A Serendipitous Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that some sort of justification?"

"Do I need one?" She looked back at me wide-eyed. She took a deep breath and leaned in closer. "I like being adored, wanted, pampered, and if something I enjoy without guilt is the payment for it," she shrugged, "then so be it. I like my pleasure, and it seems others do too or they wouldn't be so quick to barter for theirs."

I thought about it for a moment. She was right and I found myself feeling self-conscious about it. To judge her for what she does would be the pot calling the kettle black.

She was digging in her purse and pulled out a little notebook. "I remember, back in college, going to see this movie and there was this quote that I wrote down and it made so much sense." She flipped to a page, "'Shame is an unhappy emotion invented by pietists in order to exploit the human race.' That stuck with me."

"BLT and a Greek salad." The waitress said, surprising us from our close conversation. I sat up quickly and Megan leaned back letting her set the plate down. As soon as the waitress left Megan reached over and stole one of my fries.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, I love BLT's." I smiled.

Megan smiled broadly as she unrolled her napkin and laid it in her lap.

"I guess... well I figured." I sighed and grabbed one of the fries myself. "I guess I'm surprised no lucky guy has snapped you up is all." I finally blurted out.

She let out a half laugh, half sigh and took a bite of her salad. She nodded.

"I was engaged once. It didn't work out. Lucky for me I figured it out before the wedding."

"No one since?"

She just smiled. "You're awfully inquisitive this afternoon."

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my nearly empty plate. I hadn't finished the fries in case she wanted more.

"No one since. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet, or maybe to trust someone like that again. I know it seems counter to me already being an aging school marm in conservative dress teaching children their ABC's." We both laughed at that.

"Maybe you just haven't met the right person."

"Oh Lord." She rolled her eyes and fell back against her chair. "Yes mother!" We both laughed at that. "Enough about me. Why hasn't some girl snapped you up? You're handsome, make a good living, and from everything I can tell, you turned out to be a really great guy."

It was my turn to shrug. "You know me. I'm not very outgoing so it's hard meeting people."

"No plans for your birthday then? You're just heading home Friday and this is your big bang?"

I looked at her and smiled. She rolled her eyes at me. "You know what I mean."

"Let's get out of here and play tourist." I said, dropping some cash on the check.

We made our way down the block toward the Empire State Building. I bought our tickets to the top and we began the trip up the elevator. We stood at the back of the car as it rose, my hand in hers. She glanced aside at me and drew my hand behind her until my arm was around her and she leaned into me. She gave me a little smile and turned back towards the front. I turned and kissed her on the temple disturbing the fall of hair that had escaped her ponytail.

We stepped out onto the observation deck and walked around looking at the view of the rivers and other landmarks. Megan had thought to bring one of those disposable cameras with her and took some pictures. By the time we got to street level it was nearing sunset, the shadows cast by the buildings had brought all the lights on.

"Where to next?" Megan asked grinning.

"I have no idea." I laughed.

"Come on, this way then." She turned us north on 5th Avenue.

"How's your dad doing?"

"He's okay. He doesn't get around as well as he used to, they removed one of his lungs and he went through chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Fortunately the apartment they got is in a building with an elevator."

"Surely after three years he's cured. Right?"

"The doctors keep a close eye on him. Forty years of smoking mean that other lung isn't exactly working its best either." She shook her head looking into the distance as we walked.

"That sounds rough."

"He wants to be active but he can't over do it and he gets frustrated. How about you? How's your family doing?"

I shrugged. "Dad's still working at the insurance company, made senior manager a couple years ago. Mom is an office manager at a dental practice."

"Are you the only child?"

"They got it right the first time so they stopped with me." I laughed. "You?"

"Younger sister." She looked at me brows drawn together. "Don't get any ideas."

I raised my hands in surrender. "I can only handle one knockout at a time."

Megan glanced around to see who was in earshot. "Well you handled this one pretty well last night." She pulled me close and gave me a peck on the cheek. I felt my face warm at the attention. "Here." She dragged me into a passage between buildings, bright lights flooded the promenade before us. In the center was the gold statue of Prometheus at the front of the Rockefeller Center. The courtyard was surrounded by flag poles, banners fluttering in the breeze. Below where in the winter skaters would be circling was filled with tables, diners spread around the area enjoying the view and the coming evening.

