A Sensual Massage Turns Wild

Story Info
Looking for an innocent time, Samantha arranges a massage.
7.6k words
4.62
31.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband kissed me softly while cupping my perky A-cup breast as we danced around the kitchen making dinner. The house was empty and I was making his day by wearing one of my deep V-neck T-shirts which would provide ample peeks at my nipples as I minced garlic for the evening's dinner.

"You're so good to me," he said with a smile as I reached over the counter for the olive oil, giving him a prolonged peek down my shirt.

"And you're ludicrous!" I replied. "You see me naked all the time yet these peeks still make you crazy," I observed. He, perhaps more than anyone I had ever been with, was totally into me. It was a nice feeling to be so desired.

"I know I am," he said as he walked back up to me. "And I thank you so much for indulging all my, um, desires..." His voice trailed off as he kissed me.

Indulging his desires meant many different things. But what it mostly meant was me being a slut for him. As we've established in other stories, my flashing my nipples or giving myself to another man (or men...) with or without him around, I had become quite the "sexually liberated" woman he wanted me to be. It dawned on me he was going out of town in a few days. I began to get a feeling he was going to ask for another "special request." What he didn't realize was that I had already arranged a special surprise for him.

"What do you have cooking now, Jason," I asked with a wink.

"What do you mean? Why do you think I have something cooking?" He quickly gave up the ruse. "Ok. Truthfully, I do have another adventure in mind. I'm leaving town in a week or so and I thought that while I was away you might want to connect with some of your, um, special friends."

It was not a surprise to hear this. He loves when I am with other men, in pretty much any and every way. By this point I think I have had sex with three or four (or maybe five?) other men and given three other different men blow jobs. It was fun to be sent on these adventures. And fun to have the space to do it. But honestly if he didn't love it so much I'd be happy with just him.

"The last time you went out of town and asked me to see some "friends" I wound up having a gangbang, honey!" I exclaimed. "Why don't I do something a little more tame this time that I get to pick. In fact, I already have something in mind."

"Now who has something cooking," Jason laughed. "Baby, tell me what you're thinking, please!"

"Well, I've arranged to get a massage. A special massage. Maybe one that is going to be sensual and not involve a lot of draping...." I let my voice trail off as his jaw dropped.

"Seriously? You've already set this up?" He couldn't believe it. He looked like a kid at Christmas.

"Yup. It's all set. I just need to make the appointment. I figured I'd try to do it the day you came back. You know, so you can tell I've been touched all over and will be all relaxed for your homecoming."

He asked me how I found someone to massage me like this. And then asked if I felt safe being in some random house with someone I hadn't met. I told him to stop talking and to read the message thread on my phone.

I handed my phone to him and he began to scroll through the messages. I had used one of those "services" websites for plumbers or electricians or massage therapists or whatever to ask for a "drape-free, non-sexual yet sensual, full body massage." There was one recipient who not only said that they were a licensed therapist, but that they worked in a true spa and that this had always been something they wanted to do. There was some innocent discussion about how he didn't feel like breasts should be off limits and that lymphatic health was very important. He also mentioned different muscles around the butt and thighs that could really use some extra attention without having to worry about draping. The last message was instructions on where to go to book an appointment with him on the spa website.

"I've not made the appointment yet," I said. "But if you're want me to do this, I can schedule it right now."

He nodded aggressively and walked up and kissed me. "Please do it. It sounds so fun. And I'm glad you're going to have an adventure that you picked and made happen from beginning to end!"

Truthfully it was a lot more innocent than so many of the other things I had done for him. And while I'd rather get a facial (not that kind!) than a massage, this did sound relaxing and fun. I just hoped I wouldn't be too embarrassed or bashful at being completely exposed in front of this stranger.

"He's got a time midafternoon the day you get back from your trip. How about that?" I asked.

"If there is a time to do it, it should be then! That is perfect. You can tell me all the details as I go down on you and you tell me all about how and where he touched you. And I'll be able to smell the lotion on you and touch your soft skin all over. Baby, I'm so turned on I need you right now!" he declared, grabbing me and kissing me passionately.

