A Seductive Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only response was to say, "Where?"

The blush was now back in full force, but the eyes that looked up into mine were full of arousal and lust which drove her to uttered, "My pussy. I want you to rub my hot little pussy."

My finger had been hovering the whole time right over her clit, so she was rewarded with a push of my finger in against her clit which sent a convulsive electric shock through her whole body. I began circling and teasing her clit she until she was soon slippery wet again. To aid in her arousal I filled my other hand with her breast and pressed my fingers into its softness. With a firm grip on her breast, I began a small circular movement of her whole breast producing a shiver to her upper body and a new set of moans.

I knew she was fully aroused again when she let out a rapid series of groans and her fingers dug into my forearm. Her hips were twisting and turning as my finger tapped against her clit. Changing back to rubbing her clit, it did not take long. With the caressing rotation of her breast and attention to her clit, it was probably less than three minutes after I started playing with her pussy that another orgasm exploded inside of her.

She let out a long, deep moan as her hips lifted off the couch pushing her pussy hard against my hand. Her whole body was quivering as an orgasm once again washed over her. Her hips dropped back onto the couch as the aftershocks rippled through her hips and abdomen. There were still several waves of tremors as she lay in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Just as before, she laid there a couple of minutes not saying a word as her breathing and pulse slowed back to normal. She finally looked up at me and said, "My insides feel like Jell-o."

I laughed and replied, "You went for two so whose fault is that?"

She responded, "Yours."

I retorted, "Mine?"

Nikki giggled and replied, "Yes you. I thought you were only going to help relieve my headache."

I responded, "Is your headache gone?"

Nikki replied, "Yeah."

I chuckled and then said, "I did what I said so problem solved."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then reached up, putting her hand behind my neck and said, "Can we go for a third time?"

Before I could answer she pulled me down towards her. Our lips met in our first kiss; a kiss that quickly grew passionate but just as our tongues pushed into the others mouth, we heard keys rattling in the door! Our lips broke apart as Nikki cried, "My mom!"

Yes, her mom was coming in the front door. In a panic Nikki jumped off the couch, stumbling for her bedroom, trying to pull up her jeans and panties as she ran. Just as her bedroom door shut, her mom stepped into the entrance way, removing her shoes before continuing to the family room where I was sitting.

I guess the smell of sex was in the air because she sniffed and looked around suspiciously but seeing me just sitting innocently on the couch fully clothed watching TV, she dismissed the thought and asked, "Where is Nikki?"

I replied, "She spilled her drink and went to change clothes."

Her mom walked over and was about to sit on the couch when she saw the big wet spot on the couch. As she turned towards the kitchen, she gave a Korean version of "tisk tisk" and said, "Why didn't she cleaned it up her mess before it stains the couch?" What could I say, so I just kept my mouth shut.

About five minutes later Nikki came out of her room in a change of clothes and looked over at me with an OMG look on her face as she saw her mom patting paper towels on the couch. She ran over trying to push her mom away as she said, "Let me finish cleaning that up," but her mom just waved her away and saying that she would finish-up, but that Nikki needed to be more careful.

Nikki gave me a grimace look and then told her mom in Korean that we were going out, giving me a tilt of her head to get moving. As we were heading out the door I leaned in and whispered, "Where are we going?" She whispered back, "Your place..."