A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess immediately took Mike to task; he might be her Master, but he was also her husband and she maintained a wifely prerogative to embarrass her man when she chose.

"Mike, I do hope you are looking after our guests properly. It doesn't even look like you've offered them a drink. You must forgive my husband; he forgets his manners at times. Would you like tea, coffee, some fruit juice perhaps?"

Very quickly Matt and Mike found themselves temporarily side-lined as female preoccupations took centre stage, although of very different sorts. Georgia was delighted by baby Leo and wanted to make a fuss of him, and Jess was more than happy to sit on the sofa next to her and play the proud mum, showing off her offspring, especially as he had picked that moment to be cute.

Meanwhile Delilah, who had no interest in babies whatsoever, was far more taken by the sudden arrival of a lot of hot women in the room. Naturally bisexual and promiscuous, she had had to forgo male company since Matt had programmed her to be exclusive to him, but this prohibition had not covered women and she had compensated accordingly. She also found herself in congenial company in that respect, given that Geoff Mills had programmed all these women to be both bisexual and constantly on heat.

Consequently, Delilah and Maria were engaged in a conversation that had started off as flirtatious, moved rapidly through provocative, and reached downright pornographic. "Tell me," Delilah asked, "does this place have a dungeon -- you know a place for some fun and games of the S&M variety?"

"It used to under the old Master, down in the basement. But the new Master got rid of it," replied Maria, sounding grumpy about it. She had rather enjoyed that sort of thing.

"You know," Delilah added, eying Maria's sultry good looks with interest, "I've never had sex with a pregnant woman." She said it in a slightly wondering tone. Delilah was interested in exploring anything and everything sexual and to have 'never' done something was a personal affront to her.

Maria's dark eyes flashed a challenging look back, "Time you did then."

Jessica, over-hearing the end of the exchange, looked over and spoke. "In pregnancy, you feel pretty sick and a bit crap at the beginning, and more like a beached whale at the end, but there is a time in the middle, where everything is just hyper sensitive. I had some great sex with Mike mid-term," she said with a fond smile of recollection. Her husband went slightly red.

Becky, who had been sitting with Georgia and Jess, got up and said, with a grin, "Looks like these two are about to check on that. I think I'll tag along, and help out."

Delilah eyed the shapely blonde with interest, and said, "You're more than welcome." In short order the three women had disappeared out of the study and were heading upstairs.

"Tell me, Mike -- if I may call you that -- how many women in your harem?" said Matt.

"Eight, although only six are here are the moment," Mike replied, seeming to accept the new informality. The way that the women had instantly hit it off had disarmed him somewhat.

"And Mills programmed them to be highly sexed, I guess?" Matt asked. Mike nodded in agreement. "In which case, I'm afraid we are not going to get much sense out of Delilah for a while. She's going to want to sleep with them all, I'm afraid."

"And she's very welcome," cut in Jessica, "Georgia too if she wants. They are both such attractive girls; you're a very lucky man, Mr Mitchell. I do hope all three of you will stay the night. I came in to say that Phil Harris is coming down tomorrow and it would be good to include him in the discussion."

"Who's Phil Harris?" Matt asked.

"He works for a man named Brooke, who's also my employer these days. They had a connection to Geoff Mills. I can't say any more than that until Harris get here," Mike explained. Then unbending a little more he added, "Look ... umm ... Matt, it seems like you are going to be a here for a while. I might as well tell you what I know about Mills. Would you like a beer while we do that?"

Matt was more than happy to accept the offer.

*****

Delilah was laying on a king size bed quite naked with two other women in the same state, women she had known for barely more than half an hour. This was her idea of bliss; no messing around, no boring seductions or courtships. When you met attractive people of either sex -- or indeed those who identified as non-binary, Delilah was open to everything -- why not just get down to the hot erotic action? In Delilah's view that was what everyone wanted really, and if she had known there were other harems of mind-controlled sexually obsessed people out there, she would have suggested to Matt that they try to find them much sooner.

Maria's skin glistened with baby oil, which Delilah and Becky had sent some time rubbing over her baby bump, then the rest of her body and finally, inevitably, as things got sexier, her breasts and pussy. Delilah had decided that the pregnant female body, although different to what she was used to, was every bit as beautiful, and the differences fascinated her.

