A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final member of that harem, Delilah -- her chosen rather than given name -- the former sex-worker, dominatrix and all round goddess of lust, was in London, but Matt hadn't seen her for three days. The city had been her home before he had mind-controlled her and made her his concubine and she had many associates and acquaintances (Matt was not sure she really had friends) to catch up with.

It was only a brief visit for her anyway, as she was married to Niki and would be flying out to Romania soon to be with her wife prior to Matt's wedding. Like all his girls she was bi-sexual, although in her case it had been true even before he had mind-controlled her; with the others he had amended their sexuality to suit himself. To be fair, that seemed to be something none of them now regretted. They all loved their harem sisters every bit as much as they did their Master.

The first thing that went wrong for Matt was the impending pandemic. His wealth largely came from Albrecht Haller, to whom he had sold the secrets of his mind control technique. But Matt had found relying on Haller to be increasingly uncomfortable, especially when the latter had implanted 'back-door' control words to use Matt's own harem to spy on him. They had patched that issue up, mainly because Matt had no real choice, but he had been seeking a means to financial independence ever since.

He had two viable schemes. The first, which was already in place, was renting out the five magnificent properties he owned to high-net wealth guests. The second, which promised to be even more lucrative once he got it off the ground, was an addiction treatment centre for rich women, where he would leverage his mind control technique as a guaranteed cure, on the payment of suitably enormous fees.

However, the measures that would be associated with the public health response to this new coronavirus looked likely to put paid to both of these businesses, in the short term at least. Holidays and health spas were going to be off the agenda of most people for a while and Matt would be back to his dependence on Haller. Even Matt's immediate plans for the wedding and assembling his harem from across the world were looking shaky if travel bans became an issue.

However, things were about to get much, much worse for him and his harem.

*****

Matthew Mitchell was lying on the bed in the luxurious Hilton hotel suite he had booked for their stay. Georgia, his blonde, sexy and highly intelligent PA, who he had stolen from a promising science career at Oxford University, was lying naked beside him. Having a harem, Matt was used to making love to several women at a time and it was oddly pleasant to spend time with just one and Matt had to admit he was more than a little in love with Georgia.

They were in no hurry and had been taking their foreplay slowly, but Matt's erection was hard as the blonde stroked it and they seemed to arrive at a mutual agreement that it was time to take things further. As they lay, their naked bodies pressed against one another, Matt's dick was throbbing against Georgia's belly. Pulling one of her legs over his thighs, he placed the head of his eager cock to the soft slit between her legs.

"Ah! Yes! Matt ... Master ... Fuck me!" she murmured, eager to feel his hardness stretching her vagina.

Matt suddenly rolled her over on her back, keeping his own legs well between her thighs. "Yes, I'm going to give you what you deserve" he said, and grinned. His cock positioned to the entrance to her cunt, he wasted no more time and rapidly and ruthlessly drove his penis into her, but the truth was she was more than ready for him.

Neither was in the mood for subtlety by this point and Matt thrust in and out of her wet and willing cunt in vigorous strokes. Georgia responded, her buttocks heaving up to meet his thrusts and she pulled him to her with arms, keen to ensure he would not withdraw, even though he had no intention of doing so. It was not the type of fucking that was likely to last too long, but that did not matter as within a few minutes both came together in a delicious climax.

Matt rolled off Georgia and laid back, content physically and emotionally. In fact he felt inclined to fall asleep. Not so Georgia. She glanced at her phone and noted the time. "Excuse me Matt. I've got my regular check in with Ilse arranged for now. I'll just be a minute," and saying that she made her way into the lounge area next door when she had left her laptop.

A few minutes later she returned, looking concerned. "Matt, there's something wrong. I've been trying to speak to Ilse and she's not answering. It was all pre-arranged; she should be there."

Even as Georgia was speaking, Matt's own mobile rang. He saw it was Albrecht Haller and had a sudden sinking feeling. Matt answered it, fearing bad news. He was right.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Mr Mitchell," Haller began. Matt noticed a tone in his voice that he had never heard before. With a shudder, he realised that the unflappable, always in control, German sounded worried. "I have some very bad news ..."

