A Serendipitous Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I totally agree." He gasped and I felt his hips rise to bury himself in me with every last inch. I began to rock slowly. His hands moved to my hips to guide me. I leaned forward putting my weight on my hands as I sped up. Paul let out a moan that was pure encouragement.

"You like that do you, when I drive my pussy down on your thick cock?" I asked.

"Oh God yes!"

"Tell me." I gasped.

"You're so gorgeous, far beyond my fantasies, and you fuck like a demoness trying to barter for my soul."

I laughed at that. "So I'm evil? I thought I was your sweater clad angel."

"I'm not going to lie, you look even better out of the sweaters." He brought his hands up and stilled my swinging breasts with his large hands, brushing the nipples with his thumbs. I felt the molten heat deep inside of me swirl at his firm but gentle touch. He reached up and cupped my cheeks and dragged me down to his lips. I lost purchase and just lay down on his chest as we kissed. "May I?"

I had no idea what he was asking but I nodded anyway. His hands slid back down and took me by the hips rolling me off to the side. He rolled over me and I felt his leg pushing mine wide and he entered me again going agonizingly slow.

"You were an angel then and you still are." He said, his voice soft. He looked into my eyes as he began pushing into me with deep strokes. "You're proof that prayers get answered." I felt my eyes welling up as he spoke.

"It may have been seemed like only puppy love back then, but it's so much more than that."

I felt the tear break free and run down my temple into my hair. He saw it too and stopped.

"Am I hurting you?"

I just looked at the warmth in his eyes and shook my head. I took his head in my hands and pulled his lips to mine kissing him deeply. He began driving his hips forward harder and I met his every thrust pressing into it. He moaned again.

"That's it lover, give it to me." I whispered and kissed him again. He thrust so hard I moved up on the bed and he went rigid and cried out as he poured himself into me. At some point I wrapped my legs around him and now I held on for dear life as I wanted all of him. He was shaking and started to relax and I pulled him down onto me to rest. We both lay there trying to catch our breath.

I cursed myself inwardly. That's something I would say to some of my clients if they were having a tough time. I felt a sudden jolt of emotion. I would never be worthy of his love. I was nothing but a bought experience to him now. I'm not the girl you bring home to meet your family, not anymore. His cheek brushed mine and he must have felt the tears. He moved suddenly lifting himself and looking down at me.

"What's wrong Meg? Did I hurt you?" He withdrew slowly separating us and my heart yearned for him to stay. I didn't want to lose our connection. He slipped to the side and bundled me against his shoulder. "You're okay." He said, trying to sound soothing. His hands ran gently up and down my back as I nuzzled his neck and tried to stop crying.

"When you can, please, tell me what's wrong."

I sniffled and knew I'd better get it out before he looked me in the eye again.

"I'm sorry. I just wish things had worked out... differently." I let him chew on that a moment.

"I'm just glad I found you again."

"It has to bother you how you found me. Be honest Paul." He went quiet again. "Your Buttercup is nothing but a whore." I hissed. He recoiled and looked at me and took my jaw in his grip.

"Don't you ever say that again." His brow was creased in what I first thought was anger but showed itself as concern. He kissed me with such force I lost my breath. "Ever! Do you hear me?"

I was adrift. Didn't he see me for what I was, just a plaything for wealthy men? I was nothing more than that. I broke his gaze and looked down. He gently took my chin, lifting it so I was gazing into his eyes again.

"Answer me!" He growled.

"I.. I promise." I looked at him, my mouth hung open. He released my chin and kissed me again.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but I'm still in love with you. It's as if my heart took up where it left off years ago as if no time had passed."

The shock must have been evident on my face.

"Did you think you were so easily forgettable?" He asked, a little smile lifted the corners of his mouth.

I blinked back tears. "I figured you would move on, maybe meet girls your own age." I let out a breathy laugh at that. "That's usually how crushes work."

"I wasn't crushing on you, I was in love."

I looked up at him, my eyes looking into his and only finding the purest sincerity.

"How could you have known what love was back then?" I sounded skeptical even to myself. He just shook his head.

"You just know."

"What if we had never met again?" I asked.

He sighed and looked down. "I don't know. The truth is I ended up doing what I did because I thought I'd never get close enough to anyone to do the deed. I wanted to get it over with, you know? So I arranged to get the hurdle that was my virginity out of the way, and there you were." He let out snort and the corner of his mouth lifted.

"What do we do now?" I wanted him to tell me what to do because I wasn't sure myself. I wanted him to tell me I was all done and we'd figure things out. I felt the tears slip free again. He thumbed them away and pulled me against his shoulder again.

"If you don't think I've spent the last few days wondering the same thing you're crazier than I am." I felt his chest rise as he laughed, his breath tickled my ear.

"I went through a hundred scenarios if not more how to ask you to quit what you were doing knowing full well I have no right. I wondered if you even wanted to for that matter. I felt like that second day, you were there because you wanted to be with me, and then you admitted that. I was flying so high."

I took a deep breath to speak but he continued.

"I wondered if you could ever feel about me the way I still feel about you."

"I do, and that scares the shit out of me." I said. I turned and kissed his chest. "Don't take this personally, but you stink." I giggled and tilted my face up to his and bent and kissed me.

"Well I was on my way to the shower when I was assaulted by a wild cat."

"Meow." I gave his chin a little lick. He laughed.

"I'm going to need more of a washing than that. I could use a hand after expending the last of my energy." He slipped out from under me and sat up on the edge of the bed. The muscles in his back rippled as he stretched.

"Very well indeed Mr. Lawrence." I muttered as he stood.