Maria was far too early in pregnancy to be producing milk, but her breasts were changing in preparation for that and according to the Spanish girl, had become more sensitive as a result. Delilah had immediately wanted to check this and had found that she had to be more careful than normal, but when she got it right and sucked on Maria's nipples in the correct way, the reaction she had got had been extraordinary. Maria had become highly aroused and quickly ready for more.

Delilah had been only too happy to oblige by moving her attentions down between Maria's legs and using first her fingers then her mouth on the girl's pussy. Maria had a particularly large clitoris, and Delilah found it was so long she was able to take it between her lips and gently suck on it as if it were a small penis. The effect on Maria had been for her to push her hips off the bed desperate for more and to begin swearing roundly in Spanish.

Delilah's satisfaction with events was complete when Becky suddenly dived between her legs and began to eat her out with no little skill. She continued her gentle teasing of Maria's clitoris and labia, slowly working her toward orgasm, while Becky was more direct, tonguing Delilah's clit and easing first one, then two fingers inside her cunt.

It was not long before the sensitive Maria came with a sob of pleasure, her vaginal juices dampening Delilah's caressing fingers. Pleased to have satisfied her partner, Delilah gave herself over totally to the feelings Becky was creating in her, pressing her groin harder against the blonde's lapping tongue and feeling Becky's fingers pushing harder into her cunt.

Finally, with a cry of release Delilah climaxed. It seemed to her that things couldn't get much better that this ... well actually, perhaps they could. Even as she lay basking in the afterglow of orgasm and planning to repay Becky in kind, Sakura, the Japanese girl that Delilah had seen earlier walked through the bedroom door.

"I thought I recognised Maria moaning in pleasure," she said. "Hmm, this looks fun. Mind if I join in?" and then, without waiting for an answer she unzipped the brightly patterned cotton dress she was wearing, to reveal matching white bra and panties. Sakura promptly undid and removed the bra, dropping it to the floor before immediately beginning to remove her knickers.

Meanwhile, Becky had scrambled off the bed and opened a drawer on the bedside table, revealing it to be full of dildos and vibrators of various shapes and sizes. 'Hmm', thought Delilah, 'I could really get to like this place. These are my sort of people'.

*****

Downstairs, Mike and Matt had been left alone and -- to their mutual surprise -- were getting on rather well. Jessica and Georgia had departed to put the baby down for a sleep and not returned. Mike, who had very much wanted to dislike Matt, was struggling to do so as he found they had a lot in common. He had been trying to cope with a harem of women for two years. It was not something that came with a manual and there was nobody he could talk to about it. Suddenly having someone who understood the issues was an extraordinary relief.

The first couple of beers had been followed by a couple more, as Mike told Matt everything that had happened with Geoff Mills -- how he had moved into this house, already with a harem in tow, when Mike and Jess lived next door, then mind-controlled both of them. He revealed how he had served Mills for a year, only breaking free with the help of Malcolm Brooke, although the final show-down with Mills had been on his initiative. Finally, he had recounted taking on Geoff Mills' harem, reluctantly at first, and how he had saved Carly Stone from madness.

In exchange, Matt had briefly told the story of his own harem, perhaps in a version somewhat favourable to himself, but concentrated mainly on his interactions with Albrecht Haller. Both agreed they needed to better understand Haller's motivations and plans, although by this point they were both on their fourth bottle of beer and things were getting a little hazy.

"You know, Mike," said Matt happily, "I have a place in the Caribbean, a whole island to myself -- a small one of course -- and it's a beautiful place to relax. After we get Ilse back, see off Mills and this coronavirus business is over, perhaps you and your ladies would like to come out and stay? My girls would love that."

"Sounds great," agreed Mike. "But the two of us and seventeen gorgeous, highly sexed babes? Is that really a good idea?"

They never got the chance to ponder that prospect further, as at that moment there was the sound of a high-performance engine and a glance through the window revealed that a black sports car had drawn up on Park Manor's driveway. Cars were not really Matt's area of expertise and he was wondering what make it was, but he forgot about that because the door opened and out climbed a figure that automatically drew the eye.