"Want to grab a drink?" I asked.

Megan glanced at her watch. "Why not it's after five."

"It's closer to seven. I never thought to ask if you had any other... plans tonight."

She shook her head. "No, not tonight." She smiled and slipped her arm in mine as we descended the stairs to seek out a table. Water poured into the fountain not far away, conversation floated in the air as I held her chair out for her before sitting myself. "Scoot over here." She beckoned me closer and took my hand once I was next to her. She just smiled as she settled our hands on her leg. She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Relax I'm not going to get us in trouble in the middle of Rockefeller Center." I laughed aloud at that.

We ordered drinks and she leaned back looking up at the buildings. I looked at her, the golden light flooding the courtyard made her face glow.

She turned to look at me and blushed. "What?"

"You are even more stunning now than you were the first time I laid eyes on you." The smile slowly faded from her lips as her eyes opened wide. I leaned over and kissed her and she leaned into it returning it in kind. We were brought back from our little interlude by the clink of glasses.

"Can I get you folks another round?" The waitress asked grinning ear to ear at our obviously embarrassed expressions. I saw Megan shake her head and I answered for both of us.

"We have to go up there." She pointed. "Hopefully we'll be there in time for the sunset."

"Okay, let's go." I took her hand again and we made our way towards the stairs to get up to the lobby. We made it to the top to a breathtaking sight of the city lighting up for the night. The south side featured the Empire State Building where we'd just come from all lit up in bright white.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Megan said as she lifted the camera and took a few more photos. She turned and spoke to another person taking in the view. She handed her the camera and and sidled up beside me.

"Wait you need to turn around so the sun is hitting you." The woman said. We moved around and she took a few pictures of us. "Lord give the girl a kiss or something." She shouted. We laughed and kissed. She handed Megan back the camera and we both thanked her. We wandered around a little longer as the sky faded from orange to pink.

"I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend." She said shaking her head.

"I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend or husband." I said.

She grimaced. "You could say I dodged a bullet a few years ago."

"Oh?" I said, fishing for the story she'd alluded to at lunch.

Megan just laughed. "I said yes. The problem was he said yes to a coworker of his one night when they were having drinks after work. Their boss was a friend of my parents and was at the bar with them when they slipped out together. The story found its way back to me pretty quickly."

"Who in their right mind would screw up a future with you?"

"He did, and I'm glad I found out about it before we said I do." She sighed. "Water under the bridge."

"Speaking of bridges. Are you hungry yet?"

She gave me a questioning look and laughed. "Not enough to eat a bridge."

I laughed. "I was thinking we could get some dinner before you made a trip across one back to Queens."

Her smiled turned warm and she nodded. "I'd like that."

We made our way back to 5th Avenue discussing what we'd like for dinner and I hailed us a cab. I asked the driver if he knew of any good places on our way back toward the hotel. He recommended an Italian place on East 61st Street. His recommendation turned out good. We had a great dinner and put another bottle of wine out of its misery.

"Walk with me back to the hotel? It's only around the corner. I've got something for you in my room."

"I bet you do." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "That's not what I meant. I may be new at this but I'm not that slick."

"I was only teasing. I could use a walk after that tiramisu."

"It was good though, wasn't it?"

"Mmm hmm!" She looped her arm in mine as we walked toward the corner. "So if it's so easy to speak with me now do you see yourself making a move on a girl you're attracted to in the future?"

"I don't know. That first time nervousness is a hard hill to overcome for someone with my level of shyness, and I already knew you. It just took a few minutes to realize it."

"So you're going to let opportunity pass you by if she doesn't make the first move? Seems like a lot of missed opportunities in your future."

"Okay then, how do I do it without looking like, well like me an awkward nerd."

"Give me a situation."

"I walk into a bar and there's a pretty girl sitting having a drink alone."

"Low-balling me with the first one? What's she drinking?"

I shrug, "A beer."