"What's that?" He turned as I was admiring his ass.

I grinned and slipped out of bed standing next to him and ran my hand up the object of my admiration. "I was just waxing poetic on how well you've, matured. Come on." I gave him a little slap on the ass to get him moving. He took my hand and pulled me along with him.

"It's not as big as the hotel but I'm sure if we snuggle together we'll fit."

"I think you have ulterior motives."

He only laughed as he drew me through the doorway of the bath and turned on the water. We relaxed under the water, hands, lips, tongues exploring. I felt like a musical instrument in his hands and he was a particularly adept student. The more we were together the more we made beautiful sounds, hums, soft moans, quick gasps, and cries of passion.

He wrapped me in a towel and took one off the shelf for himself. I watched as he patted himself dry and my mouth went as dry as his skin became. He wrapped it around his waist and looked at me just holding the towel around myself.

"Need help?" His smile held depths of meaning.

I found myself biting my lip and giving him a little nod as I let the towel slip off shoulders and hand it to him.

"You look positively feral." He said looking into my eyes.

"I am getting hungry." I gave him a little smile.

"I hope you mean for food. I'm not sure I could go on otherwise." He laughed.

"Then you'd better be careful where you rub, and how." I grinned as he toweled me off, squatting down to dry my legs. He leaned forward and kissed me at the cleft of my legs rubbing his nose in the soft curls.

"As much as I'd love to have you for lunch I was thinking of something more mundane like a sandwich and maybe slicing into that cake."

We found our way back into the bedroom where I pulled on my clothes on, feeling oddly self conscious as he watched my every move. He tugged a fresh tee over his head and followed up with boxers and a pair of shorts. I saw him looking at the bedside clock before turning.

"Let's see what I can scare up to feed you besides cake." I padded barefoot behind him into the small galley kitchen and he grabbed a banana off a bunch and peeled it taking a huge bite before setting it on the counter. He tugged open the refrigerator door and started pulling things out and before long we were having sandwiches. "Sorry about the lack of a table. I usually eat at my desk or in front of the TV. There isn't much room in here for one anyway."

"This is fine. I usually do the same."

"So," he started hesitantly. "What was the plan for today?"

I looked down at my lap for a long moment. "I didn't really have one. I..." I let out a sigh. "I wanted to see you again." My voice sounded timid, almost eager for him to feel the same. "I didn't know if you would want to see me ever again, knowing what you know now." I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked down at the hand on my leg. My fingertips turning white from the tense grip I had on my shin. His fingers lifted my chin turning my face to his and he kissed me. It was painfully soft and sweet, and I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Soon another joined it and I was weeping.

"Hey." He whispered and pulled me into his lap, laying back against the sofa holding him to me like a child. "What's wrong?"

I pulled myself together as best as I could. "I never thought..." I swallowed hard. "I mean I figured I'd be done with all of this long before I..." I tried to finish and the tears began again and I buried my face in his chest. I felt him kissing the top of my head.

"I think I know. You thought you'd be done with... well, done before you went on with your life?"

I just nodded and wondered how the hell he could know and be so empathetic. He wasn't like anyone I'd known before.

"Life is what happens to us while we're making other plans." He murmured into my hair. I lifted my head slowly.

"Paul, what is it you want? Be honest."

He looked at me a long moment. "I want to get to know you better. I want to fill in the blanks of the past decade. I want you."

He didn't even hesitate with his reply and I was a little awed. I nodded, a fresh tear warmed my cheek. "I'm done then."

I didn't expect the smile but it was like the sun coming out after a storm as it spread across his face. I smiled and felt his hands in my hair as he pulled me to him and kissed me with such soul baring sincerity it left me breathless.

He's awakened the feeling of need deep inside of me. I'd nearly forgotten what it was and now that it's awake I craved it. I hadn't felt it in years but now that the barrier was broken it filled me. He tried breaking the kiss and I leaned in to keep us together.

"Mmm, hmm." He gasped and laughed. "I had something else to ask you."

I leaned back and looked into his eyes.

"Did you want a piece of cake?"

"Seriously?" I laughed. "I'm in your lap making out with you like I'm performing a tonsillectomy and you want cake?"

"Well I didn't just want to jump in and ask if you wanted to meet my parents tonight and freak you out."

My eyes went wide.

"You see, I was headed back to Hartford today. My folks want to take me out to dinner for my birthday and I was thinking maybe you'd like to join me, us I mean."

I sat straddling his lap my hands to my cheeks. "What the hell are we going to tell them?"

"That we went to school together?" He shrugged.

"That's not going to work on your mother." I laughed. "We'll need to work out more details than that."

"We've got a two hour drive to figure it out. Also she warned me, no jeans." He said tapping his fingertips on my thigh.

"My place is on the way, I'm sure I can scrub up before the last leg of the trip. We'll have to leave soon though."

"Cake and run?"

"Okay, but you're the birthday boy. I'll get it." I stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened the box and lifted the cake out and poked the candle I'd bought into the top and lit it. I started singing happy birthday to him and walked out to where he was sitting and set it on the coffee table in front of him. I ran back into the kitchen and grabbed the plates and utensils. "Okay, make a wish." He looked at me with the biggest doe eyes I've seen.

"I don't need to, it already came true." He licked his thumb, reached out and pinched the wick snuffing out the flame.

"You're damned lucky I have a sweet tooth or I'd jump over this table and tackle you right now."

A silly grin plastered his face as I knelt down and began cutting the cake. He snatched the candle and licked the frosting off the base.

"Don't wear that out I have plans for it later." I said without looking up.