A Serendipitous Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm guessing that's a good sign?" I laughed. She pulled me towards her by my arm and kissed me, her tongue freely tangled with mine. She swayed and I took her in my arms to balance her.

"I never thought of myself of the swooning type." She grinned at me and I kissed her forehead. "Let's get cleaned up. I don't want to sleep covered in sweat, despite how much fun it was getting this way. Go ahead and get the water running. I'm going to call Ruby and tell her not to wait up."

I grinned and kissed her before doing as she asked. I disposed of the condom and started the shower.

I heard Megan raise her voice on the phone and I leaned towards the doorway.

"No you don't need to come rescue me." She chuckled. "I'm fine, sore, but fine." There was a pause. "Can you call and cancel tomorrow for me? I'm not going to recover overnight. I'm sure by morning I'll have a hickey the size of a plum, maybe more than one. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

She didn't come to the bath straight away so I peeked through the crack in the door. She stood there fingering the bracelet. I could only see her in profile but she wasn't smiling, she seemed angry. She flipped her wrist and unhooked it and laid it back in the box and closed it. She turned and I ducked away from the door and checked the shower temperature. The door opened a moment later and she stepped in standing in front of the vanity and began twisting her hair up and clamped it to the top of her head with a large clip.

"You didn't start without me?"

"Nope. I'm a gentleman, ladies first." She walked past me and held her hand out testing the water. She held her hand out to me for balance and stepped over the edge into the spray.

She moaned as the hot water cascaded over her shoulder and I stepped in behind her and began soaping her shoulders, and rubbing her neck. She moaned again and leaned back into my hands. I began humming as I worked slowly massaging her neck and shoulders, working my way down her back. I knelt and worked down both legs, and up between them.

"Gently." She begged, I looked up and she tilted her head back and let out a nearly breathless laugh.

"You're a woman of contrasts."

"Oh?" She glanced down around her hip, awaiting an explanation.

"One moment you're begging to be ridden hard, and only a short while later your asking to be cuddled like a kitten." I finished her legs and stood expecting her to turn but she just leaned back and lifted her arms wrapping them around my neck.

"It would seem you didn't read much in the way of literary smut like I did." She chuckled. "Some women like exactly like that."

I smiled as her cheek brushed mine and I turned to kiss it. I resumed humming and began working down her chest taking care around the nipples that I'd tormented only minutes earlier. I worked my way down her torso and glanced sideways to find a soft expression on her face, her eyes locked in a thousand mile stare. I didn't want to disturb her reverie as I drifted lower going as gently as possible. Her arms slid past my head, her hand turning my face to hers as she spun around our lips meeting in a crushing kiss. Her hand ran down my arm searching until she found the washcloth in my hand and pulled it free. She side-stepped and pushed me under the spray of the shower head with a giggle.

"My turn." She took the cloth and lathered it up again and worked her way gently over my face, the smile on her face faded to another thoughtful stare, as she moved down to my chest her eyes followed. She didn't speak and I didn't intrude on her thoughts. Once she was finished she let out a laugh.

"There you go rising to the occasion again."

"I know, I'm kind of impressed myself." I took the handheld and rinsed us both off and we stepped out and dried off.

She took me back to bed and rolled across my chest kissing me at length before settling on my chest, her head tucked under my chin. Sleep found us both quickly. The early morning found us entwined again. There was a desperation in our lovemaking, a desire to embed the memory of our time together. I know I wasn't the only one that felt it as we exhausted ourselves into a stupor once more.

I came awake and immediately grasped for Megan who wasn't in bed.

She walked out of the bathroom and over to where her bag was and pulled out a pair of panties. I laughed.

"You came prepared?" I wrapped my robe around me.

She blushed. "I had a feeling I wasn't going to keep them on. I was right." She snugged the new pair into place and smiled at me, her face taking on that soft look again. "I should go and let you pack up."

I felt a small crack in my heart and gave her back a wan smile. "Yeah I have to still catch the train home. I didn't want to drive down and park my car for a week."

She got her dress and slipped it back on. I moved towards her. "Let me." I said reaching for the zipper. I lifted it slowly watching the smooth skin disappear. I kissed her shoulder when I reached the top. She turned to face me.

"I want to thank you for such a wonderful time." Her eyes were suddenly cool, her manner stiff.

"I think that's my line considering the circumstances." I felt like I was punched in the gut as the emotions evaporated and it came down to business. I walked over to the pouch I'd left on the dresser and opened it removing an envelope. I brought it back to her and handed it to her. "I assumed... I hope it's enough?"

At first she looked surprised, her expression stiffened again and she looked away slipping it into her bag. "I'm sure it's fine." She bent and slipped on her shoes.

I felt suddenly unsure and took a deep breath. "I'd like to see you again."

"I've been thinking, and that may not be a good idea." She stood up and slipped her bag over her shoulder. She crossed her arms but wouldn't look at me for a moment. "I don't think it would be a good idea." She murmured again. I lifted her chin to look up at me. "It's been really nice getting reacquainted and all."

She inhaled sharply as I kissed her. I didn't want her to leave and I felt that she didn't want to go either. She squeezed my arms then pushed me away.

"I should go." She turned toward the door, glancing back at me with a weak smile before closing the door behind her.