A Sensual Massage Turns Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face up or face down?" I asked.

"Let's start face up again."

He remained nude as he began to rub my body again. I could tell that this was the massage we probably both thought it was going to be: sensual but tame, erotic yet respectful. Now it was twinged with a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment, probably due to his thinking about how he entered me without even asking. After about 15 minutes of massage, I decided to try to help us both relax.

"Would you massage my breasts more," I asked. "It feels really nice and no other massage therapist will do it."

He smiled and immediately moved to my breasts. He moved above me, his cock once again near the top of my head. He massaged my neck, chest and breasts with sensual, slow strokes.

"I want you do something else for me," he said. "Touch yourself. Make yourself cum."

"You'd like that?" I asked?

"Very much." He replied.

I moved my hands to my pussy, spreading my lips. I dipped a finger inside me then began to rub right above my clit the way I know will make me cum most quickly. He continued to massage my breasts and pull my nipples. I whispered that I was close.

My back arched. He moved below my hips as I grabbed my own breasts, cupping and squeezing it tightly. My hand moved quickly above my clit and I convulsed as I came again. I breathed deep and looked over at him. His cock stood at half mast, not quite ready to go again.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"We have almost 45 minutes left," he said.

I couldn't believe it. In 45 minutes we had done all that. It happened so quickly. The fingers in my pussy. The hard cock brushing my hand and pushing up against my head. My taking it out and sucking him without him even asking (or me asking for that matter!) and then his penetrating me with that hard cock. Not to mention the mouthful of cum.

"Do you want to stop early?"

"Oh no! I'll massage you the rest of the time. Maybe we just make it a normal massage, though."

"That's fine," I smiled. "We've had plenty of fun," I said. Do you want to drape me?

"Sure. And I'll get dressed," he chuckled.

The next 20 or so minutes was fine. A very nice massage, occasionally punctuated with some exposed breasts and even a little more penetration with his fingers. This was the massage that I thought was going to happen. It was nice, just a little awkward after the eruption of passion that started things off. I found myself evens beginning to doze off a bit as he worked on my back in my post-orgasmic bliss. I was brought back to reality when he asked me to turn over on my back.

I was further roused from my twilight by his moving my finger to my very sensitive clit. I gasped and whispered "gentle, I'm so sensitive."

"Sorry," he whispered. And then plunged what I think were two fingers deep inside me. He began to rub against the top of my vagina, right on my g-spot. I felt my wetness come gushing back.

"Oh my, do you want to make me cum again?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes. But I need to cum again, too. I feel like I'm about to explode and I have three more massages after you. We have about 20 minutes left. Will you help me?" He took his hand and placed it over his pants against his hard cock.

"Yes, of course," I said, as if it would be completely unreasonable to say "no, this was merely supposed to be a sensual massage and it's already gone way too far. Let's just finish it up." But honestly, I was fine having him take me again. I was fine giving him my body. I had only met him a little more than an hour ago and here he was, about to take me again. I reflected for a moment as to how easily I can give my body away to a stranger and came again to the conclusion that this is a positive thing. I like being sexually liberated and powerful like this.

"Thank you, thank you," he chanted as he took his clothes back off. This was followed by a moment of awkwardness. "Um, what position do you think..." His voice trailed off as I could tell his mental fog had returned. He couldn't even think of what position to put me in.

"Stay right there at the head of the table," I suggested. As I lay on my back I pushed myself up the table and leaned my head back so it was hanging backwards over the edge. "Why don't you use my throat to cum, Will. It's all yours. See how deep you can go."

The first time I was "throated" by a man like this I was in my mid 20's. He was one of those older guys who knew their way around a woman's body and knew what they liked. This guy was very dominant and wanted me to deep throat him more than anything else. As I sat between his legs and gagged on his cock, trying to get him deep over and over again he told me to get up and lay on his bed. He swung me around, laid my head back and proceeded to fuck my throat like it was my pussy. I realized that in this position he was gliding right past my gag reflex, deep into my open throat. He told me to touch myself as he fucked my mouth. I came as he pushed his cock in as far as he could and called me a "dirty girl." It became a treat (or a trick?) for special partners over the years.