I playfully pushed him away and told him "dinner first, dessert later." He laughed and agreed. We enjoyed our cooking date and had a wonderful dinner, followed by delightful "desserts" late into the evening.

As the days passed Jason left town. I found myself thinking about the massage. I figured I should go get waxed for it a few days in advance so I would be nice and smooth. And thought it would be fun to wear something sexy but conservative to be a contrast to the exposure I would feel during the massage. I picked out a clingy blue dress, which I decided to go braless with. Looking in the mirror I saw how prominent my nipples were through the fabric. Maybe too sexy? I decided to view their prominence as a bit of foreshadowing and go with it.

The salon was in a nice outdoor shopping mall in town. Zipping up the highway I felt a little nervous but had that countered by the excitement of exposing myself to this man I've never met. I wondered how much he would explore. And if he would even find me attractive! I had described myself accurately in the text exchange with him, but the nerves really hit when I realized he may not even enjoy this. I rolled my eyes and wondered why I put myself in these positions. I took a deep breath and told myself to stop worrying.

Smelling the delightful scents and seeing the beautiful décor of the salon put me further at ease, at least a little. The lobby was chilly compared to the hot summer air outside ("I hope I don't get cold on the table", I thought in a panic). I walked up to the receptionist and checked in. She directed me to the waiting area and offered me a beverage. As she was handing me some delightful citrus concoction the therapist walked up to me.

"You must be Samantha," he said. "I'm Will. It's great to meet you."

He shook my hand as his eyes broke with mine and moved down and back up my body. A smile emerged as he said "I really look forward to working on you, today. Come this way and we can fill out some paperwork and we can get started. By the way, I've extended your massage 30 minutes, just so we can really work through whatever may be bugging you."

I smiled and thanked him. "That is very generous! I'm pretty much one big knot," I said. "But I do have some areas I'd like for you to pay special attention to." I was thankful that last line didn't sound too cheesy.

We stepped into the room. He told me he was going to take care of every ache and pain and knot, no matter where it was. He then quickly went into the normal routine. "Fill out the paperwork... indicate what areas need attending to on the sheet..." and then "And please disrobe to your comfort level. Today we are going to start with you facing up instead of down. Cover yourself in the sheet and I'll be back in in a minute to get started.

I pulled my dress over my head, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror above the sink in the room. I looked cute with as the large nipples topping my perky, A-cup breasts grew even larger now that they were freed from their clingy prison. Thankfully it was warmer in here than in the lobby so felt relief that I wouldn't freeze during my 90 naked (or at least more exposed) massage.

I stripped of my lace panties, arranging them on top of my dress so he would see the tiny thong I would usually have left on during a massage. I thought back to the message exchanges; the chatting about how nice it is to feel sensual, what boundaries should be set ("Since it's in the spa we should keep things pretty tame," he said. "Think of it as a massage that just happens to expose all the areas that don't get massaged so they can be massaged to.") I remember laughing when I read that. And the boundaries a little further out. It was established in the messages that he could absolutely touch anywhere he wanted. That he should consider my entire body open to him. And in response to his question about my "erogenous zones", (it seemed like the masseur was trying to be clinical), that yes, it was ok if he spent extra time around those. Off the table was whatever "real sexual contact" meant. I put myself on the table thinking that this would be a very nice, sensual massage. I wondered if he had good fingers and if he would try make me cum. I wondered how turned on he would get. And I knew my husband was going to be so excited to hear about everything.

As I settled in under the blanket, face up, I took a couple of deep breaths. The table heater was turned on quite high and the warmth against my body felt very comforting. A gentle knock on the door preceded it's opening and quickly closing. No "are you ready" or anything, just him stepping in. I felt his hands on my legs, running up to my hips. His hand trailed back down my leg, and I felt him grab the blanket near my foot. He started pulling, slowly at first, exposing my breasts. I took a deep breath in and felt him pull the entire blanket off me! I laid there, completely nude, exposed to this stranger.