"Look over the taps for a minute like you're trying to decide. Ask her for a recommendation since you're not sure about some of the choices. Hopefully they're not all cheap off the shelf beers." She grinned. "Also, look her in the eyes, not down her cleavage."

"Have I been so obvious today?" I laughed.

"No you've been a perfect gentleman. That's how you earn the brownie points."

We entered the lobby of the hotel and I excused myself to go to the concierge desk where they retrieved the package I'd left with them earlier. I returned to Megan and took her hand again leading her to the elevators.

"Pretty girl in an elevator." She said as the doors closed.

"I know. You're literally right there."

Megan blushed. "Compliments work too, just don't get weird."

The elevator doors opened and she stepped out ahead of me turning towards the room. I reached around her and unlocked the door. She dropped her bag on the table and reached down and unlaced her sneakers kicking them free.

"That's better." She let herself fall back on the bed.

"Feet aching?"

I sat down on the floor and took her socks off and began rubbing my thumbs into the sole of her foot.

"Dear God." She moaned as I dug my thumbs into the arch, after I worked over her foot I continued up her calf. I switched to the other foot, kneading away any tension. I got up and slid onto the bed next to her. She rolled onto her side facing me and kissed me. "You're still really sweet." A grin spread across her face.

"Was that your take on me back in school?"

"It was after I read that story you turned in. I mean if you knew the things other young teens were capable saying or writing at that age, even back then." She gave her head a shake.

"I'm sure if I'd turned in something lewd I'd have been sent off to the office like I was on wheels." I laughed.

"True." She said laughing. She just stared into my eyes for what seemed an eternity and I leaned in and kissed her again. We lay side by side just staring for a while. "So what is it that you lured me up here for?"

"Oh yea." I stood and crossed to the package I'd picked up and dug out a long narrow box and brought it over to the bed. Megan was sitting up now. Her eyes widened as she saw the box and looked up at me before taking it.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

"Oh! Paul what is this for?" She looked at the gold bracelet set with a diamond bezel. "It's beautiful." She looked at me waiting for me to explain.

I shrugged. "I saw it in the window and thought you might like it." She stared at the bracelet, I reached out and took the box and removed it. She offered me her wrist and I wrapped it around locking the clasp in place. She turned her wrist, the stone winked in the light.

She swallowed hard and looked up at me. "You were right." She leaned forward and kissed me, pouring her heart into it. Her arms circled my neck as she redoubled her effort. I leaned forward and she fell back onto the bed, dragging me down with her. She tilted her head taking in a sharp breath. "How are you so good at that?"

"I daydreamed about kissing you, a lot."

Megan's laugh faded and her expression turned cool. "I should probably get going. I hope I don't fall asleep in the cab."

"You could stay here and sleep."

She laughed again. "Like I'll get any sleep while in bed with you."

"I'll be a perfect gentleman." I said grinning.

Her eyes flared and a smile spread across her lips. "What makes you think I'll be a perfect lady?"

That made me smile. "I think I could fend you off. The question is, would I?"

Her laugh was soft and deep, and right then looking into her eyes I wasn't sure that I could fend her off. She looked down at and toyed with the button on my shirt. I inhaled about to speak, and the scent of her perfume hit me. It smelled like a sun-warmed meadow of wildflowers, sweet, spicy, and very much her.

"Stay, please." I implored.

She pulled me down and answered with her kiss. She stopped toying with the button and undid it, then slid down to the next. It didn't take long before we divested ourselves of our clothing and slipped beneath the sheets.

"I don't know what it is but I can't seem to keep my clothes on around you." Megan laughed.

I kissed her, our tongues danced, our hands roamed. "I seem to have the same problem around you." Our bodies melted together, she ran her hand up my chest as I wrapped her in my arms. We kissed and explored as the hour faded. I kissed my way down her neck. "If I knew necking was going to be this much fun I would have started doing it a decade ago."