Part 4 -- Geoff Mills

When Geoff Mills -- not his real name, but it was one of his favourites -- had sought refuge with Albrecht Haller after his interaction with the British intelligence services had turned sour, he had anticipated that Haller would consider him too useful to lose and in this he had been correct. What he had not anticipated was that he would be exiled to a remote research facility in the southern Swiss Alps and effectively imprisoned.

The facility was almost new and superbly equipped, but it was also ten miles from the nearest town and still further than that from any city -- Swiss or Italian. It was surrounded by a high electrified fence, a mass of cameras and a dozen security guards. These were supposed to keep intruders out, but were equally effective at keeping Mills in and Haller had given strict instructions he was not to be allowed to leave.

Albrecht Haller had told Mills that this was for his own protection, given that the British might still be looking for him, but Mills knew this was a lie. The truth was that Haller didn't trust him. He was happy to use his considerable skills as a chemist, but otherwise he wanted Mills to stay under close supervision. Naturally enough, Geoff Mills intended to escape at the earliest opportunity and when he did he planned on making it worthwhile. And currently he was feeling pleased with the progress his plans were making.

The task Haller had set him was to make improvements to his method of mind control. There were two elements to it. One was the use of drugs in liquid form that weakened the will of the recipient, this being Mills' own invention. These had to be administered over a period of time for the effect to become permanent. The second was subliminal programming using ultrasound, an element that had been suggested by Haller.

Helped by the lack of distractions in his isolation, Mills had succeeded in improving the effectiveness of his drugs. Now one treatment was enough to make the victim immediately docile and three would suffice for permanent control. Further, the drug could now be administered through being breathed in as an aerosol or even just through application to the skin, as well as by direct consumption. Mills had reported his progress to Haller, but lied about the degree of it, claiming further work was needed.

The ultrasound element was not Geoff Mills' field and to help him with alternatives, Haller had allowed him partial access to research by a scientist named Matthew Mitchell. Mills' study of this had led him to conclude that Mitchell was both a genius and an idiot. The basic concept of using light patterns to affect the mind was brilliant and built on years of research into brain function. Furthermore, Mitchell was able to obtain immediate, permanent control and it seemed no one had ever broken it, which was not the case with Mills' own method.

But, for some reason, Mitchell had devised a system that only worked on a feminine mind, exploiting the subtle differences in brain chemistry that underlay gender. In Mills' view a man who did that was being led by their genitalia and not their intelligence. The real prize was to be able to control men. Mills had fun making women into sex slaves for his amusement, but the fact was that the majority of the world's leaders in every field -- politics, business, finance, the military -- were still male, and if you really wanted power and influence through mind control, they were the ones you needed to target.

Copying Mitchell's visually based technique was not viable; it would have taken months to reproduce, even with the advantage of starting from the designs included in the notes. However, the insights into the working of the brain had potential for fine-tuning the aural programming element of Mills' own process to make it faster and more effective.

What it was that Haller wanted from all this work never troubled Mills. As far as he was concerned, he was working for himself, and at the earliest opportunity he put his newly enhanced methods into practice.

Haller had arranged that Mills was supervised by a single male guard, a Swiss named Baumann, who took steps to ensure that he never ate or drank anything in Mills' presence, thereby preventing himself being drugged. But with his new faster acting formula all Mills had to do was find a way to apply some to his skin, which he achieved by wetting the arms of the chair in which Baumann habitually sat when supervising Mills in the laboratory. In place of an ultrasound device, Geoff was able to use the same sounds as recorded in the library of research saved on his computer.

Although this gave only immediate control, once Geoff had that is was easy enough to order Baumann to consume the drug and to complete his programming. From there Mills was able to instruct his guard to give him access to the rest of the compound and supply him with a portable ultrasound device. Baumann didn't have the authority to permit Mills to leave, but that was not an issue as Geoff was not yet ready to do so. He wanted to find out more about what Albrecht Haller was doing and about Matthew Mitchell as well. He anticipated that there would be knowledge he could use.