Will seemed nervous but excited. "I don't want to hurt you," he said. I assured him he wouldn't.

"Just slide your cock in. See how far you can go," I urged him.

The precum was dripping liberally out of his cock. I closed my mouth, giving him the opportunity to part my lips with his pointy head. I opened them slowly as he pushed past them, into my mouth. I slowly wiggled my tongue as he kept pushing, all the way to the back of my mouth and then further, all the way into my throat. I felt my throat expand from his thickness. I could tell he was all the way in. He held his cock there for a few seconds before pulling out, just as slowly as he went in.

"Oh God, that's amazing," he said. "Is that ok? It didn't hurt?"

"No, not at all. You should try fucking my mouth. Go ahead. Not too fast, but feel free to use me. Just pretend it's my pussy and you're taking me very sensuously."

He pushed back in immediately, slowly moving into me until he was enveloped by my mouth and throat. Then out til his cock head was at my lips, giving me a chance to catch a breath. I was sure he was going to cum soon. Back in he went, holding his cock deep in my throat even longer this time. Back and forth he thrusted, using me for his pleasure. Ten thrusts, twenty thrusts... This guy really had some stamina. Most men barely made it ten, if that. Thirty thrusts...

He pulled his cock all the way out of my throat. It fell against my face as he stepped back. "I really need to fuck you. I'm so turned on and it's going to put me over the edge. May I?"

At least he was asking first this time. "Why don't you bend me over again?" I suggested.

"I want to see you, though. I really love your tits," he said. "Do you think you can get on top of me? Will you ride me?"

"Can the table support both of us?"

"Oh yes. I have the same one at home and my girlfriend and I have sex on it often, especially with her on top. And she's heavier than you," he replied.

Ah, so he has a girlfriend. Married and attached men always bring out a little competitiveness in me. "On top it is," I said with a smile. I got off the table and he climbed on. His cock was at full mast. I climbed back on top and decided to try to give him a little show.

I balanced myself on one knee above him, legs spread, with one foot on the table. This lifted my pussy and gave him a great view of his thick cock against my way too wet hole. I took the shaft of his cock and rubbed it against my pussy, back and forth. I even took it all the way back to my ass and rubbed it against my tight, pink asshole, fully exposing my open pussy to him. He gasped at this and closed his eyes. I moved his cock back to my pussy and asked if he was ready.

He opened his eyes and nodded. I slowly lowered myself on him, letting out a groan as I did. "Oh god you feel sooooo good," I moaned, leaning forward over him as I arched my back, taking him as deep as I could. I made sure my perky breasts were right above his face.

He sighed one of his shuddering sighs again as he grabbed my hips. I moved his hands to my breasts.

"Pinch my nipples. Let me do the work."

I slowly moved back and forth on his cock. He felt so deep inside me. He pinched and pulled my nipples with great intensity. I was determined to get this man's cum again. I thought briefly about telling him to cum inside me but waited. I may say that at the end, especially if he hadn't cum yet if time was running out. "I could always take a Plan B", I thought. I could see the clock clearly on the counter to my left. We were down to 12 minutes.

He was bucking his hips up into me. I was grinding on his cock. I knew I was going to cum and if this went on much longer probably cum over and over. I thought about holding back so I wouldn't gush all over him. It was challenging to stay quiet. I could hear voices outside the room, muffled as they would go to and from their massages.

I put a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. I moved the finger to his, teasing him that he needed to keep his passion inside. I continued to grind and move up and down his cock. He felt like he was getting even harder.

We were down to 9 minutes.

"What can I do to make you cum," I whispered in his ear.

"Just keep going. I'm so close," he replied.

I did as he asked, now grinding in circles on his cock. I reached down and felt my clit, moving my fingers further down to feel his cock moving in and out of me. I pushed my fingers inside me, joining his cock in my pussy. That usually made men explode immediately. It was a signature move of mine. I did it until I made myself cum again, holding back a little to keep from gushing all over the table. These sheets were going to be a mess.