Megan laughed, a soft breathy sound that made my heart swell. She kissed my temple and the top of my head as I worked slowly down to her chest. I rolled over and she fell back onto the sheets as I kissed my way down her chest. I stopped and lifted my head looking at the pale skin tipped with soft pink. I looked up at her and she was smiling down at me. "You are so incredibly beautiful." I said as I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth, kissing it deeply, teasing the tip with my tongue. Megan let out a sigh and pressed upward. I felt her fingers running through my hair as she pressed me to her breast. I slid my hand across her stomach, she took it in hers and guided it up to her other breast. I felt her lips against the top of my head. I kissed my way down her stomach, her leg raised and she tilted her hips towards me. I nuzzled the soft hair between her legs and shifted myself taking her knee and lifting it over my body, opening her to me. I looked up across her body, her eyes had a yearning in them. She brought her knee up and I kissed the inside of her thigh.

"I used to daydream about this." My voice sounded harsh and needful to my ears.

"Really?" She perked up a bit and her legs parted further. "Far be it from me to get between a man and his dreams." The sly smile faded quickly when I leaned down and gave her a long taste, flicking my tongue upward. Megan gasped and her fingers laced into my hair taking hold as I explored. Her fingers guided gently as I learned what she liked. She writhed under my tongue, her moans rose in pitch and I knew it was time. I slipped my fingers into her as I caressed her clit with my tongue. Her fingers tightened, pulling me harder against her as her hips rose pressing herself against me.

She cried out as her orgasm washed over her. Breathy moans escaped her lips as her body shook, her thighs gripped my head denying me any escape. Her body began to relax and I heard her gasping for breath as I cleaned up the mess I had made of her. She went completely slack and melted into the sheets and I began tracing my way back up her body with my lips. I glanced up and her face was turned to the side, eyes closed, her chest heaved with the deep breaths she took and I took her nipple into my mouth sucking hard. She let out a gasp and turned to look at me through half-lidded eyes with smoldering intensity. She was still breathing hard as she wiggled out from beneath me and dug through the nightstand drawer. I massaged her ass, my fingers digging into the flesh.

"I dreamed so often of seeing this when you had your back to us." I gave her a quick little spank and she grinned over her shoulder at me. She handed me the condom and swung completely over onto her stomach raising her ass in the air. She swept her hair over her shoulder and looked back at me, then down at my cock which was rock hard.

"Is that how you pictured me? Bent over my desk, skirt up panties around my knees. Did you picture pounding that hard cock of yours into me? How about showing me what went through that dirty little mind of yours."

Her talk pushed me over the edge and I did just as she described. My hands held her hips as I drove my cock into her in a single push making her yelp in surprise.

"Tell me!" She moaned.

"I did!" I gasped. "I wanted to pull your hips to me and drive my cock into you like this. Grab your hair and pull your head back and ride you like a stallion."

"Do it!"

I gathered her hair and pulled it back gently, her head coming back with it. She began moaning with every thrust. She pawed her way up the headboard rising up as her head came back. I reached around her chest and took her breast, pinching the nipple, tugging at it. Megan began to cry out again.

"What happened next Paul? You finally have me where you want me. Show me!" I latched onto her neck with my mouth kissing hard as my hips kept thrusting into her. I ran my hand down her stomach to find her own hand between her legs. She grabbed mine and drew it down showing me how she wanted her clit rubbed as I thrust into her.

"Let go, cum for me one more time." I gasped in her ear. I reduced my pressure and rubbed quicker and her body shook as her second orgasm tore through her. As soon as I felt her squirm, she tightened down on me and I felt my own orgasm explode from me. I drove my hips forward lifting her as I did and drained every last bit of energy I had into her. Her body relaxed and I let go of her hair and held her before she fell over.

Megan began laughing between gasps for breath. "See what a command of language can do for you?"

I began chuckling as I leaned back slipping free from her. "Did you minor in communication? Because you definitely got through to me."

She turned slightly and crawled towards the edge of the bed. "Oh shit!" I heard the panic in her voice as she reached between her legs and came back with visibly wet fingers. Her head swung to look at my cock. She leaned down and lifted gently noting the bulge at the tip of the condom.

"What?" I asked, worried by her tone.

"I'm so wet I thought it broke." She began laughing. "I'm soaked nearly to my knees, stud." She grinned up at me before putting her foot on the floor, not trusting herself as she put the other down while holding my arm.