A Serendipitous Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

"Hi!" I called out.

"In here dear!" Mom called out from the kitchen. I turned and saw her standing at the counter making coffee. That was normal if I came early, we always had coffee. "How are you doing Megan? Are you getting a lot of work in New York this summer?"

"Mom." I said getting her attention. "This is my friend Paul." Her head whipped around quickly at that.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Duval." He spoke from behind my shoulder.

"Oh! Hello." Mom was flustered, and suddenly began assessing her appearance, patting her hair in place and throwing me a look of derision for bringing someone home without warning her so she could look her best. She walked up and gave me a quick hug and shook Paul's proffered hand. "Come in, come in. Your father is probably napping in the recliner under the Sunday paper."

Mom reached around the back of the recliner as she walked into the small living room. "Phil, Megan is here with a friend."

"Oh?" He rustled the newspaper in his lap and folded and tossed it on the floor next to the chair before standing.

"Hi Dad." I took his slim frame into a hug. He felt frail but his arms hadn't lost all of their strength as the held me tight.

"Megan, you're a sight for sore eyes. We haven't seen you in a few months."

"Dad this is Paul Lawrence, a friend of mine." I stepped aside and watched his expression as Paul stepped up hand out. Dad's eyes lit up at the sight of him, a bigger smile spread across his face.

"Nice to meet you Paul. Have a seat." He pointed to the sofa next to him.

"Come and give me a hand with coffee." Mom gave me a little tug towards the kitchen. Once we were beyond earshot. "New beau? You could have let us know before just dropping in like this."

I was a bit surprised since she wasn't normally so disagreeable.

"No, I mean, well yes." I said innocently. "We went to school together. I bumped into him while I was in New York and we sort of hit it off."

"I'm sorry dear." She apologized and kissed my cheek. "It's just been rough at work and dealing with your father this past week. If I'm not here to keep an eye on him he'll be off with Ken the maintenance man working on a busted pipe. Which he did this week." She opened the cupboard and started pulling out coffee cups. "So tell me about Paul."

"There's not a lot more to tell. He's a computer engineer, he lives in White Plains. We had dinner with his parents last night for his birthday." I shrugged and opened the refrigerator to get the milk. Mom didn't say anything for a long moment as she set the cups on a tray. "What?" I was a little annoyed myself now. She turned wide-eyed to look at me.

"What do you mean?"

"There's something you're not saying."

"I'm just saying it would have been nice to know you were seeing someone. It's been a long time and we were beginning to wonder." Her aloof response was no surprise. She had been giving me not so subtle hints about being single after thirty for a while now.

"So I introduce you to Paul and you're giving me grief now?"

"How long have you two been seeing one another?"

"A few weeks." I exaggerated. "Does that matter? I wasn't quite ready to 'bring him home' just yet, but we were in town for his birthday last night, and I hadn't seen you or dad in a little while. Please don't make a huge thing out of this. We're just getting to know one another again after a long time."

She picked up the tray with the coffee and gestured behind me with a nod. I got out of the way and she went ahead into the living room setting it on the table. I walked around and sat next to Paul.

"Well your young man here just told me his intentions and I've given him my blessing."

I knew my dad's sense of humor and gave him a shrewd look as he and Paul laughed.

"Funny dad, hilarious."

"Paul here tells me you two were old schoolmates. Why is this the first time we've met?"

I took a deep breath, ready for the interrogation.

"Oh that's probably my fault." Paul cut in. "We never dated or anything. I was too shy to even talk to her back then."

"It took you long enough to get over it." Dad replied.

"Don't I know it." Paul laughed.

"Megan tells me you're a computer engineer. That sounds fascinating." Mom chirped up as she began pouring coffee.

"I think it is. I mean they're everywhere these days, and people are slowly starting to bring them into their homes. Education, entertainment, there are so many applications it blows my mind sometimes. Right now we're working on a chip that's more than twice as fast as the one we made a year ago."

"Fascinating, but what would people do with one of those contraptions at home."

"People are already using them to go online to the Internet and communicate. Libraries are starting to digitize so you can look up information as it comes out rather than having an outdated set of encyclopedias around."

"Sounds like a good long term investment. I can't imagine they'll go away anytime soon." Dad said.