It didn't push him over the edge. I removed my hand and leaned forward. I breathed into his ear and told him how much I love his cock.

"Oh my God, you made me cum again. Your cock is perfect. But we are down to seven minutes. And I'm not leaving here until you cum. What will put you over the edge."

"It's too much. If we run out of time it's ok. This is so good. I don't need to cum again," he said.

"Wrong answer," I whispered. "What's too much?"

"Can I bend you over the table again?" he asked.

I didn't even say anything. I just dismounted and bent over the table, pushing my ass into the air with my back arched as much as I could.

Before he even got off the table he said "actually, please get back on top of me." I looked at him, mildly annoyed that he couldn't make up his mind. Time was wasting! I mounted him again and grabbed his cock to line it up with my pussy. I got the head inside and he stopped me, grabbing my breast tightly with one hand and holding my hips up with the other.

"No. I want the other hole. I want your ass. Please. It will make me cum so fast."

I couldn't believe he was asking for anal sex! I considered it for a second and said "that's a lot to ask for..."

"Please. Please. I'm going to cum so hard. And you're right. I need it. I really need to cum."

I could feel him wiggling his hips, almost as if he was trying to move down to get closer to my ass. I do love anal sex. And this felt so slutty. I knew my husband would flip if I did it.

"Ok. But we are down to 6 minutes. You need to cum fast. Are you sure this is going to make you cum fast?" I asked.

He nodded. I sat all the way down on his cock once and wiggled before I took it out of my pussy. I shifted my hips forward and spread my legs. I lined it up with my ass.

"Are you ready," I asked, knowing full well he was. Before he could even reply I began pushing my ass against the tip of his cock. It slipped away from my ass before I got it lined up again and began to work it inside me. He was thick. I could feel my sphincter start to burn as I pushed him further inside. His pointy cock head (so different from my husband's mushroom head) helped ease the entry but his shaft got thick quickly. I felt the familiar pop as he penetrated me and I sat slowly down until he was all the way inside. His cock throbbed inside me as I let him stretch me, getting used to the feeling of my ass being full of this thick, strange, cock.

Gasping and lightheaded, I caught my breath and began to move. He had used so much oil on me his cock slid easily in and out of my ass. I began to quicken my pace, moving up and down his shaft. His eyes were locked on my body. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples, pulling much harder than I would have liked. He let go and gripped the side of the table.

Four minutes...

I took him all the way in and began to grind, a very challenging act with a cock this thick and large. My mouth next to his ear, I moaned in a whisper. "Oh my God it hurts. I'm going to cum so hard."

I challenged myself even more, deciding to sit all the way up to make sure I could feel as much of his cock as possible. Moving into that position made him feel even deeper. I sat up and put my hands back on his thighs. I lifted my legs from underneath me, putting my feet on the table. The stretch to my ass was unbelievable. I felt him so deep inside me. I saw him looking at my pussy, now fully visible and exposed in front of him. My pussy opened and closed with each movement, my luscious lips glistening with wetness, as his cock lay buried deep in my ass. This felt so good I began to see stars.

"Oh my God I'm going to fucking cum," I whispered. I needed to scream so bad.

Three minutes...

I began cumming on top of him. With his cock so deep in this position I realized I was about to gush. I tried to hold back but a stream of my own wetness shot out of my pussy, all over his stomach and chest.

I couldn't even say anything I was cumming so hard and trying to stay quiet. I threw my head back which made him penetrate me even more deeply. I felt his fingers touch my pussy and quickly penetrate me. He began grinding two of them directly into my g-spot. The orgasm kicked into the next gear.

The gushing came like a torrent. I was bucking on his cock, unable to really move in this position in any way to stop the convulsions of pleasure. He rotated his hand as he pushed his fingers in even more deeply, towards my cervix. I realized he was feeling his cock in my ass through my pussy. My orgasm continued and I felt another gush of myself run down his hand. He was soaking in my wetness.

Two minutes...