To this end, he carefully selected his next victim. Luisa Favre was 41 and married with two children aged eight and ten. In her youth she had been distinctly pretty and she was still good looking, although carrying a little more weight than she was happy with. But motherhood and the boredom of marriage had worn her down. She dressed for comfort rather than looks and rarely bothered with much in the way of makeup.

She had proved an easy conquest for Geoff Mills. She was half-way ready to have an affair to put some excitement into her life and make her feel special again, so controlling her into attaching herself to him was like pushing at an open door. Geoff had duly made her his sex-toy and she was delighted by it. The worse he treated her, the greater her pleasure.

From his point of view, while she was twenty years older than he would have chosen were he free, it was pleasant after eighteen months of enforced celibacy to once more command a female. However, that was not the reason he had picked her. Luisa Favre had access to the Haller Enterprises main systems and the accumulated knowledge they contained, and Geoff was confident that was the secrets to the power he sought were in those databases.

*****

Geoff Mills was sat in Luisa's office, on her chair behind her desk, reading through supposedly secure files on Luisa's computer. Baumann was outside the office door standing guard as usual, so there was no danger of interruption. He had been doing some serious research on Matthew Mitchell's mind control techniques, but he had finished for the day and it was time for some fun.

When he had entered her office, Geoff had ordered Luisa to remove her blouse, bra and skirt. She was now kneeling in the centre of the room, wearing black stockings, suspender belt, see-through black panties and high-heeled shoes. This pleased him but was no surprise, as he had ordered it. Better yet, she wore a collar, with a lead dangling from it. There was no retailer of bondage equipment close by, so Luisa had bought it from a pet-shop on Geoff's instructions. Very suitable for a bitch like you, he had told her.

Geoff could see she was aroused and excited by waiting submissively to be used. This amused him. What he would never admit to her was that she also looked hot, in a MILF-y sort of way. She had big brown eyes, lovely chestnut hair with a natural wave to it and a rather sweet face, with a button nose and especially full lips, just made to wrap round a man's cock. Her body, while a little plump from motherhood, was delightfully womanly, with a fine pair of D-cup tits and rounded hips and arse.

Geoff hadn't fucked her for several days and the desire to do so was real, but he would give no indication of that. His pleasure was only complete when a female was degraded and depraved to the point where they begged him for sex and thought of themselves as sluts and whores for doing so.

He got up from the chair, walked around the desk and went to where the woman was kneeling and spoke. "So, bitch, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Master," she said eagerly.

"Suck my cock first and if you perform well enough I might stoop to ploughing your ancient old cunt, if you beg me for it."

"Anything you want Master," she replied, unfazed by the insult.

Geoff picked up the lead attached to her collar. "Crawl on all fours like the bitch you are," he ordered, and led her round to the desk. He loosened the fastening of his trousers and slid them and his underpants down before sitting in the chair. Luisa crouched between his legs and took her Master's flaccid cock in her hand and began to stroke it before she took it in her mouth.

Geoff sat back and relaxed as he felt her warm wet mouth engulf the head of his stiffening dick. He had missed this. Not so much the blow-job, or even sex in general, as the feeling of dominating another human being, removing their freedom and reducing them to a subservient creature; a slave who existed only to serve his whims. That was what really exciting for him.

To show his supposed contempt for her efforts, so she would understand her lowly place in the scheme of things, Geoff diverted some of his attention back to the computer screen while Luisa carried on licking and sucking his, by now, erect cock.

He clicked on a map showing the locations of the properties Matthew Mitchell had purchased on the instructions of Albrecht Haller. He noted with interest that one was in Tuscany. That was only around 550km from where he was, maybe seven or eight hours by car; that was worth knowing. Mitchell's castle in Romania looking interesting as well.

Then he was diverted back to other matters. Luisa had some skills with her mouth and Geoff had recently been ensuring she got plenty of practice. As a result her eager sucking and licking was having an effect. It was time to begin the next stage.