"We won't be needing that," he said. So much for subtlety! My hands moved to my hips and up my stomach to my breasts, almost in unvoluntary response to being exposed so quickly. I covered my breasts and then quickly moved my hands back down my body as I heard him putting lotion into his hands. I felt him approach and felt his first touch.

His hands landed on my thighs, right above my knees. I felt him move up my thigs towards my hips, the lotion (I think it was oil rather than lotion as it was very, very liquid) spreading across my bare skin. He got to my hips and moved his hands back down the outside of my thighs, then back up to my hips and now down my inner thighs, already getting very close to my labia. I felt the wetness inside me begin to flow and knew that he would soon be able to see how aroused I really was.

He focused on my lower body, covering me from my feet to my hips. He would circle my freshly waxed pussy with each journey back up from my lower legs. His long strokes and firm touch felt good. He put more oil into his hands and started again at my knees. This time he passed my hips and went straight up to my breasts, coating them as he gave my very pronounced nipples a squeeze and pull. He coated my torso and breasts thoroughly, stroking up and down. He moved above my head and began to massage my breasts and shoulders from that angle. I opened my eyes at one point and saw his face as he gazed at me with a huge amount of lust. He focused on my breasts again, evidently really enjoying giving my huge nipples some special attention. The massage had only been happening for a few minutes, but I was already covered, very liberally, with glistening oil. He asked me to turn over.

I turned myself over and lifted myself up on my elbows for just a moment. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and told me to lay down. I did as he said and took a deep breath. His hands flowed over my body, from neck to feet. He stopped to linger at my round ass and spend quite a bit of time massaging it very deeply. I felt his hands spreading my cheeks. I knew he was looking at my most intimate parts and was probably taking very long looks given how his strokes would slow as he would push my butt cheeks apart. I knew I must look very wet and aroused at this point, as his hands now moved directly to my pussy for the very first time. He ran his fingers all the way from my clit to my ass and back again, slowly, and just on the surface at first but then began pushing harder, with more pressure, until I felt his fingers spreading me open and penetrating me just a little. My hand brushed something hard at the edge of the table. His cock? I heard him make a very deep sigh as his hands trailed away from my wetness and moved up my back.

I knew that sigh. It was the sigh boys make when they are so turned on and pent up that they feel like they are going to faint from all the blood moving to their cocks. The sound they make when they really, really need to cum. My question about how turned on he would get was answered with great affirmation as he pushed his erect cock into the top of my head as he massaged my back.

I'm not sure what possessed me to do it, but I moved my hand up to his hardness, feeling for his cock through his thin yoga pants. It was not hard to find. He was thick and so hard. I squeezed it gently.

"Oh, please," he whispered.

I gave it another couple of gentle squeezes. And being me, decided I needed to see it. He didn't need these pants on. I lifted myself up on my elbows and worked my hands into his waistband. I pulled them down and his hard cock leaped out, falling against my face. He continued to massage me just a little, making his cock move slowly against my face. I looked up at him and reached out to hold his cock in one hand as he moved it back and forth. I made eye contact with him and considered what was happening. I had a young, very turned-on man who I had only just met, covering my body in oil, touching me intimately for another 80 minutes or so. As he moved his cock back and forth in my hand I saw a large amount of precum begin to flow out of his thick cock. Still making eye contact, I extended my tongue and licked it off. He looked like he was already about to explode. He closed his eyes as I opened my mouth and guided his cock inside. He shuddered with pleasure as I closed my eyes and took him slowly deeper into my mouth.

He was thick. And probably about 7 inches. Just about my perfect cock, actually. Just enough to hurt just a little too much sometimes but to feel really good most of the time. I thought about him inside me as he moved his cock in and out of my mouth. He was so hard. And I could taste the precum against my tongue as he moved his cock through my hand and into my mouth.

