A Self Reliant Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't... I can't believe I'm doing this," she laughed quietly to herself as her eyes became crazy and lustful. She was way past the point of feeling self conscious about the private conversation she was having with herself, and she gasped as she shoved every last possible inch of her dick inside of her.

"Oh my god!" she laughed and whimpered as she rolled to her side. He dick was wrapped completely around her crotch, and though the pleasure from having her ass stuffed was wonderful, she wasn't expecting her throbbing pussy to enjoy it so much. Her shaft was buried so deeply into her ass that her cock was hotdogged between her pussy lips, and every time she moved she could feel her hot meat rubbing against her clit.

Marylyn closed her eyes and curled herself into the fetal position. She tucked both of her hands between her legs and began to stroke herself. Of course, with her cock head lost inside of her, she wasn't able to stroke in the traditional way, but that didn't matter at all as she began to move the tips of her fingers.

With her penis stretched to its limit, the blonde could feel every sensation on her smooth, velvety skin. She'd never been so in tune with herself or so aware of her own body, and she explored every nerve that ran down her shaft with it's own special caress.

"Good girl..." she breathed softly as she played her fingers delicately over her wrapped dick. Her pussy was so wet that it's juices were actually beginning to squish around her lips and eke out, and she sighed softly as she fell into a rhythm.

Tremulous, her fingers moved over her burning skin. A small push here and there, a run of her nail and a gentle pinch or grab; with every movement Marylyn was surprised. She was so close to herself that she could feel her dick pumping with blood, struggling to become fully hard as her fingers picked up speed. She tensed her asshole and moaned as fresh wave of ecstasy washed over her, and she slipped into a complete nirvana.

The piano music she'd put on was still playing, and she didn't realize that she was moving her fingers along with the gentle music. Her mind was melting from pleasure, and yet, Marylyn felt at peace for the first time in months. With her eyes still closed, she played her cock like an instrument, coaxing out every chilling thrill and aching throb with a controlled movement. She began to murmur to herself in a voice that was barely audible, even to her, and she allowed herself to slip into her own stream of consciousness.

"You're a good girl, Marly... yes, a very good girl. You've managed to stuff yourself with your lovely girl cock," she smiled and her eyes remained closed. "Clever girl: fucking your own asshole. Fucking your own dirty, slutty, needy hole," her fingers moved faster as she cooed, "Mmhm, yes... so full of cum, so hot and backed up for you, sweetheart. Whatcha gonna do with all that cum, Marly? You gonna fill us up?" She giggled as she felt something shift inside of her, "It won't be long... are you ready? No, of course not; we've never done this before. What if we... oh," she gasped, "What if we go too far? What if our stupid, wonderful, beautiful cum hose decides to punish us? What if we cum so much that we just..." she sighed as felt the tingle. This time, it was far gentler than before, but it's buildup was inevitable, and her body was still begging for release. Still, Marylyn didn't stop, entranced as she was, and her fingers moved on their own accord as she licked her lips and groaned.

"Cum... sweet, sticky, delicious cum," she laughed. "I'm a successful woman. I have my own house and a great career, but... they don't know. They don't know that I'm fucking my own ass right now, that I've painted myself with my own cum and that I'm gonna inject my tight little asshole with..."

Her eyes opened slowly as she felt the tingle intensify. It wasn't fear that was etched on her face, but resolve, and she wantonly allowed her mouth to fall open as she stared into nothingness, "Cumming in my own ass? I'm gonna cum in my own ass," she repeated in answer to her own question, though it felt like the most normal thing in the world.

Her climax didn't hit her so much as she was dipped into it. Saliva dripped from her open mouth as she moaned, and every inch of her skin prickled as her dick released its payload.

There was more pressure than heat, and Marylyn squealed as she scrunched her body more tightly and cupped her hands around her dick. It was the strangest, most controlled orgasm she'd ever experienced, and though she was trembling her mind was sharp.

"Fill my ass," she begged as she felt the warmth flood into what felt like every part of her insides. "Make me... eep!"

She squealed as she felt herself cum harder. She could feel her seed filling her insides, washing into her and pumping her up like a balloon. Within seconds, she was feeling full and wonderfully bloated, but her cock didn't stop. She doubled over and moaned loudly as she felt her stomach swell a bit, and it was nearly a full minute before her dick slowed down.

Marylyn laid there for what felt like an hour. Her shallow breathing slowly became more regulated, and though she'd climaxed twice now, she could feel her cock twitching inside of her, begging her for more.

The manic need to cum immediately had passed, however, and Marylyn sighed heavily as she moved her hands to the small of her back, "Come on, baby... we're not finished yet," her fingers trembled against her slightly softened thickness as she took hold of it and began to pull herself out.