He pulled his hand out of my pussy, leaving a void that made me ache. I bucked forward, moving back to my knees as I threw my heaving body against his. Yet another gush. "Cum inside me," I begged.

He obliged. I felt his cock thicken and harden, he held me tight against him and I felt him pulse over and over. Three times, four, five, six... It kept going.

One minute...

He breathed a deep sigh and uttered something unintelligible. His orgasm subsided. I pulled myself off him, moving his cock slowly out of my ass. I looked down and saw a torrent of cum fall out of me, coating his cock with our combined juices.

I got off the table and looked to the pile of hand towels on the counter. I was about to grab one but decided to really blow his mind. As he started to get up, I pushed his chest back down. I took my mouth to his cock and licked up all the cum. Then swallowed his softening cock to clean up every drop. The taste of us combined was exquisite to my surprise. It shocked me to realize how slutty I was being.

"Time's up," I said. This jolted him back to reality.

"Okay, yes, um, time's up. That's right, um, yes. Take your time getting up and getting dressed and I'll meet you in the waiting room." We both needed to take our time getting up after those orgasms.

He began to collect his clothes but had one more question. "Um, may I," he asked.

He stepped forward and it was clear he wanted to kiss me. I closed my eyes to accept his lips and felt them softly against mine, parted softly and sweetly. Then he cupped a breast and pinched my nipple one last time as his lips left mine.

"Thank you for a wonderful massage," I said.

"Thank you. And um, sorry for not asking earlier," he said. "I just got really carried away."

"Don't you think we are past that at this point," I replied with a laugh. "But thank you for acknowledging that. It was quite a shock to feel you enter me. And funny when you asked if you could a minute later."

He blushed and gave me a look of appreciation. I think at that moment we both realized how insane what we had just done was. It snapped us both back to reality, but not so much that he didn't reach out for one more hug and one more squeeze of my ass and breasts. Holding my breast, he looked deep into my eyes with an expression that said "thank you." He moved a finger to my pussy and slid it inside one more time. He removed it and lifted it to his mouth. With a lick and a sniff he said "we smell like sex. I'm going to be turned on all day." With that, he let go of my breast and scurried out of the room, looking a bit disheveled.

Over time, I hurriedly got dressed and left the room, piling the sheets and blankets that had been pulled off me at the very beginning back on the bed. After one last look around that I didn't leave anything (turns out he kept my thong! I was going to have a lot trickling down my leg very soon...). I left for the waiting room. The receptionist asked if I wanted to make another appointment as I paid. (The thought struck me that the massage therapist should have paid at least half after that experience!). I smiled and told her I'd be in touch.

As I left the spa, I texted my husband. The text didn't go through. I remembered he was still on a plane, flying back to town. Thankfully I didn't have to wait long to hear from him. About 20 minutes later I get his text.

"Baby! How was it? Are you ok? Feeling relaxed?"

I could tell how excited he was. "It was good. And baby, I have so much to tell you."

My phone immediately rang. "Baby, tell me! What happened?"

"A lot happened. But you'll have to wait until we are together to find out. When you get there set up our massage table. I'm going to make you reenact the whole thing."

"Baby. You're incredible. I'll absolutely set up the table. That's so hot. I'll be home in 20."

"I'll be there about the same time, honey. I love you. You owe me, by the way."

"Yes, I do. I love you, baby. Thank you so much for doing this."

We said goodbye and I smiled as I drove along, wondering how I found myself with a man with such passion for me. And with such kinky, kinky proclivities. I thought about how blown away he was going to be as I made him do everything the massage therapist did to me. I could smell the massage oil and our sex. It permeated the car. He was going to do everything the massage therapist did to me. I was raw and sore after experiencing all of that slutty and intimate sex. Which was only going to make the next 90 minutes with my husband even more intense.

"Maybe I should get massages more often", I thought as my body buzzed in its post-orgasmic haze. They can be very therapeutic, after all.

==================

We love your comments! Please do feel free what you'd like to hear next. Lots more true stories, "enhanced" stories and fantasies to come!

12