That she was female and possessed a magnificent figure was immediately apparent, given the skin tight black leather trousers and jacket she was wearing. Also visible was her head of beautiful long brunette hair. In contrast her face was partially covered by mirrored sun glasses. However, the most noticeable element was the way she carried herself; it oozed self-confidence and command even from this distance and was, frankly, somewhat intimidating.

Matt realised that Mike was also staring at this apparition as she strode confidently toward the front door of Park Manor when he said, "She's got to be Haller's agent. She looks the type, although I'll admit I wasn't expecting a woman."

This time it was Sunita who answered the door and shortly afterward showed their latest guest to the study. The visitor immediately took charge.

"I represent Albrecht Haller. You can call me Katya. Which one of you is Mitchell? Ah, I see, so you must be Roberts."

"Mr Roberts, if you don't mind," said Mike, more than a little annoyed, "Can I remind you this is my house."

"It is since my employer bought it for you," replied Katya tartly.

Things might have gone downhill rapidly, except they were interrupted. Katya's arrival had been noticed by others. Jessica and Georgia reappeared and at that moment, Delilah came down the stairs, once more dressed in her leathers, although her hair was rather messed up and she had a satisfied look about her that she only ever got from intense sex. She had dragged herself away from the ongoing orgy upstairs only on the understanding that it would resume later that night.

"Hello, I'm Jess," the lady of the house said, stepping forward with a smile to shake Katya's hand, "I'm Mike's wife. Perhaps he had better introduce us properly."

"Oh, ah, umm," said Mike, taken by surprise, "Well this is Katya. She's Herr Haller's agent." Then turning to their visitor, he said, "My wife has introduced herself. This is Mr Matthew Mitchell, as you know. Perhaps he would introduce his associates."

"Sure," said Matt. "This is Georgia Harding, my personal assistant, and this is Delilah." Matt made this last introduction with some trepidation. Delilah had a history of clashing with other strong-minded women and diplomacy was not her strong point. The last thing they needed was for her to say the wrong thing and start a row.

At this last name, Katya did a double take. She had already noted the bondage street-wear look, which had certain similarities to her own style and now that name ...

"Wait a minute. You're not the Delilah are you? Legendary exotic dancer and renowned as one the best 'mistresses' on the London scene?" Katya asked.

"The best, I'd say," Delilah replied, "although I'll admit I have been otherwise occupied recently. And who exactly are you?"

"I use the professional name Natalia Rostova," said Katya. "Perhaps you've heard of me?"

"Yes, I know that name. You're the bitch who's taken all my clients." Despite the wording, Delilah said this without rancour, indeed she was looking at Katya with interest.

"Oh, just keeping them warm for you," said Katya laughing. "Say, do you remember Charlie -- Sir Charles, I suppose I should say ..."

"Of course, my best client" replied Delilah. "He'd pay a fortune just to spend an evening crawling around on all fours, earning the right to lick my boots. Does he still like that thing with the honey?"

"He certainly does. Anyway, he said if I ever ran into you that he would pay us £2,000 each for a single session, if we would agree to double up on him," Katya reported.

"Ha," snorted Delilah, "He's as rich as fuck; it's all that insider dealing. I reckon we could charge him £5,000 an hour each and he'd pay it. In fact, once this business is sorted, get in touch and we'll do it. I've not got my equipment here, but I take it I can borrow a whip or a paddle?"

"Whip, paddle, cane, strap-on, I've got the lot. And plenty of honey too." At this, they both started laughing and suddenly the two formidable women were hugging as if old friends. Oddly enough for this pair, there didn't seem anything sexual in it; this was professional camaraderie and it seemed, possibly, the beginning of a friendship.

This exchange broke the ice, and afterward Katya seemed to feel less need to throw her weight about, and instead became more business-like. She outlined what Haller knew of the situation. Mills had escaped from Switzerland, gone to Italy, 'acquired' Ilse and the disappeared. It seemed that he had access to a lot of Haller's records before he escaped, although not everything, and quite probably that included the 'backdoor' trigger phrases to control some of Matt's harem. Presumably this had been Ilse's downfall, as Georgia had surmised.

She also outlined that the people Mills had controlled in Switzerland now needed help. However, when Matt and Mike questioned her as to what Haller knew about Mills and what his plans truly were, she had to confess she had no more idea than they did.