"No, if anything companies are competing to make everything computer based. We already handle air traffic control, weather forecasting, manufacturing, and a lot of other things. I only see it getting bigger from here on out."

"Demand means for lucrative business I imagine."

"I'd say I'm doing well enough." Paul said with a little smirk.

Paul charmed them like he did me and made it seem so effortless. When prompted by mom he downplayed our budding relationship saying that we were just catching up with each other and hit it off while still seeming pretty serious, but with no commitments for me to panic about. He got extra points in my book for that.

When we were back in the car and headed for the highway I decided to needle him. "I can't believe how effortlessly you put my folks at ease. I thought you weren't good with people?"

"How do I put this? The only woman I was attracted to in that room wasn't someone new to me."

"Very well put." I laughed. I slid my hand over to his lap and gave his thigh a squeeze. I slid my fingers a little further and felt his cock coming to life in his slacks. "What have we here?"

"Vixen."

"You have no idea." I reached into my purse and pulled out a elastic and began whipping my hair into a ponytail. He glanced sideways with a curious look. I slid my hand across his lap again and began rubbing him through his slacks.

"Is this a good idea?"

"Is what a good idea?" I turned on him with a big grin.

He glanced down at his lap and back at me quickly.

"How good a driver are you? Do you think you can keep it on the road?" I reached over and unzipped his fly. I was glad he was a tall guy and his seat was back a bit. I fished his half hard cock out and began stroking it.

"Good enough to stay on the road under normal conditions." He panted as he firmed up in my hand quickly and challenged him.

"Good. Let's see how you do with a little distraction. Do me a favor and keep your eyes on the road. I don't want this to be how they find me if we crash." I leaned over and took the tip of him in my mouth and heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Thank God for cruise control." He said and I let out a little giggle as I licked his cock. I jerked sharply at the sound of an air horn right behind me and realized that someone looking through the window was going to see me face down, ass up, in the passenger seat. I felt tugging at the back of my dress and the warmth of the sun hit my ass as Paul's hand gave it a squeeze, showing me off to some trucker.

"You jerk." I said laughing before I swallowed his cock. His fingers dug into the flesh of my ass and it was turning me on in return.

"Be glad I can't get the top of that dress down. I'd do it."

I lifted my head off his cock. "Absolutely not. I think he's getting enough of a show staring at my ass."

"He's keeping pace very well."

"I bet he is." I sucked Paul's cock harder, bobbing quicker, knowing he wouldn't be able to last long. I wondered if he had a limit because we hadn't found it yet. I slowed and licked the tip clean. "Is he still watching?"

"Of course he is. I bet your ass looks amazing from his angle. Too bad you wore these." He gave a little tug on my panties.

"They're cute enough for him to enjoy. This sure isn't how they look in the Vicki's catalog." I laughed and continued on Paul's cock. His hand had slid back up from my ass and rested on my neck massaging the muscles. The fact that he noticed and cared that this wasn't the most comfortable position made my heart beat a little quicker. "Come for me Paul. Shoot your load down my throat." I teased before increasing my pace. He moaned and I felt his hand in my hair grasping my ponytail. He moaned, his legs tensed, and I felt his hot splash hit the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly draining him of everything I could. After a thorough cleaning I slipped his cock back into his slacks and gave it a little pat.

"Is it safe to sit up?"

"He's still right there."

"Where are we?"

"Just coming into Danbury."

"You just came in Danbury." I reached behind me and pulled my dress back down and sat up and tried to straighten myself out without looking out the side window. The air horn went off again and I laughed. I shrugged the right shoulder of my dress strap off and pulled it down showing my right breast and looked up at him and blew him a kiss as I tugged and pinched the nipple. The air horn went off with several short blasts and I tucked myself back into my dress, righting the strap.

I felt the car accelerate and Paul wove through traffic leaving the trucker in our dust.

"I bet he's going to enjoy cranking one out later." I said waggling my fist back and forth.

Paul looked over at me and busted out laughing. He laughed longer than I expected and I wondered what tickled his funny bone.

"What?"

He shook his head and took a deep breath. "You. I would never have imagined you ever saying anything like that before this week. You were so..."

"What, straight laced, uptight, a prude?"

"No... yes. You just seemed like such a nice girl."

"Oh honey, I can be a very nice girl when I'm supposed to be. I also know how to be naughty when the time is right." I laughed.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers