A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As to Geoff Mills, he was greatly enjoying his control over Nikki, using the little bitch like the slut she was. He gave her one last resounding slap on the backside, then leant forward and pushed her face down onto the bed and told her to stay there. He grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her cunt hard and fast, fucking her savagely with no thought to her pleasure, just taking his own. However, her controlled mind responded and, growing excited by the harsh pounding she was receiving from her Master, her own orgasm hit just as Geoff pulled her to him and pumped his sperm into her womb.

Geoff collapsed back on to the bed covered in sweat and Nikki slumped forward, equally exhausted. He looked over to Ilse. "Come over here and clean my cock up with your mouth. Then do the same for her. I want you to suck my cum out of her pussy and swallow it. Don't waste a drop or I'll whip you myself."

"Yes Master," replied the blonde, eager to obey. As her lips wrapped round his cock, cleaning Nikki's juices and his spunk from it, Geoff congratulated himself on how well his plans were going so far. But there was plenty more to do yet. And he would start with Albrecht Haller.

*****

In Chapter 3 Matt and Katya will start to make plans, while Matt's and Mike's harems will still find time to get to know each other better. Meanwhile Geoff will be advancing his own schemes.