A Seduction that Backfired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
619 Followers

I grabbed her hair and held her head in place as my cock bounced in front of her face. "You know, your pretty little mouth needs something in it." Without hesitation, I pushed my shaft into her waiting mouth and proceeded to fuck her face. She might have wanted to give me pleasure her way, but this was all for me. I pushed in deep, until she gargled on the head and then retracted all the way to the tip before plunging in again. Her mouth was hot and wet and I could feel her saliva dripping down my shaft and off my balls. This was one sloppy facefuck.

I pulled out and, holding her head in place, I slid my wet cock all over her face, smearing her saliva there. She kept trying to get my cock back into her mouth, but I wouldn't let her quite yet. It didn't take long before her face was an absolute mess.

"Tell me you love my cock in your throat," I commanded her.

"I love your..." she started to say, and as she started saying it, I pushed in again, deep into her waiting throat. Fuck she felt to good!

"Gluck, gluck, gluck," was the only sound in the room as my cock rammed in and out of her mouth. I fucked her mouth for several minutes, until I could feel myself getting close to orgasm, then I pulled out. She gasped for air as I moved around behind her, my cock dripping with her spit.

"I do have to admit you have a beautiful ass," I said as my fingers slid over her cheeks. "It looks even better from this angle." My fingers slid between her cheeks, spreading them, and probing at her ass and pussy. I pushed my middle finger into her asshole, sliding it as deep as I could and twisting. "Damn you're tight. I'm not sure your ass is going to be able to take me. I may stretch it beyond recognition by the time I'm done with it. Your pretty pussy, too. You're going to be ruined."

I reached up and grabbed her hair, forcing her head up to look straight ahead. "But still," I said, sliding two fingers into her pussy teasing her mercilessly. "You're dripping wet hoping I'll fuck you like that, aren't you? You're hoping I fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week. You still want me to fuck you, little girl? Or did you change your mind?"

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Please... please fuck me daddy..."

"Any hole I want?" I asked, slapping her ass again.

She responded quickly, almost in desperation, "Yes... any... anywhere you want, daddy."

"It's going to be hard to decide," I said, taking my time as my fingers drove in and out of her, slow but deep. I pulled my fingers out and wiped her juices all over my shaft. "I guess I'll just have to take them both." I grabbed her hips, placed the head of my cock against her pussy, and slowly pushed.

She grunted as if the air was being pushed out of her lungs as I pushed it all the way in. She felt silky soft, warm, and tight, even better than her mouth. I held it for a long time, just letting her feel me deep inside her. She was making cute mewling noises, as if her brain were shutting down from the sensations. But I was far from finished with her.

I started fucking her... slowly at first... but then building my pace. She grunted and cursed with every thrust as I drove in deep and fast again and again. I could feel the sweat building on my skin as I kept up my pace. I could hear the scuffling of the chair legs against the floor as the chair moved slightly with every thrust. I could hear her mewling grunts. And I could hear the slapping of our skin as my hips slammed into her ass with every thrust.

I felt her body tighten beneath me and felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she orgasmed, but I didn't stop thrusting. "Oh yeah!" I said. "That's what I want. Squeeze my cock as you cum!" She was going to have several before I was through with her.

Time escaped me, but I kept thrusting until I neared my own orgasm again and then pulled out. My cock was so hard and throbbing. I was ready to unleash my load, but I still had one final hole. Her pussy juices were dripping down her legs and I scooped up some to use as lubricant as I coated her sphincter.

"Oh... I have so been waiting for this," I moaned as I pushed myself inside her. "Fuck!" God she was tight. She relaxed her muscles, allowing me to push all the way to the hilt before I started thrusting again. I thought I was going to tip the stool over I was thrusting so hard, but it felt so good to me. I could barely hear her wails of pleasure over the roaring in my own head.

I was fucking her with all the pent-up frustrations she caused. I was fucking her with the overwhelming need to punish her. I was fucking her with my own need to cum at the moment and she was simply my sex toy. I had no idea how long I lasted, but I could feel my balls tightening as I neared my orgasm. Fuck, I was going to cum deep in her ass!

My hands gripped her hips hard, so hard I was probably going to leave bruises. But I didn't care. All I cared about was cumming right now. Her ass was bouncing beneath me, every thrust sliding deep into her bowels when it finally hit me. I grunted loudly with each gushing spray filling her.

When I finally felt my orgasm subside and I regained control, I pulled from her ass and looked down at her. Her body was limp and covered in sweat. My cum was leaking from her ass and I could hear her panting breaths at last. I bent over and untied her arms and legs, tossing the rope onto the table. Then I grabbed my clothes and headed up to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

*****

Fuck! What have I done? I thought as I jumped into the shower and washed off the sweat and grime, then got dressed again. By the time I came downstairs she wasn't there. But the evidence of my... domination... was still there. The stool sat in the middle of the room, fluids lying in puddles on the floor. The ropes were sitting in heaps on the kitchen table.

I picked up the ropes first, tying them in bundles again and putting them back in the drawer. I couldn't help but think of what my son might think of all this. Would he ever speak to me again? Was our relationship ruined forever?

I grabbed a cloth from another kitchen drawer and began wiping up the juices and wondered what was going through Emmanuelle's mind. Was she going to call the police? Was I going to go to prison for rape? My life would be completely ruined.

As I pushed the stool back into place I wondered if I should go up to see if she was ok. To see if she needed any medical attention. But thought better of it.

God, this had gone too far.

I shook my head as I went into the living room and sat, idly turning on the TV and running through the channels. I wasn't watching anything in particular, I just needed noise.

The night came and went with still no Emmanuelle. When I went upstairs to bed, her bedroom door was still open. I silently peered inside and found her sleeping, soundly, on top of her covers as if she had crashed as soon as she hit the bed. She was going to need a lot of rest. I closed her door and went to bed.

*****

I didn't know what time of the night it was, but I was awakened when I heard my bedroom door open and had the feeling there was someone in the room. I reached up, turned on my bedside lamp, and there was Emmanuelle, naked, moving to the other side of my bed.

"Emmanuelle?" I said softly. She didn't say anything, but knelt on the bed and crawled toward me, pulling the blanket from me. My cock wasn't hard yet, but was starting to stir, and it was obvious that's what she was after.

"Wait..." I said, holding my hand out to stop her. "We can't. This... this is wrong," I said, apologetically.

"Oh, daddy," she said moving forward despite my objections, her fingers wrapping around my cock and beginning to stroke it. It was quickly hardening, coming alive whether I wanted it to or not. "Tell me it's wrong again with your cock in my mouth."

*****

That day was the first of many. For the next 3 months we fucked all the time. Usually she teased me into it, but every now and then I just decided to take and fuck her.

I paid for their wedding and honeymoon and, not surprisingly, they came home and asked to stay in the house longer so that they could save enough money to buy their own place. And to help with expenses, I hired Emmanuelle as my personal assistant, and while she wasn't that good with the business part, she was great with the "personal" part.

I wasn't sure how long this would last. All I knew was that I was going to enjoy it while it did.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
619 Followers