A Seductive Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the parking area of Nikki's townhouse complex around 10 a.m. Grabbing the coffees and a bag of donuts, I hustled through the rain to her front door and rang the doorbell. I heard her yell, "Coming" but it took her a minute or so before she opened the door. Wearing a light tan V-neck sweater and jeans she said, "Sorry, I was still getting dressed when you rang."

Nikki's hair was brushed but still damp from the shower and her sweater was slightly askew, so it appeared that she had just thrown on some clothes upon my arrival. Her top was not skintight but tight enough that I could see the outline of her small breasts peeking out from underneath her hair cascading over them. That is one of the things that I have always loved about long hair on a woman, the tantalizing sight of her breasts playing hide and seek from beneath her hair, especially when she was naked.

I stepped into the foyer taking my jacket off which was damp from the rain. As Nikki hung it up, I took my shoes off and headed down the hall towards the kitchen with her following right behind me.

Handing her a coffee and holding up a bag I said, "I brought donuts."

Nikki responded, "Yum. What kind did you bring me?"

I gave a snort and said, "They are the same, chocolate glazed. I am not going to wrangle over the donut type like we did last time."

She chuckled, tickled me under my chin to rub it in and replied, "Oh yeah, I had forgot about that. That chocolate donut was really good."

All I could do was shake my head in disgust. Last time I brought donuts she had requested a maple glazed with bacon bits and I got my favorite, a chocolate glazed donut but when she saw my chocolate donut, she decided she wanted it. Giving me an innocent, doe eyed look, she pleaded until I gave in, like the wimp I am, and traded donuts. She did not fool me; she had not forgotten about her victory. Damn, why do I like this woman?

Nikki had a comfortable three-bedroom townhouse. She had the master bedroom while her mom occupied the second. I really don't know what the third bedroom was used for. Most of the flooring was Hardwood with throw rugs in strategic places. It was nicely decorated with a feminine touch. We moved to the couch in the family room, which was one expansive room with the kitchen, a short dividing wall providing some separation between them. The TV was on but was just providing background noise as we tried to think of something to do. Taking a sip of coffee and a final bite of my donut I asked, "Any movies you want to see?

She rubbed her brow a couple of times before replying, "Nothing I really want to see, anything you are interested in?"

Noticing that she had rubbed her brow several times since I had gotten there, I asked, "Do you have a headache?"

She answered, "I have had this throbbing over my eyes since waking up, probably from the crappy weather."

I asked, "Do you want me to get you some aspirin?"

She replied, "Thanks but I took some before you got here though it has not helped yet."

It was with no ulterior motive other than to try and ease her headache through a head massage that I patted my thighs and said, "Lay across the couch, put your head here and I will rub your brow."

Looking a bit quizzical she stretched across the couch on her back and laid her head across my thighs. Having never cuddled before, this was the most intimate we had ever been, but I must admit that it felt really nice. She was looking up into my eyes as I smiled down at her, softly brushing some stray strands of hair from her face, pushing them back behind her ears bringing a gentle smile to her lips. If you did not know better, you could have seen it as intimate gesture between lovers.

I asked, "Are you comfortable?"

She replied, "Yep," as she wiggled her butt deeper into the couch cushion.

In a quiet voice I said, "Now close your eyes and try to clear your thoughts of everything. Take a deep, cleansing breath and slowly let it out."

As she breathed in deeply and her chest expanded, I could see how her sweater molded around the shape of her breasts, giving a visual taste of what lay underneath. As she exhaled, her chest and belly started to slowly deflate but the small, round mounds of her breasts still showed underneath the fabric presenting such a temptation to just lean down and engulf them through her sweater.

Tearing my mind away from such lecherous thoughts, I placed my thumbs over each eye and began to gently stroke her brows as I whispered, "Take some deep, relaxing breaths. Concentrate on feeling the rush of fresh air into your lungs and then exhale it all out."

Nikki's eyes were closed, her arms folded over stomach and her body seemed relaxed. My eyes travelled down her slender frame, admiring all the sensuous curves, bumps and valleys of a woman as I repeated several times, "Breathe in... Breathe out..." Her chest swelling with each intake of air followed by the whoosh of air escaping between her lips.

