

"I'll fuck you just because you're annoying. Is that what you want?"

"Mmmm... Yes, daddy... I want you to fuck me."

I smacked her ass again. "Like I said, you're incorrigible."

"Mmmm... I can feel your cock under me. I know you want me," she said, moaning and giggling, wiggling a little in my lap.

"You think? You do have a nice ass, though" I said. I ran my hand over and around each cheek, squeezing each in my palm. God she had an incredible body... just built for sex.

"I love getting fucked in the ass," she said softly, as if hoping I would.

I grabbed the top of her shorts with my hand and forced them and her underwear down her legs. She helped a little, lifting her hips and then knees to let them slide down and off her legs. Her bare, perfect ass greeted me, her pronounced tan lines making a perfect V shape which pointed, invitingly, right between her thighs.

"I like this side of you, daddy," she moaned, as I grabbed her bare cheeks in my hand, squeezing them once more.

Just hearing her say that bothered me. It's as if even punishing her turned her on. No matter what I did, she was turned on, and it drove me crazy. I started spanking her, making her ass red, first one cheek, then the other. She writhed on my lap as if on one hand she wanted it to stop, but on the other, she seemed to want it to continue. With my free hand, I grabbed her hair, holding her in place as much as I could. She wasn't going to escape this punishment. After 20 or so, I stopped, and softly stroked her red ass and thighs. She parted her legs, inviting me between them.

She was panting and moaning softly with her head pulled back sharply. "Is that the best you got? Come on future daddy. Do anything you want to me."

"You'd deserve it. Why don't you just leave me alone?" I hissed pulling her head back more sharply.

"Huh uh", she said looking up at me smiling deviantly. "And it'll be impossible to avoid me when I marry your son."

"You're an over-priviledged, spoiled brat that needs to be taught a lesson." I slid my hand between her thighs and pulled, forcing them further apart, then slid my fingers up until I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy. She was absolutely soaked! I slid my fingers up and down her slit as she squirmed in my lap. Damn she felt so good... and her scent was intoxicating.

I slid first one, then two fingers into her sopping pussy and stroked in and out as she moaned. "Yes, daddy, yes!" she moaned softly, over and over. Then another finger circled her puckered little asshole and she became even more excited. I had to grab her hair very firmly to keep her in place as her ass rose to meet my fingers.

"Oh fuck! Oh my gosh! Your hand feels so amazing, daddy," she whispered and moaned.

Feeling her need, I pushed my wet index finger into her asshole slowly as two other fingers toyed with her pussy. She was a little firecracker of sex, moaning her desire and need with everything I did to her. I shoved my fingers deep inside both her pussy and her ass, wriggling them so she knew just how deep I was. It was rewarding to feel her body shaking uncontrollably and to hear her mewling, unable to speak.

I jammed my fingers in and out of her pussy and ass several times, quickly, fucking her with them ferociously before finally pulling them free. I pushed her off my lap and with my hand still holding her hair firmly, I led her into the kitchen towards one of the stools. I kicked the stool from under the breakfast bar and slid it more into the center of the room.

Then I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and off her head and arms as she looked at me with that uncertain smile. I tossed it aside, leaving her completely naked. Then I led her to the stool and forced her to bend over it, resting her stomach on the rectangular seat so that her ass and chest were on both sides, her arms and legs draped down with the legs of the stool.

Her breasts swung freely and I longed to palm and squeeze them remembering what they were like in the restaurant. Letting go of her hair, I moved behind her and put my hand on her back. "Stay right there," I commanded her. I opened the utility drawer in the kitchen and grabbed the bundles of rope that I had there.

I could hear heavy breathing in the quiet of the house, but didn't know if it was hers or mine. I knew I wanted this as much as she did, no matter how much I denied it. This was crossing a line that I couldn't return from. No matter what happened, I either helped or ruined my son's marriage to this woman. I either helped or ruined my son's relationship with me.

I knelt on one knee, took one end of the rope, and tied her ankle to the leg of the stool. I then moved to her other leg and did the same thing before moving and tying her arms the same way. She was then completely helpless and exposed. And I knew from previous sexual encounters that these stools were the perfect height for me.

I stood and undressed, tossing my clothes in a heap on the kitchen table. My cock was long and hard right then as I stared down at her bound form. She didn't seem so cocky now. She seemed to be the perfectly tame fuck toy that I wanted her to be.

"Please fuck me, daddy," she whispered as I approached her face. My cock was perfectly lined up, so she knew exactly what was in store for her.