A Serendipitous Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,671 Followers

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Would she laugh, be impressed, I had so many emotions running through my mind as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled my boxers down and kicked them aside. A guttural moan of approval rose from her throat as she looked up at me. I saw the sheen of moisture on her fingertips as she beckoned me with a single curl. I felt my heart pounding in my chest and my cock bob in urgent desire to jump her. I squeezed my hands and crushed the box of condoms I'd palmed.

"Shit." I started to fumble, trying to open the box.

"Uh uh, not yet." She patted the bed beside her. "Come here and lay down." She scooted over a bit giving me room to lay down next to her. She rolled on her side and nuzzled her face beneath my chin, her hands roaming over my chest. She lifted my arm and put it around her shoulders and kissed my collar bone. "You're so tense. Relax, you're in bed with a naked girl, who if I must admit is pretty good looking."

I chuckled. "That's an understatement."

"Well act like your enjoying it then." She laughed and leaned up to place a kiss on my jaw. I tilted ever so slightly and took her lips with mine and she let out a soft moan of approval. Her hand slid across my chest and squeezed my bicep before taking my hand and placing it on her hip. Her hand slipped between us sliding down my stomach. "Exploration is encouraged." She said in a breathy gasp between kisses. I went stiff when her hand slid over my rigid cock. "Relax. This is the only thing that should be stiff." She let out another hum of approval as her hand enveloped my cock and gave it a light squeeze before stroking it gently. My hand had slipped around her hip and rubbed her ass, the roundness filling my hand and I gave it a another squeeze. The feeling of it making my heart race. How many times I had thought of being in this very position. I tried to pull her to me. Her hand slipped between us keeping us apart. She reached behind her hip taking my hand in hers, she brought it to her lips kissing the palm before setting it on her breast.

"It feels like I'm making your fantasies come true. All those daydreams you had as you stared glassy-eyed to the front and didn't hear a word I said." Her face split into a huge grin which changed quickly as her eyes screwed shut and she bit her lip as my thumb found her nipple and began rubbing it in gentle circles. I leaned forward taking it in my mouth and licked the tip before sucking gently on it. My hand roamed down her torso as her leg rose and she laid it over my own giving me room to explore. I was amazed at the heat and damp as my fingers slipped over her soft skin. I pressed upward rubbing her folds.

"You're so wet."

"You did that." She kissed the top of my head as I let my fingers explore. "Keep going." She urged. I slid my middle finger down further pressing between her lips and into her. She was melting, the strong scent of her arousal reached my nose. I leaned forward taking her nipple into my mouth again as I stroked my finger up and down. Her hips writhed under me, her hands running up through my hair as she pressed me to her breast. "You're a quick study." Her hand skimmed my wrist, pulling my hand away. "Not like this. I want you inside me."

"Now?" I asked, my voice sounding hopeful even to me.

I looked up to see her grinning. "Let's take the edge off first, shall we?" She pushed my shoulder until I lay flat on the bed. She rolled over me and began kissing her way down my chest. I knew what she was about to do and tried to think of anything to keep me from going off instantly. I felt my damp fingertips and brought them to my mouth as hers made their way past my stomach. Her fingers took me gently in hand as I tasted her for the first time. The musky, salty, sweetness was the best dessert I'd ever had and I very much wanted more. My mind went blank as I felt her lips kiss up the length of my cock. "What are you thinking about?" She asked and kissed down the underside of my cock and licked one of my balls taking it between her lips.

"I'm thinking about anything that will keep me from exploding right now." I gasped.

I ran my hand up the soft skin of her back and neck and she moved to my other ball and sucked gently.

"Really? Because that's exactly what I'm trying to bring about." Her fingers began stroking me with a firm grip. "No girl wants a guy who pumps and dumps in a few strokes. So this first one has got to go now before this baby is buried deep inside of me." She took the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip, her hand stroked faster. I gasped, and she must have felt me stiffen. She took me out of her mouth and kept stroking as I came. My orgasm hit me hard shooting upward and landing on my chest with a loud splat. She slowed her hand as she kissed the underside of my cock, draining it of every last bit. She let me go, but my cock was still straight up and hard as a rock. She sat up and swung a leg over mine straddling my thighs.

"How many times did you do that thinking about this?" She ran her hand slowly down her naked body. "The very thought of being here right now."

"I went through a lot of socks as a teen." I said laughing, taking gulps of air to slow my breathing. Her fingers circled the base of my cock in a very firm grip, her other hand stroked my balls.