He stepped back, pulling his cock out of my mouth. I looked at him as he pulled his pants all the way off. He took off his shirt and stood nude in front of me. His cock defied gravity as it pointed almost directly up at the ceiling. He walked forward and I reached for his cock, wanting to put it back in my mouth and take care of this young man who clearly needed to cum. He moved his cock back into my mouth and took my hand away. He held my head and moved his erection in and out of my mouth, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. He stopped moving and I felt him throb against the back of my tongue. He slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked past me to the side of the bed, placing his hands on my shoulders again. I laid back down and smiled, thinking he probably wanted to enjoy this feeling of being so turned on a little more before I made him cum with my mouth.

His hands moved up and down my back. They cupped the edge of my breasts that lay pressed into the massage table. He moved to my ass and again began kneading my butt, spreading it, exposing me over and over. His hand moved to the top of my bottom and traveled past my ass, between my legs and directly to my pussy. His fingers plunged inside me.

I gasped at the feeling of finally being penetrated. I was so turned on my wetness and heat enveloped him. He responded by pushing his fingers even deeper, exploring me, finding my g-spot and even my cervix. He was deep. I began to move my hips in response.

Suddenly, he removed his hand. I immediately craved the feeling of being full and raised my hips involuntarily, almost as if they were reaching out for his hand. I felt them spread my thighs one more time before they slowly trailed down my legs to my ankles. He wrapped his hands firmly around my ankles, paused briefly, and then pulled me to the side, rotating me on the table until I was perpendicular to how I was laying. My legs lowered to the ground. I found myself nude, covered in oil, bent over the massage table, in a professional spa with a nude and very turned-on massage therapist standing right behind me. I didn't have to wait long to feel what was coming next.

I could feel him behind me. His cock brushed my ass for a moment and then fell away. I felt his hands on my hips as the head of his cock almost magnetically found my pussy. He moved his hands up and stepped forward. His cock entered me. I gasped. He was actually fucking me. I couldn't believe it. So much for "slow and sensual" and "no real sexual contact"! Was he going to pull it back out? Was this an accident?

It became clear it was not an accidental penetration. He began pumping his cock into me. He grabbed my hips. He was so hard. I could feel him deep, deep inside me. Slow and shallow at first but after a few strokes it turned into deep, long thrusts. He was pounding me against the table I felt him enter me over and over. I struggled to be quiet, wondering if any of this was audible from outside. After about two minutes of him inside me I thought again "I can't believe he just took me!"

Almost as if he could read my mind, he said "may I fuck you?"

May I? You already are! I thought. "Yes, yes," I heard myself saying. "Fuck me. But don't cum in me. I'm not on birth control."

My words dropped any pretense that this just going to be an "innocent, sensual" massage. He moved from long, deep thrusts to just straight fucking. He slammed into my cervix and I felt myself begin to cum. I whispered, "oh god oh god." He shushed me and kept going, his breaths now almost panting as he took me as my pussy quivered and gripped his cock as I came.

He was clearly close to cumming. I reminded him "not inside me" with a whisper. This probably put him over the edge. He pulled out of me. Without thinking, I stood up, turned around and got on my knees in front of him. I swallowed his cock and he put his hand on the back of my head. He pulled me in close, making me gag, and then let me go. I opened my eyes and saw him jacking his cock in front of me, his face twisted in pre-orgasmic spasm. I put the head of his cock back in my mouth and took over the jerking. He began to cum. And cum. And cum! Shot after shot of thin, watery cum filled my mouth. He was struggling to stay quiet. He pushed his cock into my mouth, forcing me to swallow most of his cum. Some of it ran out and down my chin. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood back.

As he looked at me on my knees in front of him, I took the cum from my chin and transferred it to my hard, huge pink nipple on my left breast. "Feel better?" I asked.

"Oh my God. That was incredible. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." his voice trailed off, clearly entering what my husband calls "post nut clarity", the time when the fog of hormones lifts and one realizes that perhaps one was not thinking with full functions in place.

"It's fine," I say. "That was hot. I didn't think that was going to happen either but it felt really good." I could feel his cum in my mouth and reached up for his cock. I kissed the tip and took it in my mouth one more time. "Should we finish the massage?"

"Yes! Yes." He said. "Let's get you back on the table."

12