In a quiet voice I said, "Now savor the sensation of my touch, let the pain fade from your awareness and allow your mind to drift to wherever it wants to go."

With a light, fingertip touch I softly followed the contours of her face moving from her brow, down along her cheek and following the curve of her jawline. I followed the same path on the other side, repeating this back-and-forth pattern several times. It was a soft, delicate caress so I cannot say if my touch was the cause or not, but I realized she was not wearing a bra as I could see twin points starting to push out against her top. Hmmm, I thought to myself, this reaction is interesting.

I continued caressing her face several more times to see the results that her nipples were now hard and straining against the cashmere material of her top. I do not know if she was aware of her state but luckily her eyes were closed or else, she would have seen my tongue lick my lips with the thought of a nipple in my mouth.

Moving to the top of her head I started to massage her scalp, fingers rhythmically working together in a moderate kneading motion, my fingers occasionally combing down through her hair, releasing the subtle aroma of the coconut shampoo she had used that morning in the shower.

My fingers roamed their way around her head bringing a sigh of contentment. Scratching her head almost had her purring like a cat. I leaned down and whispered towards her ear, "Is this helping to ease the pain?"

She appeared to have moved into a tranquil state as she murmured, "Yes, it feels really good."

Moving my fingers to her temples, I began rubbing in a soothing circular pattern prompting a breathy sign of contentment. After several more minutes of giving her head a comforting massage, her breathing was slow and relaxed. Her voice seemed to come from a faraway place as she softly said, "Your hands have a nice feeling to them."

Not wanting to put her to sleep I determined that I needed to switch to a more flirtatious touch. Placing a single fingertip between her eyes, I said, "I want you to now focus on my finger. Feel the path it draws as it moves along your skin, let it awaken your senses."

My fingertip skimmed gently along the bridge of her nose, down over her nose and coming to rest on her soft lips, eliciting a barely audible sigh. Our eyes caught in a gaze as my thumb sensuously brushed down her lips, my thumb catching her lower lip causing a momentary parting of her lips allowing a heated sigh to escape. Admiring the shape of her lips, I slowly stroked my thumb across them from side-to-side before moving back to her forehead and following the same caressing path once more.

I could see that her body had gathered a bit of tension as my fingertip touched her lips again. She inhaled a deep breath, before closing her eyes to concentrate on my finger parting her lips and skimming across their velvety softness, the tip of her tongue trailed along behind my finger, bringing a gleam of moisture to their ruby redness. I so longed to lean down and kiss those sensuous lips.

Pressing my thump against the middle of her lips again, her eyes fluttered open and locked onto mine with a stirred gaze. I brushed my thumb down her lips one last time before tilting her chin up and leaning down as if I was going to kiss her. Our lips drew closer and closer, her eyes never leaving mine, no hint of movement to avoid my kiss but before our lips could touch, my path mischievously changed to kiss the brow over each eye and I asked, "How is your headache feeling?"

Her body tension released as her tongue licked across her lips as if she were tasting my lingering touch before she quietly answered, "I had kind of forgotten about it with your way of bringing out pleasant feelings."

Smiling down at her I replied, "Good. I am glad that you are feeling better."

Turning my attention to her ear, I lightly pinched her earlobe, rubbing it between my thumb and finger. Curiously, her breathing got a bit heavier and her body gave a little shiver when my finger started stroking along the back of her ear, running gently along the backside crease from the top to the base of her ear, repeating that stroke over and over several times.

As I moved to rub the inside of her ear, her body tensed up again, and a small gasp escaped her lips. I realized then that her ear was a sensuous spot but at this point I was not sure if she realized yet what she was beginning to feel. My thumb continued its circular pattern inside her ear sparking another sharp intake of breath and a sudden jolt of her hips, confirming that something sexual had flashed inside of her.