"Well I think it's time to make those dreams a reality. Don't you?"

I nodded. "I think so."

She looked down at my cock directing her comment to it. "Stay with me, don't go away." She slid off the bed and disappeared into the bath. I heard the water run and she came back with a washcloth and towel and cleaned up the mess on my chest, giving my cock a thorough cleaning too. She tossed the towels on the nightstand and reached for the condoms. She quickly tore open the box and pulled one free placing the corner of it between her teeth. She took my cock in hand and stroked it, though it hadn't gone soft. She reached up and pulled the condom packet, tearing the side of it open before freeing it and unrolling it over my cock.

"I don't know who's going to enjoy this more, you or me." The corner of her mouth lifted as she leaned forward and dropped the packet on the open box and turned to kiss me. I followed her hand and saw the little alarm clock on the nightstand. Our time was coming to an end and I sorely didn't want it to end, ever.

"Would you mind awfully if I were to be on top for our first time?" Her fingers stroked my balls gently as she kissed my chin.

I only shook my head no as I looked up at her beautiful face, her cheeks flushed pink, her blue eyes dark and sultry. I took her cheeks in my hands and kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing. She shifted forward slightly and reached between us taking me in hand before she lifted her hips and placed me at her opening. She sat up and smiled and pointed down between us as she lowered herself onto my cock.

"Dear God that feels good." She said as she settled grinding her hips down onto mine. The warmth embrace of her was heaven. I ran my hands up her thighs to her hips gripping her and lifting my hips. "So eager." She let out a breathy laugh. She ground her hips down on me again as I ran one hand up to her breast.

"You're so beautiful, and so soft. I never knew."

She leaned forward drawing my kiss up to her. "You keep that up and we'll be going through that entire box."

"Promise?"

She laughed and began to rock her hips slowly, grinding down on my pubic bone with every stroke.

"I like the feel of your hands on my body." I took the cue and ran my hands up to her breasts stroking them as she rocked back and forth more quickly. Her nipples slipped between my fingers as I massaged her breasts. Her mouth opened and a soft gasp escaped as her eyes screwed shut. I watched as she slipped her hand between us and began stroking herself and I slid my hand down her body.

"Let me."

She took my hand turning it so my thumb was against her clit and nodded. "There!" I began drawing tight circles, and she leaned back holding onto my knees as I stroked her. She pumped harder and I felt my climax quickly approach. Her body glistened with perspiration in the dim light as she rode me hard. I pinched her nipple giving it a tug and she cried out, her body went rigid, her hips flexing against me pushing me over the edge. I lifted my hips and came for the second time that evening.

"Don't stop!" Her hand pressed into mine and I kept massaging her clit in tight circles as she shuddered above me. She gasped, her hips ground down one last time before she fell forward. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath, it sounded the same for Megan. She straightened her legs and reclined on my chest for a few moments longer before lifting herself off me and sliding onto the sheets beside me.

Her half lidded eyes crinkled at the corners and she smiled at me. "Good?"

My eyes went wide with surprise. "You were amazing! Was I?"

She chuckled and nodded. "You must have studied a lot for this day. Have you been hanging around the back of the video store?" I must have blushed because she laughed harder and rolled up onto her elbow and leaned down to kiss me again. "You learned well. Now go get rid of that and wash up again. I need cuddle time."

I did as she commanded and looked at the clock as I lay down next to her again. She slid up against me and pulled my arm around her shoulders before laying her head on my chest.

"You know, this is nearly as good as the sex." She ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. I couldn't disagree with her, I was in heaven just laying beside her, her soft warmth pressed into my side, the weight of her head laying on my chest. This was what I dreamed of when I watched old romantic movies on late night cable fade to black. I felt the soft brush of her breath on my chest as she lay quiet.

"I know you said three hours on the phone," I said softly, "but would you stay the night?"

Megan lifted her head to look at me, setting her chin on the back of her hand as the wry grin spread across her full lips.

"I was half joking about emptying the box, but now you've got me thinking about it." She blushed and covered her smile.

"I'll cover whatever the cost..." I started and she put her fingers over my mouth.

"Paul, we may not have seen each other for twelve years, but we're not complete strangers."

"Thirteen." I corrected with a grin of my own. She groaned and covered her eyes again before she laughed.

"Are you sure you want to spend more time with this tired, broken down old lady?"

That caused me to start laughing. "You think one night is going to be enough for all the fantasies I had about you?"

Member389
Member389
1,671 Followers
12