A Sense of Touch

Story Info
A session with lots of touching.
933 words
4.33
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
126 Followers

She stood waiting on the platform naked except for a black blindfold. He had come in twenty minutes earlier to restrain her by tying her hands with rope and stretching them up with a pulley attached to the ceiling beam. Afterward, he manacled her feet with a spreader bar to keep them separated. He then left her. The waiting was difficult for her as time slowed to a crawl. But she knew that he knew that. It was part of his plan. So she waited in this bondaged position having no idea of what was going to happen.

The silence was broken by a Mozart symphony coming over eighteen speakers at a low volume. She knew that the session was about to get into gear. The first thing she felt was a fingertip sliding slowly and lightly down her backbone. The unexpected sensation caused her to shiver initially but she quickly adjusted. The finger moved so slowly that at times it felt like it was still. She did not know whose finger it was but by the shape of it she knew for certain it was not his. When the bottom of her spine was reached the finger reversed course moving back up in a straight line. This action was repeated several times. Next, she felt fingertips tracing the lines of her legs starting at her hips moving downward. There were ten fingers involved but by the feel of them, the powerless woman believed there were two people moving a hand on each leg.

Gradually, as the classical symphony went on more and more fingers joined in. It was impossible to keep track but eventually it felt like her entire body was being touched softly by the fingers of dozens of hands. The movements of the fingers increased in speed as the volume of the music was turned up. The restrained prisoner experienced a rising feeling of sensory overload coming over her. This feeling frightened her, causing her to quiver and breathe heavily in an erratic manner. Her pounding heart caused the blood to rush to her brain making her feel lightheaded like she might faint.

The tactile stimulation abruptly changed when the music suddenly shifted to The Doors' Touch Me, coming across at a higher volume. All at once all the hands came into full contact with her body applying much more pressure. The submissive felt a full bottle of warm scented oil being poured onto her shoulders flowing and dripping down the entire length of her body. The hands immediately spread the oil over every inch of skin. Whereas the prior touching was light on the surface, the massage now penetrated to the muscles. Indeed the feeling from some areas was more of a groping as if the hands were taking more pleasure than they were giving. She felt her breasts being squeezed and twisted by several hands at the same time.

As Blues ended, The Doors continued with Break on Through. The grip from the hands increased even more. She felt like she no longer had control over any of the muscles in her body. The hands had complete power over them. The feeling was overwhelming. It was though her spirit and soul were retreating inward to escape the onslaught of physical sensation. Never had she felt such powerlessness before. An intense fear erupted within her. The screaming started, but she could not recognize her own voice in the high pitched shrieking.

"Sir, please stop! I can't take it! Please, Sir, I beg you, please make it stop!"

He heard her clearly over the loud music but these were not the words to make him stop so the scene continued.

Break on Through was replaced by the Beatles' Revolution 9, a cacophony of erratic random sounds and voices. As it began the hands again changed their patterns. Some continued with the groping, others went back to light touching, others scratched, still others pinched and clawed. Then in the next instant, shifting like the chaotic music blaring from the speakers, the individual hands would switch their tempo again from hard to light, soft to painful. A strobe light suspended from the ceiling began to flash a foot from the helpless girl's eyes. Even though blindfolded, the bright flashes penetrated the material adding to the sensory overload, increasing her disorientation and apprehension. She flailed about but had no convincing strength against the bonds and hands holding her in place.

Halfway through the nine-minute collection of sounds, she felt a finger touch her clit for the first time. She knew right away it was his. It started rubbing her with just the right amount of pressure. He knew her needs, he knew her pleasures well. She gasped with joy. She now felt safe. She knew he would take care of her. For four minutes she felt a rising wave of sexual intensity building throughout her entire body propelled solely by the single finger touching her in the most intimate loving manner possible. When the music died out all the hands left her body. His finger stayed in place moving sensually in circles around her ultra-sensitive membrane. He planted his mouth firmly on her right nipple while lightly twisting her left one between his fingers. The buildup finally reached an explosive crescendo in which streams of love juice burst from her heat soaking the two of them. Her screams of ecstasy filled the building. The eruption continued until she hung limply from the ropes, spent and motionless.

The former participants, now the audience, stood as one to clap their hands loudly in appreciation.


Koba
Koba
126 Followers