"Stop that, slut, and get up." Luisa immediately did as instructed. "Bend over the desk, whore, and hold your position."

Geoff unhurriedly removed his clothing while he admired Luisa's fine tits hanging down to the desktop and her mature ass stretching the black see-through panties to the limit. The crotch of her underwear was visibly soaked with natural lubrication; she was clearly desperate to be fucked. Once naked, Geoff opened the desk drawer and took out a pair of scissors, a roll of tape used for parcels and a plastic ruler.

He used the scissors to cut through the waist band of Luisa's knickers and wrenched the ruined garment from her body. Then he walked round the desk to her head and thrust his bobbing erection into her mouth for a final few moments of oral pleasure. She sucked on his dick enthusiastically. When he was satisfied, Geoff withdrew and pushed the wet panties into her mouth as a gag before sealing her mouth with the tape.

Next he used the tape to bind her hands together at the wrist and behind her back. He was pleased to note that she did her best to hold her position bent over the desk, although it was more difficult without her hands to support her weight. Luisa's body naturally slumped forward and her breasts were flattened against the desk.

Once more Geoff admired Luisa's large but shapely buttocks framed by the stocking tops and suspender belt. Then picking up the ruler, he used the hard plastic to spank her ass, turning the smooth flesh from a light golden brown to a reddened colour as the blood rushed to her smarting bottom.

By the standards of his past when he had been the owner of a fully equipped S&M 'dungeon', this bit of punishment was nothing, but it pleased him and his cock hardened a little more. Nor did Luisa seem unhappy; she was wriggling her buttocks and her pussy was practically dripping with juices. He had trained her well.

Satisfied for the moment, Geoff dropped the ruler on the desk, stepped behind Luisa's now red and throbbing ass, and brought his erection to the entrance to her vagina. He moved the tip up and down her labia, which was slick with her juices, so as to check the angle and then, without warning or ceremony, Geoff slammed his cock into her cunt. Luisa was pushed forward and gave a muffled cry through the gag, but after the initial surprise of the sudden penetration she began pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts.

Geoff gripped those generous hips firmly and began to slam in and out of Luisa's wet cunt hard and fast. He didn't care whether she enjoyed it or not; he was intent on taking his own pleasure. But, in reality, it was what she needed too -- the sort of hard fucking, loveless but deeply sexual, that her husband no longer gave her. And she came, not once but three times, moaning her lust through the gag in her mouth, before her Master finally unleashed strings of his cum deep into her womb.

Once he had used the scissors to free her wrists and ripped the gag from her mouth, Geoff had Luisa suck his cock clean before he got dressed once more. She also got dressed, although without her knickers which were no longer of use. Geoff gave an evil smile at this and told her not to go to the ladies' bathrooms to clean up.

"Sit on the chair and let my cum and your juices leak out of your cunt and soak in. I want to see a nice strain on that seat next time I'm here."

"Yes Master," Luisa said. One part of her -- the old Luisa that had existed before the Master came -- was disgusted by sitting on a pool of cum until it dried, but the new her was turned on by the thought. She knew she would end up spending the afternoon playing with her pussy and masturbating to add yet more juices. Her Master was so exciting to obey and she could no longer imagine what it would be like to be without him.

*****

Geoff Mills' opportunity to escape came in February 2020. A new disease had appeared in China in late 2019 and Mills had no doubt it would spread and when it did there would be a degree of panic. It seemed the always well-informed Albrecht Haller had similar views, as orders arrived that the research facility was to scale back all non-essential activities and start giving thought to a potential vaccine. Mills surmised that governments and other civic authorities would be busy reacting to the pandemic and so create the opening to ensure that little notice would be taken of one missing chemist.

By early February the disease had arrived in northern Italy. Mills now mind-controlled a guard who could get him out of this place when he wanted. This was a simple enough task; Baumann was trusted by everyone and he had simply brought a suitable man to a place where they would not be seen and Mills used the aerosol version of his drug on him. A few days programming and Mills had his way out. This place was a scientific research facility after all, not a prison camp; escape would not be unduly difficult.