She tried to roll her head away from the sensory overload, but I used one hand to hold her head while the other continued the sexual torment to her ear. Caressing the curves, folds and earlobe had her nibbling on her lower lip in an attempt to suppress a moan of arousal while her body betrayed that attempt. Her eyes started to lose some focus as her face began to take on a more serious, aroused look. Titties rising and falling as her breathing became more ragged and a light blush started to work its way up from the exposed skin of the V-neck up through her neck and flooding her face showing her titillation.

Knowing how my touch was starting to stimulate her I decided to sensuously tease her. Could I slowly increase her sexual excitement without her really knowing how it was happening? How high could I arouse her by moving achingly close but never quite touching a forbidden place? Letting her excitement cool before moving back towards that personal spot but stopping oh so close once again to build her frustration by the repeated anticipation of maybe next time. I wanted her arousal simmering and building until all her inhibitions were forgotten in her need to unleash the orgasm that had been slowly building.

Just to gauge where she was at, I asked, "How are you feeling?"

Taking a couple of breaths before drawing out her words, she replied, "Well, I don't feel the headache now but... this massage started out soothing, but I am not sure about what I am feeling now."

Maybe she did not know or maybe she did not want to come right out and say she was starting to feel horny, so I responded, "The circumstances dictate the massage. A back and shoulder massage is good for when muscles are stiff and sore. A touch massage is good for easing mental tension, taking your mind off things and just enjoying the sensations. Let me finish and you can tell me how you like it."

She thought for a couple of seconds before simply answering, "OK."

The cashmere material was soft and yielding under my fingers as I spent some time kneading along her right shoulder and down her arm. I paid special attention to the soft inside of her elbow bringing a few quiet sighs as she reacted to the tickling sensation. Finally reaching her hand, I pulled her arm across her body towards me, the back of my hands came to rest on her left breast eliciting a sharp glance down to where my hand was resting but she did not say anything.

With my hands in what seemed to just be a convenient resting place, I could feel the contrast between the softness of her breast and the searing point of her hard nipple. Subtly pressing down against her breast, I felt a slight, involuntary arch to her back pushing her small boob up against my hand. Massaging her fingers and palm, the movement of my hand deceptively kneaded the soft mound rising from her chest. I am not sure what she was going through her mind with my hand so obviously resting on her breast while not showing any deliberate attempt to feel her up.

She still did not say anything as she felt her own palm cupping her breast as I turned her hand over, pushing down to flatten out her breast as I continued massaging the back of her hand, again a subtle way to caress her without it being obvious. Her eyes were closed but the occasional pant of breath and sporadic twitch of her hips showed that her breasts were sensitive to being touched.

Moving her right arm back to her side I let the palm of my hand inadvertently skim over her hard nipple as I moved to her left shoulder, bringing a sharp intake of breath. At this point in the massage, I wanted any sexual touches to seem accidental. I wanted her aware of the sensation it aroused but not to feel I was intentionally touching her, so I said, "Sorry."

I repeated the process of working my fingers along her left shoulder and down to her left hand. Bringing her hand up towards me, I subtly rested the back of her hand on the zipper area of my jeans. As I massaged her hand I wondered if she could feel my growing erection against the back of her hand. Turning her hand over, I rested her open palm against the bulge inside my jeans made by my hard cock. I do not know if she was aware of what was under her palm, but I felt her fingers move slightly as if she was testing out the contour of what was under her hand. She may not have realized what was under her hand but, I certainly enjoyed the feel of it resting there.

As I moved on from her hand she said, "I never had a hand massage before. That felt really good."

I replied, "You have never had your hand massage before?"

She replied, "Nope."

I looked at her and flirtishly said, "I am glad that I am your first" which prompted a giggle from her.

My hand found the exposed skin within the V of her sweater, fingertips lightly brushing across the area. I could see and feel the rise of small goosebumps as I lightly drew an ever-widening circle within the expanse of skin enclosed by the V-neck. Her breathing had gotten heavier prompting me to switch to a single finger tracing along the border of her sweater. This perimeter guided my finger teasingly close to the fleshy mound thrusting up against her top, down into the bottom of the V and as my finger travelled back up the other side, the edge of my hand just barely grazed the erect bud prompting a shudder to her upper chest. As I repeated this tracing multiple times, I heard her deeply exhale several times attempting to calm herself, so I know she was feeling the lingering afterglow of all the attention between her tits.