The blonde's face contorted in shock and pleasure as she pulled herself out of her ass. It felt just as good coming out as it did going in, and her eyes lit up brightly as she realized that she'd gone further than she'd thought was possible. Inch by inch, she tugged and wriggled her dick out, moaning and gasping all the way.

"Mhm... oh fu... yes," she writhed on the ground, smearing her fluids against the bed that she'd made for herself. With one last tug, she yelped loudly as her dick finally popped out, and a slurry of cum poured from her asshole. It ran down the side of her ass warmly, and she shivered as she bit her lip and reacclimated to the pressure.

As her excess love poured out of her, her cock began to harden once more. Still sandwiched between her legs, it was pointing away from her body, its tip still oozing and ready. Since the base of her shaft was pinched, her dick was struggling to harden completely, and Marylyn lifted her leg expertly, as if she was doing yoga.

Now freed, her cock bounded outwards behind her and pumped into another full erection. As it filled with blood, it swung doward and between her legs, and within moments it had flipped itself back to the front of her body all on its own.

Marylyn crawled back up to the beanbag and moved herself into a half sitting position. She was almost completely hard again, and she stared at its slick, glistening surface in awe. Her hands were already caked in dried cum, but they were rewetted immediately as she grabbed the base of her shaft roughly and squeezed, "We don't need her..." Marylyn whispered to her girl cock as it throbbed in her hands, "We don't need anyone."

With its blood supply cut off, her dick began to go limp. It seemed to be a beast with a mind of its own, and Marylyn spoke sweetly to it as she felt it struggling to remain hard, "Shh... it's okay. You'll get to cum again, I just need you to be a little soft... good boy... that's it..."

Her cock shrank a bit as it softened, but even half hard Marylyn was unbelievably hung. With one hand still on her shaft, she gripped her dick just below the tip before curling it towards her crotch, "This is what we've been waiting for..." she whispered as she eased her cock down to her pussy, "Now that you've got your lead out, it's time for you..." she shook with excitement as she placed the tip of her cock at the entrance of her drenched pussy lips, "To put a baby in me."

Just saying it out loud was enough to drive her insane with primal lust. Her cock began to harden immediately, in defiance of her hand that was clamped around her shaft, and Marylyn shook her head and crammed her dick into her waiting, wet hole.

She grit her teeth and uttered a tortured scream of pleasure. Her neglected pussy had missed the feeling of a dick inside of it, and she wasn't fully aware of just how hungry she was until she was feeding her length inside of her.

This time, there was no waiting, Marylyn couldn't wait any longer: neither could her dick. Her sopping pussy accepted an impressive amount of her length as she shoved it into her too tight hole, and when it felt like she'd stuffed herself to the brim, she grunted and forced more of her shaft into herself.

"That's it!" she moaned as her eyes were forced into the back of her head. Her cock head was being pressed right up against her g-spot, and she could feel her pussy contracting and tightening as it stretched around her.

"Ah... ah...f,fuck me!" Marylyn began to move her hands over her shaft as she held her dick inside of her. Anyone looking from the outside might have mistaken the woman's cock as some sort of long, curved dildo, except, the dildo was apart of her.

Marylyn had never experienced such pleasure in her life. The duplicity of it was mind melting, and every movement felt like a small orgasm in of itself. It was all the sensation of fucking a pussy, only, the pussy was her own, and every jolt of pleasure was sent right back into her body and magnified.

Marylyn lost her mind in the pleasure, and her movements soon became frantic. Her hands clambered around her shaft as she leaned back and slid her cock into herself over and over, and her words came in guttural groans that were hardly recognizable as english, "Gawd yes! Fuck that goddamned, virgin tight pussy, slut! Yus, yus...fuck me, you beautiful bitch!"

Her cock hardened as much as it could, but she hung onto it fiercely, forcing it to stay inside of her. There was only one thing in the world that mattered at that moment, and Marylyn wasn't going to stop until she succeeded.

She leaned forward suddenly and took hold of her shaft brusquely. Squeezing as hard as she could, she rammed her curved meat into her tightening hole and bellowed, "Yes, fuck my cunt!"

Large tears began to roll down her face as she stabbed her shaft into her small pussy repeatedly. Her hands were moving so quickly that she was practically jack hammering herself, and the load that was building inside of her didn't feel like anything she'd ever experienced before.

"This is... we're gonna cum..." she quieted a bit, though her hands never stopped. Her eyes were fixed on her swollen, red dick. She'd never been so rough with herself before, she it seemed like her body was loving it, and she looked between her legs and groaned as she saw just how tiny her pussy was compared to the rest of her. A fever had come over, and sweat glistened over the dried cum on her skin as she fucked herself. The pressure and sharp heat that threatened her felt apocalyptic, but Marlyn was resolved.

