A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had already completed his research into Haller's records -- or at least those that Luisa Favre had access to -- with special reference to the work and activities of Mathew Mitchell. Mills was ready to go whenever he judged the moment ripe. It came when the Italian government declared a number of cities in quarantine.

Mills decided that the three slaves he had mind-controlled should remain behind to cover for his absence as long as possible; with any luck it would be several days before he was missed. He gave them orders to this effect. There would be no problem with them carrying out his instructions in the short-term. After that they would start to fall apart mentally as they realised their Master would not return, Luisa most of all, but Mills was unconcerned by that; they had fulfilled their purpose.

This arranged, Mills collected the few belongings he needed, including his researches on a memory stick as a back-up for the version he had stored in the cloud. Then he climbed into the back of a van driven by his enslaved security guard who took him out through the main gates. No check was made; there was no need, everyone knew the guard by sight.

Once safely clear of the research facility they stopped at a layby where a car was parked, which Geoff had had the guard hire for him. He transferred to the car and headed south to the Italian border, which he crossed using documentation that identified him as 'David Talbot', and then drove on to Tuscany.

*****

Geoff had to admit that Matthew Mitchell had taste. The Tuscan villa was a magnificent 19th century building. It made his old house at Park Manor look like a hovel in comparison. He parked on the driveway in front of the main entrance and then boldly made his way to the front door and rang the bell.

The door was opened by a servant. Mills recalled that Mitchell employed ordinary local staff, who were not mind-controlled. He didn't waste time on the man, simply pulling the aerosol version of his drug from his pocket and spraying him in the face. As the servant reeled back, Geoff brought the ultrasound device out of his other pocket and held it up. The control he was about to exert was only shallow and temporary but it was more than enough for his needs.

"Take me to Ilse Hoffman immediately," he ordered. He said it in English, but clearly the name was sufficient to be understood. The man replied in Italian and then began to head into the building. Geoff followed. He was led to a door along a corridor on the ground floor, which he guessed probably led to an office of some sort. He opened the door, entered, and closed it behind him.

A very attractive blonde German woman in her mid-twenties was sat at a desk. She looked up in surprise. Geoff knew this was Ilse; he had seen photographs of her in Haller's records. He also knew something else; he could control her instantly and completely. How kind of Albrecht Haller to have implanted trigger phrases in Matthew Mitchell's harem.

With a smug smile Mills said, "Listen carefully. Alpha 115670. I repeat. Alpha 115670. Do you understand?"

Ilse looked confused for a moment, probably because he was not Albrecht Haller saying the words, but then responded as her programming demanded. "Yes ... umm ... Master? I am your servant and will obey your orders."

"Excellent. Soon you will tell me everything you know about Matthew Mitchell and his harem. But first, go tell your servants that we are not to be disturbed. Then return, strip naked and kneel before me. You will give me a blow-job then I'll bend you over this desk and fuck your pretty little ass. You're my slut now. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes Master."

"Then get on with it." Geoff Mills smiled to himself as Ilse hurried away to speak to the servants. Life was going well and things were about to get a lot more interesting. He intended to bring chaos to the carefully constructed empires of Albrecht Haller and Matthew Mitchell and gain power in the process. Then he would take revenge on all those who had ever thwarted him -- Brooke, Roberts and the rest. The thought filled him with considerable satisfaction.

Then Ilse returned and immediately began to strip, revealing her perfect tits, legs, ass ... she was kneeling, waiting to suck his cock ... it wouldn't do to keep the slut waiting. His revenge started here.

*****

Author's comments:

Apologies that there is a lot of scene setting compared to sex action in this chapter. This is due to the number of characters to reintroduce. Once they start getting together this problem will resolve itself.

Also apologies to those who have written comments in response to my previous stories to say they don't like plots about Masters and their harems being threatened-- but that was my intention for Geoff Mills and Matt Mitchell from the very beginning, conflict being the basis of storytelling.