All Comments on 'A Seductive Massage'

by StarGazer58

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sensual

I really enjoyed this story - a tasteful and exciting seduction. Very well written.

G5902G5902about 3 years ago

Very nicely written and really nice build up and detail. Great massage technique and the right touch seem to work in making a good friend very happy!!! Thank You for sharing! (This was a pleasant reminder of a past experience)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very good

Merits a sequel to what happened at his place. Very well written but a couple of errata in spelling. Solid 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh God do I want to be her!!

So sweet and seductive. I wish I knew what it felt to have such a generous man do the same to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Nicely Done

A very good build up without the unbelievable stuff of so many Erotic Couplings stories.

Pity about the small tits tho', they certainly reduced my interest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m guessing

What comes next ... and hope 3rd chapter involves mama!

Nice read, well done ! Solid 5 star. Thanks.

StarGazer58StarGazer58about 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments. English was not my best class in school so comments on how the story could be improved are welcome, especially use of the wrong words.

As far as her breasts, it is a true story so I described her real appearance.

With all of the covid craziness I have been stuck in the house a lot more so have had time to think and write about my past experiences so I have several more stories in the works. If I get enough requests I will write part 2 to Nikki's story.

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleabout 3 years ago
Loved the buildup

Great story StartGazer! Excellent writing to set the scene. I do not understand negative comments about her smaller tits. I love all sizes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I want one too

I second the earlier comment about wanting that type of massage. Where can I get one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this passionate story it was like feeling it! I vote for a second part with him getting satisfied too. As a natural small chest size I can answer to the "pity" comment that it would be a pity to have them different and any less sensitive. There are thousands of stories about knockers tho. If you described the girl as she was I hope the involvement of the male part towards her is also a sincere description; do not alter your girls fictional features because some anon prefers bigger...

Rounding_ThirdRounding_Thirdalmost 3 years ago

A truly amazing build of tension. This is my favorite fantasy/role play and you executed the anticipation perfectly. Thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Refreshing and delicious! Nice creativity here......

zonozzonozover 2 years ago

Absolutely one of if not "the best" stories I have ever read; one of those that you want to read quickly to find out what happens next, but never want the story to end and are sad when it does.

As far as small breasts I actually prefer them. My wife had nicely shaped and extremely sensitive 34B's that by working on them alone I could give her vaginal orgasms. Over the years, as with most women that have children she put on weight but she got on a kick and lost 80 pounds which left her with a large flap of excess belly skin along with excess skin on her hips and even smaller breasts which actually made her feel worse about how she looked than when she was heavier. We went to a plastic surgeon and she had a "mommy makeover" which removed 10 pounds of excess skin, along with breast enhancement, strictly for her mental health to 44DD's as I recall. Overall she went from a size 24/26 to a 8/9; and she was hot! And proud of it.

But, although huge boobs can be fun to look at and are great to fuck, they are too big to really get your hands around and squeeze. Luckily her nips were as sensitive as ever and she has so much more self confidence I can't blame her for her wanting big titties, but for me, I'd have been happier with some 36B's or C's that I could get my hands and mouth around. But she's happy and that's good enough for me. But from personal experience, big tits aren't all they're cracked up to be.

But back to your writing StarGazer58; I hope to see a lot more of your work here very soon!

RickshawroadRickshawroadalmost 2 years ago

This story deserves Chapter 2!

shmilyshmilyover 1 year ago

WoW, i had a friend, way back when, we would exchage sensual massage. Thanks for bringing back good memoeies.

StarGazer58StarGazer58over 1 year agoAuthor

Glad that I could bring back some good memories for you. Writing the story helped me to remember that there is nothing like a sensual massage for that slow building of arousal. The touch. The teasing. The anticipation creates that pool of sensous feelings that slowly spread from head to foot. Might be time to make new memories.

unvrknow20unvrknow20about 1 year ago

Now that was about the hottest story I have ever read!!! DAMN!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarGazer58@StarGazer58
Always interested in meeting and getting to know somebody new so don't be shy, send me a pm. I enjoy a variety of hobbies: reading, astronomy, grilling, golf, volleyball, traveling and of course sex. Hearing about others experiences, fantasies and likes is a learning experien...