Her hands were a blur as she slammed and crammed her used dick into her tight hole, stabbing herself into her walls and hitting her g-spot with every thrust, "Cum... cum you motherfucking beautiful fuckstick..." her consciousness was slipping into an animal state, and she growled as her entire body began to shake, "Fuggin' knock this bitch up," her eyes blurred with tears as she felt her pussy clench, "I... I'm... cumming!"

Her pussy exploded first, rocking her with a deep, unforgiving orgasm that caused her to seize up. Seconds later, she felt the heat flowing up her shaft like a lava flow before it flooded into her.

"Gah...shit!" Marylyn shouted as she held onto her girl dick with all her might. Semen poured into her endlessly, filling her womb and every inch of her pussy until there was no room left. It was the hardest climax she'd ever experienced, and she tried to keep her cock inside, but cum bubbled out between her pussy lips and broke the seal she'd made. There was simply no more room in her tight futa pussy, and her cock was forced backwards, spraying a torrent of cum everywhere as it released itself.

Angry with her for being forced to stay flaccid, her dick continued to spew as she held it. Her tiny cockslit dumped impossible amounts of girl gunk, and it splattered hotly against her sweaty skin.

Marylyn could hardly breath as she washed herself in her one woman bukkake. It was enough cum to impregnate an entire sorority, and it seemed like the flow was never going to end as her pent up body finally found the release it had been craving for weeks.

She opened her mouth widely and rolled her tongue out as she pointed her dick at her pretty face and hosed it down. Sweet and salt sloshed into her mouth as she worshipped her dick. Instead of swallowing, she let it flow out of her mouth and down her chin, sending a river of cumspit down her neck and between her heaving cleavage.

Then, as the last few streams trickled out and landed gently onto her tits, she fell back and closed her eyes. Her cock went somewhat limp and fell between her legs, and she coughed slightly and swallowed whatever cum was left in her mouth.

She saw stars behind her eyelids, and she smiled tiredly. Her pussy and asshole were still oozing, and her stomach was bulging slightly, as if she'd eaten far too much for dinner. It was for that very reason that she'd had such a light meal, because Marylyn knew she was going to be filling herself with a different kind of meal.

"You did good," she whispered to herself distantly, "I love you..." she never finished her sentence, because it was then that she drifted off to sleep in a pool of her own cum.

-Seven months later-

Kayla usually hated the mall, but it was Labor Day weekend, and some of the stores were offering sales that were too amazing to pass up. The downside, of course, was that she wasn't the only one that was out, and she was doing her best to avoid the crowds as she pushed through the main aisle and into the food court.

It was somewhat less crowded within the myriad of tables and chairs. The smell of chinese food and pizza together was strangely enticing, and the dark haired woman's stomach growled. When she looked around to see what looked good, she noticed a familiar looking woman sitting at a table very close to her.

"Marylyn?" The name was out of her mouth in the form of a question before she could stop herself.

The blonde looked over when she heard her name and smiled widely, "Oh, wow... Kayla! How the heck are you?"

Kayla looked over her ex with a mixture of confusion and shock. There was something different about the woman, though what, exactly, she couldn't tell, "I, I'm here for Labor Day sales and stuff. Um... wow," she chuckled nervously as she shrugged, "Uh... I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm doing great!" Marylyn stood and took a step towards her ex, "Can I give you a hug at least? It's been a long time."

Kayla's mouth dropped open. It was enough of a shock to randomly bump into her ex lover in public, but nothing could have prepared her for what she saw.

Marylyn was pregnant. Her tummy bumped outward poignantly, and Kayla could see the outline of her belly button through the beige maternity dress she was wearing. Although Marylyn had always been bottom heavy, it seemed like all of her baby fat had gone to her hips and ass, and even her breasts had grown considerably.

Marylyn smirked ever so slightly, "What's wrong?"

Kayla was unable to recover from her dumbfoundedness, "Um... sorry, it's just... wow." She shook her head and looked away for a moment as the strangest combination of regret, jealousy and sadness swept over her, "You're... really preggo."

The blonde laughed as she looked down and rubbed her stomach, "Is it that obvious? In all seriousness, yes, I am quite pregnant. my due date is about two months away."

There were so many things that Kayla wanted to say. She didn't know if she was happy for her ex lover or angry with herself; all she knew was that she was feeling too overwhelmed to know what she was thinking. The question that slipped out of her mind would not have been the first thing she would have asked in retrospect, but once more it escaped before she could stop it, "Who... who's the father, Marylyn?"

The blonde smiled sweetly, not without a glint of playfulness in her eyes, "I'll have to introduce you to him sometime."


12