I felt another tremor when I slid my hand underneath the edge of her sweater and glided along the naked skin of her right shoulder all the way to her arm before sliding back along the same path. Moving to the other side, I repeated the same caress. She did not voice any displeasure to my hand beneath her sweater, so I carefully watched the outline of my hand moving underneath to make sure it stayed away from the rise of her breast. Continuing to caress the silky-smooth skin of her upper chest and shoulders, her lips parted as she inhaled several quick breaths.

Wanting to start building her anticipation of where my hand might be unintentionally headed, I started a slow, deliberate movement down towards her breast. I wanted her aware and focusing on the downward direction of my hand, wondering if I was really going to try and caress her breast. I know she could feel the warmth, feel the skin-to-skin contact on her upper chest as my hand followed a stuttering movement downwards, giving her time to concentrate on the move towards her breast.

I could feel her quickened heartbeat under my palm, so I know she was feeling some arousal which made me wonder if she was hoping to feel my hand caressing the soft mound of her breast since she had made no effort to stop my hand. The outline of my fingers stretching downwards were visible under her sweater as they continued moving closer to borderline of her breasts.

From an aroused gaze, her eyes darted between me and the movement under her sweater as my fingertips could now be measured just a fracture away. She inhaled and held it, her body going taunt as if all her concentration were trying to either stop or move my hand. At the last instant, my hand changed direction, sliding out from underneath her sweater as if I never intended to touch her breast, prompting an involuntary sigh as her body sagged into the couch.

I did not want to let her arousal subside, rather I wanted to keep it to smoldering, keep that slow warmth spreading throughout her body so I laid my hand on her flat belly. The material of her sweater acting as a barrier between my hand and her bare skin, but I knew she was conscious of my hand laying intimately on her stomach. I know she was aware that my massage was getting more intimate and moving down her body into much more personal zones.

The first movement was a follow-up tease as my hand moved across her sweater towards her breasts, prompting her to glance down. My hand stopped short though, changing direction and drifting downwards to run along the edge of her jeans before circling upwards again. Following the same circular path several times, each time my hand sweeping closer to her breasts till my hand was mischievously close once again.

Feeling the change in the rhythm of her breathing, I knew she was mindful of my hand sneaking closer to her private parts with every pass, but I also found it quite arousing watching the movement of her sweater. My hand sometimes pulling her sweater up, exposing both her naval and that thin, enticing opening between her stomach and jeans while other times pushing the sweater back over her stomach but pulling the material down tight over her breasts, perfectly outlining their roundness with the twin points pushing out. On the last circular pass, I let the edge of my palm lightly brush along the bottom of her breasts. The touch was fleeting but elicited an intake of breath telling me that the feeling of her breasts being caressed had been implanted in her imagination.

Without any warning I slid my hand underneath her sweater, feeling a ripple run across her stomach muscles when my fingers first touched the soft skin of her belly. Repeating the same circular pattern as before, but now there was an enticing element of skin-to-skin contact. With my hand underneath her sweater, I wanted her to begin wondering if my hand would enter one of her erogenous zones; moving up to touch her breasts or moving down to slide inside her jeans.

To start, my fingertips lightly ran up along her ribs feeling each bump, her diaphragm uncontrollably drawing in as my fingers slid across her lower chest and then turning downwards. My hand travelled down towards that narrow gap I had noticed before, fingers slipping into that slit about a knuckle deep. Her hips angled up off the couch as my fingertips impishly ran inside her jeans from hip bone to hip bone, her butt sinking back onto the couch as my fingers slid out from underneath her jeans.

Nikki's body had definitely gone from a relaxed, sleepy state into an aroused state. Her face had taken on a focused look as an avalanche of new sensations flooded her senses. The changes in her breathing and body movements told me that her body was involuntarily reacting to the seductive bubbles popping wherever I touched, and her mind seemed perplexed on how to process the deluge of sensuous feelings never felt before. I know her inhibitions were telling her to stop but the pleasurable feelings surging through her body were overwhelming any desire to stop my hand as it swept playfully around her body.