*****

Back in Hawk Castle, Svetlana was pondering her options. She knew that the exit from the tower was blocked. There were windows, but they were higher up. The lowest were forty feet from the ground and the walls of the tower were sheer -- it had been built for defence after all. Her chances of climbing down without falling and seriously injuring herself on the rocky ground below were close to zero.

The room she was in was used for storage. It actually contained a lot of tinned goods -- enough food and fluid to sustain her for a long time, if only she had a tin-opener; which she didn't. Also, this place had no lavatory, which was an unpleasant thought. Svetlana decided escape was a much better option than standing a siege. The room above this one was used as a junk store -- old furniture and the like -- and the one above that was empty; then came the roof. Not many options there. Below, in the basement, was a large space, kitted out as Delilah's 'dungeon'.

Wait a minute -- Delilah liked tying people up. She used handcuffs and the like, but she was traditional enough to also use rope and cord. With rope she could escape from a window. There was wood in the junk room that she could use as a baton across a window space to secure the rope. Yes, it was a plan. Svetlana headed downstairs to set to work.

*****

Geoff Mills sat back on Matthew Mitchell's bed, propped up on Matt's pillows and enjoyed the show two of Mitchell's women were putting on for him. More accurately, they had been Matt's women; they were his now and he would shortly add a third, once he had starved the other bitch out in the tower.

Ilse's blonde mane fell forward as she lay over Nicoleta, her face pressed between the Romanian girl's legs. Nikki was underneath her, but her tongue was similarly engaged in lapping at the German girl's cunt. When Geoff had his own harem, such sights -- and many much more perverse -- had been his daily pleasure, but it had been a while since he had two women at his command and he was enjoying himself. Already as naked as the girls, he stroked his hard erection as he watched; time for something more, perhaps.

"Sluts," he commanded, "stop that and get up here and suck my cock."

Ilse and Nikki hastily scrambled apart and automatically said, "Yes Master." Soon, as the two girls lay with their heads either side of his penis and ran their tongues up and down the hard stem, Geoff sat lay back and enjoyed not just the physical pleasure they were giving him but their meek subservience. This was how life was meant to be. He had been clever enough to invent a way of controlling people and that, to Geoff's way of thinking, proved his superiority. It was his right to expect obedience and service from men and women alike and they were his to use as he wished and as pleased him.

And one of the things that pleased him was to humiliate people, to make them suffer and for them to understand and acknowledge their inferiority. The Romanian girl had told him that there was a dungeon in the castle tower full of BDSM equipment. Once he had forced Mitchell's fiancée out of there, he would have some fun by taking all three women down to the basement and putting them through their paces. It was an attractive prospect to look forward to.

Back in the here and now, Ilse had his cock head in her mouth and was caressing the glans with her tongue, while Nikki was lapping at his balls. Geoff decided it was time he fucked one of them. He had already had Ilse a few times on the journey here, so his choice fell on the brunette. "You, slut, get on all fours. I want to fuck you from behind," he told Nikki.

Almost mindlessly, she obeyed. The reason Geoff had chosen this position was it would enable him to spank her arse before and while he took her; the sight of reddened flesh was always additionally arousing for him. Geoff knelt to one side of the crouching girl and proceeded to spank her, laying the open handed slaps on as hard as he could, the delightful smacking sound of his hand on her soft flesh echoing around the bedroom, accompanied by small gasps from his victim.

Ilse watched as her new Master turned Nikki's bottom a bright shade of red before plunging his cock into the girl's cunt in a single stroke and beginning to vigorously fuck her. On some level she felt a little sad. Her old Master had been like this at the beginning, but over time he had become kinder and more loving and Ilse had been very happy in his harem. Now it seemed that all the girls were likely to become Geoff Mills' property and she could tell the new Master would never be kind.

On the journey here Mills had beaten her with his belt, not because she had done anything wrong, but just because he enjoyed it. Like Nikki was doing now, Ilse had taken pleasure from her submission to him, because she was programmed to do so; pleasing her Master pleased her too. But it was not the same as with Matt somehow. However, she also knew her thoughts and feelings didn't matter. She was just a slave and a slave's role was to obey her Master and that was enough in itself. Still, there was a tiny part of her that still hoped the old Master and her harem sisters might yet return to take her back to her old life.