All Comments on 'A Self-Spanking Interrupted'

by remotesite311

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

it's so hard to find this type of story. I hope you will continue this one. Having his mother how up with the paddle would be so deserving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

What a lucky boy to find a local source for punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

How lucky was Michael to have had the guts to perform such an act in a semi public place. Getting caught by a strong female is terrifying at first and gravingly humiliating, but all said and done the self spanking may not need to occur anymore. At least Officer Stevens made that clear to Michael, that she'd be more than accommodating is his quest to be punished where she'd be dishing out a severe punishment rather than having to do it himself. Worse than that, I think that a session where his mother comes down and meets Officer Stevens, and together they administer a long overdue punishment spanking to Michael.

This sounds so erotic, that I wish that I were Michael and would be subjected to a long harsh bare bottom spanking by these two strong women. Embarrassingly enough would be that a young male adult, stripped naked, in front of your Mom no less, and receive a bare bottomed spanking where I'm sure tears would be involved as well as corner time and being totally naked throughout the entire session. I have fantasized on many occasions of being stripped by a strong, attractive women, laid across her bare thighs and urged to have her spank me long and hard. I have even chosen the implements to be used in my punishment. I'd be naked of course, and the implements used in my punishment fantasy would be certainly the strong hand, a Singapore stinger, and at least a wooden hairbrush.

I think the next addition to this story saga would be to have both Mom & Officer Stevens be involved in teaming up for a long harsh session with Michael stripped naked and given a proper punishment spanking.

Someday, I hope to have such an experience myself, of course I don't need mom there though! Are there any women out there willing to help me out?

rmac1rmac1over 7 years ago
Wow!!!2

In case anyone wants to know, Wow!!! was my comment!

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Very good

I wish you have written more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Story

Great Story For Wanking 5 ⭐️

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969almost 3 years ago

Self Spanking I do that all the time whenever I need one, not for Sexual Pleasure but also foe Discipline but I sometimes like to add in some Self BDSM in it for good measure again for Discipline and not for Sexual Gratification. In Fact it's what eventually lead to this Story/'Game' Idea for me Game as in not an actual game for fun, but one where you must 'Play' because you need to in order for you to Punish Yourself to keep Your self In Check It's a Shame I have No Place to Post it, because for Long Personal Reasons I Can't Post It Hare On Literotica

Quixotic1Quixotic1about 1 year ago

Wow! This is one of the hottest Fm spanking stories that I've ever read! Thank you for sharing it and I'd love it if you continued it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous